Cre 02 & Cordygen 5 Log via Emerge (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Workout #10: BJJ 3/12/09

We worked on closed guard drills the whole time. I got there late so I only got two partners to work with. Again, I hit some triangles and omoplatas, I did surprisingly well against another blue who is much stronger and heavier than me. I usually don't do well with bigger dudes. So that was a plus. Since I was late, I stayed longer to work some stuff with my soon to be roommate. We worked on jumping into guard (because we both are not confident in our take downs) for the tournament. We also worked triangle and omoplata escapes. My reaction times are seeming to get faster and faster. A very good thing.

Increased Strength
    N/A
    Increased O2 Utilization and ATP
    Yes, not once was I even slightly out of breath.
    Improved Recovery Times Between Sets
    N/A
    Vastly Increased Muscular Endurance
    N/A
    Increased Pump
    N/A
    Mood Enhancement
    Yes, very very relaxed.
    Interesting quote for you that may help:

The whole article is great,I only posted the end of it.

http://www.mmafaestro.com/Blog/post/...-Paradigm.aspx

The Training Paradigm
    by KevinHowell

"As a parting gift, let me leave you all with something that Andre Galvao imparted on me while we were training before last year's BJJ World Championships and Pan-Americans. Basically, Andre laid me down and told me to pull any guard.

As soon as I made contact, he would pass and I would have to turn away from him to turtle. This was a part of our drill. He would then immediately, take the back position and lock in a choke - this happened EVERY SINGLE TIME! We repeated this drill non stop for about an hour. My only job was to come up with a new guard and hold it, get passed, and then show my back when Andre passed.

Afterwards, (we were both exhausted by the pace) I asked Andre why he trained this way. He answered that he once saw his instructor Terere, do the same drill over and over for about 3 weeks as he prepared for a tournament - passing the guard (the same way every time) to the back to the choke.

He didn't spar like crazy, but he did spar lightly as a warmup. Once warm, he would just do this over and over with varying levels of resistance while the rest of the class sparred and fought. When the tournament came around, guess what? Terere, immediately passed everyone's guard, took the back, and finished with a choke. It was second nature.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post

The Training Paradigm
    by KevinHowell

"As a parting gift, let me leave you all with something that Andre Galvao imparted on me while we were training before last year's BJJ World Championships and Pan-Americans. Basically, Andre laid me down and told me to pull any guard.

As soon as I made contact, he would pass and I would have to turn away from him to turtle. This was a part of our drill. He would then immediately, take the back position and lock in a choke - this happened EVERY SINGLE TIME! We repeated this drill non stop for about an hour. My only job was to come up with a new guard and hold it, get passed, and then show my back when Andre passed.

Afterwards, (we were both exhausted by the pace) I asked Andre why he trained this way. He answered that he once saw his instructor Terere, do the same drill over and over for about 3 weeks as he prepared for a tournament - passing the guard (the same way every time) to the back to the choke.

He didn't spar like crazy, but he did spar lightly as a warmup. Once warm, he would just do this over and over with varying levels of resistance while the rest of the class sparred and fought. When the tournament came around, guess what? Terere, immediately passed everyone's guard, took the back, and finished with a choke. It was second nature.
    Thanks for the tip, I think I'll try that this week.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #13: Weights 3/13/09

Squats
    225x4
    225x4
    225x4
    225x3
    225x3
    225x3
    225x3
    225x3
    225x2
    225x2

Laying Leg Curls (Feet Outward)
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4
    65x4

DB Lunges
    25x8
    25x8
    25x8

SLDL (On platform - Bar to Toes)
    115x8
    135x8
    155x6

Increased Strength
    Slight, felt it on squats.
    Yes, was not as out of breath on squats as usual. Whew.
    I could have, but workload was heavy enough that I wanted to utilize my entire break.
    Hard to say really... I didn't get my entire squat set, but I did well on other exercises.
    Increased Pump
    Too much pumpage in the quads.
    Mood Enhancement
    Feeling sexy.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #14: Fasted Cardio 3/14/09

We did 10 hundred meter sprints around a track (walked the turns).

Bleacher work was a little harder this time. We ran up and down steps back and forth, then double leg hop back and forth, then ran up and down steps back and forth again, and all this concurrently to tax my cardio a little more.

As you can imagine this workout was very difficult due to my amazing DOMS from the previous squat session.

Increased Strength
    N/A
    Dramatic O2 utilization increase.
    N/A
    N/A
    Increased Pump
    N/A
    Mood Enhancement
    Yeah, cloud nine status. I love the runner's high after these sessions.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #15: Weights 3/15/09

BB Bench (Close Grip)
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4
    145x4

DB Curls (Incline)
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x4
    35x3

French Press
    50x8
    60x6
    60x6

BB Reverse Curl
    55x8
    65x8
    75x3

Increased Strength
    Significant.
    Not that much of an O2 demanding workout, but I was never breathing hard.
    Yes.
    I would agree, I think I pumped out a bit more reps I wouldn't have otherwise.
    Increased Pump
    Not so much.
    Mood Enhancement
    Yup, feeling sexy.
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like you're having an awesome run so far brother
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

WOOOOOOT!! Sweet numbers bro! Glad youre feeln sexy...Sponge merger sexy pants
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Sounds like you're having an awesome run so far brother
    Everything's looking good thus far.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    WOOOOOOT!! Sweet numbers bro! Glad youre feeln sexy...Sponge merger sexy pants
    :dl:
  10. lutherblsstt

One more for ya:

Three Rules for the Open Guard

My instructor David Ruiz (a Rigan Machado Black Belt) in Denver has 3 rules that he teaches that really changed the guard game for me, and specifically the open guard game.

Always maintain a maximum of 90 degrees between your torso and your thighs. It can be less (i.e. knees pulled tighter into your chest) but it can never be more than 90. For example if you opponent goes for a bull fighter style pass by pulling/pushing your legs to one side, you must sit up to maintain your 90 degrees.
    Always maintain foot controls on either side of your opponents body (e.g. a foot on either side of the hips, on his shoulders, spidered around one arm & one hip, legs X'd on either hip, etc.).
    Knees always bowed/flared out. This makes passing around the guard much more difficult and leaves the best option for the opponent to pass through the center where your arms and grips can come into play more effectively.
    I find when someone passes my guard, inevitably, I have broken one of these 3 rules.

Scott
    Training at Colorado BJJ in Denver CO.

http://www.grapplearts.com/unpassable-guard.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's something I never thought about. Thanks man. I'll def practice this today.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My biceps are still pumped. I still have major DOMS in my legs. Lower calorie intakes suck.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Doms while on a calorie deficit? nice brosef!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No, I hate it! Lol
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Looking good.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post

The Training Paradigm
    by KevinHowell

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
    Bruce Lee
    SFW and GFH
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
    Bruce Lee
    Quoted for truth-

Looking good emerge! How are you liking the adavanced gvt so far?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Neeko View Post
    Looking good.
    Thank mam.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Quoted for truth-

Looking good emerge! How are you liking the adavanced gvt so far?
    It's good. Probably the only thing holding my strength in tact now that I notice some LBM loss.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My biceps are still pumped. I still have major DOMS in my legs. Lower calorie intakes suck.
    I agree, intense workouts with reduced calories makes it tough.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #16: BJJ 3/17/09

Yesterday's lesson was good. We went over breaking the guard and passing. This is a good thing for me because even though this is something I already know, with the tournament near I need to make sure my fundamentals are in check. The great thing is that I learned a little trick yesterday to get even better posture and have better position while stacking your opponent which is paramount. After, we drilled the bull pass from open guard for a while then we trained.

I first rolled with the only other blue out there. It was a decent roll although I just treated it like a warm up. I allowed him to get some positions and moves on me to be able to work out of them. I worked out of most, but he did catch me with something. I forget what it was as I wasn't putting my heart into it.

I then rolled with this white belt who really annoys me. This dude goes balls out every single roll. Which I guess is a good thing, but I'm really not trying to get hurt this close to the tournament. Either way, this kid is a good person for me to train with because he does everything so fast with so much strength. He actually owned me pretty bad last night. I never got any positions on him nor did I submit him, although he did submit me a couple of times. It's pretty embarrassing, but it's more than obvious he is at least already at blue level. These type of explosive players wear me out and I never do well. I must work on that.

Lastly, I rolled with the instructor. I was far too tired to really learn anything. I did pretty crappy and as expected he submitted me countless times. It's not like I'm looking to submit him, because I know that won't happen. But, I can usually pull off a good escape or a favorable position to me, or just get out of a bad position here and there. I was really... really tired.

Increased Strength
    N/A
    It did help in 02 department, as I lasted much longer than usual.
    N/A
    N/A
    Increased Pump
    N/A
    Mood Enhancement
    Too tired to notice.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

^^^^ that training is intense! My brothers are in Karate, and they are great at it. One of them is 15 and he is very good. He is being asked by the leaders/instructors to help teach classes. He has his brown belt.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's pretty cool. I think everyone should take some type of interest in some type of fighting at least for self defense's sake. Besides, it's fun.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

Rolling with guys like the white belt and your instructor are good ideas of what it will be like to compete cause it will be max effort. The flip side is you get an attitude that , in losing, you say well atleast i got out of his kimura or i stopped a triangle attempt. I think you need the confidence to enter every match to win, try to beat your instructor and try to beat that white belt. Your there to win and your phsycological health is FAR more critical that your physical.

Its good to listen and learn and take it easy enough on the sub attmepts but when battling for position and posturing give it a serious effort to prepare your self mentally for combat. I entered a judo tourney after approx 6-7 classes as a white belt and won the 185 division and got second in the 205+ division second to a national calibre guy who was 240 and trained for 15 years.
    At the time i was 6'2" 183. It was not casue of skill, i was absolutely spent and my forearms were pumped and burning and i made it a ground game casue my technical standup was mediocre. Anywho what i learned was.. confidence is the single most important aspect of training.
  25. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's pretty cool. I think everyone should take some type of interest in some type of fighting at least for self defense's sake. Besides, it's fun.
    Yeah, I used to box, but haven't ever gone in for the martial arts. It was a lot of fun!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Rolling with guys like the white belt and your instructor are good ideas of what it will be like to compete cause it will be max effort. The flip side is you get an attitude that , in losing, you say well atleast i got out of his kimura or i stopped a triangle attempt. I think you need the confidence to enter every match to win, try to beat your instructor and try to beat that white belt. Your there to win and your phsycological health is FAR more critical that your physical.

Its good to listen and learn and take it easy enough on the sub attmepts but when battling for position and posturing give it a serious effort to prepare your self mentally for combat. I entered a judo tourney after approx 6-7 classes as a white belt and won the 185 division and got second in the 205+ division second to a national calibre guy who was 240 and trained for 15 years.
    At the time i was 6'2" 183. It was not casue of skill, i was absolutely spent and my forearms were pumped and burning and i made it a ground game casue my technical standup was mediocre. Anywho what i learned was.. confidence is the single most important aspect of training.
    Don't get me wrong bro, I have full intentions of beating everyone I roll with. There have been times where I swore I was going to tap my instructor, but then he explains how I wasn't close at all. I guess it's more a perspective thing. And, I agree the white belt dude is going to help my game out more in the end by exposing me to his type of players.

I have to make an adjustment though. Because, up until now, my training has been all about learning technique and not so much worrying about giving away positions. A lot of times, I give up bad positions just to learn how to defend while being there and get out of it. Now, those bad habbits are kicking my ass as I evolve into more of a competitor.

Do you train in BJJ or Judo? And yes, confidence will make or break you. I just try to have a very short memory when rolling. Kind of like when I played QB in high school.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, I used to box, but haven't ever gone in for the martial arts. It was a lot of fun!
    Boxing intrigues me, but I don't want my purty face to get bruised up. Lol. I just feel more complete now that I have some type of combat going on in my life.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

Don't get me wrong bro, I have full intentions of beating everyone I roll with. There have been times where I swore I was going to tap my instructor, but then he explains how I wasn't close at all. I guess it's more a perspective thing. And, I agree the white belt dude is going to help my game out more in the end by exposing me to his type of players.

I have to make an adjustment though. Because, up until now, my training has been all about learning technique and not so much worrying about giving away positions. A lot of times, I give up bad positions just to learn how to defend while being there and get out of it. Now, those bad habbits are kicking my ass as I evolve into more of a competitor.

Do you train in BJJ or Judo? And yes, confidence will make or break you. I just try to have a very short memory when rolling. Kind of like when I played QB in high school.
    I dabble in everything, ive done a small amount of BJJ, Judo, Boxing and dirty boxing style cardio ala bas ruuten.

Ive fought quite extensivly on the streets and done well when i needed to but now i am totally away from that and i fight for excercise and fun. I work nights mon to fri so training seriously is almost impossible since id miss 80% of the classes. A few of my buddys have a couple pro fights and a few teach the classes. Bas ruuten came to town and so has denis kang (friends know him and train with him in revolution out of vancouver.
    Its nothing big time in my city but one buddy has a club in his basement and is canadian champ in KOTC (king of the cage) at 175 Dan Shenk. Another buddy placed nationally for taekwondo, Chad bellwood also fought in the abudabi (sp). I am quite a strong wrestler and present some challenges with a 6'2" 190+ frame with beginners aggression and long arms (6'7"). Im just a weekend jackazz for the most part but in ANY sport you have to have a winning attitude to win. Cheers bro.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Im just a weekend jackazz for the most part
    Lmao. Well it's pretty cool to have so many contacts with people involved in MMA. I would be very bothered to not be able to train. I base my school and work schedule around training.
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

Boxing intrigues me, but I don't want my purty face to get bruised up. Lol. I just feel more complete now that I have some type of combat going on in my life.
    Boxing was rad, but the constant hand injuries I used to get still give me trouble...

***NOW @ NP***
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #17: BJJ 3/18/09

Yesterday was more guard passing. We practiced the knee through the legs pass. Which can be very uncomfortable for the person on the bottom if they fight it because you get a knee up your butt. Not cool, but effective. We drilled that, then drilled a rebuttal of an under hook during your pass. Good stuff.

I first rolled with my buddy who I just got into this stuff. I was trying to pay attention to the two black belts rolling, so I was lightly sparring and concentrating on breathing. I had plenty of positions, but I only finished him once. He can be very stubborn and I'd rather not hurt him. Sometimes he will explosively move in a way that puts him directly into a submission so I try to watch out for him.

Next I rolled with a familiar brown belt. Highlights include two passes from open guard into side mount and hankercheif hold (I think that's what it's called). It was a pretty tough match. I also did manage a side mount escape into full guard.

I then rolled with a very very experienced blue belt. He's been a blue for 4 years now. He started BJJ as a child (his father is a brown belt who also teaches at our school) and has many many competitions under his belt. He's won many a tournaments under his class. So, I consider myself lucky to be able to roll with him as it will definitely enhance my game to pick his brain as we train together. Either way, on to the roll, he really took it to me. He switched from position to position very effortlessly and smoothly. I did best in half guard where I managed to keep it at a stalemate until I decided to try to sweep and then he passed. This guy is someone I plan on training with often.

I wasn't planning to roll, but a white belt asked me to roll with him. He didn't have anyone else to roll with, so I accepted. I started every roll from turtle to allow him to work on my back and allow me to practice my escapes. I did escape pretty well and soundly. Highlights were: an americana transition from mount to side control, a head triangle, an upright armbar from mount, an inverted triangle choke, and that's it I think.

Increased Strength
    N/A
    Beautiful breathing. Never an issue.
    N/A
    N/A
    Increased Pump
    N/A
    Mood Enhancement
    Yeah, somewhat.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Boxing was rad, but the constant hand injuries I used to get still give me trouble...
    That sucks. With BJJ my knees and elbows get injured most often. That's why I bumped fish oil so high.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

That sucks. With BJJ my knees and elbows get injured most often. That's why I bumped fish oil so high.
    Has that been helping? I know for me, high dosed Fish Oil makes a world of difference in my knees.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So much, that I forgot I had bad knees. Haha.
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

So much, that I forgot I had bad knees. Haha.
    Nice! Yeah, I don't even have to think about them anymore either, unless I skip a day of Fish caps, then all of a sudden I start wondering my knees are hurting.

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

Good stuff goin in here

Im guessing Neeko is Mrs. Terd Merger?...jp....glad to see your girl taking interest!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Updates tonight. Foe show.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

Lookn forward to it buddy :high fav:
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

definitely an awesome log so far....i'm amped for more posts
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout #18: BJJ 3/21/09

Saturday was taught by the brown belt. Dude has the biggest arms I have ever seen proportionate to the rest of this body. I mean ridiculous ****. We learned a sweep from open butterfly guard and then also went over a sweep for the opponent's rebuttal of our first move. Then we went into rolling.

I then rolled with that young blue again. Whom should probably be a purple by now as he can submit purples consistently. Anyway, I did pretty good actually. I didn't get submitted as much, and I even swept him. I felt like I had a better performance than the last time I rolled with him.

I then rolled with the brown belt. No highlights here. It's apparent he was going all out, because he ate my face really bad. I didn't even know what the **** was going on half the time. He was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too quick and, more importantly, planned many many moves ahead.

I was asked to roll with the same white belt that I rolled with on Wednesday. Too many highlights, I submitted him many many times. I think when I roll with him, I will work on my transitions and planning moves ahead like the upper belts do. Otherwise, I won't get as much from it as usual.

Increased Strength
    N/A
    Beautiful breathing.
    N/A
    N/A
    Increased Pump
    N/A
    Mood Enhancement
    Yeah, felt pretty damn sexy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM
  2. Emerge - Hypertrop-X (Sponsored)
    By Emerge in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:18 AM
  3. Emerge - Cordygen V02 (Sponsored Log)
    By Emerge in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. Pembroke3355 Cordygen-vo2 Log(sponsored)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
  5. Cordygen 5 Log! (Sponsored)
    By Aoba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:33 AM