Prepare for War: Assault and Bulletproof Log

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey Everyone I was chosen by Muscle Pharm to log Assault and Bullet Proof.I wanna thank them for allowing me to log these products, I have been very anxious to! I have heard so many good things about both products. Above I have posted the links to thee product listings for both Assault and Bulletproof. I will also be posting pictures for everyone to view. Feel free to check in and see how they are working!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASSAULT: Day 1. 12:01 PM First Initial Dose.

Taste: 9/10-Taste surpasses many NO2 sups. Pretty smooth flavor. Arctic Blue Raspberry is also new for me. Good job MP

Mixability: 9/10-Just a tiny amount of grit left at the bottom, nothing like Greek Elites video tho, I would say if you used a shaker instead of a water bottle it dissolves easier. ( No offense Greek Elite )

Effect: Preworkout a nice Niacin flush from Beta Alanine. I have been taking Beta Ala9 for awhile now I am still getting a flush! I feel energized and ready to push some weight.

Effect: During Workout- Was energized, but not strung out (which is good). Very focused. I would give this product initially a 7/10 on effectiveness.....this may change later.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

2-12-09 Chest-Today

Incline BB 135X10, 185X5, 195X5, 205X5, 185X5 (slow controlled reps ), 210 X3

Flat Bench DB- 80X10, 85X11, 90X9

Cable fly- 50lbs each arm X 13, 50lbs each arm X 20, 60lbs each arm X 16, 60lbs each arm X 10

Decline Hammer Strength machine- Starting weight 6lbs
2 plates each side X 11, 11, 13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast- Whey Protein Shake, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 eggs, 2 cups milk.
F-17g
C-79g
P-60g
Calories-709

Preworkout-Assault 30 minutes before, Xtend 2 scoops immediately preworkout

Postworkout- Xtend-2 scoops

Lunch-Lean Pocket, 1/4 cup of peanuts, 1 cup skim milk
F-23g
C-56g
P-27g
Calories-530

Protein Shake
F-2g
C--2g
P-22g
Calories-108

Supper-Buffalo Wild Wings-YEAH BUDDY!
Naked Tender Wrap
F-17g
C-17g
P-14g
Calories-440

Chips and Salsa
F-15g
C-23g
P-2g
Calories-250

Got these nuritional facts off the internet-not so sure they are right as i find it hard to believe there were 15g of fat in the chips I had. But we will go with it. And I normally dont eat out.

Protein Brownie
F-10g
C-8g
P-29g
Calories-198

Total 84g of Fat, 185g carbs, 154g protein. really need to up my caloric intake tomorrow!

Bullet Proof at 11:36 PM.

Mixability: 9/10
Taste:6/10 Tastes alot better than it smells! I was surprised.
Effects: We will see!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before Assault

After Assault

Just thought id take a picture of it.

I will post more on this tomorrow morning when i can tell you about battle fuel

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you got to log both? Lucky bastard. I just got to log the BP. I like it so far, I'm def. noticing some GH enhancing effects. I had some samples of assault, and I got to tell you, the pumps were incredible. I had pretty much the best pumps of my life on that stuff. After a wo, I looked huge! A much better pump than some other NO products I have tried.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

You'll love the bulletproof, i got great sleep while i had my tub :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you got to log both? Lucky bastard. I just got to log the BP. I like it so far, I'm def. noticing some GH enhancing effects. I had some samples of assault, and I got to tell you, the pumps were incredible. I had pretty much the best pumps of my life on that stuff. After a wo, I looked huge! A much better pump than some other NO products I have tried.
subbed!

You'll love the bulletproof, i got great sleep while i had my tub :)
Thanks for stopping by guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So last night was the first night of Bulletproof.
After taking it, I wouldnt say i felt drowsy, just really calm and relaxed. I got some really great sleep last night and didnt wanna wake up this morning. During classes I was pretty awake ( which is unusual ) So all in all i think as far a sleep aid it worked. I will be looking forwards to noting the GH boosting properties of bulletproof.

It will also take a longer time for me to more effectively rate this product as far as 1 out of 10.

"Rome was not built in a day"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TODAY'S WORK OUT 2-13-09

Deadlifts- 135 X 10+, 225X10, 315X5, 335X5, 365X5, 225X Failureeeeeee

Iso-lateral Leg Ext- Starting weight = 4lbs----35lbs on each side X12, X12, Right legX11--Left legX10

Leg Press-5 plates each side--Starting weight=118lbs--X10, X12, X13

V-Squat-54lbs Starting Weight--2plates on each sideX 12, 11, 12

Calve Raises- 240X12, 230X13, 230X12

Today's workout consisted of high reps on everything except for deadlift. I have been having some minor knee pain so I figured I would take it easy today.

Preworkout=Assault 45 minutes before and 2 scoops Xtend immediately before.
Postworkout=2 Scoops Xtend and 5g creatine monohydrate.

I will not be posting my diet today. It is almost identical to yesterdays. Tomorrow I will post my diet and this will continue to be my routine for my log. Any feedback is welcome for this log. This is my first log. Thanks for checking in!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASSAULT AND BULLETPROOF DAY 3

I had great sleep last night, I feel like bulletproof works rather well for a sleep aid. I think its working as far as boosting GH and Test because I am starting to break out slightly and I never....ever...break out. So thats good news!

2-14-09 Happy Valentines Day- I have a date today and its with the gym, and my Xbox360.

Shoulders and Traps

DB Shoulder Press-60X10, 65X5, 70X5, 75X5, 80X5

Smith Machine Upright Row- 25lbs each sideX10, 35Xlbs each side X 10, X 10

Front Delt Cable Raise- 30lbs each armX13, 40X10, 40X10

Rear Delt Cable Raise- 30lbs 3x10

BB Shrugs- 135 X 10, 225 X 5, 315 X 5, 405 X 3, 225 to failure

Preworkout- Assault (30 minutes before workout) Xtend 10 minutes before work out, Preworkout protein shake immediately before (oats, whey, milk, PB)

Post Work out- Xtend and 1 teaspoon of creatine monohydrate ~5g.

Today I felt like Assault really didnt do much. I have had many preworkouts and they get me really hyped up with only about 18g of their properitary blend. Assault has close to 40 and I dont really get near as much of a pump as I would expect from such a big blend. This was just today, we will see what my other workouts feel like. My first workout with Assault was great. I may just be getting use to it already..........

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PERSEVERANCE 2-15-09

Had an AWESOME work out today. Here is what I did.

Preworkout Sups- Assault 30 minutes before, Xtend Immediately before
Postworkout Sups- Xtend and Creatine Monohydrate

Pullups-
ClosegripX10
Neutral GripX10
ChinsX10

Closegrip Cable Row

120X15
140X10
160X10
Drop to 100X11

DB Pullovers

60X15
70X12
80X12
90X10

Isolateral Upper Back Row-Starting weight 12lbs
200+12 X 15+
230+12 X 11
230+12 X 12

Close Grip Bench
135 Warmup
185 X 5, 5, 4

Dips
Bodyweight X 10
Bodyweight + 10 X 8
**After the close grip bench my triceps were trashed. I can usually do two plates +BW for about 5

Rope pulldowns 70lbs X 10 (spread em far rope pulldowns) followed by 10 short pulldowns X 3

Barbell Curl 95X10, 105X6, 135 X 3
-
-
Followed by a BB 21 7 reps half way up 7 reps to complete the full range and then 7 full curls
(did this twice)

I was kind of feeling let down by Assault during the workout, but then i realized that my pump was lasting through out the whole workout and my focus was great. I just dont get that typical preworkout feeling from assault. My pump in my back was RIGHTEOUS tho and my arms were bursting.

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." - Anonymous

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just guzzled down my bulletproof. Looking forward to a great nights sleep and to wake up fully rested for classes tomorrow! I am planning on doing 5 day on Bulletproof 2 nights off. I forgot to mention this but Muscle Pharms packaging is sick!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man! Look forward to seeing how these products go :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phenom13

phenom13

Awards
heck yeah i love the assault as well, great pumps. i am mixing it with the carnocre from infinite labs. making some good gains with that. thanks fight!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Little late but sub'd, both those products look great, look forward to see what you think.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late but sub'd, both those products look great, look forward to see what you think.
its all good man, glad you could stop by! Thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-16-09 Today is a day off. Growing while resting.

Does anyone else love the feeling of DOMS?

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
subbed nice log bro, good luck! bullet proof looks nice :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed nice log bro, good luck! bullet proof looks nice :D
thanks for stopping in Rich, it is nice! it will knock ya out and keep ya out. Its ingredient profile is also pretty sweet. Make sure ya stop by and check in on more results!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heck yeah i love the assault as well, great pumps. i am mixing it with the carnocre from infinite labs. making some good gains with that. thanks fight!!
Carocre is pretty sweet how do you like it?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
subbed boss! LETS get it on! I was really suspicious about there products but i finally can get an idea on what there all about! Get swole Big Dawg!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed boss! LETS get it on! I was really suspicious about there products but i finally can get an idea on what there all about! Get swole Big Dawg!
Thanks man, if you have any questions about their products id be glad to answer them for you. Looking forward to havin ya here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today

Breakfast-Whey protein shake, Bowl of oatmean, spoonful of PB and milk

Lunch-4 strips turkey bacon, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast with blueberry fruit spread

Mid afternoon-bowl of oatmeal

Dinner-2 turkey burgers with BBQ sauce and cheese, bowl of shredded wheat cereal

10:00- Protein brownie

11:30 bulletproof

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2-17-09

Lets start out talking about Bulletproof. Last night I probably had the best night of sleep while in bulletproof. Don't get me wrong, the others have been awesome....but this this one topped it all. Tonight I will be cycling off of BP for two days...sad. Hopefully I can get some decent sleep.

Now for the workout.

Chest

BB Bench- 135X10+, 185 X 5, 205 X 5, 225 X 5, 245 X 5 (Assistance on last two), Back down to 225 X 5

DB Incline: 70 X 10, 75 X 10, 85 X 9

Cable Fly's: 40lbs X 16, 50lbs X 11, 60lbs X 10

Decline- 135 X 16, 185 X 10, 185 with negatives on the way down X 5

Looking back..... 2-7-09

BB Bench 185 X 5, 205 X 5, 225 X 5, 225 X 5, 225 X 4

DB Incline- 60 X10, 65 X 10, 70 X 9

Hammer Strength Wide Chest Starting weight 2lbs
2plates X 10 X 3

Cable Fly's 40 lbs X 13, 11, 11

Close grip incline press 90lbs X 3 X 10

Hammer Strength Decline Starting weight 6 lbs
2plates X 3 X 10

>
>
>
>
Today's workout felt awesome! My bench felt stronger, the last time I did BB Bench I struggled to get that 5th rep, Just repped it out today. Moved up to 245 X 3...hopefully ill be able to get 245 X 5 by the end. My cable flys felt alot stronger as well. I had great endurance and great focus all of which I can give props to the Assualt. Dumbell Incline jumped to 80lbs Dumbells for 9 instead of 70. All in all a great a workout and I pushed myself hard with the help of Assault and Bulletproof.

I will be posting my diet tonight.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, keep bumpin' up the weight!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THis log is looking fckn great man! Keep it up. Congrats on the log oppurtunity, really a truely awesome stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THis log is looking fckn great man! Keep it up. Congrats on the log oppurtunity, really a truely awesome stack.
thanks piston, its my first log i have ever done so feedback is appreciated!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can take assault closer to workout time imo, it hits pretty fast for me and sometimes im just finishing my assault in the gym parking lot. It could really be used as a intraworkout aid but better as a preworkout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can take assault closer to workout time imo, it hits pretty fast for me and sometimes im just finishing my assault in the gym parking lot. It could really be used as a intraworkout aid but better as a preworkout.
Alrighty, ill try that as well. thanks for the tip.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot that I was going to cycle off BP 5 days on 2 days off. I accidently took it last night but the sleep was great I am not going to take it the next 2 days however.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-18-09

First off, today was really not a good work out for me. I go to school and the rec here is really nice but its always so packed. With that you get the kids who think its ok to chill on a machine...taking about 10 minutes in between each set. UGH! makes me so mad i just wanna go up to them and be like if you wanted to chill you can do that at home. So today I was always waiting for something to get open.

Preworkout- Assault and Xtend. Took the assault 10 minutes before hand because Pistompump said it works fast and he has found it to work better when taken closer to workout. I also took 1 1/2 servings today.

Postworkout Xtend and Creatine mono.

Delts and traps

DB Shoulder Press- 60X10, 65X5, 70X5, 75X5, 80X5---> drop to 45X7

Front Delt Cable Raise- 40 lbs each arm X 10+, 50lbs X 10, 40X 10----> drop to 20X15

Smith Shrugs-225X5, 315X5, 405X5, 315X10

Behind the back Shoulder press-115X11, 115X12, 135X10

Assault kept me pumped most of my workout, I really liked taking it a little bit later than 30 minutes before. I felt it worked better. My endurance was great and despite my bad workout I feel like I was pretty focused.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10min is pretty close but like i said itll still work for ya. I feel you on people chillin on machines, cant stand it. I kinda just stare at em with a glare as if to say hurry the fck up!

How are you liking the flavoring/mixing of both? What flavor BP you got?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10min is pretty close but like i said itll still work for ya. I feel you on people chillin on machines, cant stand it. I kinda just stare at em with a glare as if to say hurry the fck up!

How are you liking the flavoring/mixing of both? What flavor BP you got?

I know drives me crazy! I actually liked taking it a little closer to my workout i felt it worked even better.

The flavors are really smooth, not really sugary or gritty or anything. I have Arctic Blue Raspberry Assault and Orange Raspberry Bulletproof. I feel the Assault takes a little mixing to get completely dissolved but the bulletproof mixes right up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
80? on db? jeez!
hey man thanks for stopping by! hopefully ill be reppin 80's when its all said and done but right now only 5.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-19-09

Slept great even off the bulletproof. Not quite as deep but nevertheless good sleep.

Preworkout- Protein Shake and Assault
Postworkout-Xtend and Creatine Mono

Legs and Deads

Leg ext- 90X12, 110X11, 120X10 drop to 65x10

V-Squat-234X10, 324X5, 374X5, 414X5, 414X5

Deadlift- 135 for warmup, 225X5, 315X5, 315X10, 315X10

Calves- 230X10, 290X12, 290X8

Leg Curls 90X10, 110 X10

Workout felt good today dosed Assualt at 1 1/2 servings. Still just love the taste of this stuff. I find if i add a bit more water it mixes better and tastes pretty much just as good. Cant wait to get back on bulletproof.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much creatine mono postworkout? reason i ask is assault has enough creatine in there that you dont need to supplement more.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much creatine mono postworkout? reason i ask is assault has enough creatine in there that you dont need to supplement more.
3-5g

how much is in assualt

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-20-09

Last night was my night back on Bulletproof after two days off. I slept like a log. Got some great sleep, and feel ready to workout today!

Preworkout- 1 1/2 servings assault, Protein Shake
Postworkout- Xtend

Back

Closegrip pullups X 10
Neutral grip x 10
Chins X 10

Close grip row 120 X15, 140 X 12, 160 X 10----> drop to 100 X 14

DB Pullovers 80 X 10, 90 X 10, 90 X 10

Isolateral Rows-Starting weight 12lbs
122 X 20 each arm, 152 X 10left arm, 11right arm, back down to 102 for 20 each arm.

Felt really good during this workout. The assault kept my endurance and focus up big time. Today I have some major doms. GOOD DEAL! I look forward to taking my assault because its so tastey haha. I will be posting later for my work out today.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what was the timing of your assault dosage this time?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-21-09

Biceps and Triceps

Close grip bench- 135 X10, 185X5, 195X5, 205X5

French Press- 90X10, 95X10, 100X10

Tricep Pushdown 120X15, 130X10, 130X10-----> drop to 80 X 9

Kickbacks 15 X 15 right arm, 13 left arm X 3

DB Preacher 45 X 6 each arm with one negative, drop to 45lb EZbar X 12
45 X 5 each arm with one negative, drop to 45lb EZbar X 10
45 X 3 each arm with one negative, drop to 45lb EZbar X 10

Focus Curls 25 X 11, 15

Preworkout Sups Assault 20 minutes before, Xtend immediatley before
Postworkout- Xtend immediately before

Workout felt good, endurance was up and the beta alanine attacked me like crazy. for some reason i had a nice nice flush today. Dosed it at 1 1/2 servings. Bulletproof as always was dependable and put me to sleep nicely. Great product. I do have a question tho?? there is calcium in bulletproof, would that effect ZMA absorption.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when people are chbillin on the machines/benches I usually ask if I can work in. The usually either finish up or move along. Annoyes the sh!t outta me. Log is lookin good bro!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, when people are chbillin on the machines/benches I usually ask if I can work in. The usually either finish up or move along. Annoyes the sh!t outta me. Log is lookin good bro!
Thanks for stopping by dude! People that waste my time in the gym are not cool lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the levels or offset so that the ZMA will still be effective. HMB (B-hydroxy B-methylbutyrate monohydrate) is the metabolite of the amino acid leucine. Supplementing with HMB may:
*Minimize protein breakdown and damage to muscle cells
*Help the body maintain an anabolic state
*Improve body composition

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-22-09

Day of rest

Thanks piston, i was just wondering. Bulletproof is the bomb.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-23-09 Chest

Preworkout Sups- Dosed Assualt at 1 1/2 servings 20 minutes before workout. oats and protein immeditaley before work out.

PWO-Xtend

Incline BB-135X13, 185X5, 205X5, 225X4 ( Completed 3 then forced 1), 225X4 ( Completed 3 then forced 1)

Flat DB Bench 90 X10, 95X9, 95 X8 drop to 45X6

Fly's 40lbs each arm X 15, 50lbs X 15, 60lbs X 10 drop to 30lbs X 10

Wide Chest Hammer Strength Machine- Starting Weight 2 lbs
2 plates and a 35 on each side X 10, 9, 8---->drop to 2 plates X 8

FLASHBACK 2-12-09

Incline BB- 135X10, 185X5, 195X5, 205X5, 185X5 slow controlled reps, 210 X 3

Flat DB- 80X10, 85X11, 90X9

Cable Fly- 50lbs X13. 50lbs X 20, 60lbs X 16, 60X10

Decline Hammer Strength 6lbs starting weight
2plates each side, 11, 11, 13

Weight went up on Incline and Flat. Assault kept my endurance up pretty well. I love the taste of Assault its so smooth, I have said it many times but Ill say it again haha. Flavoring system rocks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
2-23-09 Chest

Preworkout Sups- Dosed Assualt at 1 1/2 servings 20 minutes before workout. oats and protein immeditaley before work out.

PWO-Xtend

Incline BB-135X13, 185X5, 205X5, 225X4 ( Completed 3 then forced 1), 225X4 ( Completed 3 then forced 1)

Flat DB Bench 90 X10, 95X9, 95 X8 drop to 45X6

Fly's 40lbs each arm X 15, 50lbs X 15, 60lbs X 10 drop to 30lbs X 10

Wide Chest Hammer Strength Machine- Starting Weight 2 lbs
2 plates and a 35 on each side X 10, 9, 8---->drop to 2 plates X 8

FLASHBACK 2-12-09

Incline BB- 135X10, 185X5, 195X5, 205X5, 185X5 slow controlled reps, 210 X 3

Flat DB- 80X10, 85X11, 90X9

Cable Fly- 50lbs X13. 50lbs X 20, 60lbs X 16, 60X10

Decline Hammer Strength 6lbs starting weight
2plates each side, 11, 11, 13

Weight went up on Incline and Flat. Assault kept my endurance up pretty well. I love the taste of Assault its so smooth, I have said it many times but Ill say it again haha. Flavoring system rocks.
Nice gains on the presses!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks dude i was happy with it!

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
good log, I'm thinking of picking up some bulletproof myself.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established