Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 29 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It actually stems more from poker. Just developed the nickname from regulars. I'm usually extremely quiet at the table, but sometimes players tend to be very disrespectful and I've been known to blow up in their face...usually after I stack them.
    HAHAHA! I call it snake attitude and Iím guilty of it too, only STRIKE when EXTREMELY IRRITATEDÖ.and then you better watch out
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.
    Not to worry, we'll be watching VERY CLOSELY, right Adams ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Nice new avy, Dragonfly! I love seeing girls with a heavy BB across their shoulders.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. I'm in!

5. Day 4

I'm at how amazingly-incredible my workout was.

Woke up around 7:45, took 1 T-911 and 4 RPM, got on here for ten minutes or so, and then slammed my shake. Rolled to the gym around 8:20 and was hitting the weights by 8:30.

My intensity was excellent, and my strength is most definitely picking up, thanks to the 911.

My entire workout only took 1.5hrs, and it included 18sets for Hams/ 4sets for Calves/ and 10 intervals of HIIT.

I had some great sets on my Good Mornings. Now that I'm hitting a wide rep range (6-15), I am really starting to see the weight that I'm able to crank out. I never went below twelve reps on Good Mornings before, and the bar was pretty decently loaded by the time I was hitting seven reps. :good:

The HIIIT was pretty hard, and I had to lessen the resistance because my legs just weren't able to handle it after I beat them up just minutes prior.

Instead of doing HIIT on Chest and Delt days, I'll be doing it on Ham and Quad days. It seems to heavily involve legs, especially on the last few intervals, so I figure why not do it on a leg day?

Edit: And libido is wild, too!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Not to worry, we'll be watching VERY CLOSELY, right Adams ?
    Yes DG... you are EVERYWHERE!!!

The Historic PES Legend

7. BAhahahah! That's awesome.

8. Sexy pic! mmmm

Workout looks good bruther!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. HAH! That caption is hilarious. And RAWR on the pic, no doubt!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

'Sluttiest mammal' or not... That's hot.

11. Logs lookin good broham, glad ur diggin the T911!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

I am officially in love with this chick...

Add it to my list of ones the wife knows about:

Daisy from Rock of Love
    Marzia Prince (she is really nice on top of being hot)
    Meghan from Rock of Love

13. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am officially in love with this chick...

Add it to my list of ones the wife knows about:

Daisy from Rock of Love
    Marzia Prince (she is really nice on top of being hot)
    Meghan from Rock of Love
    Look at the eyes... it is OBVIOUSLY Dragon Fly with a ninja suit on!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 4

Woke up around 7:45, took 1 T-911 and 4 RPM, got on here for ten minutes or so, and then slammed my shake. Rolled to the gym around 8:20 and was hitting the weights by 8:30.

My intensity was excellent, and my strength is most definitely picking up, thanks to the 911.

My entire workout only took 1.5hrs, and it included 18sets for Hams/ 4sets for Calves/ and 10 intervals of HIIT.

I had some great sets on my Good Mornings. Now that I'm hitting a wide rep range (6-15), I am really starting to see the weight that I'm able to crank out. I never went below twelve reps on Good Mornings before, and the bar was pretty decently loaded by the time I was hitting seven reps. :good:

The HIIIT was pretty hard, and I had to lessen the resistance because my legs just weren't able to handle it after I beat them up just minutes prior.

Instead of doing HIIT on Chest and Delt days, I'll be doing it on Ham and Quad days. It seems to heavily involve legs, especially on the last few intervals, so I figure why not do it on a leg day?

Edit: And libido is wild, too!

For hammies, I prefer lower rep good-mornings - higher reps just seem to put too much tension on my lower back, especially as I increase weight. I like the way you're mixin' it up, though - somewhat of a pyramid from the sound of things.

***NOW @ NP***

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    For hammies, I prefer lower rep good-mornings - higher reps just seem to put too much tension on my lower back, especially as I increase weight. I like the way you're mixin' it up, though - somewhat of a pyramid from the sound of things.
    Ya, most exercises are pyramid. I'm really taking things back to the basics for this log, and probably a couple weeks after that even. I'll probably write a new program in about 6-8 weeks. It will probably focus on powerlifts and strength exercies. Lots of compound movements. Snatches, cleans, squats, deads, presses, etc.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, most exercises are pyramid. I'm really taking things back to the basics for this log, and probably a couple weeks after that even. I'll probably write a new program in about 6-8 weeks. It will probably focus on powerlifts and strength exercies. Lots of compound movements. Snatches, cleans, squats, deads, presses, etc.
    Awesome! Some of my favorite workouts have revolved around a few very heavy compound lifts. And increasing strength is always a good thing.

***NOW @ NP***

17. I forgot to mention to you guys that the shake I made this morning was EXCELLENT. Here's the breakdown...

2 scoops ATW Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun
    30g WMS
    1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Quaker oats - Ground in coffee grinder
    1tsp (3.6g) Beta Alanine
    1tsp (3.4g) DiCreatine Malate
    400mg bulk P-Slin

Yumskies!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 4

How long do your workouts usually take ?!

Damn right, can't go home with the job half done

19. so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    It is hard though 'cause they have to keep up with your thread too Volcom

21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    I was wondering where you've been at!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    How long do your workouts usually take ?!
    While I was doing low-volume training, the lifting would take about 1.5hrs, plus twenty minutes of cardio.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I was wondering where you've been at!
    I never get the memo's for these things.

Umm... I couldn't the address?
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Lets start a random discussion thread and see if we can carry the entire thing out by using ONLY emoticons.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kickstart7 gets BULKED UP with LG Sciences!!
    By Kickstart7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 03:09 PM
  2. CUT IT UP with LG Sciences Cutting Kit - 2 Loggers
    By ManimalPatB in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:42 PM
  3. LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
  5. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:21 PM