Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 orange, 1bananna, grapes, and 25oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, mixed greens, potatoe salad, macoroni, salad, and 25 oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor.
5:00 Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of a bananna, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 21x-factor, 3prime.
9:00 Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 2 grilled chicken breasts marinated in garlic, mixed greens, beets, asparagus, 1 gala apple, 25 oz. of water. 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10

Comments: As you can see Anabolic edge is treating my libido well, as well as my endurance. Since I have been on Anabolic edge I have also noticed that sleeping is easier due to the rhidiola rosea in it. Prime is great in itself. X-factor is starting to create more veins on my arms as well as on my forehead. My arms and legs are feeling lighter when I do calesthics, which is from the increased nitrogen retention and production that AA gives off. Overall my workout was light but solid, I am having slight sorness in my lower back, but nothing horrible. Hunger is ridiculous,
That's awesome how you can pick out any given ingredient and know exactly what aspect it's helping you in. You definitely know your body!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome how you can pick out any given ingredient and know exactly what aspect it's helping you in. You definitely know your body!
yep!..he is good!:thumbsup:..good job andrew732!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I am very observant, I know the difference between a placebo and the effects supplements have on me, I try to be as unbias as I can be. I always go wtih a clean slate and ppick up reactions pretty quickly.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I am very observant, I know the difference between a placebo and the effects supplements have on me, I try to be as unbias as I can be. I always go wtih a clean slate and ppick up reactions pretty quickly.
squeaky clean receptors,another benefit of not going p.h! :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great updates Andrew, glad AE is working very well for you!

keep it up

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1bananna, 1 cup of quinoa oats. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3prime and 25oz. of water.
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, 1 orange, and 25oz. of water. 1X-factor, 3prime.
5:00 Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, organic mixed greens, half of a bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor and 6incarnate.
9:00 P.M. Dinner: quinoa pasta with chicka beans, 2 baked garlic marinated chicken breasts. 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(sickness)
Energy 10/10(awesome)
strength 12/10(ridiculous)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(extremely good)
Mood 10/10(nothin but smiles)
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10(Very good today)
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10(felt like I could go all day)
Comments: This was by the far the best workout I have had in a long time. Anabolic edge definitely gave great focus, intensity as well as energy galore. My loads have been getting VERY thick, seriously. Prime definitely has upped my strength dramatically. X-factor has definitely helped with pumps. Todays pumps were ridiculous. This workout was insane, I wish all my workouts could be like this one, absolutely amazing. SICK STACK

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1bananna, 1 cup of quinoa oats. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3prime and 25oz. of water.
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, 1 orange, and 25oz. of water. 1X-factor, 3prime.
5:00 Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, organic mixed greens, half of a bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor and 6incarnate.
9:00 P.M. Dinner: quinoa pasta with chicka beans, 2 baked garlic marinated chicken breasts. 1x-factor
Intensity 10/10(sickness)
Energy 10/10(awesome)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(extremely good)
Mood 10/10(nothin but smiles)
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10(Very good today)
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10(felt like I could go all day)
Comments: This was by the far the best workout I have had in a long time. Anabolic edge definitely gave great focus, intensity as well as energy galore. My loads have been getting VERY thick, seriously. Prime definitely has upped my strength dramatically. X-factor has definitely helped with pumps. Todays pumps were ridiculous. This workout was insane, I wish all my workouts could be like this one, absolutely amazing. SICK STACK
looking good andrew732!:thumbsup:

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You should do some arm/thigh measurements for us.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
word man i thinking bout tryin this supp out

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well done buddy, nice log, looks like your enjoying this run!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that! Nice log. I enjoyed Anabolic Edge, too. I did six capsules daily for about ten days. I saved the rest for later! :food:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Took day off due to stomach virus, which I obtained from working outside in my backyard. Let see how I feel tommorw.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Took day off due to stomach virus, which I obtained from working outside in my backyard. Let see how I feel tommorw.
sorry to hear that, take care of yourself bro!:thumbsup:and get well soon!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed !!

I'm looking forward to what you think of X-Factor since I had a great experience with it and hope to run a 3 bottle cycle at 6 caps a day in the future.

:bb3:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Had a light workout day but is was good, strength was still there, and had a little light headiness. Feeling better, by Monday will continue the stack and will be adding Gut Health to the stack.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Had a light workout day but is was good, strength was still there, and had a little light headiness. Feeling better, by Monday will continue the stack and will be adding Gut Health to the stack.
good for you bro!:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Rest up and fight the sickness! You'll be aight ;)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
subbed, especially for the prime part.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
AHH, Feeling much better.
For breakfast, I had me some acai berry juice with my organic raisin bran cereal(no dairy). and bananna.
For lunch, I had a small amount of greens with grilled chicken.
For dinner I ate two pieces of baked chicken, small amount of ezekiel pasta, potatoes, celery, and soup juice.
Well I worked out with no issues at all. I did a buch of ab work with, squats, lunges, pull-ups, dumbell exercises, and some calf raises as well. Can not wait for tommorow to continue, but will probably wait till Gut-health arrives to incorporate x-factor.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
AHH, Feeling much better.
For breakfast, I had me some acai berry juice with my organic raisin bran cereal(no dairy). and bananna.
For lunch, I had a small amount of greens with grilled chicken.
For dinner I ate two pieces of baked chicken, small amount of ezekiel pasta, potatoes, celery, and soup juice.
Well I worked out with no issues at all. I did a buch of ab work with, squats, lunges, pull-ups, dumbell exercises, and some calf raises as well. Can not wait for tommorow to continue, but will probably wait till Gut-health arrives to incorporate x-factor.
you look like your good to go buddy!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, with cranberry juice, 1bananna, and 16 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with albacore tuna, nectar, some papaya fruit, and ginger tea. 3prime
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with grilled salmon fillet, organic blueberry applesauce, and 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime.
8:30P.M. Dinner: quinoa pasta with salmon fillet, broccoli, 1bannana, and 12 oz. of water.

Overall still waiting on my gut health to come in to continue x-factor. My workout was good, but my body is still not 100%, I just don't feel energized as normal. Regardless had a good workout and got a lot done. Can't wait to be a 100%, stack is definitely treating me well. The reason I can not add x-factor to my regime is that it causes inflammation and when your stomach is suffering from a virus, inflammation will only make it worse.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, with cranberry juice, 1bananna, and 16 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with albacore tuna, nectar, some papaya fruit, and ginger tea. 3prime
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with grilled salmon fillet, organic blueberry applesauce, and 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime.
8:30P.M. Dinner: quinoa pasta with salmon fillet, broccoli, 1bannana, and 12 oz. of water.

Overall still waiting on my gut health to come in to continue x-factor. My workout was good, but my body is still not 100%, I just don't feel energized as normal. Regardless had a good workout and got a lot done. Can't wait to be a 100%, stack is definitely treating me well. The reason I can not add x-factor to my regime is that it causes inflammation and when your stomach is suffering from a virus, inflammation will only make it worse.
mehu looking good andrew,good idea holding out on x-factor for now.get well/better soon!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Oatmeal with cranberry juice, half of a bananna, applesauce, enjoy life snickerdoodle cookies. 2AE, 3prime.
1:00 P.M.Lunch: quinoa pasta with sweet potatoe, turkey breast, and ginger tea, with 20 oz. of water. 3prime
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with albacore tuna, spinach, ginger tea, 16 oz. of water. 2AE, 3 prime
8:00 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with pigeon peas, grilled chicken breasts, mixed greens, half of a bananna, an apple.
Intensity 9/10
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 9/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10(really up)
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge definitely has helped my immune system to recover faster from the virus, I have also noticed that my strength has not gone down the slightest bit. Prime continues to amaze me, I did not loose a pound even going a day without eating. X-factor will probably wait till Thursday. Its funny because people keep asking me what am I taking, " you are looking big and STRONG". LOL:toofunny:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Oatmeal with cranberry juice, half of a bananna, applesauce, enjoy life snickerdoodle cookies. 2AE, 3prime.
1:00 P.M.Lunch: quinoa pasta with sweet potatoe, turkey breast, and ginger tea, with 20 oz. of water. 3prime
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with albacore tuna, spinach, ginger tea, 16 oz. of water. 2AE, 3 prime
8:00 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with pigeon peas, grilled chicken breasts, mixed greens, half of a bananna, an apple.
Intensity 9/10
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 9/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10(really up)
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge definitely has helped my immune system to recover faster from the virus, I have also noticed that my strength has not gone down the slightest bit. Prime continues to amaze me, I did not loose a pound even going a day without eating. X-factor will probably wait till Thursday. Its funny because people keep asking me what am I taking, " you are looking big and STRONG". LOL:toofunny:
looking sweet andrew!:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Comments: Anabolic edge definitely has helped my immune system to recover faster from the virus, I have also noticed that my strength has not gone down the slightest bit. Prime continues to amaze me, I did not loose a pound even going a day without eating. X-factor will probably wait till Thursday. Its funny because people keep asking me what am I taking, " you are looking big and STRONG". LOL:toofunny:
Awesome. Keep it up!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Breakfast: Quinoa oats, raisins,1bananna, organic oat bran with non-fat milk. 2AE, 3prime
Lunch: Albacore tuna with broccoli, 1gala apple. 3prime
Preworkout:Sprouted grain bread with almond butter, half of a bananna, spinach, and 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime
Dinner:Black rice with frijoles and 2 grilled chicken breasts, organic mixed greens, 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 11/10
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10 was ridiculous
Comments: Anabolic edge is awesome, I was sore before I got the gym, but when I picked up the wights it was another story. Focus was insane as well. Strength on my legs were through the roof, which I credit it to AE and prime. Overall my stomach is feeling better. I just took my dose of gut health, I am getting gas(LOL), but it is all good.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Breakfast: Quinoa oats, raisins,1bananna, organic oat bran with non-fat milk. 2AE, 3prime
Lunch: Albacore tuna with broccoli, 1gala apple. 3prime
Preworkout:Sprouted grain bread with almond butter, half of a bananna, spinach, and 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime
Dinner:Black rice with frijoles and 2 grilled chicken breasts, organic mixed greens, 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 11/10
Energy 10/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10 was ridiculous
Comments: Anabolic edge is awesome, I was sore before I got the gym, but when I picked up the wights it was another story. Focus was insane as well. Strength on my legs were through the roof, which I credit it to AE and prime. Overall my stomach is feeling better. I just took my dose of gut health, I am getting gas(LOL), but it is all good.
looking good my man!keep it up bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Quinoa oats, 2 banannas, 1 orange, 1 chocolate entemanns donut(cheat food lol). 2AE, 3prime
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Angus beef pattie with sprouted grain bread, sweet potatoe fried in peanut oil. 3prime
5:15 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, walnuts, half of a bananna, 25oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime.
Today was on off day, but I did some sit-ups, so that is why I put down my preworkout meal, it only took me 15 minutes for the food to go down so I could 5 sets of sit-ups with some band stretching exercises. I feel good and Anabolic edge gives me some great clean energy.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Quinoa oats, 2 banannas, 1 orange, 1 chocolate entemanns donut(cheat food lol). 2AE, 3prime
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Angus beef pattie with sprouted grain bread, sweet potatoe fried in peanut oil. 3prime
5:15 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, walnuts, half of a bananna, 25oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime.
Today was on off day, but I did some sit-ups, so that is why I put down my preworkout meal, it only took me 15 minutes for the food to go down so I could 5 sets of sit-ups with some band stretvhing exercises. I feel good and Anabolic edge gives me some great clean energy.
good for you bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2banannas with quiona oats, raisins, 2AE, 3prime
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Spinach, mixed greens, salmon fillets, and 1 gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 3prime
5:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter, half of a bananna, blueberries, strawberries. 2AE, 3prime, 6 incarnate, 4 blueprint
9:00 P.M. Dinner: 2 Grilled chicken breasts with sirloin 20 oz. steak, broccoli, garlic cloves, oatmeal raisin cookie, no sugar or artificial additives(homemade), 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10(was very good today)
strength 10/10(still high)
Vascularity 12/10(I looked ripped beyond belief today which I dont understand because my pumps were not as good as normal)
Vasolidation 9/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10(awesome)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 7/10(not as good as I would like)
Comments: I know for sure Anabolic edge does wonders on my libido because at work I could not stop talking about sex or thinking about it as well, ridiculous loads. Prime still continues to deliver. As for vasolidation and pumps, they were lacking today, if only I had x-factor to use lol, will begin with again x-factor on Monday. All in all can not complain about the stack.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2banannas with quiona oats, raisins, 2AE, 3prime
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Spinach, mixed greens, salmon fillets, and 1 gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 3prime
5:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter, half of a bananna, blueberries, strawberries. 2AE, 3prime, 6 incarnate, 4 blueprint
9:00 P.M. Dinner: 2 Grilled chicken breasts with sirloin 20 oz. steak, broccoli, garlic cloves, oatmeal raisin cookie, no sugar or artificial additives(homemade), 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10(was very good today)
strength 10/10(still high)
Vascularity 12/10(I looked ripped beyond belief today which I dont understand because my pumps were not as good as normal)
Vasolidation 9/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10(awesome)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 7/10(not as good as I would like)
Comments: I know for sure Anabolic edge does wonders on my libido because at work I could not stop talking about sex or thinking about it as well, ridiculous loads. Prime still continues to deliver. As for vasolidation and pumps, they were lacking today, if only I had x-factor to use lol, will begin with again x-factor on Monday. All in all can not complain about the stack.
looking good andrew!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
Breakfast: Organic raisin bra, 1 bananna, homemade cookies. 2AE, 3prime
Lunch: Albacore tuna with srouted grain bread, 1 gala apple, spinach. 3prime
Dinner: Dommino's pizza chicken topping 1 whole pie for ME(cheating today lol), 2 grilled chicken breasts(lots of protein right there), 1 baked sweet potatoe. 2AE , 3 prime.
Today I just did sit-ups, no lie very easy, endurance was no problem what so ever which is from Anabolic edge. My strength was there as well. My libido was high, I was very relaxed today and laid back, basically good old rhidiola rosea working it wonders as an adaptogen.:D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

7:45 Breakfast: 5 slices of Domminoes Pizza with chicken topping, 1 gala apple, 1 bananna. 2AE, 3prime.
12:00 Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, organic mixed greens, organic blueberry apple sauce, 20 oz. of water. 3prime
3:45 Preworkout: Almond butter with peanut butter and sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of a bananna, half of a sweet potatoe. 2AE, 3 prime, 3 incarnate.
7:15 Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 Grilled chicj breasts, mixed berries, almonds, 25 oz. of water.

Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10(felt lethargic but exploded on second dose of Prime)
strength 12/10(VERY high)
Vascularity 12/10(still well defined)
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10(very nice)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(much better today)
Comments: Anabolic edge is great for gving one a boost, I felt real tired in the morning but 30 minutes after my second dose I regained energy to train. I feel Anabolic edge is a great alternative to Stims. Libido is definitely high, Prime continues to keep strength UP. Tommorrow I will incorporate X-factor aain, I am taking Gut Health at night to help with digestive tract, and to avoid stomach issues while on X-factor due to inflammation.;)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

7:45 Breakfast: 5 slices of Domminoes Pizza with chicken topping, 1 gala apple, 1 bananna. 2AE, 3prime.
12:00 Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, organic mixed greens, organic blueberry apple sauce, 20 oz. of water. 3prime
3:45 Preworkout: Almond butter with peanut butter and sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of a bananna, half of a sweet potatoe. 2AE, 3 prime, 3 incarnate.
7:15 Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 Grilled chicj breasts, mixed berries, almonds, 25 oz. of water.

Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10(felt lethargic but exploded on second dose of Prime)
strength 12/10(VERY high)
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10(very nice)
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10(much better today)
Comments: Anabolic edge is great for gving one a boost, I felt real tired in the morning but 30 minutes after my second dose I regained energy to train. I feel Anabolic edge is a great alternative to Stims. Libido is definitely high, Prime continues to keep strength UP. Tommorrow I will incorporate X-factor aain, I am taking Gut Health at night to help with digestive tract, and to avoid stomach issues while on X-factor due to inflammation.;)
omg!..black rice!..LOL..j.k!..good job bro!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Oatmeal with 1 bananna, 1 12 grain bagel with acai berry spread. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Quinoa pasta with albacore tuna, mixed organic greens. 3prime, 1x-factor.
4:30 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, and half of water. Drank plenty of water due to x-factor, did not keep track. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
8:00 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, 2 Grilled chicken breasts, 1 bananna. 1 X-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10strength 12/10(lookin good but sore)
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge is still increasing its effects in terms of endurance. My libdio is always high, but annoying because I can't stop thinking about sex. As for X-factor, I finally incorporated it, nothing yet but some lightheadness due to nitrogen retention.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

10:00 A.M. Breakfast: Oatmeal with 1 bananna, 1 12 grain bagel with acai berry spread. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Quinoa pasta with albacore tuna, mixed organic greens. 3prime, 1x-factor.
4:30 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, and half of water. Drank plenty of water due to x-factor, did not keep track. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
8:00 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, 2 Grilled chicken breasts, 1 bananna. 1 X-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10strength 12/10(lookin good but sore)
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge is still increasing its effects in terms of endurance. My libdio is always high, but annoying because I can't stop thinking about sex. As for X-factor, I finally incorporated it, nothing yet but some lightheadness due to nitrogen retention.
10 across the board huh!..outstanding andrew!:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisins, 2 banannas, slice of homemade pumpkin pie, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, organic mixed greens and 25 oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, and goat whey protein, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 3 grilled chicken breasts, left over albacore tuna, and blueberry organic apple sauce. 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(lookin Very good)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10

Comments: Well Anabolic edge still has my libido at high intensity and my energy is just insane, my workout seem so easy. I was surprised how well I worked out since the content in x-factor gave me insomnia last night. I am prepared for today's sleep though. Pumps were very good due to nitrogen retention. Prime still continues to boost my strength, I hope the effects do not die any time soon.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisins, 2 banannas, slice of homemade pumpkin pie, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, organic mixed greens and 25 oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, and goat whey protein, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 3 grilled chicken breasts, left over albacore tuna, and blueberry organic apple sauce. 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(lookin Very good)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10

Comments: Well Anabolic edge still has my libido at high intensity and my energy is just insane, my workout seem so easy. I was surprised how well I worked out since the content in x-factor gave me insomnia last night. I am prepared for today's sleep though. Pumps were very good due to nitrogen retention. Prime still continues to boost my strength, I hope the effects do not die any time soon.
:thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Breakfast: 2Xl boiled eggs, oatmeal with red grapes. 2 AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch: Albacore tuna with organic wheat thins, 1 sweet potatoe, and some broccoli. 3prime, 1x-factor
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, 1gala apple, half of bananna, and spinach. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Dinner: Quiona pasta with 2 grilled chicken breasts, organic mixed greens, and blueberry apple sauce, 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10(real good)
Libido 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10

Comments: Slept much better today which I attribute to the tran-reservatrol in Anabolic edge, it is fighting off the nitrogen retention at night(LOL), on the real the anti-catabolic properties of x-factor will cause insomnia, but I know AE has helped me to get my sufficent rest for sure. Overall very good work, strength still very high, feeling real good with this stack.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good andrew!..keep up the good work!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
BreakfastL: oatmeal with 1 orange, raisins, homemade snickerdoodles, 1 bananna. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: Albacore tuna with organic grain thins, spinach, organic blueberry apple sauce, 1 sweet potatoe. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1 gala apple. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 3 oven baked chicken breasts, 1x-factor.

Intensity 8/10
Energy 10/10(very high today)
strength 13/10(freakish strength)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Considering I released a lot of testosterone today, my workout was not the greatest, however AE gave me an energy boost. My strength was ridiculous considering my testosterone was on the low side today. X-factor is giving me a nice vascular look, I am sweating like a beast. Happy so far, can't wait for day 40 on this stuff.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
BreakfastL: oatmeal with 1 orange, raisins, homemade snickerdoodles, 1 bananna. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
Lunch: Albacore tuna with organic grain thins, spinach, organic blueberry apple sauce, 1 sweet potatoe. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1 gala apple. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.

Intensity 8/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Considering I released a lot of testosterone today, my workout was not the greatest, however AE gave me an energy boost. My strength was ridiculous considering my testosterone was on the low side today. X-factor is giving me a nice vascular look, I am sweating like a beast. Happy so far, can't wait for day 40 on this stuff.
???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 3 oven baked chicken breasts, 1x-factor....
I see you are taking nine (9) capsules of PRIME daily. What do you notice?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I see you are taking nine (9) capsules of PRIME daily. What do you notice?
At 9 caps, my recovery is very good, but the strength is still slowly climbing, I like this product it just gets better, once I finish this bottle I will give it a break to clean my receptors, at 9 caps, very good strength/recovery. As for weight, nothing since my first bottle, I care more for strentgh, so I am happy.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Intensity 8/10
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
looking good andrew!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 26
Breakfast: Oatmeal with organic raisin bran, 2banannas, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Lunch: 4 Organic angus beef patties with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, 1 orange. 3prime, 1x-factor.
Preworkout: Grilled chicken parmesean sandwich with spinach, half of a bananna, 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor
Dinner: 2Grilled chicken breasts with black rice and pinto beans, organic mixed greens, organic blueberry applesauce. 1x-factor and plenty of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 13/10(Still freakishly high strength)
Vascularity 12/10
Vasolidation 10/10(was VERY GOOD today)
Mood 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Focus 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Libido 10/10
Comments: Anabolic Edge has me looking vascular for sure, the cordyceps in AE is wroking synergestically well with X-factor, that is for sure. My veins are bulging ridiculously. As for Prime, well you know IT WORKS.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good andrew!..keep it up man!:cheers: