BeBig's Unveiling Of Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!!!! MMv3!!!!!!!(SPONSORED)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya shes pretty hot just found her waiting for me on the internet haahhahahaah LOL......:laugh: :18: :boobies: :chick:
Sooooo you gonna post it?! :burnout:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked if he could post a full version of his avi in here. :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

>>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

>>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

>>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>...... :burnout:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
Yeah, split the dosages I would say, although I want to get hold of LG about this. You guys are getting this before me, so I'm a bit behind. Also I will PM you now bro. :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are the beginning pics sorry bout the blot outs but some of my tats may be offensive so I don't want to put them out there. :scared:
What sort of offensive are we talking about?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

>>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

>>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

>>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

YES!! Awesome! Bring it on man!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
What sort of offensive are we talking about?
Nothing major man just 2 are personal identifiers and don't want to put out...Also don't need anybody IDing me if you know what I mean....Not running from the law or anything but in my job I don't need anyone to know...Sorry if this disappoints you...:bandit:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, split the dosages I would say, although I want to get hold of LG about this. You guys are getting this before me, so I'm a bit behind. Also I will PM you now bro. :)
This is no T-911 size, much, much larger in size. I would say max under your tounge at once would be 2. Let me know what Eric says:)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing major man just 2 are personal identifiers and don't want to put out...Also don't need anybody IDing me if you know what I mean....Not running from the law or anything but in my job I don't need anyone to know...Sorry if this disappoints you...:bandit:
Nope.
I could not have identifiers on me while being Spec-Op; however, now that I am out, I have something in the works.
Just curious.

Subscribed to see what MMV3 can do - good luck!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Nope.
I could not have identifiers on me while being Spec-Op; however, now that I am out, I have something in the works.
Just curious.

Subscribed to see what MMV3 can do - good luck!
Sweet man Spec-Ops awesome bro thank you for doing that...for our country...:usa:
Hopefully MMv3 works out good I only have a ten day supply so I am gonna try to make this the most detailed log possible to let you all know whats going on with my body, my mind, my moods/aggression etc....hopefully if it does make me aggressive I can direct that all towards the gym....But ya as of right now I'm on Dose #2, timing it to see how long it takes to dissolve.....More to come......:burnout: EDIT>>>>>>>Alright I got done with the dissolving of my second dose and it took 14 minutes to dissolve....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
DAY #1

Weight: 174.8lbs

Training: Was supposed to be legs but did shoulders, traps, abs instead and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

Arnold Press: 35x10/40x8/45x6/50x5 set all in LBS. Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Military Press: 115x10/125x8/135x6/145x2>>>SAD!!! I was Pissed wanted at least 4 will DO next time.

Upright Rows: 75x10/85x8/95x6/100x4 These all felt good...

BB Shrugs: 155x10/165x20/175x17 would have done more on the 155 set but thought I was going for 10 only...

DB Shrugs: 60x20/70x15/70x12

Oblique Crunches: 45x10/45x10/45x10....

All of my training is lbs first then obviously reps....

Vascularity: Normal it is only day one.

Strength: Felt good...

Endurance: Was good could be better we'll see what happens.

Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood not sure about aggression yet it was my normal hopefully will improve in couple of days.

Libido: Normal nothing yet we'll see in the morning LOL...

Sides: None as of yet felt great...:laugh:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt like I was kinda in a zone. But then again this could just be a placebo thing...

Notes: I did notice during my dosing that I had a tingly sensation under my tongue. Also noticed my tongue went a little numb. The MMv3 kinda also tasted like cinnamon. I took 3 doses today. One dose around 530 pm the next at about 900 pm and the last one around 1145 pm. I work out starting at 1230 am. Oh also I timed one of the doses the second one to see how long the pills take to dissolve and it took 14 Mins. under the tongue.

DIET:

This will probably be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.

100 pm: 3 eggs pan cooked, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 4 slices of bacon and 2 protein shakes, just double scoop of protein.

300 pm: 1 glass of milk, 1 Small apple, also had 2 scoops of BC/EAA's.

530 pm: Had another 2 scoop protein shake and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3..

730 pm: 1 mesquite grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 granola bar, 1 scoop protein shake.

900 pm: 1 large apple, 2 scoops of BC/EAA's, my SECOND dose of MMv3..

1145 pm: PreWO I had a bag of Trail Mix Energy nuts and a small 6 to 7 inch banana, and my THIRD and final dose of MMv3 for the day...

245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and Quaker Oats Oatmeal mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for this day...

So my total for macros were: 3003 cals 233 pro 304 carbs 95 fats....

Let me know how this looks to you all. I'm going to try and work on it...

Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 1 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
d30c76428adf374.jpg

This if for Metroba since he was wanting to see the whole picture...LOL Yes she is hot an yes she wants ME lol...J/K everyone I'm taken...by a hot >>>>:chick: :18: :bandit:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update man, next time tone down the letter size, i just went blind reading it..hahahaha

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

Nice. I been waitin for this one, anxiously.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
DAY #1

Weight: 174.8lbs

Training: Was supposed to be legs but did shoulders, traps, abs instead and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

Arnold Press: 35x10/40x8/45x6/50x5 set all in LBS. Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Military Press: 115x10/125x8/135x6/145x2>>>SAD!!! I was Pissed wanted at least 4 will DO next time.

Upright Rows: 75x10/85x8/95x6/100x4 These all felt good...

BB Shrugs: 155x10/165x20/175x17 would have done more on the 155 set but thought I was going for 10 only...

DB Shrugs: 60x20/70x15/70x12

Oblique Crunches: 45x10/45x10/45x10....

Vascularity: Normal it is only day one.

Endurance: Was good could be better we'll see what happens.

Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood not sure about aggression yet it was my normal hopefully will improve in couple of days.

Libido: Normal nothing yet we'll see in the morning LOL...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt like I was kinda in a zone. But then again this could just be a placebo thing...

Notes: I did notice during my dosing that I had a tingly sensation under my tongue. Also noticed my tongue went a little numb. The MMv3 kinda also tasted like cinnamon. I took 3 doses today. One dose around 530 pm the next at about 900 pm and the last one around 1145 pm. I work out starting at 1230 am. Oh also I timed one of the doses the second one to see how long the pills take to dissolve and it took 14 Mins. under the tongue.

DIET:

This will probably be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.

100 pm: 3 eggs pan cooked, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 4 slices of bacon and 2 protein shakes, just double scoop of protein.

300 pm: 1 glass of milk, 1 Small apple, also had 2 scoops of BC/EAA's.

530 pm: Had another 2 scoop protein shake and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3..

730 pm: 1 mesquite grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 granola bar, 1 scoop protein shake.

900 pm: 1 large apple, 2 scoops of BC/EAA's, my SECOND dose of MMv3..

1145 pm: PreWO I had a bag of Trail Mix Energy nuts and a small 6 to 7 inch banana, and my THIRD and final dose of MMv3 for the day...

245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and Quaker Oats Oatmeal mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for this day...

So my total for macros were: 3003 cals 233 pro 304 carbs 95 fats....

Let me know how this looks to you all. I'm going to try and work on it...

Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 1 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....
Everything looks great. diet is tight, alot of shakes tho huh?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great. diet is tight, alot of shakes tho huh?
ya what you think?? less? more? or leave the same and just add in more complex carbs. I also would like to hit 300 g's on protein...too though..:laugh:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
ya what you think?? less? more? or leave the same and just add in more complex carbs. I also would like to hit 300 g's on protein...too though..:laugh:
It is hard to say, i am an advocate of whole food protein over too many shakes, i usually only take 2 a day, single scoop, but i will add things to them to make them tastier and higher in protien, ie eggs or natty pb. few more comp. carbs wouldnt hurt. Im real excited for this log too man, i may run this in summer depending on your results.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update man! Keep eating lots of lean protein!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great day 1 update BeBig. I can't wait to open my baggie of MMV3. Keep throwing around the heavy ass weight.

By the way, I am glad to see a log in lbs as my kg to lbs conversion takes too much time in my head.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
great update man, next time tone down the letter size, i just went blind reading it..hahahaha
Went blind, eh? Are you sure you weren't JACKING OFF? :laugh:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good start! It does have a cinnamon taste and the final will be that flavor (they were shooting for Cherry until I jumped in). Sorry for the short run, but we didn't have a ton of tablets. Internal testers were doing well and up about 7lbs in a week and a half, so let's hope we see similar results. As you know, MMv2 wasn't a mass monster, this new matrix is intended to fix that and make it much more of a mass gainer along with leaning you out.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 26644

This if for Metroba since he was wanting to see the whole picture...LOL Yes she is hot an yes she wants ME lol...J/K everyone I'm taken...by a hot >>>>:chick: :18: :bandit:
ugh thank you so damn much man!! :shutters:

Looks like youre off to a great start man! Make these 10 days count! And most of all, have fun!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update man! Keep eating lots of lean protein!!
Thanks man I will try to do my best...

Great day 1 update BeBig. I can't wait to open my baggie of MMV3. Keep throwing around the heavy ass weight.

By the way, I am glad to see a log in lbs as my kg to lbs conversion takes too much time in my head.
Takes me along time to convert kg's too hahhahaah..Thanks for following..

Went blind, eh? Are you sure you weren't JACKING OFF? :laugh:
To funny^^^it actually was pretty bad before I edited it.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
ugh thank you so damn much man!! :shutters:

Looks like youre off to a great start man! Make these 10 days count! And most of all, have fun!
Hahahahhaa they are all over the internet bro, just google hot chicks...LOL:18::laugh:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good start! It does have a cinnamon taste and the final will be that flavor (they were shooting for Cherry until I jumped in). Sorry for the short run, but we didn't have a ton of tablets. Internal testers were doing well and up about 7lbs in a week and a half, so let's hope we see similar results. As you know, MMv2 wasn't a mass monster, this new matrix is intended to fix that and make it much more of a mass gainer along with leaning you out.
Thanks LG appreciate you and Craig and LG Sciences even giving me this opportunity I will try my best to run it hardcore. I like the part about gaining mass and leaning out at the same time. Did any of the initial testers say anything about the tingley sensations or numbing of their tongues and the dissolving time?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
BeBig, is that Nikki Warner I see in your avy?
Man I have no Idea I just did a google search for hot chicks an she definitely stuck out, her biceps are probably bigger than mine you be the judge my pics are on pg 1 LOL....But she definitely is a fit.... >>>>:chick:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am 99% sure thats her. Google image search and you'll find more of her.

She is a very cool person... not big by any means, but definitely as fit as you'll find a girl.

Good lookin log man!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
DAY #2

Weight: EDIT>>>>175.4 lbs. plus 1/2 lbs.

Training: Chest and Tri's today WooooHHHhooooo and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

Flat Bench: 115x10 warmup/135x8/150x8/170x6/190x4 sets all in LBS. again Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Decline Bench: 135x8/155x8/170x6/195x5>>>Hell Yeah I love decline benching..... :bb3:

Incline Bench: 115x8/135x8/150x6/160x4 This is definitely my weak spot...

Pec Dec: 130x10/140x7/150x7

Close Grip Pushdown: 100x10/110x8/125x6/140x5>>>Love workin Tri's... :bb:

Overhead Rope Extensions: 90x10/100x8/110x6/125x4>>>Felt like I could have done alot more....

Cable KickBacks w/Reverse Grip: 30x10/40x8/50x6/60x4>>>Hell yeah felt good...

Vascularity: Seemed to see more veins in my arms.

Endurance: Was good felt like I could have declined all night, I love decline bench...

Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood, aggression was there I believe specially Decline Bench...

Libido: Couple random chubbys here and there LOL...:18:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt in the zone. Mind and body seemed to be more together. But then again this could just be a placebo thing hopefully not...

Notes: I noticed today that I felt fuller felt like I had a pump right off the bat today when I woke up and carried it all day. Hopefully this isn't a placebo thing either because it felt great....Also had the same tingley and numb sensations on the tongue while dosing....

DIET:

130 pm: 2 Roast Beef Sandwiches, 2 medium sized pickles...

330 pm: 1 PBJ sandwich, 2 scoops of protein with water...

530 pm: 2 scoops BC/EAA's and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3, 1 can of Tuna on 2 pieces of white bread...

750 pm: 1 slice of white bread, Chicken Tortilla Soup, 1 PBJ sandwich, 1 scoop protein shake.

930 pm: SECOND Dose of MMv3, Granola Bar, Minute Brown Rice...

1130 pm: Pre/WO 1 scoop protein shake, 1 PBJ sandwich, 1 Trail Mix Energy mixed nuts, THIRD Dose of MMv3...

245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and 1 cup of LowFat Cottage Cheese, and 2 scoops of BC/EAA's mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for day 2...

So my total for macros were: 4209 cals 277 pro 503 carbs 121 fats>>>WOW this was alot of EATING....

Let me know what you think compared to DAY 1...

Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 2 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

Will post day 3 Monday evening late of course, I don't get the opportunity to lift on the weekends since I have a family so hopefully will get good and Loaded on MMv3 and smash the Shiiiitttttteeeee outta chest and tris again Monday.....

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Rock on brutha. I will be cracking the bottle (baggie) on Monday and you are getting my so excited about it. I am really thinking about adding a bottle of MMV2 after the 10 days are up and doing a quick 15 day @ 6 cap blast of MMV2 before PCT. I am really wanting to lean out prior to summer and hopefully this combo will help me acheive that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY #2

Weight: Forgot will get tomorrow.

Training: Chest and Tri's today WooooHHHhooooo and some cardio in the form of playing basketball for probably easy 30-45 mins.

Flat Bench: 115x10 warmup/135x8/150x8/170x6/190x4 sets all in LBS. again Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Decline Bench: 135x8/155x8/170x6/195x5>>>Hell Yeah I love decline benching..... :bb3:

Incline Bench: 115x8/135x8/150x6/160x4 This is definitely my weak spot...

Pec Dec: 130x10/140x7/150x7

Close Grip Pushdown: 100x10/110x8/125x6/140x5>>>Love workin Tri's... :bb:

Overhead Rope Extensions: 90x10/100x8/110x6/125x4>>>Felt like I could have done alot more....

Cable KickBacks w/Reverse Grip: 30x10/40x8/50x6/60x4>>>Hell yeah felt good...

Vascularity: Seemed to see more veins in my arms.

Endurance: Was good felt like I could have declined all night, I love decline bench...

Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood, aggression was there I believe specially Decline Bench...

Libido: Couple random chubbys here and there LOL...:18:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt in the zone. Mind and body seemed to be more together. But then again this could just be a placebo thing hopefully not...

Notes: I noticed today that I felt fuller felt like I had a pump right off the bat today when I woke up and carried it all day. Hopefully this isn't a placebo thing either because it felt great....Also had the same tingley and numb sensations on the tongue while dosing....

DIET:

130 pm: 2 Roast Beef Sandwiches, 2 medium sized pickles...

330 pm: 1 PBJ sandwich, 2 scoops of protein with water...

530 pm: 2 scoops BC/EAA's and took my FIRST Dose of MMv3, 1 can of Tuna on 2 pieces of white bread...

750 pm: 1 slice of white bread, Chicken Tortilla Soup, 1 PBJ sandwich, 1 scoop protein shake.

930 pm: SECOND Dose of MMv3, Granola Bar, Minute Brown Rice...

1130 pm: Pre/WO 1 scoop protein shake, 1 PBJ sandwich, 1 Trail Mix Energy mixed nuts, THIRD Dose of MMv3...

245 am: PWO I had a Muscle Milk Shake, and 1 cup of LowFat Cottage Cheese, and 2 scoops of BC/EAA's mmmmgooodddd..... Thats all for day 2...

So my total for macros were: 4209 cals 277 pro 503 carbs 121 fats>>>WOW this was alot of EATING....

Let me know what you think compared to DAY 1...

Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me since this is my first official log, I am looking to learn alot. Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 2 of the UNVEILING OF LG MMV3 from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

Will post day 3 Monday evening late of course, I don't get the opportunity to lift on the weekends since I have a family so hopefully will get good and Loaded on MMv3 and smash the Shiiiitttttteeeee outta chest and tris again Monday.....
Nice, I love it when I get that in-gym aggression, and it's usually coupled with a very alpha male feeling, (and I'm always concerned that I'm going to pop off the bench press then beat my chest at some dude across the gym like a territorial gorilla.)

and great detail for your "first official log."

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I love it when I get that in-gym aggression, and it's usually coupled with a very alpha male feeling, (and I'm always concerned that I'm going to pop off the bench press then beat my chest at some dude across the gym like a territorial gorilla.)

and great detail for your "first official log."

Thats how my pregnant wife looks when she is feeling hormonal. Scary stuff.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats how my pregnant wife looks when she is feeling hormonal. Scary stuff.
:laugh: That's how I look when I see people doing 1" ROM on the bench with three plates. It makes me want to yell out,

"No sir, those were not legit, you just did 5 partial tricep extensions, make sure you logged it as partial tri extensions, sir. Gimme that book and let me see! That better be pencil and not a pen!.... why you run'n?! why you run'n?! Sir, get'cho @$$...."

a little overboard, but close.