bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone

Dienedrone’s main active ingredient is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, unique and powerful, non-methylated compound that has helped push the oral hormone market to new heights. Dienedrone resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond.

Dienedrone is non-methylated so it is easier on the liver and it works directly on the receptor sites with high affinity, so a conversion to another “active” compound is not necessary for results. And with less conversion comes less chance of conversion to non-desirable estrogen. It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.

Dienedrone is used for size and strength, with rapid pumps and weight gain being the most noticeable immediate results. Workouts take on new meaning and deliver more positive feedback pushing your physique beyond previous limitation. And like other compounds of this nature, Dienedrone was created to impart maximal visible changes in size and strength in the shortest period of time possible. Again, these are very dry and solid changes because the compound does not aromatize into any type of estrogen.

There are many other tren-like prohormones available but the active ingredient estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is unique in that growth of muscle mass is the result rather than a lean, cutting look that is associated with other tren products out there.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Name: bslick69b dienedrone log!

Sex: male

Height: 6'3

Weight: 220

Bodytype: large frame

im dedicated to my goals,lifting,training,work what evers!its all good,i tried other compounds and i know when something works or not!this is a perfect oppourtunity for me as the consumer/tester, and for the manufactuer to witness the effectiveness of the product,i tried 1-andro before and was more then pleased with the results!and i can only imagine what this product holds in store for me.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol
mon/wed/fri/-chest,bis(flat bar),back(shrugs),shoulders(milli press)-tue/thur-chest(dumbells),bis(dumbells),neck(dumbell shrugs),tri's(tri-bar),shoulders(skull crushers)-sat/run beach for 2hrs-(back-forth)-rest on sundays!3 sets of ten for each excercise till done,about 1-hr.and a half average!
Cardio Schedule/Protocol
i run the beach once or twice a week,on my off days from lifting.
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
mega-man multivita,l-glutimine,fish oil,100%whey (gnc)as a protien supp/shake.
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
4000-4500 cals(eat alot of whole foods)not sure on the cal ct.
Current Daily water intake:
almost a gal.
Short Term Goal:
grow as much as i can,bulk/muscle!
Long Term Goal:
get to a comfortable build that i can maintain for years to come
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
1-andro(ams),spawn(tri-city chem),m1d-mmv2(l.g),halo-drol liqui-gels,novedex-xt(gaspari)mass-tabs(ids),sustaplex(britishdragon),and a whole bunch of aminoacids(gnc)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed! :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im currently waiting on delivery,but thought i should set up shop first!..lol..!,,i'll keep everyone updated!..fo'sho!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin set-up!
i take it this is a 4-week cycle? dienedrone solo?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin set-up!
i take it this is a 4-week cycle? dienedrone solo?
yes!..a 4-weeker!..and im going to run it solo, with my usual dailys,but alone as a p.h!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbanged..i think this will be interesting, i used t-roid 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione wich is the same structure, it was quite wet actualy, will be interesting to see how you find this as everyone is different, anyway im watching bro...all the best!!!!

Russian

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I think you should plan a diet. You'll get better results this way.
thanks..diet in the works, i eat pretty well, but i deff.could improve , any suggestions?..would be appreciated!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Subbanged..i think this will be interesting, i used t-roid 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione wich is the same structure, it was quite wet actualy, will be interesting to see how you find this as everyone is different, anyway im watching bro...all the best!!!!

Russian
thanks russian!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

take it with peanut butter to aid absorption.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks..diet in the works, i eat pretty well, but i deff.could improve , any suggestions?..would be appreciated!
I think any basic diet would work. But when I say planning people just seem to be more consistent if they write down/fitday/etc what a typicall day will look like. Then they have a tendency to be more consistent.

Since your on cycle it is even more important to maximize results. If you sensitive to carbs then I am a big fan of cycling them. If not you can probably just keep a consistent macro ratio everyday.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I think any basic diet would work. But when I say planning people just seem to be more consistent if they write down/fitday/etc what a typicall day will look like. Then they have a tendency to be more consistent.

Since your on cycle it is even more important to maximize results. If you sensitive to carbs then I am a big fan of cycling them. If not you can probably just keep a consistent macro ratio everyday.
thanks royd!.:food:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ok!..im still waiting for my delivery,it looks like i'll be using aminoacids(bcaa's)with this cycle also!.. i wil start posting daily excercise routines as soon as product gets here! but heres what my daily supplement intake will look like!

dienedrone-2-morning.
mega-man multi-2-morning
aminoacids(bcaa's)3-preworkout-3-postworkout.
l-glutamine2-before-2-after workout
fish-oil-3-breakfast-3-lunch
atw-protien shake(100%whey)1-morning-1-afterworkout.
2-3 tbsp.peanutbutter-(with breakfast)

will post diet,training once product gets here!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
3-preworkout, 3-postworkout? Details?
im planning on taking 6 caps aminoacids(branch chain) per day!along with l-glutimine-4 caps per day!:food:as far as the amino's intake!..will post more once product arrives, hopefully today it will show!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You should buy another bottle and extend the cycle!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Will be watchin' slick.:)

Are you going to split your doses or just take two in the morn?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Will be watchin' slick.:)

Are you going to split your doses or just take two in the morn?
im going to pop two at once!..in the morning!..the reason being is.that my body reacts better to orals that way!..i noticed with other compounds i have used in the past,when i split it, i wouldnt feel it, but when i doubled it, it was on!!!thanks btw..mattikus!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
oh oh, its dienedrone time, rip it up bro, the hawaiin best, rawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we get start pictures? (although this will be better for strength than size, should be good for some size too)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Do we get start pictures? (although this will be better for strength than size, should be good for some size too)
yes!..i will post'em when the goods arrive!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well, im hoping it will get here today!..its still kind of early so we will see!..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
its not here yet,but im going to give you guys the run down on the supp. popping plans!
morning-take 1 whey shake,2 l-glutamine,2-multi(megaman),3-fish-oils(gels),2-dienedrone(when it arrives)
pre-workout-3-aminoacids,3-fish-oil(caps)
post-workout-3-aminoacids,2-l-glutimine,(whey shake-1)
thats what it will look like all the way through the cycle!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's poppin' bslick?

If you're looking to gain, you'd better be looking to eat.

Are you currently tracking your calories or is 4000-4500 a guesstimate? I'll tell you right now if you're just guessing, odds are it's closer to 2500-3000 maybe less.

Anyway, buy up some tubs of quaker rolled oats (1 cup = 60g complex carbs) and a bunch of natural pb. Both of those mixed with whey protein in either water or milk will make a delicious, clean, easy, calorie dense shake.

Maybe get a loaf of whole wheat bread, my current preworkout stack is 6 slices of whole wheat, stacked! (plus Assault for a few more days :) )

Bah, what am I doing? This is your log. You know how to eat. Get big! subbed.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What's poppin' bslick?

If you're looking to gain, you'd better be looking to eat.

Are you currently tracking your calories or is 4000-4500 a guesstimate? I'll tell you right now if you're just guessing, odds are it's closer to 2500-3000 maybe less.

Anyway, buy up some tubs of quaker rolled oats (1 cup = 60g complex carbs) and a bunch of natural pb. Both of those mixed with whey protein in either water or milk will make a delicious, clean, easy, calorie dense shake.

Maybe get a loaf of whole wheat bread, my current preworkout stack is 6 slices of whole wheat, stacked! (plus Assault for a few more days :) )

Bah, what am I doing? This is your log. You know how to eat. Get big! subbed.
thanks s.b, i got me 3-tubs of oatmeal,2-big jars of p.b!..which i complement my breakfast with!..looks like im bringing out the ole' blender for this one..huh.!..lol..thanks s.b!:food:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The oatmeal cooked with 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder and 2 tsp of peanut butter mixed in tastes good. It tastes like a no bake cookie for breakfast.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
The oatmeal cooked with 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder and 2 tsp of peanut butter mixed in tastes good. It tastes like a no bake cookie for breakfast.
:food:sounds good to me!:food:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
going to be working chest,bicepts,back,shoulders.(until the goods get here)!.i will log in the mean time!

flat bench-4 sets of 10-272lbs.
flat bar curls-4 sets of 10-104lbs
flat bar s/shrugs-4 sets of 10-184lbs
flat bar military press-4 sets of 10-179lbs
dips-4 sets of 20
not real huge weight numbers, but effective!..and today is a light day for me!(not going heavy)
will go to the beach and do some running afterwards!(about 1-half to two hours)hopefully the package will come today! its still early!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh the beach! You lucky guy. I would love to live on the beach so I could sneak out while the kids are asleep and get some alone time. Maybe jog on the beach or walk down the coast.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its not here yet,but im going to give you guys the run down on the supp. popping plans!
morning-take 1 whey shake,2 l-glutamine,2-multi(megaman),3-fish-oils(gels),2-dienedrone(when it arrives)
pre-workout-3-aminoacids,3-fish-oil(caps)
post-workout-3-aminoacids,2-l-glutimine,(whey shake-1)
thats what it will look like all the way through the cycle!
might not be enough fat with the dienedrone. may want to look into a scoop of peanut butter with that. 5g of fat is a minimum to aid in absorption, and 3 gel caps of fish oil won't quite do the trick.

also, i would spread that dienedrone out a bit more. my experience with this compound tells me i can "feel" it kick in within 2.5 hours of dosing, so you may want to take it about 2.5 hours before the gym, then take the second cap about an hour after your post workout shake. IMO.

i have three bottles of dienedrone in the cubby, so i'll be watching this log closely. good luck brotha!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
might not be enough fat with the dienedrone. may want to look into a scoop of peanut butter with that. 5g of fat is a minimum to aid in absorption, and 3 gel caps of fish oil won't quite do the trick.

also, i would spread that dienedrone out a bit more. my experience with this compound tells me i can "feel" it kick in within 2.5 hours of dosing, so you may want to take it about 2.5 hours before the gym, then take the second cap about an hour after your post workout shake. IMO.

i have three bottles of dienedrone in the cubby, so i'll be watching this log closely. good luck brotha!
thanks for the info suncloud!..i take 3 tbsp of raw p.b everyday! and for the fish oil i will up it to 9-10 caps a day!thats a good idea for splitting it up come to think about it!(dienedrone)note! im glad to have good imput before it gets here!(about the product)!

tattoopierced1

I split my dien up throughout the day, one in the morning, and one with dinner