Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you to 3clipseGT and everyone else at LG Sciences for allowing me to run their new product, T-911. This will be the second log I have done for these guys, and they are always a great company to work with, and bring out some of the most impressive and innovative products that I've tried.

For those of you unaware, T-911 is a sublingual, test-boosting/strength increasing product with a dash of stimulant!

Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 168 lbs
BF% (est.): 8%ish
Body-type: Meso-Endo
Ancestry: Irish-American

There is about to be a complete change as far as diet (mainly pre and post workout) and training are concerned. I'll post what I THINK it's going to be, and if there is any change I will let everyone know...

Diet / Supplementation:

Meal 1 (30mins Pre-wo): 1 heaping scoop of ATW Whey Isolate, 30g WMS, 3g DiCreatine Malate, 3g Beta Alanine, 400mg P-Slin powder, 3caps RPM, 1 tablet of T-911

Intra-Workout: 40g BCAAs, 2g DiCreatine Malate, 2g BA

Meal 2 (Post-workout): 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites (scrambled), 1 slice of fat-free cheese, 2 slices of Ezekiel bread w/honey, 1/2 cup McCann's Steel Cut Oats (splenda, cinnamon, and a bit of sugar-free syrup for flavoring), 24oz of water, 6oz of the blue Naked fruit juice, 1g CLA, 1 multi-vitamin, 1 serving Acidophilus

Meal 3: 1 Flat Out flatbread (stone-ground whole wheat), 2 cans of tuna, 1g CLA, 1 serving Acidophilus

Meal 4: 1 heaping scoop of ATW Lean and Fit MR, 1 tablet T-911

Meal 5: 1 1/2 chicken breasts, 2.5 servings of Black beans, 10ish spears of asparagus, 1/4 cup brown Basmati rice (if I can find it), 1g CLA, Acidophilus

Meal 6: 1 heaping scoop of ON Casein, 1tbsp natty peanut butter, 1g CLA

Training:

I'm heading back to the old-school, high-volume training. I plan on doing this for about six weeks before switching back to lower volume, UNLESS I see extremely impressive results from the new program. Here's the setup...

Weightlifting

Chest

Flat BB Bench Press / Weighted Dips (Rotated Weekly)

Incline DB Press

Decline DB Press

DB Flies / Pec Deck

Quads

Squats / Front Squats (Rotated Weekly)

Leg Extensions

Alt. Leg Press

Box-Jumps

Arms (All Supersets)

Close-grip Smith Bench Press / Alt. DB Curl

BB Skull-crusher / Close-grip BB Curl

Overhead DB Press / Wide-grip BB Preacher Curl

Press-downs / Chin-ups

Hams
Stiff-legged Deadlift / Good Mornings (Rotated weekly – opposite of Regular Deadlift)

Lying Leg Curl

Kneeling Leg Curl

Hip Abduction / Hip Adduction (Superset)

Back
Regular Deadlift / Bent-over BB Row (Rotated Weekly – Opposite of SLDL)

Wide-grip Lat Pulldown

HammerStrength Lat Pulldown

Seated Row

Delts

Military Press / Standing BB Press (Rotated Weekly)

Lateral Raises (on Atlantis machine)

Wide-grip Smith Upright Rows

Front Raises

Cardiovascular

HIIT

Performed on Chest and Delt days. Sprint intervals and time will change accordingly.

Low-Moderate Intensity Cardio

Performed for twenty minutes on all workouts with the exception of HIIT days.

And that kicks things off!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

I started loading the T-911 today during Meal 3. Hopefully it will take effect by Sunday or Monday (whichever day it is I decide to start my new program).

Fortunately I didn't get nauseated from the Yohimbene; however, as with any yohimbene supplement I take, I did get some pretty embarassing shrinkage. Most people don't have this problem, but I've seen a couple other guys on AM mention it.

Definitely have some good energy from it already. The yohimbene LG Sciences uses is far superior than any other Y I've tried. I always feel it MUCH more in their products than anyone elses.

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know Im in holmie! Nice intro! Very professional! Do it up brosef!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am in for sure, one question how do you do your HIIT exactly?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for sure, one question how do you do your HIIT exactly?
I perfrom it on a spin bike. If you are familiar with "cycling", "Spin", or "RPM" cycling classes, it's the same bikes they use for those. Basically looks like this, but the one I use is a little nicer...

As far as the actual training, I've been doing twelve intervals of 30secs on / 60 secs off. So I'll crank the resistance up, do 30 seconds at maximum intensity, and then bring the resistance down again for 60 seconds, then repeat. I do a five minute warm-up, and a five minute cool-down.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in on this one bro! I love the high volume myself, altho i seem to mix it up naturaly every workout high volume has really helped me push the envelope with muscular gains.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DOMS setting in on my quads from todays workout. I love it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had an entire Kashi Thin Crust Roasted Vegetable pizza. It was delicious. I'm pretty full.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
sweet. im in. ive always been interested in LG products, but have never really checked em out. maybe you can persuade me.

good luck buddy!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just started running this myself yesterday. I'll be glad to follow along and see what kind of comparisons can be made.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
In. I'm looking for my first test supplement, and cant decide. So many good ones. DTH, Blue Up, TNT Stack at NP, etc.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, good luck man, excellent into, hope this product does you well :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to everyone!

Good to see you in here, Craig and Resolve!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbangadableaddlbobalinalolipoplsuckleonaplumasajamboed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Today is an off day, and I will start my new program tomorrow.

I've taken one tablet of T-911 this morning with my breakfast. It doesn't seem I'm affected by the yohimbene as much when I take it with food, so hopefully I won't deal with any issues down there.

My tounge gets a little numb when I take it, but nothing extreme. Only lasts for 5mins or so.

I forgot to put pictures in my first post, so I just took these. Sorry the back pic is all messed up.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The numbness is something everybody has been reporting with T911. It makes sense, considering your dissolving something under your tongue, but I'm curious as to what specifically causes that...
I'll have to do some research...

Your Lookin' lean man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your Lookin' lean man!
Hopefully we can bring that out some more. I just started doing HIIT a couple weeks ago, and I really think it should help quite a bit.

I don't know what to expect from the new pre-workout meal I'll be trying. I was afraid WMS would add to my waist, but everyone is saying that it won't since I'm taking P-Slin with it. We will see.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I didnt get the numbness the first whole day or the 1st dose of the 2nd day. On that 2nd dose though it kicked in right away, haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was going to be much worse, but it's not a big deal at all.

I'm used to it anyways. When I was younger, sometimes my friends and I would buy that stuff you spray in your throat when you're sick, and spray a crapload of it. After enough, your whole face gets numb, then you punch each other.

I was a tough bugger at 10yo.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was going to be much worse, but it's not a big deal at all.

I'm used to it anyways. When I was younger, sometimes my friends and I would buy that stuff you spray in your throat when you're sick, and spray a crapload of it. After enough, your whole face gets numb, then you punch each other.

I was a tough bugger at 10yo.
What in the world? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :toofunny:

That is so something my little brother would do...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, keep up the good work!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, here we go. I figured out a little contraption for my camera. I don't like asking people to take these kinds of photos unless they are close friends or something. I'll me with it some more, but here are a couple shots I've been wanting to get for everyone.

And yes, those are the funky-fresh board shorts hanging from my closet door...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1. you must have forgotten to send me those board shorts (or a pair like them)....so I guess just get them in the mail whenever you can and i'll be happy ;) j/k

2. you have said in the past that you aren't so happy with your forearms...but in those pics, they look like they are only a sliver smaller than your biceps! Thats outrageous!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. you must have forgotten to send me those board shorts (or a pair like them)....so I guess just get them in the mail whenever you can and i'll be happy ;) j/k
Christmas is right around the corner.

2. you have said in the past that you aren't so happy with your forearms...but in those pics, they look like they are only a sliver smaller than your biceps! Thats outrageous!
Then I guess I now have two things I'm not happy with. Thanks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's mainly just the way my forearms sit. With some people, there isn't much difference between flexed and flacid, but when I flex my arms, things change dramatically. So maybe it's just when I look at my arms flacid I get discouraged. I guess they look okay in the pics.

...then again, maybe I'm just really critical of myself. I have no regrets there, though. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to pretty much anything in my personal life. I don't think it's a bad thing.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great physique bro, will be interesting to see what t-911 does for you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I'm excited too. Resveratrol always treats me well, and I've never used any of the other stuff in it with the exception of the Yohimbene. I'm hoping I see the strength gains the other loggers have been reporting.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs/obliques are lookin more cut bro! And the back in the double bi pose front and back is very impressive!:clap2: Keep up the hard work man! Very inspirational stuff! And Good luck with the 911!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs/obliques are lookin more cut bro! And the back in the double bi pose front and back is very impressive!:clap2: Keep up the hard work man! Very inspirational stuff! And Good luck with the 911!
Thanks, dude. I was actually a little impressed myself. I haven't done any actual poses since the very beginning of the cut.

Going to train right now. High-volume here we come!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm used to it anyways. When I was younger, sometimes my friends and I would buy that stuff you spray in your throat when you're sick, and spray a crapload of it. After enough, your whole face gets numb, then you punch each other.I was a tough bugger at 10yo.
is that why you call yourself CANNON ? :rofl:

...then again, maybe I'm just really critical of myself. I have no regrets there, though. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to pretty much anything in my personal life. I don't think it's a bad thing.
It most definitely is NOT, and I'd rather :duel: than say that I'm wrong :D

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here we go. I figured out a little contraption for my camera. I don't like asking people to take these kinds of photos unless they are close friends or something. I'll me with it some more, but here are a couple shots I've been wanting to get for everyone.

And yes, those are the funky-fresh board shorts hanging from my closet door...
You should ask that girl, who said your physique hadn't changed much, to take photos of you IC :lol:
Then again, she'd probably go :jaw: and drop the camera :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should ask that girl, who said your physique hadn't changed much, to take photos of you IC :lol:
Then again, she'd probably go :jaw: and drop the camera :lol:
Eh, screw her. I don't like her politics anyways.

Day 3

Had a good chest workout today. Intensity was finally there; probably the exictement from the new training program, and I'm sure the Y in the 911 didn't hurt either.

I didn't hit any PRs or anything. Didn't really come close, but all in time. I have no doubt that the T-911 will help me get there.

I took my T-911 and RPM when I awoke, and chugged my pre-workout mix about twenty minutes after that. Hopped in my truck, blasted some Flogging Molly, and headed to the gym. About halfway there the Y in the 911 kicked in. I got that uber stimmed up feeling that I love.

The high-volume definitely gave me the pump that I've been missing. I didn't get anything close to this on my low-volume training other than when I hit arms; those seem to pump up easily.

I've got a sexual offense case-study to work on all day. Never fun.

As always, Cheers!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was feelin like sh1t and unmotivated to workout...until I just read your post! Thanks bud!:thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that why you call yourself CANNON ? :rofl:
It actually stems more from poker. Just developed the nickname from regulars. I'm usually extremely quiet at the table, but sometimes players tend to be very disrespectful and I've been known to blow up in their face...usually after I stack them.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told you guys I would notify you of any changes. Here are a couple...

1. Instead of Decline DB Press for Chest Day, I will be using the Hammer Strength Decline Press

2. I will be adding 1/2cup of ground oats to my pre-workout shake, and possibly an additional scoop of whey (I know, I'm getting crazy :p) - Snag and Poopy talked me into adding more carbohydrates to take advantage of the P-Slin. I'm still a little scared, but I have to at least try it out I think.

I think I'm officialy on a lean bulk. With all the cardio and HIIT, I hope to still achieve fat-loss.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I told you guys I would notify you of any changes. Here are a couple...

1. Instead of Decline DB Press for Chest Day, I will be using the Hammer Strength Decline Press

2. I will be adding 1/2cup of ground oats to my pre-workout shake, and possibly an additional scoop of whey (I know, I'm getting crazy :p) - Snag and Poopy talked me into adding more carbohydrates to take advantage of the P-Slin. I'm still a little scared, but I have to at least try it out I think.

I think I'm officialy on a lean bulk. With all the cardio and HIIT, I hope to still achieve fat-loss.
I was a bit skeptical of having carbs during workout and post workout altogether when I started my cut with X-force, but Resolve reassured me that it would be a good thing. So now I have about 64g peri and post (64g altogether, that is) And I'm still making progress. :D Carbs are good!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a bit skeptical of having carbs during workout and post workout altogether when I started my cut with X-force, but Resolve reassured me that it would be a good thing. So now I have about 64g peri and post (64g altogether, that is) And I'm still making progress. :D Carbs are good!
I just want to make sure I don't overdo it like I did last time I bulked. I don't quite know what it was that made me fat, but it was something, and I don't doubt WMS had a little to do with it.

I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out for any change in my waist or gut area.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure I don't overdo it like I did last time I bulked. I don't quite know what it was that made me fat, but it was something, and I don't doubt WMS had a little to do with it.

I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out for any change in my waist or gut area.
Absolutely- It seems that with cutting or bulking you have to adjust everything to fit your own body, or at least that is how it is with me when it comes to losing fat. Monitoring closely the way you feel and look is always a good idea.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely- It seems that with cutting or bulking you have to adjust everything to fit your own body, or at least that is how it is with me when it comes to losing fat. Monitoring closely the way you feel and look is always a good idea.
With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.
Only if you are wearing chaps (Reference to obama thread :D )

Adams