BeBig's Unveiling Of Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!!!! MMv3!!!!!!!(SPONSORED)

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Ya shes pretty hot just found her waiting for me on the internet haahhahahaah LOL...... :chick:
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    Hmmmmmm??
    •   
       


  3. I asked if he could post a full version of his avi in here.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    I'll try to do it later tonight. Its at home on my computer..

  5. Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

    Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

    >>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

    >>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

    >>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

    More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>......
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

    What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
    Yeah, split the dosages I would say, although I want to get hold of LG about this. You guys are getting this before me, so I'm a bit behind. Also I will PM you now bro.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post

    Here are the beginning pics sorry bout the blot outs but some of my tats may be offensive so I don't want to put them out there.
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

    Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

    >>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

    >>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

    >>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

    More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>......

    YES!! Awesome! Bring it on man!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?
    Him and I are both in the Carniveryan Nation, we're total Veggicists. I let a steak hang from my back pocket to let it be known
    NSCA - CSCS

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?
    Nothing major man just 2 are personal identifiers and don't want to put out...Also don't need anybody IDing me if you know what I mean....Not running from the law or anything but in my job I don't need anyone to know...Sorry if this disappoints you...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    YES!! Awesome! Bring it on man!
    Hell yeah brother I'm ready...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah, split the dosages I would say, although I want to get hold of LG about this. You guys are getting this before me, so I'm a bit behind. Also I will PM you now bro.
    This is no T-911 size, much, much larger in size. I would say max under your tounge at once would be 2. Let me know what Eric says

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Nothing major man just 2 are personal identifiers and don't want to put out...Also don't need anybody IDing me if you know what I mean....Not running from the law or anything but in my job I don't need anyone to know...Sorry if this disappoints you...
    Nope.
    I could not have identifiers on me while being Spec-Op; however, now that I am out, I have something in the works.
    Just curious.

    Subscribed to see what MMV3 can do - good luck!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nope.
    I could not have identifiers on me while being Spec-Op; however, now that I am out, I have something in the works.
    Just curious.

    Subscribed to see what MMV3 can do - good luck!
    Sweet man Spec-Ops awesome bro thank you for doing that...for our country...
    Hopefully MMv3 works out good I only have a ten day supply so I am gonna try to make this the most detailed log possible to let you all know whats going on with my body, my mind, my moods/aggression etc....hopefully if it does make me aggressive I can direct that all towards the gym....But ya as of right now I'm on Dose #2, timing it to see how long it takes to dissolve.....More to come...... EDIT>>>>>>>Alright I got done with the dissolving of my second dose and it took 14 minutes to dissolve....

  15. My log is officially online. I am waiting until Monday to start it. This being spring break and all I want to devote this weekend to the family. Monday is when the mayhem starts. :-)

    Feel free to drop in!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post1870239

  16. DAY #1


    Weight: 174.8lbs

    Training: Was supposed to be legs but did shoulders, traps, abs instead and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

    Arnold Press: 35x10/40x8/45x6/50x5 set all in LBS. Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL

    Military Press: 115x10/125x8/135x6/145x2>>>SAD!!! I was Pissed wanted at least 4 will DO next time.

    Upright Rows: 75x10/85x8/95x6/100x4 These all felt good...

    BB Shrugs: 155x10/165x20/175x17 would have done more on the 155 set but thought I was going for 10 only...

    DB Shrugs: 60x20/70x15/70x12

    Oblique Crunches: 45x10/45x10/45x10....

    All of my training is lbs first then obviously reps....


    Vascularity: Normal it is only day one.

    Strength: Felt good...

    Endurance: Was good could be better we'll see what happens.

    Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood not sure about aggression yet it was my normal hopefully will improve in couple of days.

    Libido: Normal nothing yet we'll see in the morning LOL...

    Sides: None as of yet felt great...

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt like I was kinda in a zone. But then again this could just be a placebo thing...


    Notes: I did notice during my dosing that I had a tingly sensation under my tongue. Also noticed my tongue went a little numb. The MMv3 kinda also tasted like cinnamon. I took 3 doses today. One dose around 530 pm the next at about 900 pm and the last one around 1145 pm. I work out starting at 1230 am. Oh also I timed one of the doses the second one to see how long the pills take to dissolve and it took 14 Mins. under the tongue.

    DIET:

    This will probably be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.

    100 pm: 3 eggs pan cooked, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 4 slices of bacon and 2 protein shakes, just double scoop of protein.

    300 pm: 1 glass of milk, 1 Small apple, also had 2 scoops of BC/EAA's.

    530 pm: Had another 2 scoop protein shake and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3..

    730 pm: 1 mesquite grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 granola bar, 1 scoop protein shake.

    900 pm: 1 large apple, 2 scoops of BC/EAA's, my SECOND dose of MMv3..

    1145 pm: PreWO I had a bag of Trail Mix Energy nuts and a small 6 to 7 inch banana, and my THIRD and final dose of MMv3 for the day...

    245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and Quaker Oats Oatmeal mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for this day...

    So my total for macros were: 3003 cals 233 pro 304 carbs 95 fats....

    Let me know how this looks to you all. I'm going to try and work on it...


    Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 1 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

  17. Name:  d30c76428adf374.jpg
Views: 1408
Size:  18.7 KB

    This if for Metroba since he was wanting to see the whole picture...LOL Yes she is hot an yes she wants ME lol...J/K everyone I'm taken...by a hot >>>>:chick:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Him and I are both in the Carniveryan Nation, we're total Veggicists. I let a steak hang from my back pocket to let it be known
    Funny bro....hahahhaha

  19. great update man, next time tone down the letter size, i just went blind reading it..hahahaha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    great update man, next time tone down the letter size, i just went blind reading it..hahahaha
    I agree. Font size is just a tad too large.
    Maybe a quick edit and no one will know.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I agree. Font size is just a tad too large.
    Maybe a quick edit and no one will know.
    got it bro tryin to fix now

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

    Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

    >>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

    >>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

    >>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

    More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>......
    Nice. I been waitin for this one, anxiously.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    great update man, next time tone down the letter size, i just went blind reading it..hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I agree. Font size is just a tad too large.
    Maybe a quick edit and no one will know.
    Alright fixed it guys check it out now....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Nice. I been waitin for this one, anxiously.
    Ya me too glad its here...:dl:

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    DAY #1


    Weight: 174.8lbs

    Training: Was supposed to be legs but did shoulders, traps, abs instead and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

    Arnold Press: 35x10/40x8/45x6/50x5 set all in LBS. Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL

    Military Press: 115x10/125x8/135x6/145x2>>>SAD!!! I was Pissed wanted at least 4 will DO next time.

    Upright Rows: 75x10/85x8/95x6/100x4 These all felt good...

    BB Shrugs: 155x10/165x20/175x17 would have done more on the 155 set but thought I was going for 10 only...

    DB Shrugs: 60x20/70x15/70x12

    Oblique Crunches: 45x10/45x10/45x10....

    All of my training is lbs first then obviously reps....


    Vascularity: Normal it is only day one.

    Strength: Felt good...

    Endurance: Was good could be better we'll see what happens.

    Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood not sure about aggression yet it was my normal hopefully will improve in couple of days.

    Libido: Normal nothing yet we'll see in the morning LOL...

    Sides: None as of yet felt great...

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt like I was kinda in a zone. But then again this could just be a placebo thing...


    Notes: I did notice during my dosing that I had a tingly sensation under my tongue. Also noticed my tongue went a little numb. The MMv3 kinda also tasted like cinnamon. I took 3 doses today. One dose around 530 pm the next at about 900 pm and the last one around 1145 pm. I work out starting at 1230 am. Oh also I timed one of the doses the second one to see how long the pills take to dissolve and it took 14 Mins. under the tongue.

    DIET:

    This will probably be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.

    100 pm: 3 eggs pan cooked, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 4 slices of bacon and 2 protein shakes, just double scoop of protein.

    300 pm: 1 glass of milk, 1 Small apple, also had 2 scoops of BC/EAA's.

    530 pm: Had another 2 scoop protein shake and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3..

    730 pm: 1 mesquite grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 granola bar, 1 scoop protein shake.

    900 pm: 1 large apple, 2 scoops of BC/EAA's, my SECOND dose of MMv3..

    1145 pm: PreWO I had a bag of Trail Mix Energy nuts and a small 6 to 7 inch banana, and my THIRD and final dose of MMv3 for the day...

    245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and Quaker Oats Oatmeal mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for this day...

    So my total for macros were: 3003 cals 233 pro 304 carbs 95 fats....

    Let me know how this looks to you all. I'm going to try and work on it...


    Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 1 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....
    Everything looks great. diet is tight, alot of shakes tho huh?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl Masterdrol XL (MMv3) (135 Tablets)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Methyl Masterdrol V3
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:12 AM
  3. For Sale: LG Sciences MMv3 Methyl Masterdrol v3 (Muscle Builders)
    By baldymcgee in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 05:48 PM
  4. For Sale: Methyl Masterdrol v3 MMv3 (Muscle Builders)
    By steam in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
  5. Methyl Masterdrol V3 Ingredients
    By Schmazz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Log in
Log in