SilentBob's JACKED over his PRIMEd and ACTIVATEd bulk; puns a plenty within

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bob here with another log. This time is a little different. No sponsors, no requirements, nothing but raw intensity.

PRIME!

Here's the deal, I've got 3 bottle of Prime I've been eye balling since the Inner Circle release way back when. Needless to say I've been aching to try this highly talked about product. With all of the controversy surrounding this product I'm going to do what I can to let you all know what all the fuss is about.

I'll be dosing 2 pills 3 times a day, as suggested on the bottle. I will also be dosing 5 days on, 2 days off. This should last me 3 months.

ACTIVATEtm!

Designer Supplements LIVES! I found 2 bottles of ORIGINAL Activate at work. I've heard good things about Divanil and I figured I'd try The Real McCoy. I'll be dosing this at 4 caps a day, every day. This should last me 2 months.

JACKED!

One good Inner Circle Release deserves another. 3 bottles of Jacked for $45 bucks, impossible to pass up. Each tub has 45 servings. I'll just use 2 tubs to coincide with the 3 months of Prime.

----------------------------------------------------

So those are the weapons of mass construction (pun :thumbsup:) now for the rest.

Essentials + Joint Complex
Gut Health
Xtend
Uni-Liver
Fish Oil
Noxidant
Basic Cuts (when I need a pick me up)
NAC
Vitamin D 2000iu

Great Bob, you've got a sh*t ton of supplements, do you even lift weights? What's your diet look like? Nothing but whey protein and McDonalds?

Training is going to be a 7 day setup. Total Body workout every other day, kettle bell workout on the days in between and one day off. The Total Body workout is one that I borrowed from DAdams.

Total Body Week 1:
Squats: 1 set
SLDL: 2 sets
Incline Bench: 2 sets
Dips: 1 set
Hammer Low Rows: 2 sets
Pullups: 2 sets
DB Shrugs: 1 set
Lateral Raises: 1 set
Face Pulls: 1 set
Military: 1 set
Preacher Curls: 2 sets
Skull crushers: 2 sets
Calf Raises: 2 sets
Crunches: 2 sets

Total Body Week 2:
Squats: 1 set
Gironda Leg Curls: 2 sets
DB Incline Bench: 2 sets
Dips: 1 set
One Armed Rows: 2 sets
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2 sets
Seated Rows: 1 set
Lateral Raises: 1 set
Face Pulls: 1 set
DB Shoulder Press: 1 set
Incline DB Curls: 1 set
DB Hammer Curls: 1 set
Close Grip Bench: 2 sets
Calf Raises: 2 sets
Crunches: 2 sets

Kettle bell training:
I'm currently awaiting a DVD from CT's Renegade Kettle Bell training program that teaches the proper form and technique for 13 KB exercises. I don't want to touch those things until I see it at least once. I don't want to hurt myself because I didn't know what I was doing. So until I obtain the video, I'll be alternating my total body workouts with 30 minutes of HIIT cardio.

Diet

As the title says, this is a bulker. I've taken 9 days off from training because I honestly don't think I've ever taken 5+ days off since I started. I've gotten soft over the 9 days but I'm thinking the little gut I've gained will be gone by the end of the first week. I'm on a CKD diet again and I'm shooting for 3200+ calories a day minimum. My current weight is 192lb. My goal is 200lb so I think I need to shoot for 210lb and then cut back to 200lb afterward. I don't expect to do this in 3 months but we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll get those steroid-like gains like in the Prime writeup.

----------------------------------------------------

Let's get this party started. I'll provide the music but I'm challenging the crew to provide the hot chicks.

MESHUGGAH - WAR
YouTube - Meshuggah - War

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
First!

How's keto bob doin?
I learned a lot when I tried it a little while ago. This type of activity (faster paced, sets of 10) should be more conducive to the initial strength loss associated with keto than my high weight stuff was at the time.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I am IN ! Digging the set-up and looking forward to the stack you've got on hand.

.. 3,200 calories on CKD? How the hell do you manage that ? How much fat you taking in ? .. Say you aim for ~200 grams protein/day, that'd total 800 calories out of 3,200 calories. So 2,400 calories left to cover, while diminishing/eliminating carbohydrates [Right?], would mean ~250grams of fat/day?

.. please clarify !

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am IN ! Digging the set-up and looking forward to the stack you've got on hand.

.. 3,200 calories on CKD? How the hell do you manage that ? How much fat you taking in ? .. Say you aim for ~200 grams protein/day, that'd total 800 calories out of 3,200 calories. So 2,400 calories left to cover, while diminishing/eliminating carbohydrates [Right?], would mean ~250grams of fat/day?

.. please clarify !
Alright, well today was an off day but my intake was as follows:
Upon rising
1 tbsp psyllium

Meal 1
6 eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
5oz chicken breast
1/2 cup whole almonds

Meal 3
8oz turkey kielbasa
1/4 cup whole almonds

Meal 4
6oz London Broil
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 5
1/2 cup walnuts
2 cheese sticks

Later
1 tbsp psyllium

Dietary Totals:
2989 calories
196g protein
72g carbs (44g fiber, 16g sugar)
213g fat (63g poly, 69g mono, 59g sat)

So yeah, I am aiming for ~250g of fat a day once I start lifting tomorrow. I'm sure I'll regret saying it, but I eat a lot of nuts. :food:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in this one too bob.

Good luck trying to stick to the prime protocol - you may find you wish to bump up the dosage.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well today was an off day but my intake was as follows:
Upon rising
1 tbsp psyllium

Meal 1
6 eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
5oz chicken breast
1/2 cup whole almonds

Meal 3
8oz turkey kielbasa
1/4 cup whole almonds

Meal 4
6oz London Broil
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 5
1/2 cup walnuts
2 cheese sticks

Later
1 tbsp psyllium

Dietary Totals:
2989 calories
196g protein
72g carbs (44g fiber, 16g sugar)
213g fat (63g poly, 69g mono, 59g sat)

So yeah, I am aiming for ~250g of fat a day once I start lifting tomorrow. I'm sure I'll regret saying it, but I eat a lot of nuts. :food:
Impressive set-up, my friend ! Personally, I don't think you're touching as much as 70+ grams each day, but then again, you're eating nuts by the 1/2-cup fulls, so I might be wrong .. I relied on nuts myself when I ran the U.D 2.0 ketogenic diet.

If I were you, however, I'd make a point of going above 200 grams protein/day. Perhaps aim for 220-250 grams, for one, being that you're bulking, and secondly, because your body is starved from carbs (granted you reach the depletion of your glycogen storages). That was my preference when running the CKD; I was consuming abour 320-350 grams protein each day @ a bodyweight of 220-230 lbs .. adding a scoop of Whey wouldn't add more than 1-2 grams of carbs, and 20-26 grams of protein, depending on what kind you get. Perhaps add that scoop to your night-time/pre-bed meal to benefit from the 'extended' release as you're dosing it with a load of healthy fats (from the almonds). It'd also help ensure that your body will not begin to feed off of the protein/muscle fibers in your body once you're sleeping [as there is no carbohydrates to break down within time..]

Regardless, I'm excited to see the CKD diet for a bulk ! Best of luck, once again !

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Im in this one too bob.

Good luck trying to stick to the prime protocol - you may find you wish to bump up the dosage.
.. it's kinda funny how the PRIME protocol doesn't seem to suit anyone.. Before people even start a PRIME-run, they're advised to go to 9 caps/day .. and often do 9 caps/day 7 days a week, as opposed to 5 on/2 off.

.. why don't USPlabs simply change their suggested dosing protocol if that's [@ 9 caps] is when the results actually appear....

:think:

.. I say stick to 6 caps ED, just like you planned .. plus you've got the Activate on the side .. regardless this'll be a fun run !

mister ed

mister ed

Awards
in for the win, plus i love that total body workout!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 mutha truckas!

Total Body:
Squats: 200x10
Deadlifts: 185x10, 200x10
Incline Bench: 155x10, 155x10
Dips: 10
Low Row: 140x10, 160x10
Pullups: 10(+25assist), 10(+40assist)
DB Shrugs: 75sx10
Lat Raises: 10x10
Face Pulls: 35x10
Military(Front): 135x10
Skull Crushers: 60x10, 70x10
Preacher Curls: 45x10, 60x10
Calf Raises: 210x10, 300x10
Decline Crunches: 10, 10

Warning. I ate HYOOGE! Today
Deitary Totals
Meal 1
6 eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
8oz Kielbasa
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 4
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 5
5oz Chicken Breast
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 6
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Later
2tbsp psyllium

Totals:
3744 calories :head:
237g protein
96g carbs (51g fiber, 20g sugar)
268g fat (81g poly, 68g mono, 92g sat)

Narrative:
HOLY SH*T! 9 days out of the gym, I was feeling so f*cking incredible pushing weight again. Trying to keep up with dosing Activate and Prime is already going to be a hassle, small price to pay to be a legend.

Notes on Jacked:
My initial impressions are very favorable toward this product. Essentials, my multi, has creatine and beta alanine in it, however this evening after I doses Jacked I actually felt the Beta Alanine tingles.

I don't know if I can't attribute this to the Jacked or to just finally lifting again, but my intensity is still extremely high.

----------------------------------------

I ate like a fat kid today, 3744 calories, you wish you were me! I feel all sorts of happy and full, take that keto lethargy! I eat a lot of seeds and nuts, they're a great source of healthy fat and protein. When I'm at home my options are walnuts and almonds, at work I have bags of unsalted, roasted, and shelled sunflower seeds. The cheese sticks are also good sources of protein and fat. Sure it's mostly sat. fat, but it's alright, I make up for it with all the poly in my nuts (insert joke here.)

I'll go ahead and post a before picture for you all. Mind you this is 9 days without lifting and 9 days of an over maintenance diet. Relaxed stance, no flex. Bobby's got some tub on him!

Song of the Day:
Meshuggah - Straws Pulled At Random

P

papagunz

Awards
Good to see a fellow Meshuggah-head on the boards. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Comin at ya!

Cardio Day:
16 minutes walking elliptical
30 minutes HIIT
15 minutes walking elliptical

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup almonds

Meal 3
1 scoop whey isolate
1/2 cup walnuts
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 4
8oz Kielbasa

Meal 5
4oz Top Sirloin
2 cups green beans

30 minutes later
2tbsp psyllium

Meal 6
1/2 cup almonds

Totals:
3827 calories
264g protein
83g carbs (52g fiber, 16g sugar)
271g fat (63g poly, 84g mono, 84g sat)

Narrative:
Eating big and taking names. I had a very long day on the elliptical today. I was waiting on my buddy before starting HIIT but he got stuck in traffic. I also didn't want to be a tool and leave him there after I finished my HIIT session so I fiddled with some of the other settings on the machine.

I am the absolute last person I would expect to do any form of cardio for more than 30 minutes. You can imagine my surprise.

Song of the Day:
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

G

.. it's kinda funny how the PRIME protocol doesn't seem to suit anyone.. Before people even start a PRIME-run, they're advised to go to 9 caps/day .. and often do 9 caps/day 7 days a week, as opposed to 5 on/2 off.

.. why don't USPlabs simply change their suggested dosing protocol if that's [@ 9 caps] is when the results actually appear....

:think:

.. I say stick to 6 caps ED, just like you planned .. plus you've got the Activate on the side .. regardless this'll be a fun run !
All you need is 6 caps.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Total Body:
Squats: 205x10
Deadlifts: 185x10, 205x10
Incline Bench: 160x10, 160x10
Low Row: 145x10, 165x10
Lat Raises: 15x10
Face Pulls: 35x10
Military(Front): 140x10
Preacher Curls: 50x10, 70x10
Calf Raises: 210x10, 300x10

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
8oz kielbasa
1/4 cup almonds

Meal 3
8oz kielbasa
1/2 cup walnuts

Meal 4
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 5
4oz chicken breast
1 cup broccoli

Meal 6
1/2 cup walnuts
2 scoop Milk Protein Isolate

Totals:
3583 calories
242g protein
53g carbs (23g fiber, 15g sugar)
267g fat (89g poly, 68g mono, 67g sat)

Narrative:
Day 3 of the log, still nothing to report from the supplements side of things. Jacked is still providing a little juice in the caffeine and geranamine department. Trying to increase the weight little by little on some of the lifts while still completing the 10 rep sets.

Song of the Day:
Meshuggah - Combustion
YouTube - meshuggah combustion

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Cardio Day:
10 minutes elliptical
30 miuntes HIIT
5 minutes elliptical

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks
1 Ostrim beef stick

Meal 3
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 4
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 5
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 6
1/2 cup almonds

Later
1 scoop milk protein isolate
2tbsp fish oil

Later still
2tbsp psyllium

Totals:
4207 calories
257g protein
95g carbs (52g fiber, 20g sugar)
311g fat (83g poly, 76g mono, 106g sat)

Narrative:
I ate hyooge today. Still weighing in at slightly over 190lb. Hopefully this will starting increasing. Nothing else to report today. My kettle bell dvd still hasn't shown up. I'm getting a little irritated but that won't help any.

Song of the Day:
Metallica - Slither
YouTube - metallica - slither

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Total Body:
Squats: 160x10 (I wasn't paying attention, dang it!)
Deadlifts: 190x10, 210x8(+2, hands slipped)
Incline Bench: 160x10, 165x10
Low Row: 140x10, 160x10
Lat Raises: 15x10
Face Pulls: 42.5x10
Military(Front): 145x10
Preacher Curls: 60x10, 70x10
Calf Raises: 225x10, 315x10
Decline Crunches: 20, 20

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 4
1 Ostrim beef stick
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 5
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 6
2 scoops milk protein isolate
2tbsp fish oil

Later
2tbsp psyllium husk

Totals:
3822 calories
259g protein
98g carbs (50g fiber, 19g sugar)
266g fat (97g poly, 59g mono, 93g sat)

Narrative:
I wasn't thinking when I did my squats today. After I started loading the bar for deadlift, I realized that I did 160lb for squat instead of 210lb. Yeah, who knew?

Song of the Day:
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WuJ3EvNh-0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
log is looking sweet bob!:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Off

Dietary Totals:
3616 calories
276g protein
79g carbs (35g fiber, 19g sugar)
244g fat (103g poly, 64g mono, 65g sat)

Narrative:
I saw The Dark Knight for the first time this evening. Wow. Today was supposed to be cardio but I was feeling tired all day.

Song of the Day:
Kalmah - The Blind Leader
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZNKFp9j4FE"]YouTube - The blind leader by kalmah[/ame]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Refeed!
Meal 1
1 cup oats
2 cups whole milk
2 scoops whey isolate
1 probar

Meal 2
1 cup oats
1 scoop whey isolate
1 raw revolution bar
1 organic food bar

Meal 3
1 cup oats
1 scoop whey isolate
1 greens+ bar
1/2 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 4
Whole wheat spaghetti
1oz tomato sauce
3oz ground beef
onion
5 slices garlic bread
4 cinnamon rolls

Meal 5
2 tbsp fish oil
1/2 cup almonds

Totals:
5409 calories
294g protein
597g carbs (74g fiber, 178g sugar)
205g fat (56g poly, 55g mono, 52g sat)

Narrative:
My first meal, 1000 calories. Second meal, 1000 calories. Third meal, you get the idea :)

Today was awesome in the eating department. I tried a few bars today, 2 were winners, 1 tasted not so good. Before I get the 'too many bars, not enough whole foods' speech, these bars were all natural alkaline forming and contained greens. There was a method to the madness ;)

On the Educational front, SilentBob is now a college graduate. Only took 5 years.

Week two starts tomorrow.

Song of the Day:
Metallica - Breadfan (get it, carbs, refeed, eh, EH?)
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqTRWvmHB5Y"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what it do big steve!..looking good up in herr!:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Total Body
Squats: 210x10
Gironda Leg Curls: 100x10, 120x10
DB Incline Bench: 80x10, 90x10
One Armed Rows: 60x10, 70x10
Wide Grip Pulldowns: Missed, had my notepad but somehow overlooked
Seated Rows: 120x10
Lateral Raises: 20x10
DB Shoulder Press: 70x10
Incline DB Curls: 25x10
DB Hammer Curls: 25x10
Close Grip Bench: 135x10, 185x4(+135x6)
Wheel of Death: 10, 10

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 3
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 4
1 Ostrim beef stick
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 5
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 6
6 whole eggs
2tbsp coconut oil (one for eggs, one for Bob)
2tbsp fish oil

Later
1tbsp psyllium

Totals:
3988 calories
248g protein
74g carbs (34g fiber, 18g sugar)
300g fat (87g poly, 57g mono, 112g sat)

Narrative:
This morning I weighed in at 190lb. F'ing bull s-. I'm eating so much and not gaining any legitimate weight. I would have though that 2 weeks of 3200+ would have something to show positive or negative. No real change so far...

Song of the Day:
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJxDUxrlqE"]YouTube - Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi **Lyrics**[/ame]
I think of Shannon Elizabeth in that scene from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back every time I hear this song. Yes please. She's aces high.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good S.B!:thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think of Shannon Elizabeth in that scene from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back every time I hear this song. Yes please. She's aces high.

I named by neighbours cat C0ck-Knocker

Devorkian

Devorkian

Awards
May not be the best question, but does PRIME react better to a particular diet? High carbs, higher calorie???...also, I am taking captain steve's advice and tracking my diet...2 months, intense weight/cardio training...no weight change, still at 280lbs :( sniffle......

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Devorkian, I already told you that unless you're actually going to make the effort track your calories everyday there is only so much we're going to be able to do.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Cardio:
30 minutes HIIT

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 4
1 Ostrim beef stick
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 5
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 6
1/2 cup almonds
2tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3963 calories
237g protein
108g carbs (56g fiber, 21g sugar)
287g fat (103g poly, 74g mono, 95g sat)

Narrative:
Nothing to report. Hopefully I have more to write about in the coming days/weeks.

Song of the Day:
The Dan Band - Total Eclipse of the Heart
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIRiZsDObrU"]YouTube - The Dan Band - Total Eclipse of the Heart[/ame]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Total Body
Squats: 215x10
Gironda Leg Curls: 100x10, 120x10
DB Incline Bench: 80x10, 90x10
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 100x10, 120x10
Seated Rows: 140x10
DB Shoulder Press: 60x10
Incline DB Curls: 30x10
DB Hammer Curls: 30x10
Close Grip Bench: 135x10, 155x10
Decline Crunches: 10, 10

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
5 whole eggs (ran out)
1tbsp coconut oil

Later
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 2
8oz Kielbasa
6 cups spinach

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 4
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cheese sticks
1 Ostrim beef stick

Meal 5
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
4 cups spinach

Meal 6
6 whole eggs
2tbsp coconut oil (1 for the eggs, 1 for the cook ;) )

Totals:
4091 calories
260g protein
72g carbs (27g fiber, 18g sugar)
307g fat (85g poly, 54g mono, 117g sat)

Narrative:
Ate like a horse today. Right on.
I went to the dentist this morning, no cavities. I also went to Michaels and got some replacement bags for my RPN gift baskets. I can't wait to give these things out. I'm sure they'll be a hit.
My Shoulder Press was down today. I tried with the 70lb DBs but they toppled like a house of cards. I had to grab the 60s to do the lift, kinda pissed about that.

Song of the Day:
Mudvayne - Not Falling
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC-cXV2eQy4"]YouTube - Mudvayne Not Falling[/ame]

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job with the log, bob.

I love my chees sticks too! :p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Cardio:
30 HIIT Elliptical

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1:
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 2:
1/2 cup almonds
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 3:
1/2 cup almonds
2.5oz colby cheese

Meal 4:
2 Flounder fillets
1/4 cup almonds
1 cup green beans

Meal 5:
6 whole eggs
2tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3687 calories
245g protein
67g carbs (28g fiber, 24g sugar)
271g fat (65g poly, 112g mono, 96g sat)

Narrative:
Flounder, good.

Song of the Day:
Meshuggah - The Mouth Licking What You've Bled
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wLgIC_6RE"]YouTube - Meshuggah "The Mouth Licking What You've Bled"[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Cardio:
30 HIIT Elliptical

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1:
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 2:
1/2 cup almonds
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 3:
1/2 cup almonds
2.5oz colby cheese

Meal 4:
2 Flounder fillets
1/4 cup almonds
1 cup green beans

Meal 5:
6 whole eggs
2tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3687 calories
245g protein
67g carbs (28g fiber, 24g sugar)
271g fat (65g poly, 112g mono, 96g sat)

Narrative:
Flounder, good.

Song of the Day:
Meshuggah - The Mouth Licking What You've Bled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wLgIC_6RE
looking good silentbob!:)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Total Body
Squats: 225x10
Gironda Leg Curls: 100x10, 130x10
DB Incline Bench: 80x10, 90x8(+2x80lb)
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 100x10, 120x10
Seated Rows: 140x10
Military (front): 140x10
Incline DB Curls: 25x10
DB Hammer Curls: 25x10
Close Grip Bench: 135x10, 165x10
One Legged Calf Raises: 105x10, 120x10
Decline Crunches: 20, 20

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil

Meal 2
2.5oz Colby cheese
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 3
8oz Kielbasa
1/4 cup walnuts

Meal 4
2 tbsp fish oil
6oz Chicken breast

Meal 5
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 6
1/2 cup walnuts
2tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3314 calories
205g protein
43g carbs (18g fiber, 12g sugar)
258g fat (86g poly, 76g mono, 74g sat)

Narrative:
Some of the lifts today were kinda low, I blame that on 5 days of no carbs. There were 3 syncronized lifters today hogging all of the benches so we had to do military instead of db shoulder press. Irritating to say the least.

My diet took a bit of a hit today. Nobody's fault but mine. I'll make up for it tomorrow, as well as update my weight. I'll wager it's at 189lb.

This bulker ain't working too good so far...
I still can't say whether or not I'm noticing anything from the Prime or Activate. If there is ANYTHING to note about these supps it may be that I'm not angry at the world this time on keto as I was last time.

Song of the Day:
Iron Lungz reminded me today of my infatuation with a little french girl...

Alizee - Moi Lolita
YouTube - Alizee - Moi Lolita (Live In Amsterdam)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looks like lungz hit you up with a little LLC...huh!..your log is looking sweet bob!..good job buddy!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... thanks for the link bud this is what I was looking for..

Devorkian

Devorkian

Awards
After the run I no feel too good....:dump:...lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Cardio
30 minutes HIIT elliptical

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
8oz Kielbasa

Later
1tbsp psyllium husk

Meal 2
1/2 cup almonds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 3
6 whole eggs
1tbsp coconut oil
2 fiber chews

Meal 4
6.5oz chicken breast
1/2 cup walnuts

Meal 5
1/2 cup almonds
2 cheese sticks

Meal 6
2 fiber chews
2tbsp fish oil
1tbsp coconut oil

Totals:
3566 calories
243g protein
77g carbs (43g fiber, 14g sugar)
254g fat (66g poly, 76g mono, 80g sat)

Weight Update:
I weighed in this morning at 188lb. It's probably not the most accurate scale in the world, but I'm using the same scale as always so that I can monitor any weight change.

Narrative:
Tomorrow morning I'll take some pictures before my refeed. Kinda feeling a little full right now (fiber + water + coconut oil) so I doubt I'd be happy with pictures if I were to take them now.

Song of the Day:
Steel Attack - Guardians
sadly the ONLY videos of this song that I can find are DDR and Guitar Hero look-alikes. Enjoy all the same.
YouTube - Steel Attack - Guardians (Frets on Fire)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
looking good big-bob!:)
I suppose I'm up from where I started, but the week before I starting this log I was sitting at around 192lb. It's hard to bulk w/o carbs I guess.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I'm up from where I started, but the week before I starting this log I was sitting at around 192lb. It's hard to bulk w/o carbs I guess.
i see!..a little bcaa's wouldnt hurt or is it to late?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just killed a milk protein shake about 30 minutes ago (whey and casein) so I'm good til morning.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Photo Update:

As promised, here are some pictures from today as well as some pictures from this time last month. Also note that the pictures from today are upon rising so I'm all sorts of soft.

11-20-08

12-21-08

11-20-08

12-21-08

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good bob!:cheers:keep it up bro!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilentBob187 again.