Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 29 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I just realized that in my avi, I'm wearing a hoodie that says "Volcom" on it.
    I appreciate the shout out
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What? That can be taken in some many different ways. LOL
    By Southern California standards it was a compliment (no homogenous)
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Ohhhh. I guess you mean the goatee? Sorry, man. I didn't know what you were talking about. haha. I decided to leave that there when I was shaving a couple days ago.

4. Ohhhhhhhh. Goatee. I didn't get it either. I was like ... Huh??? LOL!

5. Very appropriate avi there Irish
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very appropriate avi there Irish
    Aye.

It's making me want coffee everytime I see it, though. In fact, I think I'm going to make some right now!... The question is which roast? Jamaican Me Crazy, Hot Scotch Toddy, or White Sands?...Hmm...

7. Body Performance Solutions

8. Hey you mind linking me up to the BB Hack Squats routine Resolve learnded you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Hey you mind linking me up to the BB Hack Squats routine Resolve learnded you?
    It's not really a routine, it's just the form that he explained to me.

You start with the bar behind you at your ankles and grip it regularly, palms facing behind you (I used wraps). You are sort of hovering over the bar at this point, and you almost perform a deadlift movement focusing on bringing the weight up using your quads.

10. youre not lookn so irish in that pic there

11. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    youre not lookn so irish in that pic there
    Are you speaking of Asian news reporter, Trisha Tokanowa?

12. Tricia Takanawa: Thank you, Diane. Sex. Some people have it anonymously. What kind of person would do that you might ask? Well, I'm about to find out. I've just picked up a complete stranger in a hotel bar and he's in the bathroom right now,
    possibly doing drugs. Watch as I have sex with this potentially dangerous man, as we take you in-depth and undercover.
    (Quagmire walks into the room in his boxers and lays down on the bed.)
    Quagmire: I've never had a Spanish chick before! O-LE!!!

13. I ****ing LOVE Family Guy.

Thanks Irish, I'm going to try them out today and see what's up.

14. Glad to see the hack squats love is getting spread around. They're the real deal - comparable to front squats for quad work.

Just bare in mind, that, if you're tall, you're gonna want to elevate your heels on some plates or a block so the bar doesn't hit your calves every rep.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

15. Doing good, Irish!

You look very deep in thought in your avi...that or you're very sleepy, and and having shallow thought like, "Why the hell is someone taking a picture of me?!"

16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Glad to see the hack squats love is getting spread around. They're the real deal - comparable to front squats for quad work.

Just bare in mind, that, if you're tall, you're gonna want to elevate your heels on some plates or a block so the bar doesn't hit your calves every rep.
    I wasn't having a problem with it hitting my calves (I'm not tall), but it was rubbing against my hams the last few reps when I was getting tired. It didn't bother me much, though.

17. Irish, I tried yet to no avail. I explained in my log why they didn't work for me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Irish, I tried yet to no avail. I explained in my log why they didn't work for me.
    I just read, and I had a little of that same problem, but once you correct the form it feels much better. Just work with the bar only for a little while until you get it right. Don't give up!

19. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Doing good, Irish!

You look very deep in thought in your avi...that or you're very sleepy, and and having shallow thought like, "Why the hell is someone taking a picture of me?!"
    Just standing around chatting and drinking coffee. Haha.

20. Trick or treat, give me coffee beans

NSCA - CSCS

21. Is that actually a Halloween costume, or are you on your way to slit the throats of some corrupt corporate executives?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Is that actually a Halloween costume, or are you on your way to slit the throats of some corrupt corporate executives?
    You weren't suppose to know that....
    NSCA - CSCS

23. When I was little I always wanted to be a ninja, but then I read about them and realized that they were all hippies and swore them off.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    When I was little I always wanted to be a ninja, but then I read about them and realized that they were all hippies and swore them off.
    Haha, hippie Samurai's.

It was just a webcam site. They had costume templates and you line your face up to the template costume.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. You should check out Poison's coffee man. I just got my first order of Organic Nicaraguan beans....the scent is EFFING intense!! I haven't had a cup yet but my whole room smells amazing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kickstart7 gets BULKED UP with LG Sciences!!
    By Kickstart7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 03:09 PM
  2. CUT IT UP with LG Sciences Cutting Kit - 2 Loggers
    By ManimalPatB in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:42 PM
  3. LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
  5. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:21 PM