Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 25 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This libido is seriously insane. I was just watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and was getting turned on by April.

On top of it, last night, girls in my class that I normally wouldn't even consider were turning me on. At one point in class I just started laughing because it was so bad.
    I sit next to this one chick that's pretty cute and fun, but the dude she's talking with is in there as well. He's a nice guy so I can't knock on him, but it's definitely just the fact that he has lots of money. The three of us went out last night after class and I swear for every ten smiles I get out of her, the other dude gets one...I digress...

...sometimes I'll look at her in class and I just have a big grin and stare her down and she TOTALLY knows what's going through my head. So far I haven't acted on it.
    I have done this too! I was like wow harris what the fukk are you thinking. It real funny because i am athe one that has real high standards and when all my friends are like that girl is smoking, i'm like aww shes ok i guess. I have too really think a girl is a dime piece to actually put any effort into it other than just getting my sting on but don't follow me cause i am a ******* at times

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Speaking of the DC area, last time I was there I went to Georgetown and wandered down some alley and ended up in the most amazing jazz bar I had ever been to. I also had some great dinner there; ordered the salmon. I think I was the only white dude in there.
    Blues Alley!!

And Jerry "The Iceman" Butler Baked Salmon - served with mixed greens and baked potato.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Blues Alley!!

And Jerry "The Iceman" Butler Baked Salmon - served with mixed greens and baked potato.
    That was ****ing IT, dude! Wow. That's awesome. Must be well known around there or something. I was just walking around town one night and I saw all these people standing outside chatting so I thought I'd check it out. Bought a ticket and had a great time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Basically, if I can meet the American version of dragonfly I'll be set.
    Nah, man. There's only one Dragonfly.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That was ****ing IT, dude! Wow. That's awesome. Must be well known around there or something. I was just walking around town one night and I saw all these people standing outside chatting so I thought I'd check it out. Bought a ticket and had a great time.
    Well, there aren't many jazz clubs that I know of around here, but as soon as you said alley and Georgetown, that was it. Blues Alley is considered by many to be one of, if not, the best jazz club in the US. They have live jazz musicians booked like 360 days out of the year. And it's funny how it's literally down some random side street off Wisconsin Avenue. You could easily just walk right past it without knowing it was even there.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Haha. Touché.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Well, there aren't many jazz clubs that I know of around here, but as soon as you said alley and Georgetown, that was it. Blues Alley is considered by many to be one of, if not, the best jazz club in the US. They have live jazz musicians booked like 360 days out of the year. And it's funny how it's literally down some random side street off Wisconsin Avenue. You could easily just walk right past it without knowing it was even there.
    Ya. I had parked the car like right on that street and walked up the road to an ATM (and there was a dude standing right behind me acting like he was about to mug me and I was BEGGING for him to in my head because for some reason I was ready to fight that night) and then I walked back down to get a view of the Deleware. I saw those people and walked down where they were and I saw the sign and I immediately said, "I know what I'm doing tonight!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya. I had parked the car like right on that street and walked up the road to an ATM (and there was a dude standing right behind me acting like he was about to mug me and I was BEGGING for him to in my head because for some reason I was ready to fight that night) and then I walked back down to get a view of the Deleware. I saw those people and walked down where they were and I saw the sign and I immediately said, "I know what I'm doing tonight!"
    Yeah, it's a nice spot. That's not the first 'shady dude encounter at an ATM' I've heard of either.

I think you're thinking of the Potomac River though. Or Virginia. But Delaware and the Delaware River are nowhere near Georgetown.

9. Potomac. Yes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Errrrr, actually no, there is two of us now, went off to my genetics lab to duplicate myself so ONE OF US can catch up with everyone else’s threads AND THE OTHER ONE CAN DO WORK, hope WE don’t who’s gonna DO WHAT !!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Sorry for hijacking your thread IC

12. You have no idea what you're doing to us, Lady.

13. You better not stop posting pictures of yourself.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You better not stop posting pictures of yourself.

to that mate!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

15. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your thread IC
    I vote for more hijacks of this nature.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I vote for more hijacks of this nature.
    Dragonfly hijacks are the best kind.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    to that mate!
    to the T-911. This stuff kicks ass.

Guys, seriously, every morning I feel like a little kid at Christmas. I wake up and I'm just sooo freaking stoked to be able to hit the gym.

I friggin LOVE IT! I'm so thankful I'm healthy and functional and can enjoy a grueling workout.

I have such a big smile on my face just talking about it. Isn't pumping iron the most kick ass ****ing thing you can do?

18. Amen to that man! Whole-heartedly!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

19. I try not to have a bad mouth, but talking about iron just gets me SO ****ING PUMPED!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I try not to have a bad mouth, but talking about iron just gets me SO ****ING PUMPED!
    Geez, you're Test levels are high or anything right now.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    to the T-911. This stuff kicks ass.

Guys, seriously, every morning I feel like a little kid at Christmas. I wake up and I'm just sooo freaking stoked to be able to hit the gym.

I friggin LOVE IT! I'm so thankful I'm healthy and functional and can enjoy a grueling workout.

I have such a big smile on my face just talking about it. Isn't pumping iron the most kick ass ****ing thing you can do?
    Being healthy and functional are so easily taken for granted. I'm fully healthy, but not 100% functional in regards to what I'm able to do in the gym, (at this present time; only temporary).
    NSCA - CSCS

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Geez, you're Test levels are high or anything right now.
    ...and rising.

It feels great!

Not quite as good as when I was shooting 1.5g of TP a week, but pretty friggin good.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I try not to have a bad mouth, but talking about iron just gets me SO ****ING PUMPED!
    You've got a total gym woody going on right now, but I'm not mad atcha. I get them, too
    NSCA - CSCS

24. With the rate these threads are going NEITHER OF US will be able to do ANY WORK

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    to the T-911. This stuff kicks ass. Guys, seriously, every morning I feel like a little kid at Christmas. I wake up and I'm just sooo freaking stoked to be able to hit the gym.

PLEEEEZE, NOOOO !!! DON'T tempt me IC, I'm already taking too much stuff

Hell yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Being healthy and functional are so easily taken for granted. I'm fully healthy, but not 100% functional in regards to what I'm able to do in the gym, (at this present time; only temporary).
    I know that and it sucks if you are into pumping iron 'cause life becomes empty if you can't do it with FULL INTENSITY

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yeah, same here.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Oh, c'mon. Just a little won't hurt. Just try some....c'mooonnnn....

I really wonder how T-911 would affect a female. Sounds interesting.

What do you think, 3clipse?

27. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    With the rate these threads are going NEITHER OF US will be able to do ANY WORK

My thoughts exactly
    NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I really wonder how T-911 would affect a female. Sounds interesting.

What do you think, 3clipse?
    From this,

to this,
    NSCA - CSCS

29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    From this,

to this,
    Hahahah.

I'm thinking there would be some huge strength increase, extreme firming/tightening, and a huge libido boost.

One-half tablet, 2x daily ~ 1 ED.

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    From this,

to this,

NO, NO and NO! That is an inaccurate prognosis
    Volcom, check post #123
    at : 2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

This way at least iI'm not hijacking IC's thread with pictures of MYSELF
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM