Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Pressing variation - work up to sets of 80lb DB on flat bench 9 reps
    Pulling or rowing variation - work up sets of 205lb barbell row 9 reps
    Side lateral variation - 2 x 12 (20lbs)
    Incline curl - 2 x 12 (30lbs)
    DB skullcrushers - 2x15 (30lbs) beeze, shouldve done more

20min cardio 8% incline 20 min

Next week I will add 5lbs on all lifts, except maybe dumbell presses and we will see what happens.

Ok workout, nothing great. I did feel a hotter feeling than usual, hopefully the PR's will come. My chest is amazingly weak and always has been, hopefully that will change. Pic of diet up too, pretty good little bit more fat then I wanted but oh well. I'm just a regular person so diet changes everyday but is always real close to what I eat so it gives you an idea of caloric intake and the types of foods i usually eat. Fortunately I had today off so I could track this and give you an idea what I usually eat. During workdays I don't have alot of time to access this juggling work, gym and my gf.

Legs/lower up tomorrow

2. Sorry i was MIA... Ive been sick a couple days ,but Im back now. Log is looking good and from that chart your diet looks dialed in all thats left is to hit those weight hard and those PB will come.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Sorry i was MIA... Ive been sick a couple days ,but Im back now. Log is looking good and from that chart your diet looks dialed in all thats left is to hit those weight hard and those PB will come.
    Hey JJ, hope you get to feeling better broseph!

Yesterday was very hectic, the job was one of the more stressful days I've had this year. I got off about 30 minutes late, went to the gym and did legs. Still very impressed with drone's androgenic nature, I am getting no hair shedding, no acne but we are still very early in the run. I can't tell if it's making me more aggressive and agitative as I have a short fuse anyways. I do wake up a bit groggy, it wears off quick. Yesterday I had some crazy dreams, last night was good though. Anyways yesterday we had legs.

Front Squat- work up to max set of 8 w/ 195
    Leg press or hack squat- 225 x 18
    Leg curl subbed for SLDL - 225 x 8
    Hammer Calf Raise 190 x 20 x 5
    Weighted abs on machine

20 minutes light cardio

Workout felt great. Can't stress this enough. I usually want to leave the gym and today I didn't feel that way. I feel like I am really starting to feel drone's ergogenic effects. I felt like I could decrease my rest periods, if I needed to do more sets I could've. I even threw in some random arm movements while I waited (I probably shouldn't have). Lots of energy in the gym today despite a really stressful day at the office (which is rare). Legs are moderately sore today, but I usually get sore the day after today with legs (DOMS). Diet was good yesterday, thank God I'm trying to gain weight, today would be a disaster if dieting. Going to do some myofascial release techniques today to limit soreness. Maybe this will help some of you, here is the document, I recommend you do this I feel it really does help with recovery.

4. Cool, thanks boss!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!!
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Hey JJ, hope you get to feeling better broseph!

Yesterday was very hectic, the job was one of the more stressful days I've had this year. I got off about 30 minutes late, went to the gym and did legs. Still very impressed with drone's androgenic nature, I am getting no hair shedding, no acne but we are still very early in the run. I can't tell if it's making me more aggressive and agitative as I have a short fuse anyways. I do wake up a bit groggy, it wears off quick. Yesterday I had some crazy dreams, last night was good though. Anyways yesterday we had legs.

Front Squat- work up to max set of 8 w/ 195
    Leg press or hack squat- 225 x 18
    Leg curl subbed for SLDL - 225 x 8
    Hammer Calf Raise 190 x 20 x 5
    Weighted abs on machine

20 minutes light cardio

Workout felt great. Can't stress this enough. I usually want to leave the gym and today I didn't feel that way. I feel like I am really starting to feel drone's ergogenic effects. I felt like I could decrease my rest periods, if I needed to do more sets I could've. I even threw in some random arm movements while I waited (I probably shouldn't have). Lots of energy in the gym today despite a really stressful day at the office (which is rare). Legs are moderately sore today, but I usually get sore the day after today with legs (DOMS). Diet was good yesterday, thank God I'm trying to gain weight, today would be a disaster if dieting. Going to do some myofascial release techniques today to limit soreness. Maybe this will help some of you, here is the document, I recommend you do this I feel it really does help with recovery.
    lookin good grassroots.keep up the good work!
    board supporter
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    exactly my response to the tren family. increased internal temp, vague aggression increase, 2 lbs per week of muscle gain, while leaning out a bit. blood pressure got a little silly, but i wasn't doing cardio, which might explain why it got as high as it did. blood pressure returned to normal within a week of my last dose. strength gains were easy to maintain - very easy. don't be surprised to get a 10% increase in strength per week. i think my bench went up around 7-8% per week, while my military press went up around 15% per week.

take this with meals, which have some fats. if you forget, take it with a scoop or two of natural peanut butter. its non methylated, and the mono fats will aid in absorption.

subbed. watching. good luck!

Great feedback buddy!!!

7. Had a good workout last night, unfortunate mishap though. I was doing heavy shoulders, light chest and arms. Someone left 275 on the bar, and I was doing close grip bench so I was taking some weight off, missed a 25 and went straight for the 45 and the 25 fell directly on the top of my foot. I swear I thought I broke it. I don't think it's broken but I can't walk on it very well. Will upload a picture when I get alittle more time, at work now. Looking fuller and feel awesome in the gym though, good pumps and I never get pumps. I would imagine due to ****ty glycogen loading or something, my partner gets cramped from pumps doing sets of exercises and I rarely even get a pump. Not exactly built to thrive, just survive.

BTN Military Hammer Press - 180lbs set of 8
    Preacher curl - worked up to 75lb set of 10
    CG Bench - 155lbs x 10, switched to BW dips 2x15 (this is after I hurt my foot, couldn't curl my foot doing bench)
    Pec fly machine - 140lbs 2x15
    Pullover machine - 2 x 15 180lbs

Diet is going good, weight is gradually climbing. I feel good, no dirty harsh feel, no acne as of yet no real hair shedding. Good stuff, hopefully the foot gets better and I can get back to leg/pulling stuff.
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 11-29-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Re-wording some douche-like language.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Had a good workout last night, unfortunate mishap though. I was doing heavy shoulders, light chest and arms. Someone left 275 on the bar, and I was doing close grip bench so I was taking some weight off, missed a 25 and went straight for the 45 and the 25 fell directly on the top of my foot. I swear I thought I broke it. I don't think it's broken but I can't walk on it very well. Will upload a picture when I get alittle more time, at work now. Looking fuller and feel awesome in the gym though, good pumps and I never get pumps. I would imagine due to ****ty glycogen loading or something, my partner gets cramped from pumps doing sets of exercises and I rarely even get a pump. Not exactly built to thrive, just survive.

BTN Military Hammer Press - 180lbs set of 8
    Preacher curl - worked up to 75lb set of 10
    CG Bench - 155lbs x 10, switched to BW dips 2x15 (this is after I hurt my foot, couldn't curl my foot doing bench)
    Pec fly machine - 140lbs 2x15
    Pullover machine - 2 x 15 180lbs

Diet is going good, weight is gradually climbing. I feel really straight, no dirty feel, no acne as of yet no real hair shedding. Good stuff, hopefully the foot gets better and I can get back to leg/pulling stuff.
    ouch! i hope your foots alright.short and sweet workout!looking good bro.
    board supporter

9. Ouch, sorry to hear that man, hope it's okay!!
  10. Smile

grassroots how long are you planning on running this cycle?..4 weeks-6-weeks?
    board supporter

11. Four weeks boss, going to run bloodwork the last day to see how well I react. Feeling really good right now, no nasty sides like lethargy, acne, hair shedding, trouble pissing, ect. After the first day, the whole thirst thing went away along with the dry eyes and I feel really good now.
  12. Thumbs up

Four weeks boss, going to run bloodwork the last day to see how well I react. Feeling really good right now, no nasty sides like lethargy, acne, hair shedding, trouble pissing, ect. After the first day, the whole thirst thing went away along with the dry eyes and I feel really good now.
    thats good to hear bro,and thanks for the reply..and keep up the good work!
    board supporter

13. Nice, glad to hear it!!

14. No sides are a great plus.Most feed back I get from users never notice any sides unless they go over the recommended doses.

15. Well today would be heavy hams/pull/light quad day if my foot wasn't FUBAR'd. Took a snap of it on my phone, not the best quality. It's still swollen and sore, I am walking better so hoping in the next few days I will be able to put all my weight on it good. You can see up top where it's swollen, most of the discoloration is gone but it is still swollen pretty bad. I'm getting alot of movement back, I can bend it pretty well.

So today would look like this but since I can't put alot of weight on my left side I thought I may switch it up a bit.

What I planned on doing.

Deadlift or rack pull - up to max set of 8
    Hack squats, Front squats, or lunges - 2 x 12-15 (light)
    Leg Curls or glute ham- 2 x 6-8 **
    Toe press on leg press machine- 4 x 20

Modified.

Right leg press - 2x10
    Leg Extensions (no pressure put on the foot) - 2x12
    Hamstring machine - 2x6-8
    Seated hammer calf machine (right only)- 4x20

Since todays workout will be abbreviated and DL's aren't included I decided to add abs and possibly hang cleans depending on how well the foot holds up.
  16. Smile

my friend i feel for you!..be careful not to aggrevate your already existing injury.take care of your foot.and i know you will be fine!..and your modified w/o plan looks good
    board supporter

17. Hope it all works out and heals up fast for ya!!

18. Good workout today. This past workout I noticed some pretty thorough back pumps, nothing unbearable but looking back at my workout I did about as much as possible to give them to myself, including the bike ride after getting done.

Leg Extensions - 2x15 135, 175 x 12 max set of 10 w/ 225
    PRONE hamstring exercises - 3 x 10 110lbs
    Hammer Calf Raises (right leg only) - 45lb 4x20
    Light DB Deadlifts - 80's 2x12
    Random set of shrugs, worked up to 315 x 8 reps
    Weighted Abs

Duration : 50 minutes

Nutrition has been very good, can't wait to step on the scale but I feel fuller in mirror. The foot seems OK, I still can't walk on it very well, but I can seem to do deadlifts alright, at least with the DB's I can. Bringing the 315 from the lowest pin up to shrug position I did get some discomfort but nothing as bad as just regularly walking on it.
  19. Thumbs up

Good workout today. This past workout I noticed some pretty thorough back pumps, nothing unbearable but looking back at my workout I did about as much as possible to give them to myself, including the bike ride after getting done.

Leg Extensions - 2x15 135, 175 x 12 max set of 10 w/ 225
    PRONE hamstring exercises - 3 x 10 110lbs
    Hammer Calf Raises (right leg only) - 45lb 4x20
    Light DB Deadlifts - 80's 2x12
    Random set of shrugs, worked up to 315 x 8 reps
    Weighted Abs

Duration : 50 minutes

Nutrition has been very good, can't wait to step on the scale but I feel fuller in mirror. The foot seems OK, I still can't walk on it very well, but I can seem to do deadlifts alright, at least with the DB's I can. Bringing the 315 from the lowest pin up to shrug position I did get some discomfort but nothing as bad as just regularly walking on it.
    despite the injury you're still pulling hard!..good job roots
    board supporter

20. Doing a nice job, keep it up!! Glad to hear all is getting better with the foot!!

21. Does anyone know if this would aggrevate gyno that I've had in the past?
  22. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    Does anyone know if this would aggrevate gyno that I've had in the past?
    depends.. if it is via progesterone, then possibly... but just keep some cabergoline on hand. This compound (dienedrone) cannot convert to estrogen.

23. Well I went to the gym yesterday, kind of mixing my routine up and did back and bi's. I didn't want to change my routine, but my foot is really bothering me and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Anything that requires pushing off is pretty much off limits, which IMO could be an okay thing. I'll be doing chest presses with my legs on the bench, never done those before. But anyways, had a great workout yesterday, they continue for me on Dienedrone. Pumps are pretty rediculous right now, and I am also getting some back pumps doing really intensive exercises. I know alot of people hate it, but I don't mind it so much. Any pump for me is a good pump. I'm much fuller, my muscles feel tight much longer after training, when I'm washing in the shower I'll also get a pump, pretty cool. Last night after training Back/Bi's, I had alot of new veins in my arms that I could see, I'm really impressed so far with this compound. I cheated and stepped on the scale the other night, and I think you all will be pretty pleased. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning after deucing. Sunclound wasn't lying, I can eat ANYTHING I want and fat gain has been minimal. I would guess I am up 8lbs, but I will get an official tomorrow. Workout as follows

Hammer Strength Rows - 145lbs/side (3 plates and a 10)
    Higher rep DB Rows - 90lbs 2x12
    Lat Pulldowns - 150 2x15, 210/10 reps
    DB Curls - 30 x 12 4 sec negs, 50lbs x 6
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75lbsx2x12

Still not wanting to leave the gym, wanting to do more. Love the work capacity this stuff gives me. My back is still tight today, arms too. Here was PWO meal .. yummy.

Thurrl meal, raw eggs, oats, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla powder/jello.

24. Keep up the good work man!
  25. Thumbs up

Well I went to the gym yesterday, kind of mixing my routine up and did back and bi's. I didn't want to change my routine, but my foot is really bothering me and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Anything that requires pushing off is pretty much off limits, which IMO could be an okay thing. I'll be doing chest presses with my legs on the bench, never done those before. But anyways, had a great workout yesterday, they continue for me on Dienedrone. Pumps are pretty rediculous right now, and I am also getting some back pumps doing really intensive exercises. I know alot of people hate it, but I don't mind it so much. Any pump for me is a good pump. I'm much fuller, my muscles feel tight much longer after training, when I'm washing in the shower I'll also get a pump, pretty cool. Last night after training Back/Bi's, I had alot of new veins in my arms that I could see, I'm really impressed so far with this compound. I cheated and stepped on the scale the other night, and I think you all will be pretty pleased. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning after deucing. Sunclound wasn't lying, I can eat ANYTHING I want and fat gain has been minimal. I would guess I am up 8lbs, but I will get an official tomorrow. Workout as follows

Hammer Strength Rows - 145lbs/side (3 plates and a 10)
    Higher rep DB Rows - 90lbs 2x12
    Lat Pulldowns - 150 2x15, 210/10 reps
    DB Curls - 30 x 12 4 sec negs, 50lbs x 6
    Hammer Preacher Curls - 75lbsx2x12

Still not wanting to leave the gym, wanting to do more. Love the work capacity this stuff gives me. My back is still tight today, arms too. Here was PWO meal .. yummy.

Thurrl meal, raw eggs, oats, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla powder/jello.
    looking good roots!
    board supporter

26. Thought I was tripping when I looked at the home screen here and saw all the snow, looked like tracers to me.

Yesterday was an off day, took a dump or two this morning, weighted in and I was 200 lbs even. That's up 6lbs from the start of the cycle, and I'm barely over a week in. Very impressive, considering my midsection hasn't grown at all, if anything it's thinner. My co-worker told me I'm looking much fuller through the shoulders/chest. Today we hit chest/tri's, foot hasn't gotten any better, still hobbling around . I wore Rockport's to work today, much more comfy and feel so much better than my Florsheim.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Thought I was tripping when I looked at the home screen here and saw all the snow, looked like tracers to me.

Yesterday was an off day, took a dump or two this morning, weighted in and I was 200 lbs even. That's up 6lbs from the start of the cycle, and I'm barely over a week in. Very impressive, considering my midsection hasn't grown at all, if anything it's thinner. My co-worker told me I'm looking much fuller through the shoulders/chest. Today we hit chest/tri's, foot hasn't gotten any better, still hobbling around . I wore Rockport's to work today, much more comfy and feel so much better than my Florsheim.
    do it up buddy,congrats on the 6lbs.gain..outstanding roots!
    board supporter
  28. tattoopierced1

Thought I was tripping when I looked at the home screen here and saw all the snow, looked like tracers to me.

gotta love how it fills your muscles out in the best way possible!

29. Another great workout today. Did chest and tri's, weights felt fairly light today. Again no leg drive, the foot still bothering me and not exactly getting better.

DB Presses - 2x8 80lbs, second set felt just as easy as first, so we will step up to 85lbs next week
    Vertical Chest Press - 155lbs 2x12/15 second set
    DB Flyes - 50lbs 2x8, move up next week
    DB Skullcrushers - 35lbs 2x12
    Pushdowns - 160lbs 3x10

Thoroughly trashed Tri's tonight. Took a picture of stuff that I take to work w/ me, 3 meals then I eat my other 3 meals at home.

First meal is steak/rice/broc, second meal is shrimp salad w/ almonds, cheese, broc, deli turkey then the last is oats, cottage cheese, PB, nanner and we add whey for a thorough shake
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  30. tattoopierced1

I'm loving this log.. very detailed and love the pics!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:51 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. Nolva and Dandelion roots while on T1Pro?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:53 PM