Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Looking forward to the bloodwork results.. I had some done for work, but it was non fasted so the results were really skewed even though the person administering the test said HDL/LDL isnt really affected by fasting, I politely disagreed.


  2. sounds almost like we have the same body type and strong points. Just keep on keepin on man, thats the name of the game
    •   
       


  3. I really appreciate all the pics man makes the log that much sweeter.

  4. Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.

    BTN Hammer Shoulder - 205lbs max set of 10
    Hammer Curls - 85lbs - max set of 11
    BW Dips - 2x25
    Cable Crossovers 90lbs 2x10
    *Super Pullovers - 2x190lbs

    PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

    Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.

    BTN Hammer Shoulder - 205lbs max set of 10
    Hammer Curls - 85lbs - max set of 11
    BW Dips - 2x25
    Cable Crossovers 90lbs 2x10
    *Super Pullovers - 2x190lbs

    PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

    Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).
    looking good my friend!..and about the sides!..i have to agree with you!NO SIDES!..what a great compound!
    board supporter
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.
    lots of people are scared of gyno with tren, but the odds of getting it from tren is pretty low - that myth is greatly exaggerated. glad you're enjoying this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.
    I can tell you that it is actually very popular outside of the boards. I know a lot of guys who use it in the gym and they all love it. Underrated in the online world for whatever reason.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.

    BTN Hammer Shoulder - 205lbs max set of 10
    Hammer Curls - 85lbs - max set of 11
    BW Dips - 2x25
    Cable Crossovers 90lbs 2x10
    *Super Pullovers - 2x190lbs

    PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

    Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).
    Everything else was fine, really all they did was HDL/LDL and Triglycerides as well as BP.

  9. looks good man. Your log is making me curious to give it another go. I have tried this compound before with G.E.T. Sus500 but i wasnt impressed. Maybe i need to run this stuff a little higher to fully apprieciate it.

  10. People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = .

    Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

    DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
    Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
    Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
    Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
    Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

    I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = .

    Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

    DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
    Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
    Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
    Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
    Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

    I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.
    congratulations on the P.R!..man good job!..and also on the 10lbs.gained good job roots!
    board supporter

  12. Thanks bslick, hows your cycle going?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Thanks bslick, hows your cycle going?
    its doing good man!..i see your doing A-ok!..also..keep up the good work man!
    board supporter

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    its doing good man!..i see your doing A-ok!..also..keep up the good work man!
    Good deal brother!

    Did legs the other day, got upper today but it's light chest/heavy shoulders.

    Legs

    Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
    1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable
    Hammer Calf Raises - 90lbs - Left foot still bothers me doing these

    Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
  15. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Good deal brother!

    Did legs the other day, got upper today but it's light chest/heavy shoulders.

    Legs

    Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
    1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable
    Hammer Calf Raises - 90lbs - Left foot still bothers me doing these

    Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
    great to hear!
  16. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Good deal brother!

    Did legs the other day, got upper today but it's light chest/heavy shoulders.

    Legs

    Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
    1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable
    Hammer Calf Raises - 90lbs - Left foot still bothers me doing these

    Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
    awesome root's,its really good to hear this stuff is working for you man!...this product is truly something!keep up the good work grassroots!
    board supporter

  17. Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle
    no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!
    board supporter

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle
    You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks.

    Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat.
    yep. its impossible to describe the ravenous hunger that you get from this without running it for yourself. i think i tried to explain this to everyone at one point - but unless you try it for yourself, explanations don't do it justice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks.

    Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.
    Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want

    Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

    BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
    BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set
    Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
    Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

    Cardio - 20 min elliptical


    Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for ****s and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want

    Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

    BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
    BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set
    Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
    Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

    Cardio - 20 min elliptical


    Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for ****s and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.
    looking good roots!
    board supporter

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!
    Bob,

    Didn't count them out, but I think maybe four or so. I missed a dose two times during the course of my run, so I guess I gained a day (two caps).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Bob,

    Didn't count them out, but I think maybe four or so. I missed a dose two times during the course of my run, so I guess I gained a day (two caps).
    sounds good roots!
    board supporter

  25. Down to one cap a day to taper the last few days, started my Clomid and Arom-X as well. Good workout, pumps are still ridiculous, you almost get cramps while getting ready in the morning, brushing your teeth, fixing hair (if you have it). Good stuff though. Since my log is dwindling down, I figured I would ask and get some opinions about PCT training, more or less frequency. What do you usually do and have best results with?

    Anyways, worked out Fri, good workout after being slammed at work Fri and not being able to post Saturday due to large amount of volume at work again. Went with a higher rep scheme, I almost like that better than lower rep.

    DB Deadlifts - 100's x 10
    SLDL - On platform 145 x 12 x 2
    Hang Cleans - 145 x 10 x 2
    Shrugs ? (Why not) - DB 65's w/ slow holds 2 x 12
    Abs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What does the + sign mean by peoples name?
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
  4. how much fat does a grill reduce by?
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:54 PM
  5. Does any here use 4AD by itself?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Log in
Log in