Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 12 First 12347 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Iron should have copyrighted it!

Yes, I should have.
    Don't worry, I have more material!

Update to come - Great workout today, and a bit of a weird stomach issue that I will discuss later. Details to come...

And to answer your question, Custom: I used the powder alone for the sublingual dose yesterday.

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

You reminded me of my New Years resolution (one of many) to use my university's pool. The broken finger threw a wrench in the plans, but perhaps Saturday. My endurance will be terrible lol.
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

very detailed fin!
    slick.
    board supporter
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yes, I should have.
    Don't worry, I have more material!

Update to come - Great workout today, and a bit of a weird stomach issue that I will discuss later. Details to come...
    I hope the stomach challenge was transient.

I hope the stomach challenge was transient.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh... update is coming. It's still trying to hang around, so my bet is that it was a stomach bug. Bleh!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll be interested to hear how the sublingual dosing compares to the regular.

Hope your feeling better...!

Values are on a 1 - 5 scale, with 5 being totally dialed in, while 1 is the opposite.

Mental Alertness - (3.5) Before my dose I say I was at around 3 flat. I decided to dose sublingual again. Half the serving under the tongue (no water); sweet taste, but a very pleasant sweet - Mmmmmmm. I began my workout at 3.5 but quickly got into it and before I could even get my HR up, I was in the zone. Pantera kicking in my ears! I would say I was at a grade 4 MA at this point.

Endurance - (N/A) Nothing unusual to report at this time. Same value as normal.

Explosiveness - (4) All the way around great explosiveness through all of my movements. With me being dialed in, my workout seemed to get better as I progressed.

Feeling during and after dose (including any crashes) - Refer back to MA. I only used half the serving and was dialed in more so than the full dose of yesterday. I am going to stay at the half serving until I become adjusted, or bored - whichever comes first. I am having some stomach issues that seem to be 2-3 hours after initial dose. I am researching certain ingredients that may or may not be causing this. At this point, I am leaning toward the Magnesium (425mg - 106%). Hopefully, this will subside with use. With this side effect, I give it 4.5 in “explosiveness” if you catch my drift… and you would, if you heard the anal orchestra that was performing in my bathroom. Bleh!

* Diet was altered due to stomach issues. I have been drinking a lot more water than normal given the loss that the issue has presented me. I have also been adding Electrolyte packets to every other water that I drink to replenish my system. No Poseidon due to its Magnesium content.

* Thursday - Chest & Core (No cardio)
    Exercises performed: DB Flat press 4 sets (6-10 reps)
    Incline push-ups 3 sets (35/35/30)
    Ball switch push-up (Failure)
    Russian Twist
    Full Plank
    Side Plank
    Finished off with 20lb medicine ball pullover while stabilizing on a ridge ball to failure

* Pictures to be up by Monday; however, I will not be doing any posing. Just relaxed and in the anatomical position.

Motivation Metal for the day.
    Pantera - F*cking Hostile

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

hey lungs!..one more star and you will be a four star general!
    slick.
    board supporter

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope the stomach problems get sorted out soon, my friend.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I've noticed the Magnesium issues with the bicarbonates from JP8 (atleast that's what I think it was in there). I'm getting my hands on my Ultima tomorrow, so we can compare notes. I noticed the GI issues decreased after about a week or use, so lets hope that applies to you as well.

* Quick update: Stomach issues persist. I will refrain from taking my serving today of Ultima to see if he stops.

* Quick update: Stomach issues persist. I will refrain from taking my serving today of Ultima to see if he stops.
    Keep us updated. I do believe you maybe the first to report such issues. Are you still dosing a full scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Keep us updated. I do believe you maybe the first to report such issues. Are you still dosing a full scoop?

Feeling during and after dose (including any crashes) - Refer back to MA. I only used half the serving and was dialed in more so than the full dose of yesterday. I am going to stay at the half serving until I become adjusted, or bored - whichever comes first.
    I will keep everyone updated. It could be just a simple bug; I will remain open-minded until further evidence presents itself.

I will keep everyone updated. It could be just a simple bug; I will remain open-minded until further evidence presents itself.
    Fair enough!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Anal orchestra!!
    Not my kinda tunes dude..
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

hey bud, how's the stomach doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    hey bud, how's the stomach doing today?
    Hey Rob!
    Thanks for asking - I took the entire day off to rest and watch movies. It rained the entire day anyway. I had to go get some fluid yesterday (IV) to replenish my system better. Man, that was the worst 2 days! I did not take my dose yesterday or today; however, I will brave it tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it's not the Magnesium, or the supplement for that matter. It's feeling relatively normal considering what it's felt like the past few days.
    Once again, thanks for taking the time to ask., when most could care less.

I did not take any pictures today. Hell, would you if you were in my shoe(s)? Hahahaa! Definitely will tomorrow, no doubt about that. I just don't feel well enough to do so right now. I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself. Given my profession, things of this nature (IV, shot care, etc) are a specialty for me know. The military trained me well! LOL - I am, however, using a butterfly needle for my hook in. Trauma1 will understand that!

Reputation Reputation

Thats sucks Iron, I was about to ask how you were, but dont want it to look like Im just asking after your post, So how you feeling Fukcnut? seriously, Its good to hear its getting better, crazy how your doing your own IV's man.. were you a Med Tech? just curious to what you have maybe found out, but what is the safest max dose for Magnesium? Im finding all sorts of amounts right now..

Reputation Reputation

you having any diarrhea and abdominal cramping?
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself.
    eeek! I hate needles, even if they sound pretty like a 'butterfly'..
    Probably the real reason I never did gear right there -- I'm a big sissy!
    And hey, just make sure you don't have any 'tainted' B12 from Miguel Tejada in that IV man..

Curious have you ever had this reaction to Magnesium prior?? Have you used other pre workout product that have Magnesium with similar results??

* Here's a quick picture; I will post more later.
    Anatomical position, no flex.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Curious have you ever had this reaction to Magnesium prior?? Have you used other pre workout product that are Magnesium with similar results??
    The first one that comes to mind would be JP8. I did not have any issues with that one, or any other pre workout powder that I can note.

I will update everyone later; no issues today. I have not dosed yet, but will do so in a few hours before my workout.
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Hey Rob!
    Thanks for asking - I took the entire day off to rest and watch movies. It rained the entire day anyway. I had to go get some fluid yesterday (IV) to replenish my system better. Man, that was the worst 2 days! I did not take my dose yesterday or today; however, I will brave it tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it's not the Magnesium, or the supplement for that matter. It's feeling relatively normal considering what it's felt like the past few days.

I did not take any pictures today. Hell, would you if you were in my shoe(s)? Hahahaa! Definitely will tomorrow, no doubt about that. I just don't feel well enough to do so right now. I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself. Given my profession, things of this nature (IV, shot care, etc) are a specialty for me know. The military trained me well! LOL - I am, however, using a butterfly needle for my hook in. Trauma1 will understand that!
    Sorry to hear about the illness, buddy. Hopefully it's just some sort of gastroenteritis and will pass.

When it comes to IV's, i have no problem saying i have some pretty damn good skills. I'd have used something large bore, like a 16 gauge angiocath on you, soldier, haha.

Get well soon, buddy.

:dl:

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

The first one that comes to mind would be JP8. I did not have any issues with that one, or any other pre workout powder that I can note.

I will update everyone later; no issues today. I have not dosed yet, but will do so in a few hours before my workout.
    Well I ask because the Magnesium amount in ULTIMA is quite low with others like SP250 No-Xplode and the like when you start taking multiple scoops of those it can reach over a gram. So I'm thinking you may have a bug or something totally unrelated to the product. I'm not discounting the idea though.

Well I ask because the Magnesium amount in ULTIMA is quite low with others like SP250 No-Xplode and the like when you start taking multiple scoops of those it can reach over a gram. So I'm thinking you may have a bug or something totally unrelated to the product. I'm not discounting the idea though.
    Of course; however, I have not said that it is definitely the product. I am leaning toward a bug, but just keeping my options of pin-pointing the problem open. Hell, I hope it is indeed a bug.

Of course; however, I have not said that it is definitely the product. I am leaning toward a bug, but just keeping my options of pin-pointing the problem open. Hell, I hope it is indeed a bug.
    Oh I understand and wasn't saying you did. As I said I wasn't discounting the idea as I know some are very sensitive to Magnesium.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Good to finally see a pic of ya Lungz!
    You look lean & in great shape. Kudos.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin lean and mean, Fin!

Hey Iron,

Are you taking any kind of multi-vitamin or any other supplement high in magnesium?

While it is certainly possible ULTIMA could be te culprit, I would say it is unlikely. Albion dosed the MCC as high as 8 grams without GI issues, and we have had no instanced or problems oursleves, thus far.

If possible, try taking with a little food and see if that helps.

Oh I understand and wasn't saying you did. As I said I wasn't discounting the idea as I know some are very sensitive to Magnesium.
    Agreed. I am dosing in 20 minutes, then hiting the gym. Update will follow this afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Good to finally see a pic of ya Lungz!
    You look lean & in great shape. Kudos.
    Thanks, Snag! Like I said, I am no Body Builder, rather a fitness enthusiast. I'll get some Back and Leg pictures up at some point. I am also going to start including some food pics as well. (Taking a page out of your book )

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Lookin lean and mean, Fin!
    Thanks for the kind words, Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hey Iron,

Are you taking any kind of multi-vitamin or any other supplement high in magnesium?

While it is certainly possible ULTIMA could be te culprit, I would say it is unlikely. Albion dosed the MCC as high as 8 grams without GI issues, and we have had no instanced or problems oursleves, thus far.

If possible, try taking with a little food and see if that helps.
    Nope, Ultima is the only runner right now. I discontinue all other supplements when I run something Sponsored. I am dosing it with my mid-morning protein/fruit today - so we will see.
    But, from what I understand, there is a stomach bug going around so it may just be that.

Looking solid, my friend!

Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Hey Rob!

That is Ranger style there baby, taking care of yourself and your comrades if they needed it even if you did not have a medical background (good old first aid/buddy aid). On another note, sorry for being so late on this thread. I will be keeping an eye on you there fellow Ranger. Making sure you are ok, and seeing how this supp pans out. Hooah.
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Where are you located Iron? I am planning to start back rucking a few miles a week, would be nice to team up with someone. I plan to keep my ruck light, maybe a 60-100lbs. One day on flat terrain, and maybe 2 cross country. I hope I can maintain the 4km or more an hour standard. Anyone in the Houston Texas or surrounding areas that wanna go rucking hit me up.

Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookn good Iron!! Those veins in your forearm are really blue!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

hang in there IL
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin' slim Lungz. Get better bro.

Looking solid, my friend!

Good deal - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    That is Ranger style there baby, taking care of yourself and your comrades if they needed it even if you did not have a medical background (good old first aid/buddy aid). On another note, sorry for being so late on this thread. I will be keeping an eye on you there fellow Ranger. Making sure you are ok, and seeing how this supp pans out. Hooah.
    Thanks for dropping in. Yep, I' sure you are familiar with the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Where are you located Iron? I am planning to start back rucking a few miles a week, would be nice to team up with someone. I plan to keep my ruck light, maybe a 60-100lbs. One day on flat terrain, and maybe 2 cross country. I hope I can maintain the 4km or more an hour standard. Anyone in the Houston Texas or surrounding areas that wanna go rucking hit me up.
    I'm in GA. Rucking is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing beter for the calves!

What Ike?

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookn good Iron!! Those veins in your forearm are really blue!
    Hahahaa! Yeah, I've been told that my viens are freaky.
    I really wish that my camera was not dead when I returned from the gym a little while ago; the pump I had was just insane! I'm charging it now so that I can take some pictures after tomorrows workout.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hang in there IL
    Thanks, man. Thankfully, no issues to speak of today!

Full update to be posted later.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Omega Ultima... ever going to be at NP?
    By oufinny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:17 PM
  3. For Sale: Omega Sports Ultima Sealed Tub (Miscellaneous Products)
    By blackjackcat in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
  4. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. ..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM