Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I will be logging Anadrolic State by LG sciences! The stuff looks great! i will be posting before and after picks at the end of the log.

I would like to thank everyone at Lg sciences that allowed me to log this for them! A special thanks goes out to 3clipsgt, craig, agg, lat, and eric. This really is a novel product!

Stats

5'9"
182LB (hopefully AS will take me to 185-6lb)
10%bf

Product
Anadrolic State: Fruit Punch
1/1/1/1

I will be running only one scoop every workout. I do this, because I want to see if the effects become less pronounced over time.

What is Anadrolic Stae:
"This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You’ll experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting test levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth. " (LGsciences.com)

Whats in Anadrolic State:
"PSARM - Ostole (80% extract)
Natty SERM - Resveratrol 50%, Ellagic Acid 40%
Anti Aromitase - 3b-hydroxy-Urs-en-28-oic acid 25%
Androgenic Potentiator - Sodium Caprylate
Creatine Matrix - BioCre (creatine peptides), Creatine Malate, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Orotate
Pump Complex - L-Arginine, Arginine Orotate, Waxy Maize Starch
Insulin Potentiator - Bitter Melon 10:1 Extract, Cinnamon 10:1 Extract
Hormonal Growth Booster - Marus Alba
Cortisol/Lactic Acid Block - Schizandra Extract, Lycium Extract, Beta Alanine
Essential Amino Acids - Hydrolized Protein, L-Lucine, Taurine, L-Glutamine
Focus Factors - Caffeine, L-tyrosine, Glycine" (from GMG's sposored log!)

I will be giving a written review every workout day and also a rating system. The rating system will consist of: Stim effect/energy, pump, vascularity, strength, endurance, and taste. I also, will be posting this log at another site. I hope you take a look at both logs!

If any one has any questions, be sure to ask them!

Great questions and their answers:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Numero Uno suckas.

:djparty:
Timber Party

Last edited:
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
nice..! timber, how you been? did you decide to run that epi and mdrool?

glad to have tou in bro!

-GJJ
Epi and M-Drol will be a first quarter 2009 development. I'm going to run 1-andro and Arom-X for AMS within a week or two.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Epi and M-Drol will be a first quarter 2009 development. I'm going to run 1-andro and Arom-X for AMS within a week or two.

oh thats right i forgot about that!! link me up when you start bro!! my g-d the rage of timber will be back! hope i dont have to feel the heat from that fire! lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
oh thats right i forgot about that!! link me up when you start bro!! my g-d the rage of timber will be back! hope i dont have to feel the heat from that fire! lol
Should keep us all warm for the winter...

So many gym rage stories have been suppressed lately since Timber is without a log.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows chicago bro?

Thanks for being here!
Got back this past Tuesday! It was great! I had a real good time. Glad to be back, though. It's nice to be on my schedule again. When I left Chi-town it was 9 degrees, and when I got home in Florida that same day it was 75!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Got back this past Tuesday! It was great! I had a real good time. Glad to be back, though. It's nice to be on my schedule again.

my friend just told me that it was sonwing when she left!!

berr! i thought it was cold in cali, i guess i was wrong!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Are you near San Fran Grila? I'll be out there the first weekend of February for a couple nights. Going to burn it up at the 24 hour fitness on Market Street.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Are you near San Fran Grila? I'll be out there the first weekend of February for a couple nights. Going to burn it up at the 24 hour fitness on Market Street.

omg! blow my up! i am like 30 from there! its nothing!! why will u be in SF?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
omg! blow my up! i am like 30 from there! its nothing!! why will u be in SF?
My girl's best friend from college is getting married...

Well, that's what my girlfriend is going for. I'm going to throw sh*t around and eat a bunch of wedding food.

Soooooo f*cking tired of weddings already. Each one depresses me even more. :frustrate

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Errrr, aren't weddings supposed to be happy?
Well, yes... but this will be my fourth wedding with the same girl. Let's just say it causes a little bit of 'pressure' that I'm not ready to handle...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel like breaking up with her, then do it. Why hang around any longer if you aren't happy?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sub-a-dub-dub!

damn, how many of you guys are running this?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-sational Grila. Is it going to have a little south of the border flavor added into the mix?

YouTube - Mariachi

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh Shittttt GJJ! man this thread blew up already! Im sub sided sizzle dizzled boyyy!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
subbed man! Good to see this up, also remember to put it up in the 'other' place for me :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for the ride!

Two pages in one day, shows either you, or Anadraulic State, is really popular... maybe its both

Hey and its good to have in you my log @ bb brother, once thats over I'll surely be running some Anadraulic State myself!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in, i really like how you made another log!!! Good luck bro!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbedballoooood, you jammy grilla, im very very interested in running this buddy, hope you enjoy it, its certainly something im looking foward to trying.
Have another great log, Russian.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbedballoooood, you jammy grilla, im very very interested in running this buddy, hope you enjoy it, its certainly something im looking foward to trying.
Ya, this stuff looks pretty intense. I don't know if I could run it with the pSARM stuff in it, though.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ya, this stuff looks pretty intense. I don't know if I could run it with the pSARM stuff in it, though.
yeah thats true, the worst stomach pains ever..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thats true, the worst stomach pains ever..
I felt like I had the flu for two hours after taking it. I bet it's a great product, especially if taken for 8-12 weeks at a higher dose, but I won't ever find out.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
subbed man! Good to see this up, also remember to put it up in the 'other' place for me :)

will do i just need to get remember my password lol!

I was worried that you were going to think i was pulling a boxmeman, because i took so long to start this. sorry bro.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for the ride!

Two pages in one day, shows either you, or Anadraulic State, is really popular... maybe its both

Hey and its good to have in you my log @ bb brother, once thats over I'll surely be running some Anadraulic State myself!

Its most likely the AS. I am for sure not that popular! lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

looks like the big boy showed up! nice to have you brother ruskie!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-diddley-ubbed, neighbor-roonies!!

Looking forward to another exciting grila log!!

Tear it up killah!! :numbered:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sorry grila, but j/w wut the final stats were on the Hdrol? before and after weight...