Andrew732's Spomsored Anabolic Edge Log

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well, today begins my anabolic edge journey. I will be stacking it with x-factor, prime, and other staples. This log will include diet, exercises being done, weight, effectiveness of each product, and comments. I have used both Anabolic Edge and Prime, so I know how they feel, the missing marker will be X-Factor, lol.

DAY1
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1cup of Quinoa oats, 2 hardboiled eggs(more AA hehehe), 1 bananna, 1 cup of non-fat organic milk, and 24oz. of filtered water. 3prime, 2 anabolic edge, 1 x-factor, 3 incarnate
1:00 P.M. Lunch: 2 skinless chicken breasts with sprouted grain bread, with additional spinach. 1 X-factor
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Almond Butter(very low if any omega 3) with Sprouted grain bread, a half of a bananna, 1gala apple, organic miced greens, broccoli, organic blueberrry apple sauce. 1x-factor, 2AE, 3 Prime, 3 incarnate, 4BLuePrint.
8:30 P.M. Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 chicken Breasts, broccoli, and 20oz. of water. 1X-factor, 3Prime.

My wprkout consisted of weighted situps, crunches, push-ups dips, pull-ups, bench press, db flys, biceps curls, squats, hamstring curls, calf raises, smith machine squats, quad and hamstring extensions.
Intensity 9/10
Energy 9/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 9/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 9/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 9/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Well, Prime continues to get better in terms of strength. X-factor's nitric oxide production is ridiculous, I can not do too many sit-ups because I get dizzy due to nitrogen rentention. I still feel semi-dizzy. Anabolic edge had me super focused and at ease for today's workout. What I love about Anabolic edge is how it makes me feel. My libido is through the roof, and it gives me extra strength (squats most def.) and clean energy. Overall this stack seems like is going to be a very good one. I just hope I can get through the nitrogen retention headaches. Might be able to post picks on Thursday.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, enjoy it!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking sweet my man!deff subbed!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1 bowl of grean tea extract flakes with organic non-fat milk, 1 bananna, 16 oz. of water. 1-X-factor, 2AE, 3 prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Grilled turkey breast with sprouted grain bread, Wildberry all-natural juice, 20 oz. of water. 1 x-factor.
3:00 P.M. snack: Almonds with a Gala apple, 3incarnate.
4:45 P.M. Preworout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of bananna. 3prime, 2 AE, 1 X-factor with 25 oz. of water
8:30 P.M. Dinner: Spreaded grain pasta with tilipia and mixed greens. 20 oz. of water. 3Prime, 1 x-factor.
My workout was light today, consisting of all types of crunches, weighted pull-ups, calflifts, hamstring pull downs, 5 sprints.
Intensity8/10
Energy 9/10
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 9/10
Libido 12/10 lol
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10

Comments. Anabolic edge just seems to give extra drive and motivation throughout the day. It has increased blood flow to a certain area of the male body on me(LOL). My aggression was calm but definitely there, helping me recover from workouts much better than normal. As for prime still keeping motivated to lift with gradually strength increase. X-factor is my only problem, I have to down so much water to combat the headaches caused by nitrogen retention. I am starting to get DOMS, but nothing dramatic, as for vasolidation it is definitely there. I hope these dizzy symptoms go away soon or I will have to throw out x-factor out.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 1 bowl of grean tea extract flakes with organic non-fat milk, 1 bananna, 16 oz. of water. 1-X-factor, 2AE, 3 prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Grilled turkey breast with sprouted grain bread, Wildberry all-natural juice, 20 oz. of water. 1 x-factor.
3:00 P.M. snack: Almonds with a Gala apple, 3incarnate.
4:45 P.M. Preworout: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of bananna. 3prime, 2 AE, 1 X-factor with 25 oz. of water
sounds deliciuos!..mmm.good jod andrew!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day3

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Kashi's Heart to Heart blueberry Clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3Prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, spinach and mixed greens, 20oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
3:00 P.M. snack: apple with organic pizza 1x-factor
5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread with 1 bananna, spinach, with 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate, 3prime.
8:30 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with white beans, and 2 chicken breasts with 20oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor
Intensity910
Energy 10/10 (AE has upped this category to another level)
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge has gotten even better in the endurance department with increased focus, and noticeable aggression. As for Prime it is still there and a live in the strength department. X-factor is a problem for me, all my exercises are exolosive; so x-factor interferes with my exercises to due to the increased nitrogen retention and blood flow, pumps were good but not as good on day1.
My current weight is 177, let see how much gain out of this stack.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day3

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Kashi's Heart to Heart blueberry Clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3Prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, spinach and mixed greens, 20oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
mmm!..sounds good to me,lookin' good bud!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day3

3:00 P.M. snack: apple with organic pizza 1x-factor
5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread with 1 bananna, spinach, with 20oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3incarnate, 3prime.
8:30 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with white beans, and 2 chicken breasts with 20oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor
Intensity910
strength 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge has gotten even better in the endurance department with increased focus, and noticeable aggression. As for Prime it is still there and a live in the strength department. X-factor is a problem for me, all my exercises are exolosive; so x-factor interferes with my exercises to due to the increased nitrogen retention and blood flow, pumps were good but not as good on day1.
My current weight is 177, let see how much gain out of this stack.
awesome andrew,this supps is really kicking in!.almost got a perfect 10..thats great!:)keep it up bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day4 Happy Thanksgiving to all
10:00 Breakfast: kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 16oz. of water. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
1:00 Lunch: what a lunch lol, An estimate of a half of a pound of turkey breast, brown rice with pigeon peas, platain caserole, lobster salad, and green salad with 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1-x-factor, 3prime
3:45 Snack: pudding with rice cake, gala apple. 1x-factor
6:00 Dinner: More than half of a pound of turkey breasts, rice with pigeon peas, yams, 1 sweet potatoe, green salad, spinach, potatoe and macoroni salad, platains, baked unriped banannas. Absolutely delicious. 1 X-factor, 3 Prime.
7:00 Dessert: A slice of blueberry, apple, pumpkin, cherry, and gooey pumpkincake pies.

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day. All in all there is much to be thankful for in my life. I appreciate everything God has done for me and will always be grateful to God. For me everyday is a day of gratitude and thanks to God, today is a day of reverance to it.
No headaches from X-factor which is a good thing, noticed more vasolidation from it.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
10:00 Breakfast: kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry clusters with milk, 1 bananna, 16oz. of water. 2AE, 1 x-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
1:00 Lunch: what a lunch lol, An estimate of a half of a pound of turkey breast, brown rice with pigeon peas, platain caserole, lobster salad, and green salad with 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1-x-factor, 3prime
3:45 Snack: pudding with rice cake, gala apple. 1x-factor
6:00 Dinner: More than half of a pound of turkey breasts, rice with pigeon peas, yams, 1 sweet potatoe, green salad, spinach, potatoe and macoroni salad, platains, baked unriped banannas. Absolutely delicious. 1 X-factor, 3 Prime.
7:00 Dessert: A slice of blueberry, apple, pumpkin, cherry, and gooey pumpkincake pies.

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day. All in all there is much to be thankful for in my life. I appreciate everything God has done for me and will always be grateful to God. For me everyday is a day of gratitude and thanks to God, today is a day of reverance to it.
No headaches from X-factor which is a good thing, noticed more vasolidation from it.
thats great andrew!..hard ons all day lmfao!..hope you didnt' knock over any lamps or candle stands.LOL..j.k!...sounds like you had one hell of a feast today!..

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

Today was on off day for many reasons. I still have energy even though L-tryptophan is kicking in from all the turkey, my libido is so up from Anabolic edge that I kept getting hard ons through out the day.
Show the oatmeal some love! :whip:

LOL @ Libido Description

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Left overs from yesterday, 2AE, 1x-factor, 3prime
1:30 P.M. Lunch: 60z. of albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread and 1bananna, 20oz. of water
3:00 P.M. Snack: 2 slicses of organic pizza with a sweet potatoe, gala apple, 16 oz. of water 1x-factor
5:00 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, a slice of natural sugar blueberry pie, and 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 6incarnate.
8:30 P.M. Dinner: Half a pound of cooked left over turkey breast(white meat), yams, black rice with pinto beans, broccoli, cauliflour, and 25 oz. of water.
Intensity1010
strength 10/10 (very good today)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(Very good red cell production)
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10(Very solid)
Endurance 10/10
Comments: All in all, my workout was great. Anabolic Edge treated me well throughout session, giving me all the strength and enerdy I needed. Prime continues to get gradually better. As for X-factor, the headaches are going away, my vasolidation today was ridiculous. With all that turkey I ate yesterday, Prime definitely took nutrients and proteins from it. Overall this stack is VERY GOOD, I highly recommend it. People were asking me at the gym, what have you been taking, all I say is Anabolic Edge and smile.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well i must say, you have a great peak on your biceps, good work bro, nice and lean, good base, keep eating and keep growing buddy.
Try and hit your latts, and the rear delts, and try some weighted dips to thicken up your tris, but very good work!!!
Russian

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how concerned you are with soy/how much Kashi you eat, but go read the ingredient list and you will see most of the protein come from Soy :( I used to like nibbling on the cruncy kashi a few years back.

PS I still can't do the whole oz. thing, you guys need to convert ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how concerned you are with soy/how much Kashi you eat, but go read the ingredient list and you will see most of the protein come from Soy :( I used to like nibbling on the cruncy kashi a few years back.

PS I still can't do the whole oz. thing, you guys need to convert ;)
the cereal I eat does contain soy, like most of kashi products, I know that soy protein lowers testosterone, but I know how to combat that, its 1tbsp. of USDA organic coconut oil before bed.

lild

lild

Awards
good pics andrew.not a dig bro but i had that spotchy skin once and my doctor said it was caused by sweat staying on the skin too long.he said it was a fungus and gave me a cream and it cleared right up.

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good pics bslick.not a dig bro but i had that spotchy skin once and my doctor said it was caused by sweat staying on the skin too long.he said it was a fungus and gave me a cream and it cleared right up.
you think that those pics are mine?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking good my man, what do them big ass legs deadlift anyways????

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
You need to work your legs more.

:stick:

lol. just buggin ya bro.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 was a non workout day with same dosing protocol

Day7 Small workout, keeping it simple
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Macoroni salad, potatoe salad, almonds,1 bananna, 1orange, 2 chicken breasts, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, and leftover baked ziti, 25 oz. of water. 2AE(since I am working out light), 3prime, 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
3:30 P.M. Snack: Turkey breast with brown rice and pinto beans, spinach, and 25 oz. of water. 1 x-factor
5:35 P.M. Dinner: Chicken breas, turkey breast, spinach, mixed greens, yams, black rice and chicka beans, also 20 oz. of water.

Comments: My hunger has shot through the roof, which every time I take Anabolic edge I get extremely hungry. I literally can not stop eating, I am worse than a pregnant woman. My libido, aggression, strength, and endurance are awesome because of Anabolic edge. Prime continues to keep my strength up. As for X-factor, the nitrogen retention is kicking in. The reason I say this is because when I do push-ups or cruches, my legs and arms literally feel paper light. My vasolidation is really kicking up a notch as well. So far so good, but not satisfied by all means.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
damn guy!...now you gone and made me hungry!:hot:..looks like you got a good looking menu there!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 was a non workout day with same dosing protocol

Day7 Small workout, keeping it simple
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: Macoroni salad, potatoe salad, almonds,1 bananna, 1orange, 2 chicken breasts, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Tuna with sprouted grain bread, 1 sweet potatoe, mixed greens, and leftover baked ziti, 25 oz. of water. 2AE(since I am working out light), 3prime, 1x-factor, 3incarnate.
3:30 P.M. Snack: Turkey breast with brown rice and pinto beans, spinach, and 25 oz. of water. 1 x-factor
5:35 P.M. Dinner: Chicken breas, turkey breast, spinach, mixed greens, yams, black rice and chicka beans, also 20 oz. of water.

Comments: My hunger has shot through the roof, which every time I take Anabolic edge I get extremely hungry. I literally can not stop eating, I am worse than a pregnant woman. My libido, aggression, strength, and endurance are awesome because of Anabolic edge. Prime continues to keep my strength up. As for X-factor, the nitrogen retention is kicking in. The reason I say this is because when I do push-ups or cruches, my legs and arms literally feel paper light. My vasolidation is really kicking up a notch as well. So far so good, but not satisfied by all means.
ZOMG I luv black rice! Try cooking it, put it in the fridge. Scoop some into a bowl after it has cooled, and pour hot coconut milk on it. Enjoy!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day8
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water. 2AE, 1X-factor, 3prime, 3incarnate
1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe. 1x-factor, 3 prime
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime, 3incarnate
7:30 P.M. Dinner: balck rice with pinto beans, grilled chicken breasts, spinach, tomatoes, and 30 oz. of water. 1X-factor
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10(all I got say is wow)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(very good)
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10(def. up)
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic is treating body well, I feel leaner on it as well as more energetic throughout the day. Prime continues to deliver, and X-factor is starting to kick in a bit. In 8 days, I have gained 1lb. Could be water and glyocogen,I will see tommorow. I highly recommend this stack to any athlete.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day8
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe.
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter.
i would eat all of that for breakfeast!:toofunny:..j.k!..nice line up there bro!:)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Day8
11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs, 1orange, 1 bananna, 25oz. of water.
1:00 P.M. Lunch: sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, mixed greens, 1 sweet potatoe.
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Sprouted grain bread with almond butter.
You eat very clean... I eat like a pig! :drunk:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day9
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: organic raisin oat bran with organic non fat milk, 1 bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3 prime.
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, half of a sweet potatoe, and 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor, and 6 incarnate.
8:45 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, organic mixed greens, baked platains, and 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 11/10(only got 4 hours of sleep)
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10(extremely good)
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10(most def. up)
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge continues to surprise me. I only got three hours of sleep last night and still crushed the gym which I attribute to Anabolic Edge. As for Prime working wonders on my squats and hamstring curls. X-factor is definitely delivering blood flow to my muscles however I notice my blood pressure has increased while on X-factor because my nasals close up here and there. Regardless this stack is awesome. Curious to see how my next workout goes with a legit amount of sleep.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day9
10:00 A.M. Breakfast: organic raisin oat bran with organic non fat milk, 1 bananna, 20 oz. of water. 2AE, 1x-factor, 3 prime
1:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, spinach, gala apple, 20 oz. of water. 1x-factor, 3 prime.
eat some food man!:pizza:....LOL..j.k!..diet is looking clean drew:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Andrew really can squat that 'special kids' short bus that he did for reps while on day 4 of Prime.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Andrew really can squat that 'special kids' short bus that he did for reps while on day 4 of Prime.
trying to picture where this came from, WOW, LOL, hahahahhahhaha, how is hemo/propadrol treating you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
trying to picture where this came from, WOW, LOL, hahahahhahhaha, how is hemo/propadrol treating you.
So far, so good... I curled my first transmission 2 days ago. LOL. jk

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Day9
4:45 P.M. Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of bananna, half of a sweet potatoe, and 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor, and 6 incarnate.
8:45 P.M. Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, organic mixed greens, baked platains, and 20 oz. of water.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Mood 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Comments: Anabolic edge continues to surprise me. I only got three hours of sleep last night and still crushed the gym which I attribute to Anabolic Edge. As for Prime working wonders on my squats and hamstring curls. X-factor is definitely delivering blood flow to my muscles however I notice my blood pressure has increased while on X-factor because my nasals close up here and there. Regardless this stack is awesome. Curious to see how my next workout goes with a legit amount of sleep.
wow! bro perfect 10's..im impressed!:thumbsup:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the cereal I eat does contain soy, like most of kashi products, I know that soy protein lowers testosterone, but I know how to combat that, its 1tbsp. of USDA organic coconut oil before bed.
i dont really know 100 percent if soy decreases testosterone, there are conflicting studies, it can in some instances, but in some instance it has the opposite of effect,anti-estrogen, look at daizden that comes from soy.

Doesnt chrysin also come from soy?

Soy is good for health in general

But by the way looking good,esp with the biceps peak and legs, get a tan and ull see more definition, also the persian rug cant help,lol. PS no homo.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Day9
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
Mood 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10
You're my new workout partner... What time should we meet at the gym? :wave:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I only got 3 hours of sleep, but I crushed the gym today. I popped 4 Primes and warmed up by pulling a Peterbuilt freight truck with my pecker.
Damn Andrew! How the hell did you manage that??? Strong wood, son!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What can I say my libido is just good to be true, LOL:bb2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

11:00 A.M. Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 orange, 1bananna, grapes, and 25oz. of water. 2AE, 3prime, 1x-factor.
2:00 P.M. Lunch: Albacore tuna with sprouted grain bread, mixed greens, potatoe salad, macoroni, salad, and 25 oz. of water. 3prime, 1x-factor.
5:00 Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, half of a bananna, 25 oz. of water. 2AE, 21x-factor, 3prime.
9:00 Dinner: Quinoa pasta with 2 grilled chicken breasts marinated in garlic, mixed greens, beets, asparagus, 1 gala apple, 25 oz. of water. 1x-factor.
Intensity 10/10
Energy 10/10
strength 12/10
Vascularity 10/10
Vasolidation 10/10
Mood 10/10
Libido 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Recomp 10/10
Endurance 10/10

Comments: As you can see Anabolic edge is treating my libido well, as well as my endurance. Since I have been on Anabolic edge I have also noticed that sleeping is easier due to the rhidiola rosea in it. Prime is great in itself. X-factor is starting to create more veins on my arms as well as on my forehead. My arms and legs are feeling lighter when I do calesthics, which is from the increased nitrogen retention and production that AA gives off. Overall my workout was light but solid, I am having slight sorness in my lower back, but nothing horrible. Hunger is ridiculous,