Irish Cannon Refreshes the Receptors with PAL's Reset AD (Sponsored)

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
And you've been bouncing off the walls then or cracking them ?

:p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Hit Quads today.

Pre-workout I dosed:

1x Reset AD
3x Basic Cuts
3x RPM

This morning I dosed:

1x Reset AD
3x Basic Cuts
1x 25mg Ephedrine

The morning dose was a little boost to get my homework done.

My workout was okay today, but I had a lot on my mind, so I didn't get the HIIT in. I was dragging a little while lifting, but my numbers were real good. Legs are beat.
Finals season always takes it toll, mentally. 1g of caffeine is understandable, if you're hitting that mark. Do you at least get a Christmas break?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finals season always takes it toll, mentally. 1g of caffeine is understandable, if you're hitting that mark. Do you at least get a Christmas break?
Yes, I do. It was technically supposed to start yesterday, but I've got another paper and final exam to take care of still.

Day 23

Hit Back today.

Pre-workout I dropped:

1x Reset AD
3x Basic Cuts
3x RPM
1x 25mg Ephedrine

I had a great session. All my weights increased. Great energy. Focus was a little off but I managed.

Three more days left of Reset-AD.

And that pretty much wraps up my lifting until December 17th. I'm officially on a 10-day break. Unlike some members on this board I actually listen to my body and take a rest when I know I need it.

....mooooving on...

Some diet changes for my time off:

No honey on my toast
No WMS
Morning oats will be cut from 1/2cup to 1/4cup

Since I'll be out of town, it's obvious that my diet won't be as consistent, but I promise I will make sure I get in the required amount of protein every day...Minimum of 300g.

Supplement changes for my time off (I'll just tell you what I'll be taking rather than tell you what I'm not taking):

Protein powder (both Whey and Night formula)
NOW ADAM
NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus
CLA

I have some cool stuff lined up upon my return. Most of you already know about my IBE X-Dreams log that will be starting soon, and I also have another log I'll be running as well. More info on that at a later date. I'll post all the links in here when it starts, and possibly send out some PMs.

I still have a few days left of Reset-AD, so I'll still be logging this as usual until Tuesday.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
And that pretty much wraps up my lifting until December 17th. I'm officially on a 10-day break. Unlike some members on this board I actually listen to my body and take a rest when I know I need it.

:toofunny:

Lay your weapons down in the middle of the battle and you've committed suicide ! My battle is not over YET :D

....mooooving on...

Some diet changes for my time off:

No honey on my toast
No WMS
Morning oats will be cut from 1/2cup to 1/4cup

Since I'll be out of town, it's obvious that my diet won't be as consistent, but I promise I will make sure I get in the required amount of protein every day...Minimum of 300g.

Supplement changes for my time off (I'll just tell you what I'll be taking rather than tell you what I'm not taking):

Protein powder (both Whey and Night formula)
NOW ADAM
NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus
CLA

I have some cool stuff lined up upon my return. Most of you already know about my IBE X-Dreams log that will be starting soon, and I also have another log I'll be running as well. More info on that at a later date. I'll post all the links in here when it starts, and possibly send out some PMs.

I still have a few days left of Reset-AD, so I'll still be logging this as usual until Tuesday.
Are you still planning on running Reset-AD with your following supp log or will you test out first to see if your adrenals can do without it? I would assume the 10 days rest would have additional benefits in that respect.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lay your weapons down in the middle of the battle and you've committed suicide ! My battle is not over YET :D
Alea iacta est!

Are you still planning on running Reset-AD with your following supp log or will you test out first to see if your adrenals can do without it? I would assume the 10 days rest would have additional benefits in that respect.
Hmmmm...Good question. I'll probably pick some more Reset-AD up with my next NP order.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm .. I wonder if I might not be able to guess you're next Stack-to-come !

... ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm supposed to be finishing my paper, but instead I'm dancing a jig to this song :wtf:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Alea iacta est!

Hmmmm...Good question. I'll probably pick some more Reset-AD up with my next NP order.
Veni, vidi, vinci !

IC's talent for conquering always manifests itself in a blatantly predictable outcome and yet his battles are most entertaining to watch

When is the next log, WHEEEEEN ?! :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Truth hurts

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is the next log, WHEEEEEN ?! :D
That's going to be boatloads of fun, "for the lot of ya!"
Yes, it shall be fun. I know by the end of this break I'm going to be DYING to toss some weights around. It is even possible that I may do some light training while in Chicago toward the end of my stay, but definitely not for at least a week. I'm going to a concert downtown on Saturday, I'll be resting Sunday for sure, but it's possible that next Monday I may find myself at Gold's Gym in Chi-town.

Assuming I have all of the required products, my next training/performance log will officially kick off December 17th. My IBE X-Dream log will start before then...hopefully today or tomorrow.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm checking out some future career paths right now. I'm very interested in the DEA or ATF Special Agent opportunities...particularly the DEA. I'm going to have to give this some real thought. There are so many options available for me. I've got about a year left of school, and then it's time for the working world. I'd really like to be well set on what I'll be doing and have my foot in the door about six months from graduation.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm checking out some future career paths right now. I'm very interested in the DEA or ATF Special Agent opportunities...particularly the DEA. I'm going to have to give this some real thought. There are so many options available for me. I've got about a year left of school, and then it's time for the working world. I'd really like to be well set on what I'll be doing and have my foot in the door about six months from graduation.
6 months from graduation was my goal and it worked out. The ONLY downfall about having your foot in the door, is that it makes you SO OVER school. A lack of motivation seems to come over me in a bit of a condescending manner as I sit there and think, "I'm already doing what you guys are learning, what a waste of time."

It was like that when I was in a paralegal course. I was already a practicing paralegal, but the firm sent me through this 18 week course at a JC to sharpen my skills and I was severely unmotivated.

Same with my performance facility gig, it makes the final semesters feel so arbitrary. This effect is compounded if you're getting payed, and it compounds even further if you're getting payed well and it compounds EVEN further if they like you and have absorbed you as an integral part of the businesses future.

Just a warning, knowing this going in will help :thumbsup: I wished somebody told me!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Still resting and supplement-free. (Except for Reset, Protein, digestive enzymes, and CLA)

No stims today other than coffee. Still getting a great jolt of energy.

I'll be writing my final review of Reset-AD tomorrow.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just started Leviathan Reloaded and DCP a few days ago...and about 2 weeks in, I am starting Reset. I haven't ever run it before, so i'm excited for the results :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started Leviathan Reloaded and DCP a few days ago...and about 2 weeks in, I am starting Reset. I haven't ever run it before, so i'm excited for the results :)
I've never tried DCP or RK/TTA before. I'd like to give that a go sometime. I may try that in April-May.

You definitely won't be let down by the Reset-AD, or at least I wasn't. Make sure to dose it on an empty stomach. I have a feeling a lot of non-responders didn't do it this way. Obviously the effects are accumulated over time, but by the end of week 1, you should notice a huge difference in how you are affected by stims.

Final review coming up...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset-A.D. Final Review

I've got one dose left which I'll be taking in a couple hours.

To everyone at Palo Alto Labs, you've really hit the mark with this bomb. Reset-AD worked amazingly for me, and I will most definitely be using it in between stimulant cycles.

My tolerance to stims has been eradicated completely. I am hit much harder by my doses of ECY and RPM than I have ever been before. It's great! Even coffee gives me an energy boost, and I can't say that's happened in a LONG time.

Anyone that doesn't get a pick-up from stimulants like they used to needs to pick some of this product up.

10/10!!!

Reset AD (60 capsules) By: Palo Alto Labs

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick note:

Since I noticed such a huge difference over the first week of use, I'll be dosing my stims for two to three weeks, and then cycle off for a week and use 3caps/day of Reset for one week. I'll do this back and forth starting on my next stack. Reset is a great product and works VERY quickly.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great review. Makes me want to start mine even sooner ;)