Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. Great updates, bro. Glad to hear it was a SMOOTH energy and not jitter-like.
    I particularly like the "CogniFive" blend in this product.

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Nutra to pick this up, good luck
    Soon. ULTIMA is still a work in progress (IE beta product) but once the final variant is decided upon I have no doubt Nutra will have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Values are on a 1 - 5 scale, with 5 being totally dialed in, while 1 is the opposite.

Mental Alertness - (3.5) I was hovering at around less than 3 before my initial dose. I decided to dose half the serving sublingual 30 minutes prior to beginning my workout. I pre-mixed the rest of the serving in a water bottle and consumed it halfway through my workout. After the sublingual dose, it was about the 20 minute mark that I felt a bit more upbeat. Nothing that was screaming at me, but definitely an increase in alertness. It wasn’t until I began to workout that I felt like I was more explosive in my movements. Halfway in, I consumed the rest of my dose; nothing more to report (no change). I will take the entire dose before my workout today.

Endurance - (N/A) Nothing unusual to report at this time.

Explosiveness - (3.5) Very apparent. I’m not 100% sure that it was the supplement helping, or if I was just dialed in. This will become more evident as the log goes on.

Feeling during and after dose (including any crashes) - (3.5) Refer back to Mental Alertness. As far as a crash goes: none at all. I did not feel stimulated in the least. Let me clarify what I mean by ‘stimulant.’ Usually, the biggest problem I have with pre workout mixes is the fact that they have huge amounts of caffeine and/or other cardiovascular inducers that gives the false impression of energy. These usually causes me to “feel” jittery, causes a racing heart, etc - followed by a hard crash that leaves me feeling like hell. Thankfully, Ultima’s energy is a smooth, controlled cognitive momentum that helps propel me forward.

* Side notes: I would like to mention that the taste sublingual was very pleasant. It made my mouth water up something fierce. It was too faint for me to gauge its taste for the remaining mixed (w/ water). I plan on dosing a full serving w/ water for today’s workout.

* Diet was exactly as listed in post one for this day.

* Wednesday - Strictly pool - 5 x 50m sprint freestyle (rest with 20 seconds), 5 x 100m sprints -- any stroke (rest 40-60 seconds)
    Great workout! I was exploding out of my stroke with ease.

* I will have my wife take some pictures so we can keep track of any changes aesthetically.

Motivational Metal for the Day.
    Hatebreed - Live For This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esVxB...eature=related
    Great feedback and nice detail. Also kick ass track.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I agree ! No proprietary blends
    That's how we roll.

4. So did you dose the mixed product or just the straight powder sublingually?

5. One day up, already two pages, my kind of log. Subbed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

6. Nice, fin!

I like the motivational metal video of the day as well!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Fukcbubbles! made my day

First update looks good man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. Nice update... I like how you switched up the dosing, and took it in different ways..Looking foward to a full dose pre w/o, and see your review on that.. Lucky SOB, I wish I had a pool here to swim in

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I call all of my animals (and my wife), fukcnuts. And fukcbubbles; it's catchy!

Hitting the gym in an hour; update upon return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    "Fukcnut(s)" is making a comeback of epic proportions into our everyday vernacular!

Carry on, FUKCNUTS!
    YouTube - ****NUTS

Its everywhere now..haha

10. Iron should have copyrighted it!

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Iron should have copyrighted it!

Yes, I should have.
    Don't worry, I have more material!

Update to come - Great workout today, and a bit of a weird stomach issue that I will discuss later. Details to come...

And to answer your question, Custom: I used the powder alone for the sublingual dose yesterday.

12. You reminded me of my New Years resolution (one of many) to use my university's pool. The broken finger threw a wrench in the plans, but perhaps Saturday. My endurance will be terrible lol.

13. very detailed fin!
    slick.
    board supporter

14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yes, I should have.
    Don't worry, I have more material!

Update to come - Great workout today, and a bit of a weird stomach issue that I will discuss later. Details to come...
    I hope the stomach challenge was transient.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I hope the stomach challenge was transient.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh... update is coming. It's still trying to hang around, so my bet is that it was a stomach bug. Bleh!

16. I'll be interested to hear how the sublingual dosing compares to the regular.

Hope your feeling better...!

17. Values are on a 1 - 5 scale, with 5 being totally dialed in, while 1 is the opposite.

Mental Alertness - (3.5) Before my dose I say I was at around 3 flat. I decided to dose sublingual again. Half the serving under the tongue (no water); sweet taste, but a very pleasant sweet - Mmmmmmm. I began my workout at 3.5 but quickly got into it and before I could even get my HR up, I was in the zone. Pantera kicking in my ears! I would say I was at a grade 4 MA at this point.

Endurance - (N/A) Nothing unusual to report at this time. Same value as normal.

Explosiveness - (4) All the way around great explosiveness through all of my movements. With me being dialed in, my workout seemed to get better as I progressed.

Feeling during and after dose (including any crashes) - Refer back to MA. I only used half the serving and was dialed in more so than the full dose of yesterday. I am going to stay at the half serving until I become adjusted, or bored - whichever comes first. I am having some stomach issues that seem to be 2-3 hours after initial dose. I am researching certain ingredients that may or may not be causing this. At this point, I am leaning toward the Magnesium (425mg - 106%). Hopefully, this will subside with use. With this side effect, I give it 4.5 in “explosiveness” if you catch my drift… and you would, if you heard the anal orchestra that was performing in my bathroom. Bleh!

* Diet was altered due to stomach issues. I have been drinking a lot more water than normal given the loss that the issue has presented me. I have also been adding Electrolyte packets to every other water that I drink to replenish my system. No Poseidon due to its Magnesium content.

* Thursday - Chest & Core (No cardio)
    Exercises performed: DB Flat press 4 sets (6-10 reps)
    Incline push-ups 3 sets (35/35/30)
    Ball switch push-up (Failure)
    Russian Twist
    Full Plank
    Side Plank
    Finished off with 20lb medicine ball pullover while stabilizing on a ridge ball to failure

* Pictures to be up by Monday; however, I will not be doing any posing. Just relaxed and in the anatomical position.

Motivation Metal for the day.
    Pantera - F*cking Hostile

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

18. hey lungs!..one more star and you will be a four star general!
    slick.
    board supporter

19. I hope the stomach problems get sorted out soon, my friend.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

20. I've noticed the Magnesium issues with the bicarbonates from JP8 (atleast that's what I think it was in there). I'm getting my hands on my Ultima tomorrow, so we can compare notes. I noticed the GI issues decreased after about a week or use, so lets hope that applies to you as well.

21. * Quick update: Stomach issues persist. I will refrain from taking my serving today of Ultima to see if he stops.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    * Quick update: Stomach issues persist. I will refrain from taking my serving today of Ultima to see if he stops.
    Keep us updated. I do believe you maybe the first to report such issues. Are you still dosing a full scoop?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Keep us updated. I do believe you maybe the first to report such issues. Are you still dosing a full scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Feeling during and after dose (including any crashes) - Refer back to MA. I only used half the serving and was dialed in more so than the full dose of yesterday. I am going to stay at the half serving until I become adjusted, or bored - whichever comes first.
    I will keep everyone updated. It could be just a simple bug; I will remain open-minded until further evidence presents itself.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will keep everyone updated. It could be just a simple bug; I will remain open-minded until further evidence presents itself.
    Fair enough!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Anal orchestra!!
    Not my kinda tunes dude..

26. hey bud, how's the stomach doing today?

27. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    hey bud, how's the stomach doing today?
    Hey Rob!
    Thanks for asking - I took the entire day off to rest and watch movies. It rained the entire day anyway. I had to go get some fluid yesterday (IV) to replenish my system better. Man, that was the worst 2 days! I did not take my dose yesterday or today; however, I will brave it tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it's not the Magnesium, or the supplement for that matter. It's feeling relatively normal considering what it's felt like the past few days.
    Once again, thanks for taking the time to ask., when most could care less.

I did not take any pictures today. Hell, would you if you were in my shoe(s)? Hahahaa! Definitely will tomorrow, no doubt about that. I just don't feel well enough to do so right now. I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself. Given my profession, things of this nature (IV, shot care, etc) are a specialty for me know. The military trained me well! LOL - I am, however, using a butterfly needle for my hook in. Trauma1 will understand that!

28. Thats sucks Iron, I was about to ask how you were, but dont want it to look like Im just asking after your post, So how you feeling Fukcnut? seriously, Its good to hear its getting better, crazy how your doing your own IV's man.. were you a Med Tech? just curious to what you have maybe found out, but what is the safest max dose for Magnesium? Im finding all sorts of amounts right now..

29. you having any diarrhea and abdominal cramping?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I am going to hook an IV up in an hour and get 1 more bag in for the day. And yes, I do it myself.
    eeek! I hate needles, even if they sound pretty like a 'butterfly'..
    Probably the real reason I never did gear right there -- I'm a big sissy!
    And hey, just make sure you don't have any 'tainted' B12 from Miguel Tejada in that IV man..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
  2. Omega Ultima... ever going to be at NP?
    By oufinny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. For Sale: Omega Sports Ultima Sealed Tub (Miscellaneous Products)
    By blackjackcat in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
  4. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:37 PM
  5. ..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:49 PM