Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.
    lots of people are scared of gyno with tren, but the odds of getting it from tren is pretty low - that myth is greatly exaggerated. glad you're enjoying this.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why isn't this stuff more popular? It's non-methylated, no sides at least for me and it works.
    I can tell you that it is actually very popular outside of the boards. I know a lot of guys who use it in the gym and they all love it. Underrated in the online world for whatever reason.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

BTN Hammer Shoulder - 205lbs max set of 10
    Hammer Curls - 85lbs - max set of 11
    BW Dips - 2x25
    Cable Crossovers 90lbs 2x10
    *Super Pullovers - 2x190lbs

PR's across the board. I was a bit worried about going into this training day, my sleep lately has been hampered as hell. I'm not sure I can completely blame it on Dienedrone, but I would say from my past experience I don't sleep well on any sort of PH. I've been feeling tired, eyes weak, ect but today I didn't let anything bother me, didn't get stressed out and was rewarded with a great workout. The pumps in my shoulders were getting pretty tough towards the end doing pullovers, but I'm still really impressed with this stuff. I don't think I'm going to have any androgenic sides with Drone, my hair hasn't shed at all the whole time, and I'm thrilled with that. I've never done this many dips in my life, and I'm tied with my max weight I've ever been. I was going to take a picture of my work food today, but didn't I got behind and had to rush. Tomorrow is my late day, and Saturday I have to work, then to a Christmas party that I was planning on drinking at but I plan on being diligent and only having a small amount of alcohol at. Will probably take some Phenibut and sip a gin and tonic to "get right" for the evening.

Tatoo, how were your enzymes when you had blood drawn? I'm not too concerned about lipids, they are what they are on cycle, some peoples are worse than others and I fortunately have pretty good HDL genes where I average 65 off, not to say I don't do what I can to keep it tip top. Thanks for following along, will update the sleep situation. The foot is getting better day by day, still sore taking socks off but I can wear my black dress shoes, still a no go for the brown dress shoes (square toe).
    Everything else was fine, really all they did was HDL/LDL and Triglycerides as well as BP.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

looks good man. Your log is making me curious to give it another go. I have tried this compound before with G.E.T. Sus500 but i wasnt impressed. Maybe i need to run this stuff a little higher to fully apprieciate it.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = .

Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
    Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
    Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
    Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
    Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

People suck would be an understatement today. Retail = .

Not trying to over dramatize this, but my worst day at work ever. I really have to learn to not let work bother me and just deal with it, or it'll be the death of me. Enough of that, had a good weekend, chilled alot, went to the Christmas party, didn't drink all that much but was extremely tired the next day. Todays nutrition was sparatic, I missed a meal due to an extreme amount of volume at the store today, but ate at 4:15 then at 5:30 again, and had some stellar gas at the gym today which everyone thanked me for. On to the workout.

DB Press - 90lbs x 6 *PR
    Barbell Row - 225lbs x 7
    Lateral Raise - 25 x 15 x 11
    Seated Dumbell Curls - 35 x 15 x 2 (had to RP these)
    Pushdowns - 170 x 15 x 2

I knew I was going to break my PR in presses, which was my goal all along, and assuming I had a normal college style life I would've had alot more reps in me, but today it was all I could handle. The weight felt heavy on 75's, so I knew set of 10 would probably be out of the question. I think I had 2 more in me, but my head felt like it was going to explode. Still, considering the days events, great workout. Drone still working, I don't think I've gotten any bigger, I still get compliments about filling out, ect so that's always a morale booster, just need to adjust my diet for the added 10lbs I've put on so far. Sitting back now listening to Bach - Concerto for 3 violins now, might seem silly, but it works. I'll still have one good press day before my cycle ends next Monday, so my goal of 90lbs x 10 reps isn't that far away.
    congratulations on the P.R!..man good job!..and also on the 10lbs.gained good job roots!
    board supporter
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Thanks bslick, hows your cycle going?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thanks bslick, hows your cycle going?
    its doing good man!..i see your doing A-ok!..also..keep up the good work man!
    board supporter
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    its doing good man!..i see your doing A-ok!..also..keep up the good work man!
    Good deal brother!

Did legs the other day, got upper today but it's light chest/heavy shoulders.

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
    1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable
    Hammer Calf Raises - 90lbs - Left foot still bothers me doing these

Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Good deal brother!

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2
    1 Leg Extensions - 95lbs x 12 /10 left side is weaker or my knee is weaker or something, it's uncomfortable

Overall good workout, and my legs are huge. I'm going to measure them at the end of the cycle. It's cool to look at, just wished my upper grew like my lower. I still have very large, yet undefined calf muscles. My quads and hams and glutes are the biggest parts on me, and I'm sure what makes up the majority of my weight. I'm starting to feel effects of maybe overstraining, and I can't sleep through it. My sleep is still pretty bad, can't get fully rested. Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat. I can see how people would use it on a cut, but for a bulk this stuff is perfect for me. I've used Superdrol, Pheraplex and 1-t/4AD and sporadically transdermal test and this stuff is just as good as anything I've tried.
    great to hear!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Good deal brother!

Legs

Hack Squats - 230 x 10
    Leg Press - 540 x 12 x 2

awesome root's,its really good to hear this stuff is working for you man!...this product is truly something!keep up the good work grassroots!
    board supporter
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Slick, are you feeling any lethargy? I can't tell if I can attribute some lethargy and just general negativity towards things to Dienedrone but I'm sleepy and cranky lately. I can see the bottom of the bottle
    no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!
    board supporter
  14. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks.

Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Oh well, I'm honestly eating whatever I want at this stage, the partitioning effects of this stuff are ****ing crazy. I'll eat a meal and be hungry an hour and a half later. This stuff sucks up nutrients so if you do decide to run this, be prepared to eat.
    yep. its impossible to describe the ravenous hunger that you get from this without running it for yourself. i think i tried to explain this to everyone at one point - but unless you try it for yourself, explanations don't do it justice
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You should grab another bottle and go another 3 weeks.

Its a common side of the compound (aggression/irritability). It also happens to be one of my favorite sides.
    Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want

Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
    BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set
    Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
    Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

Cardio - 20 min elliptical

Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for ****s and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Haha, well I am planning on grabbing another bottle, but not to run at this time. I also can't afford to be irritable with customers, it's my line of business, albiet one I'm not that content with but a good job in this market is a blessing. I feel tired, that's the best way to put it. I don't know if it's just from working the holidays w/ 4x week gym routine and running around all the time doing stuff with the GF's family and then mine but I feel tired. I think maybe this spring, after recovery and a month or two off everything I'll give it another go when times are a bit easier, but damn I'd certainly recommend it over the holidays, eat what you want

Did upper today, good workout. Pump was rediculous in my biceps, no real big strength increases today, just a really good workout. Tried to focus on the muscle, basically the way Arnold referenced in Pumping Iron.

BTN Hammer Press - 210 x 10
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75 x 10 x 2 <-- decided to add a set
    BW Dips - 15/22 (I can always do more on the second set
    Pec Dec - 140 lbs 2 x 15/12
    Lat Pulldown - 160 x 15 x 2

Cardio - 20 min elliptical

Decided to change it up some today from the origional template. The pump is still unreal, it doesn't help doing cardio. I decided to weigh after my PWO meal for ****s and giggles, no shoes this time but did have my jeans on and the scale was 216. I'll wake up and probably **** 8 lbs out haha. I've never seen it that high though, I think I may be feeling the effects of it too (lethargy, tired all the time). Anyways, over and out till tomorrow.
    looking good roots!
    board supporter
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    no lethergy,but still some aggression,hey root's how many more days you have left?..i have 3 more days left!
    Bob,

Didn't count them out, but I think maybe four or so. I missed a dose two times during the course of my run, so I guess I gained a day (two caps).
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Bob,

Didn't count them out, but I think maybe four or so. I missed a dose two times during the course of my run, so I guess I gained a day (two caps).
    sounds good roots!
    board supporter
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Down to one cap a day to taper the last few days, started my Clomid and Arom-X as well. Good workout, pumps are still ridiculous, you almost get cramps while getting ready in the morning, brushing your teeth, fixing hair (if you have it). Good stuff though. Since my log is dwindling down, I figured I would ask and get some opinions about PCT training, more or less frequency. What do you usually do and have best results with?

Anyways, worked out Fri, good workout after being slammed at work Fri and not being able to post Saturday due to large amount of volume at work again. Went with a higher rep scheme, I almost like that better than lower rep.

DB Deadlifts - 100's x 10
    SLDL - On platform 145 x 12 x 2
    Hang Cleans - 145 x 10 x 2
    Shrugs ? (Why not) - DB 65's w/ slow holds 2 x 12
    Abs
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Down to one cap a day to taper the last few days, started my Clomid and Arom-X as well. Good workout, pumps are still ridiculous, you almost get cramps while getting ready in the morning, brushing your teeth, fixing hair (if you have it). Good stuff though. Since my log is dwindling down, I figured I would ask and get some opinions about PCT training, more or less frequency. What do you usually do and have best results with?

Anyways, worked out Fri, good workout after being slammed at work Fri and not being able to post Saturday due to large amount of volume at work again. Went with a higher rep scheme, I almost like that better than lower rep.

DB Deadlifts - 100's x 10
    SLDL - On platform 145 x 12 x 2
    Hang Cleans - 145 x 10 x 2
    Shrugs ? (Why not) - DB 65's w/ slow holds 2 x 12
    Abs
    push it hard through P.C.T as if your still on.you should still have an increase in strenght!..keep up the good work buddy!
    board supporter
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I think my biggest issue bobby is going to be cardio vs how much to eat. In PCT, I don't believe I am going to be able to get away with eating whatever I want, OTOH I will also actually be able to do cardio since I won't have pumps like I did on drone. I'm coming up with what I think is the best way to run drone, maybe cycling two weeks on then two weeks off then two on again. I noticed my best gains were within the first two weeks, and I started feeling tired after that and I began to be irritated more easily towards the end of the run. How did you like Drone? I loved the stuff, can't wait to run it again. I'll go ahead and create a pro's and con's of Dienedrone IMO.

Pro's

Increased appetite/thirst
    Increased intensity/work capacity
    Increased aggression*
    Decreased fat accumulation
    Great partitioning effects
    Minimal hair shedding/androgenic side effects
    Mild to minimal suppression
    Good libido

Cons

Less sleep
    Increased aggression*
    Some lethargy towards end of cycle
    Mood could be better (stack w/ 4AD)
    Some stomach irritation

*For me this was a con, for some it would be a pro

Overall I was very pleased with my cycle, and I honestly think for me the best protocol will be two on two off then two on again and run full PCT. Never had one problem with sex drive or libido, everything functioned properly. Never had any burning pee that others have noted with 1AD, although if you don't drink alot of water dehydration would be an issue. I netted a little over 12lbs and Dienedrone helped me back to and above where I once was as far as strength/size. I'll get some pics up, nothing great since they were taken on a camera phone but something is better than nothing. My legs measured 28.5", biggest they have ever been as well. Overall a very successful cycle, thanks A.M.S.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Great summary and log!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

great job grassroots!..and a awesome log bro!
    board supporter
  25. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

12LBS looks like both of you got about the same amount of weight gain thats cool. AMS thanks you for keeping a great log.
  26. Board Sponsor

Solid honest write up GR.
    ForeRunner Labs

27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I'll have pictures ASAP, I have them downloaded to my computer, just need to get some free time. Been working 10hr days for the holidays, been real real busy and stressed. For PCT I'm using Clomid and Arom-X, acne is already hitting me hard in the chest, and hopefully stays off the face. My GF's sister said I was looking pretty big, and I'm getting quite a few comments from people that haven't seen me in awhile so that's always good motivation. Can't wait to try my protocol with a few more bottles this year and hopefully get my body to where I want it to look.

I also ordered some Creatine Mono (going to put some Neovar in the B/S/T forums), Gut Health, Protein, Vitamins and Fish oil so hopefully will have that in today. No gym time in the past two days, and won't for another two
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I know their ****ty pictures, my camera broke the last time I went to the beach (Oct and I took these pictures after). I tried to get a mirror that was the least flattering, and I didn't workout the day of these pictures. They are taken as soon as I wake up. The first two are me at 185lbs the last two are me at 206. Plus the first two are taken on a phone with a bit better camera, my blackberry aint worth a damn. And yes I need to pull my pants up but the first at 185 I'm in my sleepin clothes so they don't fit, the second my pants are 36's but I really need 34's but my legs won't fit comfortably in many pants. Anyways thanks for watching the log, still holding steady in PCT.

50mg Clomid EOD
    4 Caps Arom-X before bed ED
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

good job roots,you made some impressive gains,looking good buddy!
    board supporter
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

excellent log and great results root, congrats buddy.
  31. Board Sponsor

Nice, traps look much bigger!
    ForeRunner Labs

32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the pics...People want to actually visualize what 12pounds look like than to just read..Great job
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Thanks guys,

I wanted to run an honest log, and if I didn't like the Drone I would tell you. However, it's been one of the best supplements I've ever tried including 1AD/1-Test for gains. I didn't feel as good on Drone as I did on 1AD/1-Test but that's almost a given.

Doing my best to keep strength gains in the gym. One thing I noticed about the gym yesterday is my intensity is way down. My strength is still there but the intensity and drive you get when your on Drone just helps out immensely. It definitely makes your workout easier. I know I'll never be a bodybuilder type, my body just isn't that productive for gaining and maintaining muscle (well my upper isn't) but I think this will make a good supplement for guys like myself trying to get an edge in the strength/size category to play baseball/softball. I would be pretty concerned about pumps if what I played had alot of running, I feel like it's a pretty strong compound. I know alot of guys complain about limp **** or libido issues, if anything it improved mine but I have a weird endocrine system. My acne always clears up on cycle, go figure. Anyways, going to try and keep logging this through PCT.

Upper

Chest DB Press - worked up to 85 x 10
    Barbell Rows - worked up to 225 x 10
    Lateral Raises - 25 x 12 x 2
    Incline DB Curls - 30 x 15 x 2
    Skullcrushers - 80 x 12 x 2

Overall good workout, still having good pumps but like I said intensity way down.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

good job roots!..i will be following your pct bro!
    board supporter
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

dang. looks like an inch just in your arms! outstanding progress!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Any libido issues on it?
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Not so much Mr. Governor, I did break out real bad on my chest at the start of PCT. I matched my 90x5lbs on DB press the other day, and it's been two weeks pretty much off drone. While on, if anything my libido was better and never experienced any issues. After it wasn't so good, I had a down week (no pun intended) the first week of PCT but we are all good now. I was very happy w/ my run, but feel like it would be best to run for 2-3 weeks for best gain/side ratio. I felt really aggressive the last week, which for some may be cool but not in my line of bidness.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Nice log, sorry I've been out of action for awhile, but it's greatto come back to a solid log!! Looks like you gained some quality muscle, and that's awesome. Thanks for running the log for all to see!!
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Anytime, again thanks for AMS for letting me run it, it was fun. I really wanted to get bloodwork done right after but had to get car work done and new tired (right at 1k)

I felt the shutdown in the first week of PCT, but honestly my strength gains are still there it's just not as "easy" putting the weight up if you know what I mean. Back when I was deadlifting heavy I wish I had this stuff and see how much over 405 I could've gone, but those days are gone. 26 going on 50 The camera phone doesn't take that good of pics either. I hope to add onto this log maybe when I'm done w/ PCT and a small break off. I bet this stuff is sick on a cut, wished I could run it all the time w/ no adverse effects. I got my buddy Benson (mod at Mind and Muscle) to run it, he said he had libido issues and could see it stacking well with other stuff, but me I like this stuff alone or with a test product for those w/ libido issues. I am EASILY prone to libido issues, but this stuff gave me none. If I use ATD at all, like even miniscule amounts I have libido issues or I should say erection issues. Thumbs up for the product.
  40. Board Sponsor

Anytime, again thanks for AMS for letting me run it, it was fun. I really wanted to get bloodwork done right after but had to get car work done and new tired (right at 1k)

I felt the shutdown in the first week of PCT, but honestly my strength gains are still there it's just not as "easy" putting the weight up if you know what I mean. Back when I was deadlifting heavy I wish I had this stuff and see how much over 405 I could've gone, but those days are gone. 26 going on 50 The camera phone doesn't take that good of pics either. I hope to add onto this log maybe when I'm done w/ PCT and a small break off. I bet this stuff is sick on a cut, wished I could run it all the time w/ no adverse effects. I got my buddy Benson (mod at Mind and Muscle) to run it, he said he had libido issues and could see it stacking well with other stuff, but me I like this stuff alone or with a test product for those w/ libido issues. I am EASILY prone to libido issues, but this stuff gave me none. If I use ATD at all, like even miniscule amounts I have libido issues or I should say erection issues. Thumbs up for the product.
    Cool stuff. I know the name Benson from the M&M I'll have to check it out if he logs it.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dienedrone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
  2. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. Dienedrone COA
    By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 11:19 AM
  5. Nolva and Dandelion roots while on T1Pro?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 01:53 PM