BeBig's Unveiling Of Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!!!! MMv3!!!!!!!(SPONSORED)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There man on sheep tat's hehehe:laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry B, had to let the cat out of the bag:burnout:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Haha, no worries man. I just started reading the log and saw that - Didn't even look to see that the log was 9 pages long and it might have already addressed the issue.

Patience isn't exactly my strong point.
Its all good bro check the log out it was a decent little run wish it could've been longer....I had a great time with MMv3 and now I'm gonna move into MMv2 or M1D...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Its all good bro check the log out it was a decent little run wish it could've been longer....I had a great time with MMv3 and now I'm gonna move into MMv2 or M1D...
Yep, already reading. Catching up on a few logs after my hiatus.

Apologies for the interruption.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
There man on sheep tat's hehehe:laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry B, had to let the cat out of the bag:burnout:
You are just frickin crazy lol.>>>>>:laugh: :18: .........what a >>>>:crackhead: haahahhahaha>>>>>:eek:wned2:

manbeast31

Awards
i either missed it or the info just aint out but when will this be released?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, ive just been looking at the mmv3 formula its quite interesting, i havent seen that compound before, i dont think im allowed to post it, but its a 3-alpha, great work you did look bigger after such a short run, wich shows it quite fast acting, wich is exciting, ive just emailed justin, i want some.... Take care Russian

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, ive just been looking at the mmv3 formula its quite interesting, i havent seen that compound before, i dont think im allowed to post it, but its a 3-alpha, great work you did look bigger after such a short run, wich shows it quite fast acting, wich is exciting, ive just emailed justin, i want some.... Take care Russian
Hey good to see you posting again russian :) Mmv3 looks awesome! I will have to wait quite a while until I run it though :(

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro preciate it..I thought I did alright considering...Put on a little wt.. waist didnt move stayed the same etc....felt good pumps etc...where did you find the formula i haven't even seen it...

What's up with that CM lol...let me know....:006:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro preciate it..I thought I did alright considering...Put on a little wt.. waist didnt move stayed the same etc....felt good pumps etc...where did you find the formula i haven't even seen it...

What's up with that CM lol...let me know....:006:
haha I don't know how russian knows... :p

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
According to another thread here are the differences:

Methyl Mastordrol V3: 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One
Methyl Mastordrol V2: 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
when we pick testers, we would love if the testers have the ability to also log over on bb.com.

I may also pick testers over there but of course if I can kill two birds with one stome I will.

:)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
when we pick testers, we would love if the testers have the ability to also log over on bb.com.

I may also pick testers over there but of course if I can kill two birds with one stome I will.

:)
I can do that!:head:

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
3-alpha

3alpha-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one???

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
had to change the EpiAndrosterone name on the box for GNC...don't ask

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Caps are beta(MMv2)..the new melt tabs are the alphas which is (MMv3)