BeBig's Unveiling Of Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!!!! MMv3!!!!!!!(SPONSORED)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
BeBig's Unveiling of LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!

Age - 31
Weight - 174.8
Height - 5'11''
BF % - Around 14% you can judge​

Goals - to gain LBM, and increase strength. Also trying to trim a little flab from mid section

Diet - 3000-3300 cals, 275g of protein, 300+ carbs, will post daily diets, will play with numbers based on progress.

Supplements:
Whey protein
Muscle milk
Xtend
Multi-V
Fish oil

Training:

Monday - Chest, Tris, Ab's
Tuesday - Back , Bi's
Wednesday - Shoulders, traps, Ab's
Thursday - Legs
Friday - All around full body, Ab's

Cardio will be on Ab days.

Log will be in format below:

Daily post - Day #
Weight:
Training:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Sides:
Overall Sense of Feeling:

Then Notes....

I was logging M1-d Black, but due to changes in the world Liftergym33 and the LG Crew hooked me up with the MMv3. So this is going to be my first log here at AM. Please feel free to come along for the ride and submit any comments or suggestions you might have. Photos will be put up later tonight... So lets go this is going to be a great run. Just waiting on the product LG33 should have it tomorrow.

Last edited:
BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for photos

Edit>>>The photos are in post #11 Sorry...

Last edited:
BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Final Review

FINAL REVIEW

Alright everyone here it is I'm gonna start this out with my 6 day mini review and add more...

Alright everyone here is a six day mini review of MMV3...

First of all again props go out to the LG crew for giving me this opportunity. I have noticed in six days that MMv3 is for real I have had some really good gains on my chest and tri days...I feel that the MMv3 is also flowing fully in my veins...My mind, my body, and my muscles are definitely in sync and this has to be due to MMv3, I've NEVER been as focused an intense and aggressive as I have these past few days in the gym...Maybe it's because this is my first PH cycle well if this works this well this definitely won't be my last cycle...

Maybe you all can recall my goals, one was to get over that wall that was in my way I feel that the MMv3 has definitely helped me achieve that goal...Another goal was to gain some serious LBM I was hoping 10 lbs...but lets be honest I have been eating seriously like a horse and as of today am up only .4 now what's going on?? I don't know maybe it's leaning me out and getting rid of excess body fat, I definitely won't complain.. Also to get 10 lbs of LBM on a 10 day cycle I believe would be pretty hard, you all can see how much I'm eating an my diet has been pretty darn clean...

If anyone reading this is thinking of running a cycle of MMv3 when it hits the stores I say GO FOR IT!!!! Just don't run a PH cycle if you are to young I would say no one under 21 should run any kind of PH cycle... One really cool thing about the MMv3 is that it is sublingual so you dose it under your tongue, and this is for better absorption and you definitely know its working right away because you can feel it...Again I'm glad everyone is in my log and adding comments good or bad, hopefully I'm doing justice for this product...AGAIN MMV3 IS FOR REAL... I would highly recommend this product to someone wanting to do a mild but effective PH cycle...

So again I will recap my goals...One of my goals was to gain at least 10lbs of lbm...I believe this could be possible on a thirty day run because at day 9 I was sitting at 2.2lbs up and the weight was finally starting to stick to me...You definitely have to eat like a crazy fool...LOL:spam:

My next goal was to get over the wall that was holding me back from getting stronger...This goal to I believe was also attained I credit my PR's to the MMV3...These PR's came on Chest and Tri day at Day 5 Wow...

So as far as these next things turned out I will post beside them...

Vascularity: This was definitely noticeable the veins in my forearms were getting huge as soon as I would start pumping wts...

Strength: All in all the strength throughout this little cycle was there, I had no problems lifting the bigger wts that I hadn't lifted before, definitely got over some walls...

Endurance: Seemed to always be there didn't have a problem finishing reps...

Mood/Aggression: I think this was one of the best things about the MMV3 I was pretty much in a good to great mood the whole time while taking it and I had alot of aggression usually in the gym and it was a controllable aggression that was focused in the gym and not at anyone else or anywhere else...

Libido: This was good to go the whole run also never had any problems had a couple random chubs here and there but for the most part worked as advertised...

Sides: ABSOLUTELY NONE that I noticed at all no increase in acne, didn't really have any lethargy, nothing this was also another great thing about the MMV3...

Overall Sense of Feeling: This overall the whole run was very good I was usually very focused on the task at hand and that task was throwing weight around...LOL...My mind, body and muscles seemed to work in sync and I also noticed that my breathing while lifting got better and more controlled...

AGAIN>>>>If anyone reading this is thinking of running a cycle of MMv3 when it hits the stores I say GO FOR IT!!!! Just don't run a PH cycle if you are to young I would say no one under 21 should run any kind of PH cycle... One really cool thing about the MMv3 is that it is sublingual so you dose it under your tongue, and this is for better absorption and you definitely know its working right away because you can feel it...

So this is it everyone this ends my 10 DAY run of LG's MMv3, hope my log and the information I've provided lets you decide to run a cycle of MMV3, it is definitely worth it...I enjoyed the compound it seems to have worked very well...PROPS goes to the LG crew for letting me run this product for them and PROPS also goes to ALL OF YOU for following along. I appreciate all of the support while on this run and I look forward to serving you all in the future on MY NEXT RUN...Because this PH run won't be my LAST.....muahahahhaahhahaha...Cheers everyone from BeBig and the LATE NITE CREW...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to rock.! Sub'd in man!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, I'm in!

(Hulkamania song playing in the background) "I wanna be an American, fight for the right of every man...." hehe.

Good luck, bro!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'm in!

(Hulkamania song playing in the background) "I wanna be an American, fight for the right of every man...." hehe.

Good luck, bro!
Welcome bro, I hear nothing but rave reviews about MMv2 so this should be the bomb!!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! You should be getting it in the next day or two. BTW everyone. Liftergym33 was initially selected to run this, but since he has become a rep it was decided someone else was to run it to keep it as honest and fair as possible.

:)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome bro, I hear nothing but rave reviews about MMv2 so this should be the bomb!!!!!
Nothing sells like the people's voice. I've heard my share of acclaim in regards to MMv2, this should be an awesome run.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the invite bebig. diet looks good enough to gain muscle on. Good luck on the log bro.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
BeBig Back.JPG

BeBig Dbl Bi.JPG

BeBig Front.JPG

BeBig Side.JPG

Here are the beginning pics sorry bout the blot outs but some of my tats may be offensive so I don't want to put them out there. :scared:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Version 3?!!?!?! I had no idea!! This should be sweet! For body fat - my guess is 10-11%. Youre lookn good bro. You should have some great success with this run. What do you have planned for pct?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
should be a good log with a good product, good luck BB

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dubbed. Kill it.
Welcome to my log glad to have you.
following along - good luck with the run mate!
Welcome glad your here...

sub'd. Good Luck!
Appreciate an welcome...
Version 3?!!?!?! I had no idea!! This should be sweet! For body fat - my guess is 10-11%. Youre lookn good bro. You should have some great success with this run. What do you have planned for pct?
Wow I'm glad you said body fat 10-11% sounds good to me. Thanks and welcome enjoy the ride with me...Edit>>> Yes version 3 is what I'm told can't wait. PCT plannin on going with Formadrol and we'll see if I need anything more from what I'm told Formadrol should be fine but if anything more is needed I'm open to suggestions.

definitely subbed!
Nice to have you Ninja are you gonna wait for the M1D Black??
should be a good log with a good product, good luck BB
Hey Panther great to see you in here...:burnout:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, you know im here supporting buddy, all the best with this cycle and your goals, if i can help in anyway, let me know. RS.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, you know im here supporting buddy, all the best with this cycle and your goals, if i can help in anyway, let me know. RS.
Great to have someone as Veteran as you are in here. Thanks for coming....:dl:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the product and your results; good luck. Looks like I'm late on the sub-train :lol:
your not late when it hasnt started yet:)
save the best till last right?haha

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in like Flynn. This is going to be one sweet run my man. Time to get cut.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Big Ozzy is in :D

Offensive tatts?? hahaha, man F**k that, show them bad boys!:laugh:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im in bro,goodluck!
slick.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
im all up in this like a virgin in a whore house!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, the black series should take things to a whole new level!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So when are you expecting your goodies to arrive?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
im in bro,goodluck!
slick.
Welcome slick glad your here.
im all up in this like a virgin in a whore house!
Nice spres now you put pics of v's in a whore house in my head...LOL:laugh: :18:
subbed, the black series should take things to a whole new level!
I sure hope so do you have any idea what you think it could do to a body type like mine?? Lookin to gain some nice LBM.... Welcome to the show.
So when are you expecting your goodies to arrive?

Hopefully in the next couple days wanna get this show on the road...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
How did it come? UPS or USPS?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPS at my door this evening. I wasn't even expecting it yet. It was like Christmas.
My mail box was empty prior to leaving for work.. I'll do a check tonight/tomorrow then.. When are you starting?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I plan to start it up on Monday. I will start the log tomorrow and drop a link. Just purchased my T911 tonight so I will have that ready for the end of the cycle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to start it up on Monday. I will start the log tomorrow and drop a link. Just purchased my T911 tonight so I will have that ready for the end of the cycle.
Nice ...your going to Loveeeeeeeeeee T-911!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

I think I will be doing a 1/1/1 I'll have to see I work night shift so its hard to say. Probably 1 when I wake up usually around 11am or 12pm. Then mid afternoon maybe 5pm or so and then prew/o bout 11pm or 12 am. I will be dosing Formadrol for pct and if need something else will get that also. Thinking of some milk thistle to maybe.

Hell yeah brother drop me a link and we'll run together a friendly competition maybe??? To the victor goes the braggin rights haahhahhaaha......:18:
What does your diet look like or consist of. I'm tryin to push 3000 cals and 300+carbs and close to 300 protein. Its the toughest part of the whole thing IMO...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will be doing a 1/1/1 I'll have to see I work night shift so its hard to say. Probably 1 when I wake up usually around 11am or 12pm. Then mid afternoon maybe 5pm or so and then prew/o bout 11pm or 12 am. I will be dosing Formadrol for pct and if need something else will get that also. Thinking of some milk thistle to maybe.
why would you take Milk thistle in PCT and not your cycle? or did you type this wrong?

mw525

mw525

Awards
why would you take Milk thistle in PCT and not your cycle? or did you type this wrong?
Methyl Masterdrol and M1D do not have any known liver toxicity. I wouldn't take Milk Thistle, since it can actually increase some products potency if any concerns, I would take 600mg of NAC along with the supplements.
-Legalgear

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Meant to say that during cycle for support unless the LG guys think its overkill.
What do you think LG33?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Noted! mw525. MMv3 is a new product though and we haven't got all the exacts on it yet, this is also my first run so I will try to make it as easy as possible...And I also plan on learning alot from comments suggestions etc....LG has also told me these are pretty mild so we'll see. If you want you are now subbed come along for the run. Later, BeBig....:18:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first time user I don’t think it’s over kill. I wouldn’t dose it around when you dose your MM if you intend to use it, it could hinder with the absorption, but these are very mild PH's, This is what the person above quoted basically.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May i just say that your new AVI is a little sexier than Hulk hogan mate :D

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the house, yo!! Move over and give me some fckin' room! Kill it, BeBig!! I got ya back!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
is there a write up of this stuff? I was almost going to run MMv2 because of all the good reviews, and I definatly wana incorporate this into my summer cut =D

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
One main difference is you allow mmv3 to dissolve under the tongue which should aid in absorption.

I had my ortho appt this AM for my back. He said that it will just take time to repair itself and gave me an oral steroid to take and a pain killer. He said I can continue working out but limit lifts that stress the lower lumbar. I will be starting my run monday and I am already getting in the zone. Hide the women and children.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB, Id like to see a full size version of your avi...thanx in advance :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
May i just say that your new AVI is a little sexier than Hulk hogan mate :D
Ya man figured I would throw something else up...Motivation hahahahaa..

I'm in the house, yo!! Move over and give me some fckin' room! Kill it, BeBig!! I got ya back!
Thanks for comin Ex, I'll try my best to kill it...

is there a write up of this stuff? I was almost going to run MMv2 because of all the good reviews, and I definatly wana incorporate this into my summer cut =D
Like Silver said the one main difference is dissolving under the tongue and obviously like he also said should be some excellent absorption...If your wanting to run MMv2 IMO thats an excellent choice also, I've heard and read lots of good things about it.. Theres a guy on this site by the name of p5sky who ran MMv2 and M1D together for a cut then bulk looked like it did him pretty well and if I remember correctly he was like 40 yrs old but looked really good.

One main difference is you allow mmv3 to dissolve under the tongue which should aid in absorption.

I had my ortho appt this AM for my back. He said that it will just take time to repair itself and gave me an oral steroid to take and a pain killer. He said I can continue working out but limit lifts that stress the lower lumbar. I will be starting my run monday and I am already getting in the zone. Hide the women and children.

Yes Sir get in the zone and hopefully I can start Monday too..

BB, Id like to see a full size version of your avi...thanx in advance :D
Ya shes pretty hot just found her waiting for me on the internet haahhahahaah LOL......:laugh: :18: :boobies: :chick: