Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Day: 7: Chest and Triceps
    BB Flat Bench (60,65,70)
    BB Incline Press (40,50,60)

    Rope Tricep Rulldown (32,26,26+drop set) Man these were pumped!
    Rope Overhead Pull (32,32) So fatigued here, really struggled.

    Crunches + Lower Ab Leg Raises

    Bike:5min, heaviest setting
    All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:P

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (PWO 4) Forgot these!! damn it!

    Notes:
    Awesome, awesome traning, pump was massive, best pump so far on all this stuff, chest was HUGE! Triceps as well. I'm still not totally comfortable doing 15 reps, but I'm getting there, slowly finidng my rhythm and the right weight.

  2. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ahhhh the gooch!
    Or the anatomically correct name the perineal, sounds kind like a flower huh?
  3. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Day: 7: Chest and Triceps
    BB Flat Bench (60,65,70)
    BB Incline Press (40,50,60)

    Rope Tricep Rulldown (32,26,26+drop set) Man these were pumped!
    Rope Overhead Pull (32,32) So fatigued here, really struggled.

    Crunches + Lower Ab Leg Raises

    Bike:5min, heaviest setting
    All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:P

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (PWO 4) Forgot these!! damn it!

    Notes:
    Awesome, awesome traning, pump was massive, best pump so far on all this stuff, chest was HUGE! Triceps as well. I'm still not totally comfortable doing 15 reps, but I'm getting there, slowly finidng my rhythm and the right weight.
    so 60, 65, 70 is in kilo right? which would be 132lbs, 143, and 154lbs ..., you'll see in time, those over the head extensions will be a breeze! do you ever throw in any decline at all? logs looking good
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    so 60, 65, 70 is in kilo right? which would be 132lbs, 143, and 154lbs ..., you'll see in time, those over the head extensions will be a breeze! do you ever throw in any decline at all? logs looking good
    Yup all in Kg's, those numbers are really light, even for me, at the moment I'm really concentrating on mind/muscle connections and full ROM. I can push much more weight, but I feel the results dont come from bigger lifts, but rather intensity.

    I am finding this portion of the log quite hard to guage strength with this rep range, due to me never doing this before, I often under estimate whta I can lift. You watch, next week all lifts will be 10-20lbs heavier.

    I do do decline, but to be honest my lower pecks really dominate and I try to avoid this movement as it's my strong point, I really need to add a photo to show you.

    The over head extensions yesterday were a disaster, weak as hell, think the drop sert previously made me weak as a puppy, really annoyed me and there were a few curse words said.
  5. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah man lets see some pec shots (no gay)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    yeah man lets see some pec shots (no gay)
    haha my pleasure man No homo :P
  7. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Group hug in the shower tonight...or not! (Rob Schneider in The Longest Yard)
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  8. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Day: 8: Back and Biceps

    Assisted Chinups (36/36/36) last two sets were more like 12 and 7 reps
    Seated Row (55/55/55) Really concentrating on using my left rhomboids here. As you can see in my photo, they are under developed and this has to be fixed. The burn was intense!

    Db Curls (10/10/10 + 6kg drop sets)
    BB curls (20/20/20) Pretty prathetic, felt so burnt out and weak.

    Crunches + Lower Ab Leg Raises

    Bike:5min, heaviest setting
    All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:P

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (PWO 4)

    Notes:
    Really really good pump today and good burn, just the numbers are so low, even for me. I skipped my carbohydrates pre training and think this made me really struggle. I really find CHO's 60min pre training does wonders for me. I have cut my CHO's by half and I think it's making me a bit burnt out, might have to up it slightly.
  9. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup all in Kg's, those numbers are really light, even for me, at the moment I'm really concentrating on mind/muscle connections and full ROM. I can push much more weight, but I feel the results dont come from bigger lifts, but rather intensity.

    I am finding this portion of the log quite hard to guage strength with this rep range, due to me never doing this before, I often under estimate whta I can lift. You watch, next week all lifts will be 10-20lbs heavier.

    I do do decline, but to be honest my lower pecks really dominate and I try to avoid this movement as it's my strong point, I really need to add a photo to show you.

    The over head extensions yesterday were a disaster, weak as hell, think the drop sert previously made me weak as a puppy, really annoyed me and there were a few curse words said.
    I wasnt saying anything about the numbers bro hell look at mine !lol I agree with what your saying. I need the decline to form me out , yea bro add a photo..hahaha I did see your video log for AN today, Talkign the NZ slang then your name went up , I said NO ****!! hahahahah
  10. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I wasnt saying anything about the numbers bro hell look at mine !lol I agree with what your saying. I need the decline to form me out , yea bro add a photo..hahaha I did see your video log for AN today, Talkign the NZ slang then your name went up , I said NO ****!! hahahahah
    haha yeah enjoy that slang did ya? :P
  11. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha yeah enjoy that slang did ya? :P
    It reminded me when I was overseas..hahaha the good ole times
  12. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    It reminded me when I was overseas..hahaha the good ole times
    Yeah the New Zealand accent is certainly different, works a treat though Man tomorrow I am going to SMASH my legs. Going on a short holiday for 4 days to see my parents and wont be able to get to a gym, so doing 3 days in a row. Will be taking all my supplements as normal but just can't train...grrrr damn it!

    BTW, tonight totally blew my leaning up out of the water, was my 3 year anniversary and so of course went to town on the food.... damn it! Took plenty of slin to help combat the fat!
  13. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah the New Zealand accent is certainly different, works a treat though Man tomorrow I am going to SMASH my legs. Going on a short holiday for 4 days to see my parents and wont be able to get to a gym, so doing 3 days in a row. Will be taking all my supplements as normal but just can't train...grrrr damn it!

    BTW, tonight totally blew my leaning up out of the water, was my 3 year anniversary and so of course went to town on the food.... damn it! Took plenty of slin to help combat the fat!
    Ah, the slang...reminds me of when I played pro basketball in Albany (Western Australia) back in 1989-90....it took me a week to stop laughing every time someone spoke to me...and to get used to the lingo. Of course, some of the everyday things I said made them laugh, too...and I remember getting my hair cut in the box/fade style and not only having to give them a photo of how I wanted it done, but them actually saving the hair! WOW...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  14. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Group hug in the shower tonight...or not! (Rob Schneider in The Longest Yard)
    bahaha
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    bahaha
    Glad ya liked it!! And thanks for the rep points! I'm STILL laughing at it! Bwahahahahaha!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  16. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Man, woke up this morning with the worlds most upset stomach pains and toilet 'issues'. Sucks man, feel quite dehydrated and generally weak. Wont train today, there is no way I'm doing legs with my stomach like this! haha.

    So rest day it is!
  17. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, woke up this morning with the worlds most upset stomach pains and toilet 'issues'. Sucks man, feel quite dehydrated and generally weak. Wont train today, there is no way I'm doing legs with my stomach like this! haha.

    So rest day it is!
    HAHAHAHA yea It could have been real messy!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ...BTW, tonight totally blew my leaning up out of the water, was my 3 year anniversary and so of course went to town on the food.... damn it! Took plenty of slin to help combat the fat!
    You didn't "blow your leaning out of the water", dear boy. You don't gain fat in a day (it takes 3 days to put it on); if you did nothing for the next 3 days and ate like a pig, then yeah, you would. So long as you're ok again today and tomorrow you'll be fine.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=Craigmatthew;1784567]Day:9: Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Was meant to be legs day, but as I mentioned before my stomach was not feeling good at all. Dosed everything as usual, then had my plane flight canceled, redirected, which included a 2 hour drive from the new redirected city, then they lost my luggage. Man, what a crap day. Didn't get to eat nearly enough. Ah well I'll make up for lost time today on holiday.
  20. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Day:10-11: Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Well I'm on a short holiday, so taking the supplements as usual, eating terribly, lots of junk food and other things that are sure to fatten me up. The break is good though, just lots of beach, eating and enjoying the sun. Look forward to getting back on Monday and smashing some weights, should be charging!
  21. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Day:10-11: Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Well I'm on a short holiday, so taking the supplements as usual, eating terribly, lots of junk food and other things that are sure to fatten me up. The break is good though, just lots of beach, eating and enjoying the sun. Look forward to getting back on Monday and smashing some weights, should be charging!
    Sounds like the type of vacation i need! enjoy
  22. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Yeah man it certainly is relaxing, pity tomorrow I head back to the office and it's full steam ahead.
  23. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    hope your feeling better man!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  24. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    hope your feeling better man!
    Thanks man, yeah I'm great, the vacation has done wonders
  25. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Have you ever tried incline then flat BB bench? I like it that way, you can typically lift the same wt because the harder lift is the incline. Same in true if you work in the order: incline, flat, decline. You will probably be able to use the same wt for each exercise.

    How do you like the hi-rep/light wt workout? Nothing wrong with getting back to basics and working on ROM. I get just as sore, if not more when I focus on ROM and the contraction vs going heavy for low rep.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  26. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Have you ever tried incline then flat BB bench? I like it that way, you can typically lift the same wt because the harder lift is the incline. Same in true if you work in the order: incline, flat, decline. You will probably be able to use the same wt for each exercise.

    How do you like the hi-rep/light wt workout? Nothing wrong with getting back to basics and working on ROM. I get just as sore, if not more when I focus on ROM and the contraction vs going heavy for low rep.
    I do enjoy the high rep stuff, the pump is awesome, and the DOMS have been insane!
  27. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Day Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Another day on the beach, lots of swimming and surfing, so shoulders and back got a nice workout just through that. I am looking forward to legs in the gym tomorrow.
  28. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How come no slin lately? The sh1t kicks ass btw! Killer repartitioning! And I can handle higher dose than most people so its twice the fun!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  29. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How come no slin lately? The sh1t kicks ass btw! Killer repartitioning! And I can handle higher dose than most people so its twice the fun!
    Forgot to bring it! Which was a huge error considering the junk I have been eating.
  30. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Get on that ish son!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  31. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Get on that ish son!
    I fly back home in an hour so will have all my supplements handy again
  32. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    weeerd
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  33. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Day Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Another day on the beach, lots of swimming and surfing, so shoulders and back got a nice workout just through that. I am looking forward to legs in the gym tomorrow.
    Hit up some waves for me!
  34. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Man I cant wait to surfing weather again
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  35. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Man I cant wait to surfing weather again
    Sometimes you have to man up and wetsuit it! I went out like 2 weeks ago and I could only surf for like 45 min because my foot was completely numb. I am such a bitch when it comes to cold water.
  36. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    some waves have been in the gulf the past few days. obviously wet suit time. they are rideable on a hybrid or long board, but are pretty washy/ choppy
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Sometimes you have to man up and wetsuit it! I went out like 2 weeks ago and I could only surf for like 45 min because my foot was completely numb. I am such a bitch when it comes to cold water.
    you and me both man! I cant afford a wetsuit ...maybe Ill just stop buying supps and save up
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  38. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Hit up some waves for me!
    Was awesome man, the water is so warm, and yesterday the waves were awesome! Plus a hot girl's bikini came off in the water, so that was a added bonus. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Man I cant wait to surfing weather again
    Yeah man, love that blue sky and blue water!

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Sometimes you have to man up and wetsuit it! I went out like 2 weeks ago and I could only surf for like 45 min because my foot was completely numb. I am such a bitch when it comes to cold water.
    The water in my city is freezing ALL year round

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    some waves have been in the gulf the past few days. obviously wet suit time. they are rideable on a hybrid or long board, but are pretty washy/ choppy
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    you and me both man! I cant afford a wetsuit ...maybe Ill just stop buying supps and save up

    Word! Save up and enjoy those waves!
  39. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Ok play time is over! get back in the gym and do some killing!
  40. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Day Rest Day

    Supplements:
    1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
    2)MMV2 (1/2)
    3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
    4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
    5)Cold Fusion (none)
    6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
    7)B5 (5grams)
    8)Slin (none)

    Notes:
    Had a flight back home, terrible night sleep and extremely busy at work, so didn't train. Will start back with a vengeance tomorrow. Was far to tired today to do a workout justice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMV2 or EPISTANE
    By Cfour in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:49 AM
  2. very short bulking / cutting phases
    By elliotuk in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:10 AM
  3. Epistane/MMv2 stack questions
    By dmancari18 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:08 PM
  4. mmv2 vs epistane
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
  5. ActivateXtreme/Halodrol Liquigel LOG
    By Jsherbro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in