Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Curious have you ever had this reaction to Magnesium prior?? Have you used other pre workout product that have Magnesium with similar results??


  2. * Here's a quick picture; I will post more later.
    Anatomical position, no flex.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Curious have you ever had this reaction to Magnesium prior?? Have you used other pre workout product that are Magnesium with similar results??
    The first one that comes to mind would be JP8. I did not have any issues with that one, or any other pre workout powder that I can note.

    I will update everyone later; no issues today. I have not dosed yet, but will do so in a few hours before my workout.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hey Rob!
    Thanks for asking - I took the entire day off to rest and watch movies. It rained the entire day anyway. I had to go get some fluid yesterday (IV) to replenish my system better. Man, that was the worst 2 days! I did not take my dose yesterday or today; however, I will brave it tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it's not the Magnesium, or the supplement for that matter. It's feeling relatively normal considering what it's felt like the past few days.
    Once again, thanks for taking the time to ask., when most could care less.

    I did not take any pictures today. Hell, would you if you were in my shoe(s)? Hahahaa! Definitely will tomorrow, no doubt about that. I just don't feel well enough to do so right now. I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself. Given my profession, things of this nature (IV, shot care, etc) are a specialty for me know. The military trained me well! LOL - I am, however, using a butterfly needle for my hook in. Trauma1 will understand that!
    Sorry to hear about the illness, buddy. Hopefully it's just some sort of gastroenteritis and will pass.

    When it comes to IV's, i have no problem saying i have some pretty damn good skills. I'd have used something large bore, like a 16 gauge angiocath on you, soldier, haha.

    Get well soon, buddy.

    :dl:

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    The first one that comes to mind would be JP8. I did not have any issues with that one, or any other pre workout powder that I can note.

    I will update everyone later; no issues today. I have not dosed yet, but will do so in a few hours before my workout.
    Well I ask because the Magnesium amount in ULTIMA is quite low with others like SP250 No-Xplode and the like when you start taking multiple scoops of those it can reach over a gram. So I'm thinking you may have a bug or something totally unrelated to the product. I'm not discounting the idea though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Well I ask because the Magnesium amount in ULTIMA is quite low with others like SP250 No-Xplode and the like when you start taking multiple scoops of those it can reach over a gram. So I'm thinking you may have a bug or something totally unrelated to the product. I'm not discounting the idea though.
    Of course; however, I have not said that it is definitely the product. I am leaning toward a bug, but just keeping my options of pin-pointing the problem open. Hell, I hope it is indeed a bug.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Of course; however, I have not said that it is definitely the product. I am leaning toward a bug, but just keeping my options of pin-pointing the problem open. Hell, I hope it is indeed a bug.
    Oh I understand and wasn't saying you did. As I said I wasn't discounting the idea as I know some are very sensitive to Magnesium.

  8. Good to finally see a pic of ya Lungz!
    You look lean & in great shape. Kudos.

  9. Lookin lean and mean, Fin!

  10. Hey Iron,

    Are you taking any kind of multi-vitamin or any other supplement high in magnesium?

    While it is certainly possible ULTIMA could be te culprit, I would say it is unlikely. Albion dosed the MCC as high as 8 grams without GI issues, and we have had no instanced or problems oursleves, thus far.

    If possible, try taking with a little food and see if that helps.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Oh I understand and wasn't saying you did. As I said I wasn't discounting the idea as I know some are very sensitive to Magnesium.
    Agreed. I am dosing in 20 minutes, then hiting the gym. Update will follow this afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Good to finally see a pic of ya Lungz!
    You look lean & in great shape. Kudos.
    Thanks, Snag! Like I said, I am no Body Builder, rather a fitness enthusiast. I'll get some Back and Leg pictures up at some point. I am also going to start including some food pics as well. (Taking a page out of your book )

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Lookin lean and mean, Fin!
    Thanks for the kind words, Jon!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hey Iron,

    Are you taking any kind of multi-vitamin or any other supplement high in magnesium?

    While it is certainly possible ULTIMA could be te culprit, I would say it is unlikely. Albion dosed the MCC as high as 8 grams without GI issues, and we have had no instanced or problems oursleves, thus far.

    If possible, try taking with a little food and see if that helps.
    Nope, Ultima is the only runner right now. I discontinue all other supplements when I run something Sponsored. I am dosing it with my mid-morning protein/fruit today - so we will see.
    But, from what I understand, there is a stomach bug going around so it may just be that.

  13. Looking solid, my friend!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hey Rob!
    Thanks for asking - I took the entire day off to rest and watch movies. It rained the entire day anyway. I had to go get some fluid yesterday (IV) to replenish my system better. Man, that was the worst 2 days! I did not take my dose yesterday or today; however, I will brave it tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it's not the Magnesium, or the supplement for that matter. It's feeling relatively normal considering what it's felt like the past few days.
    Once again, thanks for taking the time to ask., when most could care less.

    I did not take any pictures today. Hell, would you if you were in my shoe(s)? Hahahaa! Definitely will tomorrow, no doubt about that. I just don't feel well enough to do so right now. I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself. Given my profession, things of this nature (IV, shot care, etc) are a specialty for me know. The military trained me well! LOL - I am, however, using a butterfly needle for my hook in. Trauma1 will understand that!
    That is Ranger style there baby, taking care of yourself and your comrades if they needed it even if you did not have a medical background (good old first aid/buddy aid). On another note, sorry for being so late on this thread. I will be keeping an eye on you there fellow Ranger. Making sure you are ok, and seeing how this supp pans out. Hooah.

  15. Where are you located Iron? I am planning to start back rucking a few miles a week, would be nice to team up with someone. I plan to keep my ruck light, maybe a 60-100lbs. One day on flat terrain, and maybe 2 cross country. I hope I can maintain the 4km or more an hour standard. Anyone in the Houston Texas or surrounding areas that wanna go rucking hit me up.

  16. Lookn good Iron!! Those veins in your forearm are really blue!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. hang in there IL

  18. Lookin' slim Lungz. Get better bro.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looking solid, my friend!

    Good deal - thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    That is Ranger style there baby, taking care of yourself and your comrades if they needed it even if you did not have a medical background (good old first aid/buddy aid). On another note, sorry for being so late on this thread. I will be keeping an eye on you there fellow Ranger. Making sure you are ok, and seeing how this supp pans out. Hooah.
    Thanks for dropping in. Yep, I' sure you are familiar with the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Where are you located Iron? I am planning to start back rucking a few miles a week, would be nice to team up with someone. I plan to keep my ruck light, maybe a 60-100lbs. One day on flat terrain, and maybe 2 cross country. I hope I can maintain the 4km or more an hour standard. Anyone in the Houston Texas or surrounding areas that wanna go rucking hit me up.
    I'm in GA. Rucking is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing beter for the calves!

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    What Ike?

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookn good Iron!! Those veins in your forearm are really blue!
    Hahahaa! Yeah, I've been told that my viens are freaky.
    I really wish that my camera was not dead when I returned from the gym a little while ago; the pump I had was just insane! I'm charging it now so that I can take some pictures after tomorrows workout.

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hang in there IL
    Thanks, man. Thankfully, no issues to speak of today!

    Full update to be posted later.

  20. Glad you're feeling better. Did my 1st try of Ultima today, 1/2 scoop, no issues (Other than slightly yellow teeth lol ). I'll throw up the log later tonight .

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hey Iron,

    Are you taking any kind of multi-vitamin or any other supplement high in magnesium?

    While it is certainly possible ULTIMA could be te culprit, I would say it is unlikely. Albion dosed the MCC as high as 8 grams without GI issues, and we have had no instanced or problems oursleves, thus far.

    If possible, try taking with a little food and see if that helps.
    I believe CL saw issues with GreenMag with only ~3g of MCC. It was a blend of MCC and DCM, initially I think 3g and 2g. Proprietary, but no higher than 5.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Glad you're feeling better. Did my 1st try of Ultima today, 1/2 scoop, no issues (Other than slightly yellow teeth lol ). I'll throw up the log later tonight .
    Yeah - LOL! I was going to recommend to everyone that tries the sublingual route to make sure they rinse their mouth out directly after the dose. Just don't spit it out... wait, what?

    Link us all up in here when you get it up, man.

  22. Hey Iron its almost 3:30..time for a new avi!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yeah - LOL! I was going to recommend to everyone that tries the sublingual route to make sure they rinse their mouth out directly after the dose. Just don't spit it out... wait, what?

    Link us all up in here when you get it up, man.
    No pun intended, but after re-reading that I realized I said throw up The yellow teeth didn't last long at all, but the neon urine is going to be amusing This stuff tastes awesome though, definitely enjoyed the citrus flavour.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Hey Iron its almost 3:30..time for a new avi!!
    Done.
    Happy?


  25. ask and I shall receive!!! You're the king man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. For you Iron

    fap fap fap fap fap fap
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  27. sub'd bro...cant beleive i missed this.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    sub'd bro...cant beleive i missed this.
    Better late than never!


  29. good luck i will be following...this product and your opinion interest me..
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
  2. Omega Ultima... ever going to be at NP?
    By oufinny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. For Sale: Omega Sports Ultima Sealed Tub (Miscellaneous Products)
    By blackjackcat in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
  4. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:37 PM
  5. ..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in