Irish Cannon Refreshes the Receptors with PAL's Reset AD (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Once again, I've been given the opportunity to log a product for Palo Alto Labs. I've previously logged Leviathan Reloaded and Anabolic Edge, both of which were incredible products, and now I will be logging Reset AD.

Over the past year, my stimulant receptors have taking a serious beating. I've gone through the process of losing 55lbs, but not without the help of Leviathan Reloaded, Ephedrine, Yohimbene, and a mess of other stims and fat-burning products. It's been a great ride, but it has come to an end. Cycling my stims no longer does the trick. Even after three weeks off of all stims, my sensitivity is just not there...

Fortunately, PAL and their product, Reset AD, are here to help. I've been wanting to try this product for quite some time, but have never gotten around to it until now, and am blessed with being able to run a sponsored log.

My Current Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170.5lbs
Training Experience: 7yrs

My dosing protocol will be 3 capsules ED for the first week (starting today), and 2 capsules ED until I finish the product. I will not be using any stims during the first week, but I will then start moderate usage in the second week, dosing only on days I do HIIT (Monday + Friday). Once I am finished with Reset AD, I'll continue the log for another week to give updates on how my body reacts to stimulant usage.

I wasn't going to give details and specifics on my diet and training since the product isn't necessarily geared towards body recomposition or strength improvement; however, if anyone wants detailed information on either of those, just request it and I'll be glad to post it up.

Thanks again to Palo Alto Labs for the logging opportunity!

Cheers!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Took my first dose of Reset AD at around 1pm today. Second dose was taken around 7pm. I'll only be taking these two doses today, but tomorrow will be three.

Dosing schedule:

1 cap upon waking; 30mins before pre-wo shake

1 cap in between Meal 2 and Meal 3

1 cap in between Meal 4 and Meal 5

If there is a better dosing protocol please let me know.

Last edited:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
1st !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you've got to clean up your receptors . . only to jump back on the stim-wagon, and cut another couple body fat %s . . You don't got much left to get rid of, my Irish friend ! lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see why you've got to clean up your receptors . . only to jump back on the stim-wagon, and cut another couple body fat %s . . You don't got much left to get rid of, my Irish friend ! lol
Yaaaa, I've still got some trouble spots...Plus I just freakin' love stims! They're my drug of choice.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Let's get this party started!!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Yaaaa, I've still got some trouble spots...Plus I just freakin' love stims! They're my drug of choice.
As do I . . . [yet I'm sitting here snacking on pretzels at 1.30AM]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching (since I'll be starting my Reset-AD log come the end of December).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in Lord of Dawgtown!!:head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching (since I'll be starting my Reset-AD log come the end of December).
Im in Lord of Dawgtown!!:head:
Good to see both of you in here!

Day 2

I forgot to mention to you guys that the only stim I won't be dropping completely during the first week is coffee. With that being said, when I drank a couple cups this afternoon I noticed that I was a little more alert and energetic; I haven't felt that way from coffee in a LONG time. It was only slight, nothing extreme, but I definitely noticed something.

As far as dosing Reset AD, is it okay to take with food or does it need to be taken on an empty stomach? - And can it be taken close to bed time?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yay! I'm in! :D

This looks like a great product. I know you've mentioned it before, while I've been taking X-force. Look forward to seeing what it does for you! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yay! I'm in! :D

This looks like a great product. I know you've mentioned it before, while I've been taking X-force. Look forward to seeing what it does for you! :)
For sure! Iron Lungz gave me a couple samples of X-Force that I'm very excited to try out after Reset AD.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

No new reports today. Coffee still seemed to chipper me up this morning. I'm becoming increasingly anxious to try the stims out next week. :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset ad + Stims = giggitty-ka-shmoigen!! :hammer:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

I haven't felt as fatigued today as I normally do. Usually around 2pm I start to get real tired and sleepy, probably because I workout in the mornings and burn all of my energy. Today I felt fine all day.

Drank a buttload of coffee today after one of my classes. Some of us went out to Chillis and I was definitely feeling a bit of a coffee buzz. I had forgotten what it was like.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I haven't felt as fatigued today as I normally do. Usually around 2pm I start to get real tired and sleepy, probably because I workout in the mornings and burn all of my energy. Today I felt fine all day.

Drank a buttload of coffee today after one of my classes. Some of us went out to Chillis and I was definitely feeling a bit of a coffee buzz. I had forgotten what it was like.
awesome, keep us updated :djparty:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Yesterday I was super busy with school, class, homework and all that stuff. Nothing crazy happened...BUT...

Day 6

Holy ISH! So I popped my Reset AD this morning, read AM for a little bit, ate breakfast, had a bit of coffee, no big deal...Around 12pm I decided to get started on one of my papers, and I ALWAYS have to have coffee when I'm writing a paper. I took my 2nd dose of Reset AD with my first cup of coffee. Sipped on it for five minutes or so and I started to feel a little happy and thought, "Nah, this has GOT to be in my head. I've only had one cup.." So I start to work on cup two, and WHAM! I started feeling COMPLETELY cracked out. It was AWeSOME! I can't even tell you how long it has been since a couple cups of coffee have affected me like this. Probably years, and I've only been on Reset AD for hardly six days!

I'm sold already.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow. i'm at 1.5 pots a day, which for me, and my past is a very light amount of caffeine. i haven't felt a caffeine buzz sine 2005.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I've gone through about 10 cups today so far.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started Reset-AD about a week ago. I'm in desperate need of some adrenal therapy muh-damn self.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started Reset-AD about a week ago. I'm in desperate need of some adrenal therapy muh-damn self.
Man, I'm so happy to see this stuff working. I've missed the effect that stims used to have on me. Once I start my new routine up in mid-December, I'll be hopping on the stim-train again. I've been looking into DC training, along with some other stuff. I'm still not quite sure what I will be doing. I've got a good while to plan it out. I really only want to be lifting 4x a week. I miss my cardio-only days.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Yesterday I was super busy with school, class, homework and all that stuff. Nothing crazy happened...BUT...

Day 6

Holy ISH! So I popped my Reset AD this morning, read AM for a little bit, ate breakfast, had a bit of coffee, no big deal...Around 12pm I decided to get started on one of my papers, and I ALWAYS have to have coffee when I'm writing a paper. I took my 2nd dose of Reset AD with my first cup of coffee. Sipped on it for five minutes or so and I started to feel a little happy and thought, "Nah, this has GOT to be in my head. I've only had one cup.." So I start to work on cup two, and WHAM! I started feeling COMPLETELY cracked out. It was AWeSOME! I can't even tell you how long it has been since a couple cups of coffee have affected me like this. Probably years, and I've only been on Reset AD for hardly six days!

I'm sold already.
Thats some tough stuff! woo hoo! Wish I could be logging it too! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

I went in the gym today with some real clean energy. I feel as though my stress is being flushed out. Nothing was holding me back today. It felt great. I feel less fatigued, more alert, and have a much clearer head.

Tomorrow is the first day I will be using any type of pre-workout stimulant. I'll be taking 1 Reset-AD + 2 RPM + 25mg E + 1 T-911. I normally take 4-5 RPM pre-wo, but since I've been on Reset, and I'm also taking the E, I don't want to overdo it.

I'll be doing HIIT tomorrow after my weight training, and I will let all of you know how it goes. Hopefully I get this body heat cranking like a furnace. Get rid of that last layer of fat I've got!

This stuff is GREAT!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ooopppps sorry im late, subbanged bro.

Its interesting to see your noting the effects so quickly, any product that helps you enjoy coffee even more is worth a million dollars.
Nice informative log too, i shall be following along!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooopppps sorry im late, subbanged bro.

Its interesting to see your noting the effects so quickly, any product that helps you enjoy coffee even more is worth a million dollars.
Nice informative log too, i shall be following along!!!
Good to see you in here!

Day 8

45 minutes before my workout I took 1 Reset AD + 3 RPM + 25mg E + 1 T-911. I can definitely feel the stims working again! It was great! I had some insane energy in the gym, but I was definitely beat by the end, regardless. That's standard for Quad workouts, regardless of stims or not. If you're not tired after a leg workout, something is wrong!

Just took my 2nd dose of Reset. Feeling great!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you in here!

Day 8

45 minutes before my workout I took 1 Reset AD + 3 RPM + 25mg E + 1 T-911. I can definitely feel the stims working again! It was great! I had some insane energy in the gym, but I was definitely beat by the end, regardless. That's standard for Quad workouts, regardless of stims or not. If you're not tired after a leg workout, something is wrong!

looking good so far bro, sorry but whats T 911

blah, ill stop being lazy and search it

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good so far bro, sorry but whats T 911

blah, ill stop being lazy and search it
A great LG Sciences product. It's a combination of a few different things, but mostly it's an aromatase inhibitor; however, it's administered sublingualy. I love it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
A great LG Sciences product. It's a combination of a few different things, but mostly it's an aromatase inhibitor; however, it's administered sublingualy. I love it!
Nice, sorry im rediculously lazy today, we got hammered by a snow storm, been shovelling ALL day!!..haha...

sounds interesting, ill look it up..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you in here!

Day 8

That must have been fun. I've taken Rest-AD with ECA before, quite the ride.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you in here!

Day 8

Looks like another solid product from palto!!!!
To true leg days are a killer!!!

Russian

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

I hit Back this morning and had a great workout. Energy was very stable. I took 1 Reset + 4 RPM pre-workout. Had a great pump and had great intensity. Excellent day in the gym!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Another great workout today with great energy. I ended up taking RPM + Ephedrine again even though I said I was only going to do it on HIIT days. I'll probably take a break from it tomorrow, but it's just SO nice to have my stims working again. I'm finally getting the cracked out feeling I've been missing so much! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Another great workout today with great energy. I ended up taking RPM + Ephedrine again even though I said I was only going to do it on HIIT days. I'll probably take a break from it tomorrow, but it's just SO nice to have my stims working again. I'm finally getting the cracked out feeling I've been missing so much! :lol:
God Bless ya, that's a wonderful story
nothing like the Stims coming back in full force... beautiful.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm studying for my exam today, working on my third cup of coffee, and I'm wired out of my mind! :woohoo:

PAL has done it again! I can't believe I haven't used this stuff sooner. This makes for 4/4 PAL products I've used that blow my mind!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Reset is doing its job nicely,.. keep it up, and congrats on the coffee buzz,. love it!!!:head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm studying for my exam today, working on my third cup of coffee, and I'm wired out of my mind! :woohoo:

PAL has done it again! I can't believe I haven't used this stuff sooner. This makes for 4/4 PAL products I've used that blow my mind!
If I weren't currently using Reset-AD, I'd have gone out and bought some.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Had a great workout today with a big mental and energy boost. It was much needed after my exam.

Here's a picture of my pre-workout junk I took if you haven't seen it in my other log already...

1x Reset AD
2x Basic Cuts
1x 25mg Ephedrine
4x RPM
1x NOW Acidophilus
1g 1-C

No stims tomorrow. I need to back off a little.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of pills!

Every morning I swallow about that much in one gulp. Consists of fish oil, multi and juice plus.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of pills!

Every morning I swallow about that much in one gulp. Consists of fish oil, multi and juice plus.
I used to eat those gummy JP things like candy when I was thirteen or so. The veggie and fruit ones.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found out that Basic Cuts expires in March '09, so I have to use the two bottles between now and February. I'll most likely pick up another bottle of Reset after my week off in December, and run it together with all my stims for a couple months straight.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to eat those gummy JP things like candy when I was thirteen or so. The veggie and fruit ones.

Haha, that's funny. The ones I have are in cap form. Some friends gave them to Resolve and I, so I take 'em. Don't think they really make that much of a difference.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I don't think they do either. Whatever. May as well take them if they're free.