Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Answers

Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log

Well, today begins my anabolic edge journey. I will be stacking it with x-factor, prime, and other staples. This log will include diet, exercises being done, weight, effectiveness of each product, and comments. I have used both Anabolic Edge and Prime, so I know how they feel, the missing marker will be X-Factor, lol.

DAY1
    10:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1cup of Quinoa oats, 2 hardboiled eggs(more AA hehehe), 1 bananna, 1 cup of non-fat organic milk, and 24oz. of filtered water. 3prime, 2 anabolic edge, 1 x-factor, 3 incarnate
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: 2 skinless chicken breasts with sprouted grain bread, with additional spinach. 1 X-factor
    4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Almond Butter(very low if any omega 3) with Sprouted grain bread, a half of a bananna, 1gala apple, organic miced greens, broccoli, organic blueberrry apple sauce. 1x-factor, 2AE, 3 Prime, 3 incarnate, 4BLuePrint.
    8:30 P.M. Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 chicken Breasts, broccoli, and 20oz. of water. 1X-factor, 3Prime.

My wprkout consisted of weighted situps, crunches, push-ups dips, pull-ups, bench press, db flys, biceps curls, squats, hamstring curls, calf raises, smith machine squats, quad and hamstring extensions.
    Intensity 9/10
    Energy 9/10
    strength 10/10
    Vascularity 9/10
    Vasolidation 10/10
    Mood 9/10
    Libido 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 9/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: Well, Prime continues to get better in terms of strength. X-factor's nitric oxide production is ridiculous, I can not do too many sit-ups because I get dizzy due to nitrogen rentention. I still feel semi-dizzy. Anabolic edge had me super focused and at ease for today's workout. What I love about Anabolic edge is how it makes me feel. My libido is through the roof, and it gives me extra strength (squats most def.) and clean energy. Overall this stack seems like is going to be a very good one. I just hope I can get through the nitrogen retention headaches. Might be able to post picks on Thursday.
    doing my own thang!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed bro, enjoy it!!!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Subscribed!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

looking sweet my man!deff subbed!
    board supporter
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck with this andrew
  6. Elite Member
    Answers

Day 2

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1 bowl of grean tea extract flakes with organic non-fat milk, 1 bananna, 16 oz. of water. 1-X-factor, 2AE, 3 prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Grilled turkey breast with sprouted grain bread, Wildberry all-natural juice, 20 oz. of water. 1 x-factor.
    3:00 P.M. snack: Almonds with a Gala apple, 3incarnate.
    4:45 P.M. Preworout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of bananna. 3prime, 2 AE, 1 X-factor with 25 oz. of water
    8:30 P.M. Dinner: Spreaded grain pasta with tilipia and mixed greens. 20 oz. of water. 3Prime, 1 x-factor.
    My workout was light today, consisting of all types of crunches, weighted pull-ups, calflifts, hamstring pull downs, 5 sprints.
    Intensity8/10
    Energy 9/10
    strength 10/10
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10
    Mood 9/10
    Libido 12/10 lol
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments. Anabolic edge just seems to give extra drive and motivation throughout the day. It has increased blood flow to a certain area of the male body on me(LOL). My aggression was calm but definitely there, helping me recover from workouts much better than normal. As for prime still keeping motivated to lift with gradually strength increase. X-factor is my only problem, I have to down so much water to combat the headaches caused by nitrogen retention. I am starting to get DOMS, but nothing dramatic, as for vasolidation it is definitely there. I hope these dizzy symptoms go away soon or I will have to throw out x-factor out.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day 2

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1 bowl of grean tea extract flakes with organic non-fat milk, 1 bananna, 16 oz. of water. 1-X-factor, 2AE, 3 prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Grilled turkey breast with sprouted grain bread, Wildberry all-natural juice, 20 oz. of water. 1 x-factor.
    3:00 P.M. snack: Almonds with a Gala apple, 3incarnate.
    4:45 P.M. Preworout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of bananna. 3prime, 2 AE, 1 X-factor with 25 oz. of water
    sounds deliciuos!..mmm.good jod andrew!
    board supporter
  8. Elite Member
    Answers

Day3

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Kashi's Heart to Heart blueberry Clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3Prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, spinach and mixed greens, 20oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
    3:00 P.M. snack: apple with organic pizza 1x-factor
    5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread with 1 bananna, spinach, with 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate, 3prime.
    8:30 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with white beans, and 2 chicken breasts with 20oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor
    Intensity910
    Energy 10/10 (AE has upped this category to another level)
    strength 10/10
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10
    Mood 10/10
    Libido 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: Anabolic edge has gotten even better in the endurance department with increased focus, and noticeable aggression. As for Prime it is still there and a live in the strength department. X-factor is a problem for me, all my exercises are exolosive; so x-factor interferes with my exercises to due to the increased nitrogen retention and blood flow, pumps were good but not as good on day1.
    My current weight is 177, let see how much gain out of this stack.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Day3

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Kashi's Heart to Heart blueberry Clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3Prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, spinach and mixed greens, 20oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
    mmm!..sounds good to me,lookin' good bud!
    board supporter
  10. Professional Member
    Answers

Go get em
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Day3

3:00 P.M. snack: apple with organic pizza 1x-factor
    5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread with 1 bananna, spinach, with 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate, 3prime.
    8:30 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with white beans, and 2 chicken breasts with 20oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor
    Intensity910
    strength 10/10
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10
    Mood 10/10
    Libido 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: Anabolic edge has gotten even better in the endurance department with increased focus, and noticeable aggression. As for Prime it is still there and a live in the strength department. X-factor is a problem for me, all my exercises are exolosive; so x-factor interferes with my exercises to due to the increased nitrogen retention and blood flow, pumps were good but not as good on day1.
    My current weight is 177, let see how much gain out of this stack.
    awesome andrew,this supps is really kicking in!.almost got a perfect 10..thats great!keep it up bro!
    board supporter
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

xfactor yes i want sum
  13. Elite Member
    Answers

Day4 Happy Thanksgiving to all
    10:00 Breakfast: kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 16oz. of water. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
    1:00 Lunch: what a lunch lol, An estimate of a half of a pound of turkey breast, brown rice with pigeon peas, platain caserole, lobster salad, and green salad with 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1-x-factor, 3prime
    3:45 Snack: pudding with rice cake, gala apple. 1x-factor
    6:00 Dinner: More than half of a pound of turkey breasts, rice with pigeon peas, yams, 1 sweet potatoe, green salad, spinach, potatoe and macoroni salad, platains, baked unriped banannas. Absolutely delicious. 1 X-factor, 3 Prime.
    7:00 Dessert: A slice of blueberry, apple, pumpkin, cherry, and gooey pumpkincake pies.

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day. All in all there is much to be thankful for in my life. I appreciate everything God has done for me and will always be grateful to God. For me everyday is a day of gratitude and thanks to God, today is a day of reverance to it.
    No headaches from X-factor which is a good thing, noticed more vasolidation from it.
    doing my own thang!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

10:00 Breakfast: kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 16oz. of water. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
    1:00 Lunch: what a lunch lol, An estimate of a half of a pound of turkey breast, brown rice with pigeon peas, platain caserole, lobster salad, and green salad with 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1-x-factor, 3prime
    3:45 Snack: pudding with rice cake, gala apple. 1x-factor
    6:00 Dinner: More than half of a pound of turkey breasts, rice with pigeon peas, yams, 1 sweet potatoe, green salad, spinach, potatoe and macoroni salad, platains, baked unriped banannas. Absolutely delicious. 1 X-factor, 3 Prime.
    7:00 Dessert: A slice of blueberry, apple, pumpkin, cherry, and gooey pumpkincake pies.

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day. All in all there is much to be thankful for in my life. I appreciate everything God has done for me and will always be grateful to God. For me everyday is a day of gratitude and thanks to God, today is a day of reverance to it.
    No headaches from X-factor which is a good thing, noticed more vasolidation from it.
    thats great andrew!..hard ons all day lmfao!..hope you didnt' knock over any lamps or candle stands.LOL..j.k!...sounds like you had one hell of a feast today!..
    board supporter
  15. Elite Member
    Answers

Late but innnnnnnnnn!!!!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day.
    Show the oatmeal some love!

LOL @ Libido Description
  17. Elite Member
    Answers

Day 5
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Left overs from yesterday, 2AE, 1x-factor, 3prime
    1:30 P.M. Lunch: 60z. of albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread and 1bananna, 20oz. of water
    3:00 P.M. Snack: 2 slicses of organic pizza with a sweet potatoe, gala apple, 16 oz. of water 1x-factor
    5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, a slice of natural sugar blueberry pie, and 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 6incarnate.
    8:30 P.M. Dinner: Half a pound of cooked left over turkey breast(white meat), yams, black rice with pinto beans, broccoli, cauliflour, and 25 oz. of water.
    Intensity1010
    strength 10/10 (very good today)
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10(Very good red cell production)
    Mood 10/10
    Libido 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10(Very solid)
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: All in all, my workout was great. Anabolic Edge treated me well throughout session, giving me all the strength and enerdy I needed. Prime continues to get gradually better. As for X-factor, the headaches are going away, my vasolidation today was ridiculous. With all that turkey I ate yesterday, Prime definitely took nutrients and proteins from it. Overall this stack is VERY GOOD, I highly recommend it. People were asking me at the gym, what have you been taking, all I say is Anabolic Edge and smile.
    doing my own thang!
  18. Elite Member
    Answers

doing my own thang!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

looking jacked andrew!
    board supporter
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Well i must say, you have a great peak on your biceps, good work bro, nice and lean, good base, keep eating and keep growing buddy.
    Try and hit your latts, and the rear delts, and try some weighted dips to thicken up your tris, but very good work!!!
    Russian
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Monster Quads!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

now das wassup! nice wheels
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure how concerned you are with soy/how much Kashi you eat, but go read the ingredient list and you will see most of the protein come from Soy I used to like nibbling on the cruncy kashi a few years back.

PS I still can't do the whole oz. thing, you guys need to convert
  24. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'm not sure how concerned you are with soy/how much Kashi you eat, but go read the ingredient list and you will see most of the protein come from Soy I used to like nibbling on the cruncy kashi a few years back.

PS I still can't do the whole oz. thing, you guys need to convert
    the cereal I eat does contain soy, like most of kashi products, I know that soy protein lowers testosterone, but I know how to combat that, its 1tbsp. of USDA organic coconut oil before bed.
    doing my own thang!
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

the cereal I eat does not contain soy, like most of kashi products, I know that soy protein lowers testosterone.
    Oatmeal!
  26. New Member
    Answers

good pics andrew.not a dig bro but i had that spotchy skin once and my doctor said it was caused by sweat staying on the skin too long.he said it was a fungus and gave me a cream and it cleared right up.
    Last edited by lild; 11-29-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: wrong name at first
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    good pics bslick.not a dig bro but i had that spotchy skin once and my doctor said it was caused by sweat staying on the skin too long.he said it was a fungus and gave me a cream and it cleared right up.
    you think that those pics are mine?
    board supporter
  28. New Member
    Answers

mistake

sorry bro,i edited it afterwards. . . . lild
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    sorry bro,i edited it afterwards. . . . lild
    no problem!..
    board supporter
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

looking good my man, what do them big ass legs deadlift anyways????
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You need to work your legs more.

lol. just buggin ya bro.
  32. Elite Member
    Answers

Day 6 was a non workout day with same dosing protocol

Day7 Small workout, keeping it simple
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Macoroni salad, potatoe salad, almonds,1 bananna, 1orange, 2 chicken breasts, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, and leftover baked ziti, 25 oz. of water. 2AE(since I am working out light), 3prime, 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
    3:30 P.M. Snack: Turkey breast with brown rice and pinto beans, spinach, and 25 oz. of water. 1 x-factor
    5:35 P.M. Dinner: Chicken breas, turkey breast, spinach, mixed greens, yams, black rice and chicka beans, also 20 oz. of water.

Comments: My hunger has shot through the roof, which every time I take Anabolic edge I get extremely hungry. I literally can not stop eating, I am worse than a pregnant woman. My libido, aggression, strength, and endurance are awesome because of Anabolic edge. Prime continues to keep my strength up. As for X-factor, the nitrogen retention is kicking in. The reason I say this is because when I do push-ups or cruches, my legs and arms literally feel paper light. My vasolidation is really kicking up a notch as well. So far so good, but not satisfied by all means.
    doing my own thang!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

damn guy!...now you gone and made me hungry!:hot:..looks like you got a good looking menu there!
    board supporter
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6 was a non workout day with same dosing protocol

Day7 Small workout, keeping it simple
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Macoroni salad, potatoe salad, almonds,1 bananna, 1orange, 2 chicken breasts, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, and leftover baked ziti, 25 oz. of water. 2AE(since I am working out light), 3prime, 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
    3:30 P.M. Snack: Turkey breast with brown rice and pinto beans, spinach, and 25 oz. of water. 1 x-factor
    5:35 P.M. Dinner: Chicken breas, turkey breast, spinach, mixed greens, yams, black rice and chicka beans, also 20 oz. of water.

Comments: My hunger has shot through the roof, which every time I take Anabolic edge I get extremely hungry. I literally can not stop eating, I am worse than a pregnant woman. My libido, aggression, strength, and endurance are awesome because of Anabolic edge. Prime continues to keep my strength up. As for X-factor, the nitrogen retention is kicking in. The reason I say this is because when I do push-ups or cruches, my legs and arms literally feel paper light. My vasolidation is really kicking up a notch as well. So far so good, but not satisfied by all means.
    ZOMG I luv black rice! Try cooking it, put it in the fridge. Scoop some into a bowl after it has cooled, and pour hot coconut milk on it. Enjoy!
  35. Elite Member
    Answers

Day8
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe. 1x-factor, 3 prime
    4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime, 3incarnate
    7:30 P.M. Dinner: balck rice with pinto beans, grilled chicken breasts, spinach, tomatoes, and 30 oz. of water. 1X-factor
    Intensity 10/10
    Energy 10/10
    strength 12/10(all I got say is wow)
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10(very good)
    Mood 10/10
    Libido 10/10(def. up)
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: Anabolic is treating body well, I feel leaner on it as well as more energetic throughout the day. Prime continues to deliver, and X-factor is starting to kick in a bit. In 8 days, I have gained 1lb. Could be water and glyocogen,I will see tommorow. I highly recommend this stack to any athlete.
    doing my own thang!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Smile

Day8
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water.
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe.
    4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter.
    i would eat all of that for breakfeast!..j.k!..nice line up there bro!
    board supporter
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day8
    11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water.
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe.
    4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter.
    You eat very clean... I eat like a pig!
  38. Elite Member
    Answers

Day9
    10:00 A.M. Breakfast: organic raisin oat bran with organic non fat milk, 1 bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3 prime.
    4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, half of a sweet potatoe, and 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor, and 6 incarnate.
    8:45 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, organic mixed greens, baked platains, and 20 oz. of water.
    Intensity 10/10
    Energy 10/10
    strength 11/10(only got 4 hours of sleep)
    Vascularity 10/10
    Vasolidation 10/10(extremely good)
    Mood 10/10
    Libido 10/10(most def. up)
    Pumps 10/10
    Recomp 10/10
    Endurance 10/10
    Comments: Anabolic edge continues to surprise me. I only got three hours of sleep last night and still crushed the gym which I attribute to Anabolic Edge. As for Prime working wonders on my squats and hamstring curls. X-factor is definitely delivering blood flow to my muscles however I notice my blood pressure has increased while on X-factor because my nasals close up here and there. Regardless this stack is awesome. Curious to see how my next workout goes with a legit amount of sleep.
    doing my own thang!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Day9
    10:00 A.M. Breakfast: organic raisin oat bran with organic non fat milk, 1 bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime
    1:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3 prime.
    eat some food man!izza:....LOL..j.k!..diet is looking clean drew
    board supporter
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe Andrew really can squat that 'special kids' short bus that he did for reps while on day 4 of Prime.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic edge
    By slim21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:49 PM
  2. DaZilla's Razor's Edge---Anabolic Edge (sponsored)
    By dazilla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM