BeBig's Unveiling Of Methyl Masterdrol V3!!!!!! MMv3!!!!!!!(SPONSORED)

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    im in bro,goodluck!
    slick.
    Welcome slick glad your here.
    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    im all up in this like a virgin in a whore house!
    Nice spres now you put pics of v's in a whore house in my head...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    subbed, the black series should take things to a whole new level!
    I sure hope so do you have any idea what you think it could do to a body type like mine?? Lookin to gain some nice LBM.... Welcome to the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    So when are you expecting your goodies to arrive?

    Hopefully in the next couple days wanna get this show on the road...


  2. I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

    What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

    What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
    How did it come? UPS or USPS?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    How did it come? UPS or USPS?

    USPS at my door this evening. I wasn't even expecting it yet. It was like Christmas.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    USPS at my door this evening. I wasn't even expecting it yet. It was like Christmas.
    My mail box was empty prior to leaving for work.. I'll do a check tonight/tomorrow then.. When are you starting?
    •   
       


  6. I plan to start it up on Monday. I will start the log tomorrow and drop a link. Just purchased my T911 tonight so I will have that ready for the end of the cycle.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I plan to start it up on Monday. I will start the log tomorrow and drop a link. Just purchased my T911 tonight so I will have that ready for the end of the cycle.
    Nice ...your going to Loveeeeeeeeeee T-911!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice ...your going to Loveeeeeeeeeee T-911!
    I have 3 boxes of t-911. It's good stuff.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

    What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
    I think I will be doing a 1/1/1 I'll have to see I work night shift so its hard to say. Probably 1 when I wake up usually around 11am or 12pm. Then mid afternoon maybe 5pm or so and then prew/o bout 11pm or 12 am. I will be dosing Formadrol for pct and if need something else will get that also. Thinking of some milk thistle to maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I plan to start it up on Monday. I will start the log tomorrow and drop a link. Just purchased my T911 tonight so I will have that ready for the end of the cycle.
    Hell yeah brother drop me a link and we'll run together a friendly competition maybe??? To the victor goes the braggin rights haahhahhaaha......
    What does your diet look like or consist of. I'm tryin to push 3000 cals and 300+carbs and close to 300 protein. Its the toughest part of the whole thing IMO...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    I think I will be doing a 1/1/1 I'll have to see I work night shift so its hard to say. Probably 1 when I wake up usually around 11am or 12pm. Then mid afternoon maybe 5pm or so and then prew/o bout 11pm or 12 am. I will be dosing Formadrol for pct and if need something else will get that also. Thinking of some milk thistle to maybe.
    why would you take Milk thistle in PCT and not your cycle? or did you type this wrong?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    why would you take Milk thistle in PCT and not your cycle? or did you type this wrong?
    Methyl Masterdrol and M1D do not have any known liver toxicity. I wouldn't take Milk Thistle, since it can actually increase some products potency if any concerns, I would take 600mg of NAC along with the supplements.
    -Legalgear

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    why would you take Milk thistle in PCT and not your cycle? or did you type this wrong?
    Meant to say that during cycle for support unless the LG guys think its overkill.
    What do you think LG33?

  13. Noted! mw525. MMv3 is a new product though and we haven't got all the exacts on it yet, this is also my first run so I will try to make it as easy as possible...And I also plan on learning alot from comments suggestions etc....LG has also told me these are pretty mild so we'll see. If you want you are now subbed come along for the run. Later, BeBig....

  14. For a first time user I don’t think it’s over kill. I wouldn’t dose it around when you dose your MM if you intend to use it, it could hinder with the absorption, but these are very mild PH's, This is what the person above quoted basically.

  15. May i just say that your new AVI is a little sexier than Hulk hogan mate

  16. I'm in the house, yo!! Move over and give me some fckin' room! Kill it, BeBig!! I got ya back!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  17. is there a write up of this stuff? I was almost going to run MMv2 because of all the good reviews, and I definatly wana incorporate this into my summer cut =D

  18. One main difference is you allow mmv3 to dissolve under the tongue which should aid in absorption.

    I had my ortho appt this AM for my back. He said that it will just take time to repair itself and gave me an oral steroid to take and a pain killer. He said I can continue working out but limit lifts that stress the lower lumbar. I will be starting my run monday and I am already getting in the zone. Hide the women and children.


  19. BB, Id like to see a full size version of your avi...thanx in advance
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    May i just say that your new AVI is a little sexier than Hulk hogan mate
    Ya man figured I would throw something else up...Motivation hahahahaa..

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I'm in the house, yo!! Move over and give me some fckin' room! Kill it, BeBig!! I got ya back!
    Thanks for comin Ex, I'll try my best to kill it...

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    is there a write up of this stuff? I was almost going to run MMv2 because of all the good reviews, and I definatly wana incorporate this into my summer cut =D
    Like Silver said the one main difference is dissolving under the tongue and obviously like he also said should be some excellent absorption...If your wanting to run MMv2 IMO thats an excellent choice also, I've heard and read lots of good things about it.. Theres a guy on this site by the name of p5sky who ran MMv2 and M1D together for a cut then bulk looked like it did him pretty well and if I remember correctly he was like 40 yrs old but looked really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    One main difference is you allow mmv3 to dissolve under the tongue which should aid in absorption.

    I had my ortho appt this AM for my back. He said that it will just take time to repair itself and gave me an oral steroid to take and a pain killer. He said I can continue working out but limit lifts that stress the lower lumbar. I will be starting my run monday and I am already getting in the zone. Hide the women and children.

    Yes Sir get in the zone and hopefully I can start Monday too..

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    BB, Id like to see a full size version of your avi...thanx in advance
    Ya shes pretty hot just found her waiting for me on the internet haahhahahaah LOL...... :chick:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Ya shes pretty hot just found her waiting for me on the internet haahhahahaah LOL...... :chick:
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    Hmmmmmm??

  23. I asked if he could post a full version of his avi in here.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sooooo you gonna post it?!
    I'll try to do it later tonight. Its at home on my computer..

  25. Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

    Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

    >>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

    >>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

    >>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

    More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>......

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I received my box of goodies today. Yours should show up sometime soon.

    What is your planned dosing protocol? The baggie says 3 caps per day, I assume split across multiple doses.
    Yeah, split the dosages I would say, although I want to get hold of LG about this. You guys are getting this before me, so I'm a bit behind. Also I will PM you now bro.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post

    Here are the beginning pics sorry bout the blot outs but some of my tats may be offensive so I don't want to put them out there.
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Alright everyone the show has started I got my MMv3 today it is enough supply for a good 10 day run. I am starting right now. I lift tonight so will have a full 3 doses by then.

    Just a few quick notes I've already noticed taking the first dose.

    >>>1. It kinda has a cinnamon taste, its sublingual so I'm dissolving under my tongue.

    >>>2. It also made my tongue feel numb and I had a tingley sensation but they are both starting to subside....

    >>>3. It took about ten minutes to dissolve, but I will make sure I watch the clock better during the next dose...

    More to come later tonight from the late night crew>>>>>......

    YES!! Awesome! Bring it on man!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?
    Him and I are both in the Carniveryan Nation, we're total Veggicists. I let a steak hang from my back pocket to let it be known
    NSCA - CSCS

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What sort of offensive are we talking about?
    Nothing major man just 2 are personal identifiers and don't want to put out...Also don't need anybody IDing me if you know what I mean....Not running from the law or anything but in my job I don't need anyone to know...Sorry if this disappoints you...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: LG Sciences MMv3 Methyl Masterdrol v3 (Muscle Builders)
    By baldymcgee in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 05:48 PM
  2. For Sale: Methyl Masterdrol v3 MMv3 (Muscle Builders)
    By steam in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:55 AM
  4. Replies: 423
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 12:46 PM
  5. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Log in
Log in