Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Fo' Shizzle

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Fo' Shizzle

    Adams
    Welcome!

  3. I told you guys I would notify you of any changes. Here are a couple...

    1. Instead of Decline DB Press for Chest Day, I will be using the Hammer Strength Decline Press

    2. I will be adding 1/2cup of ground oats to my pre-workout shake, and possibly an additional scoop of whey (I know, I'm getting crazy ) - Snag and Poopy talked me into adding more carbohydrates to take advantage of the P-Slin. I'm still a little scared, but I have to at least try it out I think.

    I think I'm officialy on a lean bulk. With all the cardio and HIIT, I hope to still achieve fat-loss.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I told you guys I would notify you of any changes. Here are a couple...

    1. Instead of Decline DB Press for Chest Day, I will be using the Hammer Strength Decline Press

    2. I will be adding 1/2cup of ground oats to my pre-workout shake, and possibly an additional scoop of whey (I know, I'm getting crazy ) - Snag and Poopy talked me into adding more carbohydrates to take advantage of the P-Slin. I'm still a little scared, but I have to at least try it out I think.

    I think I'm officialy on a lean bulk. With all the cardio and HIIT, I hope to still achieve fat-loss.
    I was a bit skeptical of having carbs during workout and post workout altogether when I started my cut with X-force, but Resolve reassured me that it would be a good thing. So now I have about 64g peri and post (64g altogether, that is) And I'm still making progress. Carbs are good!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I was a bit skeptical of having carbs during workout and post workout altogether when I started my cut with X-force, but Resolve reassured me that it would be a good thing. So now I have about 64g peri and post (64g altogether, that is) And I'm still making progress. Carbs are good!
    I just want to make sure I don't overdo it like I did last time I bulked. I don't quite know what it was that made me fat, but it was something, and I don't doubt WMS had a little to do with it.

    I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out for any change in my waist or gut area.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I just want to make sure I don't overdo it like I did last time I bulked. I don't quite know what it was that made me fat, but it was something, and I don't doubt WMS had a little to do with it.

    I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out for any change in my waist or gut area.
    Absolutely- It seems that with cutting or bulking you have to adjust everything to fit your own body, or at least that is how it is with me when it comes to losing fat. Monitoring closely the way you feel and look is always a good idea.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Absolutely- It seems that with cutting or bulking you have to adjust everything to fit your own body, or at least that is how it is with me when it comes to losing fat. Monitoring closely the way you feel and look is always a good idea.
    With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.
    Only if you are wearing chaps (Reference to obama thread )

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Flab can really sneak up on you on a clean bulk... definitely best to avoid it - we'll keep ya lean
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Only if you are wearing chaps (Reference to obama thread )

    Adams
    Man, don't even get me started on that thread. Good grief.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It actually stems more from poker. Just developed the nickname from regulars. I'm usually extremely quiet at the table, but sometimes players tend to be very disrespectful and I've been known to blow up in their face...usually after I stack them.
    HAHAHA! I call it snake attitude and Iím guilty of it too, only STRIKE when EXTREMELY IRRITATEDÖ.and then you better watch out
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    With that said, EVERYONE be honest with my photo critiques. If I look like I'm adding too much fat, with no muscle gain (or a poor ratio), please, PLEASE tell me. I pick myself apart every day, you guys will see the more dramatic changes week by week.
    Not to worry, we'll be watching VERY CLOSELY, right Adams ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. Nice new avy, Dragonfly! I love seeing girls with a heavy BB across their shoulders.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. I'm in!

  15. Day 4

    I'm at how amazingly-incredible my workout was.

    Woke up around 7:45, took 1 T-911 and 4 RPM, got on here for ten minutes or so, and then slammed my shake. Rolled to the gym around 8:20 and was hitting the weights by 8:30.

    My intensity was excellent, and my strength is most definitely picking up, thanks to the 911.

    My entire workout only took 1.5hrs, and it included 18sets for Hams/ 4sets for Calves/ and 10 intervals of HIIT.

    I had some great sets on my Good Mornings. Now that I'm hitting a wide rep range (6-15), I am really starting to see the weight that I'm able to crank out. I never went below twelve reps on Good Mornings before, and the bar was pretty decently loaded by the time I was hitting seven reps. :good:

    The HIIIT was pretty hard, and I had to lessen the resistance because my legs just weren't able to handle it after I beat them up just minutes prior.

    Instead of doing HIIT on Chest and Delt days, I'll be doing it on Ham and Quad days. It seems to heavily involve legs, especially on the last few intervals, so I figure why not do it on a leg day?

    Edit: And libido is wild, too!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Not to worry, we'll be watching VERY CLOSELY, right Adams ?
    Yes DG... you are EVERYWHERE!!!



    The Historic PES Legend

  17. BAhahahah! That's awesome.

  18. Sexy pic! mmmm

    Workout looks good bruther!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. HAH! That caption is hilarious. And RAWR on the pic, no doubt!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yes DG... you are EVERYWHERE!!!



    'Sluttiest mammal' or not... That's hot.

  21. Logs lookin good broham, glad ur diggin the T911!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yes DG... you are EVERYWHERE!!!



    I am officially in love with this chick...

    Add it to my list of ones the wife knows about:

    Daisy from Rock of Love
    Marzia Prince (she is really nice on top of being hot)
    Meghan from Rock of Love

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am officially in love with this chick...

    Add it to my list of ones the wife knows about:

    Daisy from Rock of Love
    Marzia Prince (she is really nice on top of being hot)
    Meghan from Rock of Love
    Look at the eyes... it is OBVIOUSLY Dragon Fly with a ninja suit on!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 4

    I'm at how amazingly-incredible my workout was.

    Woke up around 7:45, took 1 T-911 and 4 RPM, got on here for ten minutes or so, and then slammed my shake. Rolled to the gym around 8:20 and was hitting the weights by 8:30.

    My intensity was excellent, and my strength is most definitely picking up, thanks to the 911.

    My entire workout only took 1.5hrs, and it included 18sets for Hams/ 4sets for Calves/ and 10 intervals of HIIT.

    I had some great sets on my Good Mornings. Now that I'm hitting a wide rep range (6-15), I am really starting to see the weight that I'm able to crank out. I never went below twelve reps on Good Mornings before, and the bar was pretty decently loaded by the time I was hitting seven reps. :good:

    The HIIIT was pretty hard, and I had to lessen the resistance because my legs just weren't able to handle it after I beat them up just minutes prior.

    Instead of doing HIIT on Chest and Delt days, I'll be doing it on Ham and Quad days. It seems to heavily involve legs, especially on the last few intervals, so I figure why not do it on a leg day?

    Edit: And libido is wild, too!

    For hammies, I prefer lower rep good-mornings - higher reps just seem to put too much tension on my lower back, especially as I increase weight. I like the way you're mixin' it up, though - somewhat of a pyramid from the sound of things.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    For hammies, I prefer lower rep good-mornings - higher reps just seem to put too much tension on my lower back, especially as I increase weight. I like the way you're mixin' it up, though - somewhat of a pyramid from the sound of things.
    Ya, most exercises are pyramid. I'm really taking things back to the basics for this log, and probably a couple weeks after that even. I'll probably write a new program in about 6-8 weeks. It will probably focus on powerlifts and strength exercies. Lots of compound movements. Snatches, cleans, squats, deads, presses, etc.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, most exercises are pyramid. I'm really taking things back to the basics for this log, and probably a couple weeks after that even. I'll probably write a new program in about 6-8 weeks. It will probably focus on powerlifts and strength exercies. Lots of compound movements. Snatches, cleans, squats, deads, presses, etc.
    Awesome! Some of my favorite workouts have revolved around a few very heavy compound lifts. And increasing strength is always a good thing.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. I forgot to mention to you guys that the shake I made this morning was EXCELLENT. Here's the breakdown...

    2 scoops ATW Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun
    30g WMS
    1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Quaker oats - Ground in coffee grinder
    1tsp (3.6g) Beta Alanine
    1tsp (3.4g) DiCreatine Malate
    400mg bulk P-Slin

    Yumskies!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 4

    I'm at how amazingly-incredible my workout was.

    Woke up around 7:45, took 1 T-911 and 4 RPM, got on here for ten minutes or so, and then slammed my shake. Rolled to the gym around 8:20 and was hitting the weights by 8:30.

    My intensity was excellent, and my strength is most definitely picking up, thanks to the 911.

    My entire workout only took 1.5hrs, and it included 18sets for Hams/ 4sets for Calves/ and 10 intervals of HIIT.
    How long do your workouts usually take ?!

    I had some great sets on my Good Mornings. Now that I'm hitting a wide rep range (6-15), I am really starting to see the weight that I'm able to crank out. I never went below twelve reps on Good Mornings before, and the bar was pretty decently loaded by the time I was hitting seven reps. :good:

    The HIIIT was pretty hard, and I had to lessen the resistance because my legs just weren't able to handle it after I beat them up just minutes prior.

    Instead of doing HIIT on Chest and Delt days, I'll be doing it on Ham and Quad days. It seems to heavily involve legs, especially on the last few intervals, so I figure why not do it on a leg day?
    Damn right, can't go home with the job half done

  29. so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    NSCA - CSCS

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    It is hard though 'cause they have to keep up with your thread too Volcom

  31. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    so this is where the cool kids hang out.
    I was wondering where you've been at!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    How long do your workouts usually take ?!
    While I was doing low-volume training, the lifting would take about 1.5hrs, plus twenty minutes of cardio.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I was wondering where you've been at!
    I never get the memo's for these things.

    Umm... I couldn't the address?
    NSCA - CSCS

  34. Lets start a random discussion thread and see if we can carry the entire thing out by using ONLY emoticons.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    NSCA - CSCS

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    It is hard though 'cause they have to keep up with your thread too Volcom
    Dragonfly, the AM house favorite.
    NSCA - CSCS

  37. I heard you are a very knowledgable person, so I will be following this trying to learn some more

  38. Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I heard you are a very knowledgable person, so I will be following this trying to learn some more
    Great to have you following!


    I just woke up about 20mins ago. Took my 911 and RPM, and now I'm slamming my shake. I'll be hitting arms this morning. Don't know if I'll be updating until this evening or not. Depends on how much time I have between the gym and my classes.

    Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you all later.

  39. Day 5

    Had a pretty sick arm workout today. I crushed 42 sets and twenty minutes of cardio in 1.5hrs.

    I'm still toying a little bit with rep range and organization of the exercises.

    Once again, intensity was extremely high, and my strength is definitely going up at a pretty quick rate. The T-911 is really making itself known.

    I remembered I have a bunch of HMB powder that I never used, so I'll probably be adding 5g of that to my shake in the morning.

    My muscles are pretty pissed off at me these days. I haven't been this sore all over in a long, long time. The high-volume is really shocking my body, and I love it.

    I was wearing a Nike long-sleeve zip up today, and my pump was still completely noticeable even through the clothing. It feels so great to be getting all of this bloodflow for a change. When I was doing low-volume there just weren't enough sets to really get a good pump going.

    I can't say for sure, but I really think the combination of my strength gains, HIIT, and the upped pre-workout carbohydrates are really going to produce some excellent results.

    I took the first picture a little over an hour after I finished lifting, and I still had some blood rushing to my arms. I couldn't really even flex that well. The second picture was from last night. Sorry I suck so bad at posing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Log in
Log in