Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Breakfast: Home made baked bread with pumpkin jam, quioa oats, 2 banannas, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, mixed greens, tomatoes, 1gala apple, 3 prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with organic rice thins, half of a bananna, 16oz. goat whey shake. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Black rice with pigeon peas, 1lb. of oven roasted chicken breast, mixed greens, slice of organic sweet potatoe pie. 1X-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 13/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge is a product that I have enjoyed for many reasons. However, my aggression has been a tad bit high, snapping at people, including my boss; for any little thing I would get real annoyed. It does not help that I am getting bigger, so people think I am on the juice, LOL, anyways I am happy with Prime because Strength has not faded but improved gradually, X-factor is giving me some great pumps with sick vasolidation.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what?..no releasing of testosterone today?..LOL..j.k!!..looking good bro!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
what?..no releasing of testosterone today?..LOL..j.k!!..looking good bro!
...maybe she's still recovering from Friday ? ;) :p

The log is looking really good my man ! I def gotta pick up some Anabolic Edge.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Rest day
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs, organic raisn bran, 2 banannas, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: A double whopper, loaded steakhouse burger, mixed greens. 2AE, 3prime, 2x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, organic blueberry applesauce. 1x-factor
Comments: My hunger was ridiculous today, I could not stop eating, trying my best to cheat clean LOL, took the day of because I worked real hard this week, so the body needs a break.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Rest day
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs, organic raisn bran, 2 banannas, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: A double whopper, loaded steakhouse burger, mixed greens. 2AE, 3prime, 2x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, organic blueberry applesauce. 1x-factor
Comments: My hunger was ridiculous today, I could not stop eating, trying my best to cheat clean LOL, took the day of because I worked real hard this week, so the body needs a break.
i like what you had for lunch my man..hehehe!..looked like you had a good day of rest.:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
Breakfast Oatmeal with organic raisin bran, 2 banannas, slice of organic pumpkie pie. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch: Quinoa pasta, 2 grilled chicken breasts, mixed greens. 3prime, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, 1 gala apple, half of a bananna. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked tilipia fillets, mixed greens. 1-x-factor
Intensity 8/10(Extremely calm)
Energy 10/10
strength 13/10(still very good)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10(looking fuller and bigger)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Since the change of weather, my immune system went a bit on the low side, it doesn't help that AA causes plenty of inflammation which leads to a less strong immune system. Libido is still very high, my energy was lacking due to immune system but trans-reservatrol is helping me, I feel the will power to get things done. Well Prime still has the weights feeling light, which ME like. VERY VERY good recomp on this stack so far.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
baked tilapia!..and no releasing of testosterone?..:lol:...just messing with you bro!..looking good andrew,hope you get your immune system back up to par soon!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 orange, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch:Albacore tuna with organic mixed greens, 3prime, 1x-factor
Preworkout: 5 slices of organic pizza with almond butter and half of a bananna, 2 tbsp. of coconut oil 2AE, 1x-factor , 3prime
Dinner: Black rive with frijoles, 2 grilled chicken breasts, organic blueberry applesauce, 1x-factor, and of course plenty of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 13/10(Still freakishly high strength)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Much better overall workout, thanks to trans-reservatrol which is in Anabolic Edge and coconut oil, they boosted my immune system tremendously, as well as libido. Prime is almost finished, x-factor better continue to deliver without prime, LOL.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good andrew keep it up bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Breakfast: Organic raisn bran with 1 bananna, organic dark chocolate ice cream, 2 AE, 1x-factor
Lunch and Dinner: Ogranic catered food, 3x-factors
Preworkout: applesauce with half of a bananna 2AE
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(very nice today)
Libido 10/10(really high)
Comments: Had a pre-christmas party, so you know how that goes, prime just finished, wont use for another month to let receptors clean out from it. Bought another bottle of Anabolic edge to run with X-factor, as always I love Anabolic edge for its endurance and aggression, plus libido boosting properties.
Here is how I rate Anabolic edge
Strength 7/10
Endurance 10/10
Libido 10/10
Intensity 9.5/10
pumps 9.5/10
Mood 10/10
Focus 10/10
Vasularity 9/10
vasolidation 8/10
Recomp. 9.5/10

Overall 10/10(because I like how it incorporates into my type of training) Since, all I do is circuit training, rhidiola rosea(great adaptogen) helps with my CNS so I can train harder, trans-reservatrol makes more aggressive in the gym which is always plus. Cordyceps does wonders for me on the track, especially when combined with beta-alanine, cissus, and creatine mono, awesome ATP production and utilization. I highly recommend this product, not because I log it but because I think it stacks well with most products, I have used it in the past and loved it, so believe me it is a great product. Products that work great with it are: x-factor, blueprint, incarnate, essentials, neovar, prime, and x-tend.
Thank you Palo Alto Labs for allowing me to log Anabolic edge and for sponsoring it, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
very detailed log!good job andrew!..looks like this stack is really treating you well bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Merry Christmas and God bless all
Its off day, so I will keep it short, I will say I ate a lot, definitely cheated on my clean diet LOL:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Merry Christmas and God bless all
Its off day, so I will keep it short, I will say I ate a lot, definitely cheated on my clean diet LOL:thumbsup:
right on bro,merry christmas andrew!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 33
Breakfast: Leftovers from yesterday, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch:Slices of oven baked chicken with spinach, 1 sweet poatoe, goat whey protein, and 1 gala apple. 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, and a fuji apple. 2AE, 1x-factor, 6 incarnate.
Dinner: Black rice with pigeon peas, oven baked chicken, 6oz. of tuna, mixed greens, slice of organic sweet potatoe pie with organic dark chocolate ice cream, 1x-factor and plenty of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 12/10(very nice today)
Libido 10/10(really high with added coconut oil to regime)
Comments: Very good workout to the point that a small blood vessel in my eye popped(LOL), seriously though, great stack so far. LOVING libido right now, it is disgusting.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
damm busted blood vessel!..good job andrew keep it up bro!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking Blue Gene and Anabolic Edge soon. Thanks for all of your logging, Andrew!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 25
BreakfastL: oatmeal with 1 orange, raisins, homemade snickerdoodles, 1 bananna. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: Albacore tuna with organic grain thins, spinach, organic blueberry apple sauce, 1 sweet potatoe. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1 gala apple. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 3 oven baked chicken breasts, 1x-factor.

Intensity 8/10
Energy 10/10(very high today)
strength 13/10(freakish strength)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Considering I released a lot of testosterone today, my workout was not the greatest, however AE gave me an energy boost. My strength was ridiculous considering my testosterone was on the low side today. X-factor is giving me a nice vascular look, I am sweating like a beast. Happy so far, can't wait for day 40 on this stuff.
From the look of these ratings this stuff is working good..lol Great log keep up the good work

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 34
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran with 2 banannas, 2AE, 1-factor
Lunch: Grilled chicken with sweet potatoe squares, spinach
Preworkout: Almond butterwith sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Fajitas( organic quinoa) with Grilled chicken breasts slices, black rice, frijoles, all natural guacamole, sofrito, mixed greens, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, 1x-factor and plenty of water.

Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10(was very high)
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10(wanted to bang everything that had a putang)
Comments: Well besides my libido being thr the charts, my hunger is still increasing, this stack is becoming expensive LOL. I feel great and just continue to get better results through this stack. I can not wait till week 5 of X-factor.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 34
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran with 2 banannas, 2AE, 1-factor
Lunch: Grilled chicken with sweet potatoe squares, spinach
Preworkout: Almond butterwith sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Fajitas( organic quinoa) with Grilled chicken breasts slices, black rice, frijoles, all natural guacamole, sofrito, mixed greens, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, 1x-factor and plenty of water.

Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10(was very high)
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10(wanted to bang everything that had a putang)
Comments: Well besides my libido being thr the charts, my hunger is still increasing, this stack is becoming expensive LOL. I feel great and just continue to get better results through this stack. I can not wait till week 5 of X-factor.
looking good andrew!keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey you!..clear out some of your p.m's so i can get through!:lol:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 35
Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisin bran, 2 banannas, 1 orange, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Albacore tuna with empenadas, spinach, 1 fuji apple, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, half of a sweet potatoe, 1x-factor.

Intensity 10/10(ridiculous)
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Workout was real intense today, my hunger is through the roof. I am not sure what my weight is because I cheated on my diet, so I can not say if I have gained LBM. My strength is still very high and endurance is also high. I am enjoyng the pumps from X-factor so far, no strength or size gain to report of yet.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i love raisin bran my friend!although i am lactose intolerant,i have no problems with drinking and eating milk with raisin bran.looking good andrew!..keep it up bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 36
Breakfast: organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, organic pop-tart, 2AE, 1x-factor.
Lunch: Sweet potatoe, with tilipa fillets, mixed greens, blueberry apple sauce, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 3 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, yams, 1x-factor and plenty of water.
Intensity 10/10(intensity was just beyond normal)
Energy 10/10(very good)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10(very high hehehehe)
Comments: This workout was amazing for a light workout, my strength is still very high and my energy is sky high. I know my testosterone is high because my temper is very short as of lately. Pumps are very good from x-factor so far, can not wait for tommorow's workout.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good there buddy!..keep up the good work bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 37
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 orange, 2 organic pop-tarts, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Triple whopper, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, 1 gala apple, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore tuna with almond butter and sprouted grain bread(I know what a combo LOL), spinach, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 3 oven baked chicken breasts, 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10(pretty sick)
Energy 10/10(awesome)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(very solid today)
Libido 10/10(STILL very high hehehehe)

Comments: I am loving this combo of test boost with AA pumps, the workouts continue to get better. Unfortunately, a little bit of the strength went away, but not much, I miss prime, but at least I have kept 95% of the strength gain, which makes me happy. Energy lately has been through the roof, especially after incorporating extra virgin coconut oil to my regime. I can not wait till strength and mass gain kicks in for x-factor.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 37
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 orange, 2 organic pop-tarts, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Triple whopper, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, 1 gala apple, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore tuna with almond butter and sprouted grain bread(I know what a combo LOL), spinach, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 3 oven baked chicken breasts, 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10(pretty sick)
Energy 10/10(awesome)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(very solid today)
Libido 10/10(STILL very high hehehehe)

Comments: I am loving this combo of test boost with AA pumps, the workouts continue to get better. Unfortunately, a little bit of the strength went away, but not much, I miss prime, but at least I have kept 95% of the strength gain, which makes me happy. Energy lately has been through the roof, especially after incorporating extra virgin coconut oil to my regime. I can not wait till strength and mass gain kicks in for x-factor.
good job my friend!..have a safe and happy new years!:):thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 38
Rest Day
Happy New Years Day to everyone and God bless

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 39
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, quinoa oats, 2 banannas, some cranberries, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Grilled chicken green salad, with 1 fuji apple, x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, 1 half of a sweet potatoe, 2AE, 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice mixed with frijoles(cuban style), 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, half of a bananna, 1x-factor.

Intensity 10/10VERY sick)
Energy 10/10(another level)
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10

Comments: Unfortunately I have lost some leg strength, but not much, I hope keep at least 90% off of what I got from prime. X-factor is starting to kick in because I have gained 2lbs, looking fuller which is good and leaner as well. Anabolic edge is making me feel like a million bucks, I am loving this stuff. My natural pheromones have been high lately which means my test is VERY high, me like, LOL, overall loving the gains.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 40
Breakfast: quino oats with organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Pizza(cheated LOL), 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 2E, 1x-factor
Dinnner: Quinoa pasta, tilipia fillets, mixed greens, organic jello, 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10(real good today, alpha male)
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: I did a light workout but still destroyed my calves. My endurance seems to get better every day which I attribute to Anabolic edge, overall my recomposition of my body is looking good, looking leaner which is always a good thing at least for me. No noticeable strength gains yet on x-factor but good pumps.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good my friend!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 41
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 2 banannas, grapes, and some goat whey protein. 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Two charg-grilled fillets chicken sandwiches, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, 2AE, and 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, with 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(very very good today)
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(pretty SWEET)
Mood 10/10(felt like THE alpha male)
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10

Comments: Well I would like to see what my ng levels for testosterone are because I felt like a beast in the gym today. I had a very intense workout but it was due to my agression and confidence, this I would have to contribute to Anabolic Edge, definitely switched my gears over these last 2 weeks, today was a VERY intense workout. Vasolidation from X-factor is looking very good, as well as the dry gains I am seeing.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
heat it up!

looking good andrew!..i got some music bro!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3756HuzAJWs"]YouTube - bubba sparxxx-heat it up[/ame]

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
shake!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nhF7Wyufs"]YouTube - pitbull - shake (with lyrics)[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
music for the girls at your gym!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutqplLMvfk"]YouTube - Mr. Boombastic[/ame]

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 2 banannas, dark chocolate, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Sprouted grain bread with Almond butter, 1 fuji apple, organic corn chips, blueberry apple sauce, mixed greens, 2AE, 2x-factor
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, plenty of water, 1x-factor
REST DAY

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 2 banannas, dark chocolate, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Sprouted grain bread with Almond butter, 1 fuji apple, organic corn chips, blueberry apple sauce, mixed greens, 2AE, 2x-factor
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, plenty of water, 1x-factor
REST DAY
nice!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 43
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, quinoa oats, 2 banannas, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Chicken soup with cabbage, spinach, platains, 1 gala apple, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, spinach, 2AE, 1-factor
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 3 oven baked chicken breasts, mixe greens, applesauce, 1 bananna, 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(was really sick)
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10(THE alpha male)
Recomp 10/10(looking super defined)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: My energy and INTENSITY were beyond belief today, to the point that I had people shaking their heads. I felt like I could train all day. I see that X-factor is definitely making me look more defined. I had very good pumps throughout my workout as well. I am loving me some Anabolic edge, sleeping like a baby as well.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
still doing good andrew!..keep it up man!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
music bro!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVuMIB2hC0"]YouTube - FLO Rida feat. T.Pain Music from the Movie Step Up 2 'Low'[/ame]

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
big pimpin' brotha!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUy7Me_fZQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 44
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, oatmeal, 1 bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Chicken soup with mixed greens, 1 fuji apple, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with organic turkey slices, spinach, half of a bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, organic applesauce, enjoyed life cookies, 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(still very good)
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Loving the intensity lately from Anabolic Edge, curious to see what are testosterone levels. I am starting to notice androgenic side effects from x-factor, which is ACNE and lots of it. Pumps are still very solid, with decent DOMS. No real weight gain yet, maybe a bit strength, we shall see.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro!:thumbsup:..keep it up man!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
some old school!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBwDYyyGxs"]YouTube - Freak Nasty - Da Dip[/ame]

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 45
Breakfast: Oatmeal, a bowl of quinoa oats, 2 banannas, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: Grilled tilipia salad, with oranic apple sauce, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with Almond butter, half of a bananna, 1 fuji apple, 2AE, 6incarnate, 1x-factor
Dinner: Black rice with chica beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, goat whey protein, 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(Still high)
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(finally seeing strength gains from x-factor)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Recomp 10/10(looking very defined)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(very good today)
Libido 10/10
Comments: This workout was real intense, the pumps were great, strength has gone up in every category. X-fctor has kicked in and I am ready for some strength gains, as well as some mass(least of importance). Anabolic edge is making me into an alpha male in the weight room for sure, loving every second.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good to hear andrew!:thumbsup:..its been 45 days already!;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still goin strong Andrew !!

since bslick contributed some old school tunes I thought I might as well too :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnkJQWe0JQ"]YouTube - Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It[/ame]

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 46
Breakfast: Quioa oats with organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: grilled chicken salad, berries, goat whey protein, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore with sprouted grain bread, half of a banana, spinach, 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, blueberry apple sauce, 1x-factor
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(strength still up)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Recomp 10/10(very defined)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(VERY good today)
Libido 10/10
Comments: Loving these x-factor pumps, veins are dialating well. The combo of AA and testosterone increase from Anabolic Edge and coconut oil is great, been feeling like the ALPHA MALE period, absolutely enjoying every minute of it. Weight still has not gone up, but all I care is for strength, which I am seeing now, making X-factor all worth the wait.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 46
Breakfast: Quioa oats with organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 2AE, 1x-factor
Lunch: grilled chicken salad, berries, goat whey protein, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Albacore with sprouted grain bread, half of a banana, spinach, 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, blueberry apple sauce, 1x-factor
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(strength still up)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Recomp 10/10(very defined)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(VERY good today)
Libido 10/10
Comments: Loving these x-factor pumps, veins are dialating well. The combo of AA and testosterone increase from Anabolic Edge and coconut oil is great, been feeling like the ALPHA MALE period, absolutely enjoying every minute of it. Weight still has not gone up, but all I care is for strength, which I am seeing now, making X-factor all worth the wait.
awesome bro!..ten's across the board!:thumbsup: