Irish Cannon Refreshes the Receptors with PAL's Reset AD (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is officially my only running log now (at least until I start IBE's X-Dream)! I just finished T-911 today. I had a great time on that stuff.

Day 12

Alright. I actually did it today, guys. I didn't take any stims with the exception of coffee. My workout started out okay from the energy my shake + P-Slin gave me, but towards the end I became extremely exhausted, but still kept charging.

I am actually drinking some coffee right now and have a little buzz going which is nice. Some things happened today that pissed me off a little, so the mental boost I'm getting right now is much appreciated.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I just found out that Basic Cuts expires in March '09, so I have to use the two bottles between now and February. I'll most likely pick up another bottle of Reset after my week off in December, and run it together with all my stims for a couple months straight.
You'll probably end up having to double-dose the Basic Cuts for effects .. Minimum 6 caps a day . . I was up @ 8 caps.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll probably end up having to double-dose the Basic Cuts for effects .. Minimum 6 caps a day . . I was up @ 8 caps.
Hopefully if I run it in conjunction with Reset I won't have to do that. I'm most certain I would have to if Reset wasn't a part of my stack.

But I'll probably run 6-8 caps/day regardless... :twisted:

Stim-heads Unite!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm studying for my exam today, working on my third cup of coffee, and I'm wired out of my mind! :woohoo:

PAL has done it again! I can't believe I haven't used this stuff sooner. This makes for 4/4 PAL products I've used that blow my mind!
NICE!!!!:djparty:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

No real updates today. It was my day off. No stimulant intake. Still taking 1 capsule of Reset 2x daily on an empty stomach.

I fear the next few weeks will be horrendously busy for me. The end of the semester, house work, traveling, and possibly finding a new job. I just really, REALLY hope my training and nutrition don't suffer as a result, but as you all know, sometimes you just have to suck it up.

I try my best to have no anxiety over anything, but that sometimes becomes difficult for me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

No real updates today. It was my day off. No stimulant intake. Still taking 1 capsule of Reset 2x daily on an empty stomach.

I fear the next few weeks will be horrendously busy for me. The end of the semester, house work, traveling, and possibly finding a new job. I just really, REALLY hope my training and nutrition don't suffer as a result, but as you all know, sometimes you just have to suck it up.

I try my best to have no anxiety over anything, but that sometimes becomes difficult for me.
Life happens, especially the older you get, the more life seems to happen in unavoidable, gym comes second ways, but they're always temporary.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

Hit Delts this morning and had a soild workout with 1 Reset + 3 RPM about twenty minutes before my shake. Energy and intensity was high, and strength was up quite a bit.

I can't even express in words how stressed out I am over various things. I've got so much going on right now it's hard to keep everything straight. I feel like I need a break from life.

I'm going over to my parents' house later for dinner, and then they are going out of town, so I'll be staying at their place to watch their dog for them for the next few days. While I will still be extremely busy, that may give me a slight break from everything in a sense. They've got a nice house about thirty minutes from where I live, so it's like a mini-vacation when I stay there.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Hit Delts this morning and had a soild workout with 1 Reset + 3 RPM about twenty minutes before my shake. Energy and intensity was high, and strength was up quite a bit.

I can't even express in words how stressed out I am over various things. I've got so much going on right now it's hard to keep everything straight. I feel like I need a break from life.

I'm going over to my parents' house later for dinner, and then they are going out of town, so I'll be staying at their place to watch their dog for them for the next few days. While I will still be extremely busy, that may give me a slight break from everything in a sense. They've got a nice house about thirty minutes from where I live, so it's like a mini-vacation when I stay there.

Take a good break, relax, enjoy life. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Had a great workout today with a big mental and energy boost. It was much needed after my exam.

Here's a picture of my pre-workout junk I took if you haven't seen it in my other log already...

1x Reset AD
2x Basic Cuts
1x 25mg Ephedrine
4x RPM
1x NOW Acidophilus
1g 1-C

No stims tomorrow. I need to back off a little.
I beat you by 1 :p

Attachments

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
1 RPM? WEAK!
We all have to start from somewhere, that pic was taken more than 3 weeks ago, now I'm up to three :p ....and some other stuff :fool2:

...and what is that mini-walnut looking thing? Did you steal that from a squirrel? :D
:rofl: It is Q10 + vit E, stack that with IBE Reverse and you can almost turn the clock of aging backwards ;) ....I'd like to think so anyways :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why, but I'm really dig'n those pill shots. I think its the type of art I can relate to.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why, but I'm really dig'n those pill shots. I think its the type of art I can relate to.

Hahah! It's a new art typology. Bodybuilder-esque.

Pretty soon, fitness fiends everywhere will have this type of "art" on their wall.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: It is Q10 + vit E, stack that with IBE Reverse and you can almost turn the clock of aging backwards ;) ....I'd like to think so anyways :lol:
Oh, well I take Q11. It's like Q10, but one better. ;)

IBE Reverse has always looked like good stuff. If it's still around when I'm 27, I'll probably start taking something like that. I've already been tempted to buy age-reversing creams at the store. I'm a sucker for anyting "preventative" as I don't want to be a victim of age-related problems that could be cought early on.

S:LDJ Wojiwefjio (<-----That's the RPM kicking in. Time to take some P-slin and my shake then hit QUAD~~~!!!s)

I'm so shaky and stimmmed up righgt now im not even going to fix spelling errors or use poperroper grammar..jmuahahah!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

I can't believe I'm fifteen days into this log already.

Well, as you can see from my above post, RPM and the other stims are definitely working again. There is really nothing more to say other than Reset-AD is amazing!

Since my T-911 log isn't running anymore, I don't really have anywhere to discuss my training, so I'm just going to post it up here.

About twenty minutes after I took 1 cap of Reset and 4 caps of RPM, I really felt the stims kicking in. I took 400mg of P-Slin and slammed my shake, then hit the gym for Quads.

Exercises:

Hammer Strength V-Squat
BB Hacks
Alt. Leg Press
BB Squats
HIIT: 10 intervals @ 30/30 on Spin bike

My appetite is much better now after being off of T-911. Apparently that was one of the sides I noticed, but only with my post-workout meal was it ever a problem.

Training was intense today. Strength was up, rest time was down. I'm crashing at my parents place for a few days while they're out of town, so I've been going to my gym's sister gym. It's the same owner so I can go to both of them (they're both Gold's Gym). I had worked at that gym for a couple years, so I know a lot of people there. I haven't seen them for a few months, and I got a lot of compliments today on how lean I looked. I don't wear revealing clothes, so I guess it just shows in my shape.

It was a great workout all around. Ham seems to have healed up from that minor pull last week. I was a little skeptical to use the Sled today, but it felt fine.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Reset-Ad is somehow specially geared toward the Irish genome. The Reset-AD is working for me too, but your reports make me jealous.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Reset-Ad is somehow specially geared toward the Irish genome. The Reset-AD is working for me too, but your reports make me jealous.
How are you dosing it? For the first week I did 1 cap, 3x daily on an empty stomach.

Trying to destress myself with a cup (or eight) of java before I hit the books...

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well I take Q11. It's like Q10, but one better. ;)

IBE Reverse has always looked like good stuff. If it's still around when I'm 27, I'll probably start taking something like that. I've already been tempted to buy age-reversing creams at the store. I'm a sucker for anyting "preventative" as I don't want to be a victim of age-related problems that could be cought early on.

S:LDJ Wojiwefjio (<-----That's the RPM kicking in. Time to take some P-slin and my shake then hit QUAD~~~!!!s)

I'm so shaky and stimmmed up righgt now im not even going to fix spelling errors or use poperroper grammar..jmuahahah!!!!
Maybe that is, in fact, due to aging, RESET may be speeding up your body clock IC :lol: Sure you want to wait till you are 27 before you invest in Reverse ? :p

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing it? For the first week I did 1 cap, 3x daily on an empty stomach.

Trying to destress myself with a cup (or eight) of java before I hit the books...
Coffee....mmmmm... gotta go get a cup of that...

Did you recently get a hair cut? It just looks different from the last few pics you've posted of yourself.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

Absolutely KILLED IT today! :twisted:

I worked out in the afternoon just before 2pm. At 1pm, I took 1 Reset AD (second dose) and 4 RPM, waited around for about 20mins and then took 2 caps of SLIN and 400mg P-SLIN, and 15mins after that I slammed my shake.

Exercises:

WG Front Pulldowns
Standing Pulldowns
Seated Row
Deadlifts
20mins on Spin Bike

By set three I had an insanely large pump going.

I was killing every set; adding additional weight AND hitting more reps than last week. As I was about to put the weight up on Front Pulldowns I suddenly remembered Viking's 500lb, 1million rep pulldown sets, so I forced out a few more, and continued doing this with every set on every exercise.

Even though my Hams, Glutes, and Back were already sore, I cranked out some great DL sets.

Suprisingly, today has been pretty productive even though it started out slowly. I got a decent amount of stuff done. I wrote out a To-Do list for myself and accomplished most of it. I'm going to take an online exam after dinner, and that wraps up the important stuff.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I've been meaning to get over here, I just haven't because what can I say, I selfish that way. ;)

Anyways, I'm here now!

So, slin + pslin, wow. Lotsa carb repartitioning. Doesn't Pslin make that shake taste horrible? I mean, i've broken a cap into a pre-workout shake once and I won't ever do it again...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just been parachuting the bulk P-Slin powder.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been working on my posing for the last five mintues and I'm freaking wiped. I never realized how tired that crap makes you.

Anyways, I usually tighten up around bed time, but come to think of it my meals were switched around a little today, so I don't know if that will happen.

I've still got to mess with the lighting a bit. I don't quite have it on the right angle so it's hard to see definition in my chest/abs/delts/arms. I seem to be picking up some more water since I'm now off of the T-911.

More later if I'm not so tired. I need to get some new pics anyways.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wheels of steel!
Looking great IC. Keep up the great job.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good and full for sure bro! Wheels are just f'in sick man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments.

Speaking of Quads I've got some serious quOMS right now from yesterday's workout. Ugh!...But you know I love it. :twisted:

I won't be doing anymore pictures tonight. I'm tired. Don't feel like messing with a webcam all night. I'm going to browse the forum, study a bit, do some reading, and then hit the sack. I've got plenty more I need to get done tomorrow, so I need a good rest. Six more days until the semester is OVER!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:sad:...so i'm late.

I just ordered a Leviathan Reloaded/Reset AD stack to run with DCP...so i'm amped to read along with your Resetting of the awesomeness.

ps - have you gotten any coffee from that company yet? I just received another delivery today :whip:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I've been working on my posing for the last five mintues and I'm freaking wiped. I never realized how tired that crap makes you.
Anyways, I usually tighten up around bed time, but come to think of it my meals were switched around a little today, so I don't know if that will happen.

I've still got to mess with the lighting a bit. I don't quite have it on the right angle so it's hard to see definition in my chest/abs/delts/arms. I seem to be picking up some more water since I'm now off of the T-911.

More later if I'm not so tired. I need to get some new pics anyways.
HAHAHA, so true :eek:

Wheels of steel!
Looking great IC. Keep up the great job.
From what I can observe, Irish is one of the rare men that takes pride in showing off wheels, for a good reason :D :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

This was yesterday. I worked out in the afternoon after 1 Reset and 4 RPM. I hit Chest and had a very solid workout. Strength was up a little and energy was great.

I was real worn out when I got home, but I had a lot of stuff I needed to do, so I had to suck it up. I made some coffee and that woke me up a bit. It's so nice knowing I can just sip on some coffee to get a jolt of energy again.

Day 18

I was debating a workout today because my Hams seemed so tight and sore when I woke up, but that has never stopped me from a scheduled workout. So, I spent some time stretching and loosened them up a bit, and hit the gym in the afternoon.

Pre-workout I took...

1x Reset-AD
3x Basic Cuts
2x RPM
1x 25mg Ephedrine
1.6g 1-C

A little different than my normal dosing. I'm just testing out the waters to see what I like best.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre-workout I took...

1x Reset-AD
3x Basic Cuts
2x RPM
1x 25mg Ephedrine
1.6g 1-C

A little different than my normal dosing. I'm just testing out the waters to see what I like best.

Very naaaaas

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19 (Yesterday)

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was loaded down (and still am) with school stuff all day.

In all honesty, there is really not a whole lot of anything else to report. Reset-AD is doing it's job, and doing it very well! What else could I ask for in a supplement?!

Yesterday was Arms and I crushed them with supersets as usual. Pre-workout I took...

1x Reset-AD
3x Basic Cuts
3x RPM
1x 25mg Ephedrine (I think... :think:) - Errr, maybe not. Frick. I wish I could remember, that's kind of important.
1x NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus

That was probably my favorite dosing thus far. My energy levels were perfect. No extreme jitters. Huge mental boost and clarity. It was solid.

DOMS isn't too bad today, but it's there. Probably will be worse tomorrow.

Most of today is loaded with errands and school work. I'll also be applying for an internship position at the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, hopefully working in investigations or the drug team. I won't find out if I've been chosen until some time early next year.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll also be applying for an internship position at the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, hopefully working in investigations or the drug team. I won't find out if I've been chosen until some time early next year.

That's fantastic, Irish! Getting out of the academic realm and into what you actually want to be doing is a great experience. It's the fruition of all the hard work you've put in already - and internships in a field you are interested in just kick butt.

Good luck man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the need to tell everyone...

It's my off day, and with my second dose of Reset, for no apparent reason (boredom, perhaps), I took:

3x Basic Cuts
1x 25mg Ephedrine

and I'm freakin' bouncing off the walls! I notice the stimulatory effect much more when I'm just sitting down rather than when I'm working out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

It was an off day today.

Took some stims around lunch-time and was bouncing off the walls. It was awesome.

Delts/Traps tomorrow morning. Time to hit the sack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Had a Delt massacre this morning.

Reps and strength were both UP!

Pre-workout I took:

1x Reset-AD
3x Basic Cuts
3x RPM

This is probably my favorite dose thus far. Everything works out perfectly. I had a great sweat going, no headaches, and superior energy.

Exercises:

Atlantis Lateral Raise Machine
BB Front Raises
BB Upright Rows
Standing BB Press
BB Shrugs
20 mins on Treadmill; incline @ 13%, Speed @ 3.3-3.4mph, HR @ ~165-175

Working on my final project for my online class. I think I'll actually finish it tonight which puts me a day ahead of schedule!

More time for my Restorative Justice paper...blech!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Massacres and/or genocides of the delts are always fun. That Basic Cuts/RPM/Reset combo looks fun. God Bless Stims.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I left my CardioResp Lab until the day before, and ended up getting 5 hours of sleep almost catching a cold from it. And the lab report sucked lol. Glad to see you're working ahead :thumbsup:

Glad to hear Reset-AD is working for you. I tried some and didn't get much benefit but I don't think my adrenals were shot enough. After running LeviReloaded at 4caps/day (300 mg Caffeine), I'm pretty sure it will have some use over the Christmas break.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend running Reset with no stims for a couple weeks, and then dosing Reset with your stims to give them a little extra kick.

I'll be picking up another bottle of Reset for my next log (details to come).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be working out until later today. I woke up and checked what time my final was due for Case Management and realized it was 5pm instead of 10pm :eek: - So, I've got to get all of that finished before I take care of my lifting. I'd like to be done with the project by 2pm so I can get a standard afternoon session in.

My assignment is to develop a case plan for this woman. It involves figuring out her social history, family history, personal assesment, developing a plan of service/counseling, how to administer testing, etc., etc.- Interesting, indeed. Here's the case if you're interested in looking.

"Mary is a 40 year old woman who recently divorced her husband of 25 years. She was awarded custody of her two sons, John (17) and Tim (14). They were not happy that their parents divorced and wanted to live with their father. In the last month, the boys have been acting out at home, school and in the neighborhood. At home, they engage in verbal altercations with their mother and call her derogatory names. At school, their grades have dropped from A/B honor roll to D/F. Her oldest son is in jeopardy of failing his junior year of high school. Additionally, John has started smoking marijuana in the home and Mary has caught him offering it to Tim. She is afraid to confront him because he has threatened to hurt her in the past.

Mary works full-time as a bartender and is often away from home at night. She admits that her job has played a role in her marriage breaking up and her children not wanting to live with her. The boy’s father is in the military and deploys regularly for long periods of time. Mary admits to having numerous extramarital affairs and believes she may be pregnant. She is not sure that she wants to keep the baby if she is pregnant but doesn’t know if she wants an abortion or give the baby up for adoption.

Mary has a history of depression and is prescribed Wellbutrin but she does not take her medication on a regular basis. She denied any suicidal or homicidal thoughts at the present time but has a history of suicide attempts when she was in her early 20’s.

Mary’s family lives in the same community but she does not have regular contact with them because they do not approve of her lifestyle: working at a bar and having affairs. She does not have any friends that she feels she can use for support."

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
WHY am I following this log ?!!! Damn it, it is 1:22 AM, I got my RESET delivered yesterday, late afternoon, I don't want to go to sleep, I just want to take it NOW !!!!! :fool2:
Thanks Irish ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHY am I following this log ?!!! Damn it, it is 1:22 AM, I got my RESET delivered yesterday, late afternoon, I don't want to go to sleep, I just want to take it NOW !!!!! :fool2:
Thanks Irish ;)
Ya, whatever.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I won't be working out until later today. I woke up and checked what time my final was due for Case Management and realized it was 5pm instead of 10pm :eek: - So, I've got to get all of that finished before I take care of my lifting. I'd like to be done with the project by 2pm so I can get a standard afternoon session in.

My assignment is to develop a case plan for this woman. It involves figuring out her social history, family history, personal assesment, developing a plan of service/counseling, how to administer testing, etc., etc.- Interesting, indeed. Here's the case if you're interested in looking.

"Mary is a 40 year old woman who recently divorced her husband of 25 years. She was awarded custody of her two sons, John (17) and Tim (14). They were not happy that their parents divorced and wanted to live with their father. In the last month, the boys have been acting out at home, school and in the neighborhood. At home, they engage in verbal altercations with their mother and call her derogatory names. At school, their grades have dropped from A/B honor roll to D/F. Her oldest son is in jeopardy of failing his junior year of high school. Additionally, John has started smoking marijuana in the home and Mary has caught him offering it to Tim. She is afraid to confront him because he has threatened to hurt her in the past.

Mary works full-time as a bartender and is often away from home at night. She admits that her job has played a role in her marriage breaking up and her children not wanting to live with her. The boy’s father is in the military and deploys regularly for long periods of time. Mary admits to having numerous extramarital affairs and believes she may be pregnant. She is not sure that she wants to keep the baby if she is pregnant but doesn’t know if she wants an abortion or give the baby up for adoption.

Mary has a history of depression and is prescribed Wellbutrin but she does not take her medication on a regular basis. She denied any suicidal or homicidal thoughts at the present time but has a history of suicide attempts when she was in her early 20’s.

Mary’s family lives in the same community but she does not have regular contact with them because they do not approve of her lifestyle: working at a bar and having affairs. She does not have any friends that she feels she can use for support."
That is a very sad case. :(

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Dude, You should drop by my log and see what MY "Irish Cannon" has done this past few months....hahahaha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22

Hit Quads today.

Pre-workout I dosed:

1x Reset AD
3x Basic Cuts
3x RPM

This morning I dosed:

1x Reset AD
3x Basic Cuts
1x 25mg Ephedrine

The morning dose was a little boost to get my homework done.

My workout was okay today, but I had a lot on my mind, so I didn't get the HIIT in. I was dragging a little while lifting, but my numbers were real good. Legs are beat.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
WHOAAA, 6x Basic Cuts = 600mg caffeine/day + whatever is in RPM, that is enough stims for a party!

What is the largest dose of caffeine you've ever taken IC ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHOAAA, 6x Basic Cuts = 600mg caffeine/day + whatever is in RPM, that is enough stims for a party!

What is the largest dose of caffeine you've ever taken IC ?
+ my coffee

In one dose I've had as much as 1,000,000mcg

:p