Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 25 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. jesus i just caught up on like 6 pages. log looks awesome man. and youre looking way leaner. youre abs seem a lot more defined that your blue gene log.

and cheers on the hack squats. i never knew thats what bb hack squats were. anytime ive done those i thought they were like reverse deads haha. the more you know.

keep it up man.

btw, how much did you find airfare to the arnold for? i know were different parts of the country, but the only one i found were like 600 bucks roundtrip.

2. $414 with hotel included! It wasn't too shabby of a hotel, and it's only a couple miles from the convention center.

I may be driving up there with some buddies though. That would make it even a little cheaper. I don't mind a good road-trip.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    $414 with hotel included! It wasn't too shabby of a hotel, and it's only a couple miles from the convention center.

I may be driving up there with some buddies though. That would make it even a little cheaper. I don't mind a good road-trip.
    nice. id love to go. the O was so much fun. and i hear the arnold is 10x better. maybe ill be able to go if i happen to get a decent job in the next few months. and driving is definitely not an option like it was for the O.

4. oh and how is the all the whey lean and fit treating you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    $414 with hotel included! It wasn't too shabby of a hotel, and it's only a couple miles from the convention center.

My hotel was dumb cheap...so i'm amped on that . I'm staying exactly 8 miles out of the convention center...but I chose a hotel that has a shuttle running to and from the Arnold and my hotel ...EFF parking!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    My hotel was dumb cheap...so i'm amped on that . I'm staying exactly 8 miles out of the convention center...but I chose a hotel that has a shuttle running to and from the Arnold and my hotel ...EFF parking!
    Saaaaame here!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    oh and how is the all the whey lean and fit treating you?
    It's good, man! I like it. I use it in between my lunch and dinner meals. I like the added fiber and vitamins in it.

8. All this talk about the hotels and stuff makes me want to book at a nicer one. Hmmm...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Saaaaame here!
    haha that would be funny if it was the same hotel. Imagine the fiasco that would be! I'd say EFF the bar scene and we could just buy guiness, jameson, and baileys and have a carbomb party!
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Speaking of, Cannon, If you'd like me to partake in a nice drink amongst gentlemen, odds are we're going to have to go to a restaurant/bar. My girlfriend is going to have her daughter with us and ditching them at any point is like asking for trouble

If you guys all plan to go out to a specific pub and stuff though....we will have to catch up some other time
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Speaking of, Cannon, If you'd like me to partake in a nice drink amongst gentlemen, odds are we're going to have to go to a restaurant/bar. My girlfriend is going to have her daughter with us and ditching them at any point is like asking for trouble

If you guys all plan to go out to a specific pub and stuff though....we will have to catch up some other time
    I'm totally game for whatever. I'm not picky at all, man. You've gotta be there, though! I don't even have to drink. It doesn't matter to me. I definitely don't want you to have to ditch your girl and her daughter.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm totally game for whatever. I'm not picky at all, man. You've gotta be there, though! I don't even have to drink. It doesn't matter to me. I definitely don't want you to have to ditch your girl and her daughter.
    Sweet deal. I spoke with her about it earlier today and told her I thought it'd be cool if I could hang out with all of you for a little while during the AC and all and she said whatever we did was cool with her...as long as the drinking portion took place at a place like that. I gotta agree there, haha.

I'm not talkin about gettin blitzed or anything...but I think being dual members of Team Eire and all....we should at least have one glass of the Irish Faith together

It'll be part one of my cheat meal. Part 2 will be the biggest, dirtiest piece of cow that *insert the place we have a drink here* has to offer!
    www.millenniumsport.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Sweet deal. I spoke with her about it earlier today and told her I thought it'd be cool if I could hang out with all of you for a little while during the AC and all and she said whatever we did was cool with her...as long as the drinking portion took place at a place like that. I gotta agree there, haha.

I'm not talkin about gettin blitzed or anything...but I think being dual members of Team Eire and all....we should at least have one glass of the Irish Faith together

It'll be part one of my cheat meal. Part 2 will be the biggest, dirtiest piece of cow that *insert the place we have a drink here* has to offer!
    I agree on all levels. I don't want to get schnokered, especially since I will probably get a workout or two in while I'm there.

...and any cheat meal I have there will be GLORIOUS! I'm sure all the resturaunts see people all buff and ripped coming in from the Arnold and they all order something that's totally horrible for them. The people working are probably like, "What the HELL?! How can they eat like that and look how they do?!" I don't know any bodybuilders that don't have at least one cheat meal when they are out of town.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I agree on all levels. I don't want to get schnokered, especially since I will probably get a workout or two in while I'm there.

...and any cheat meal I have there will be GLORIOUS! I'm sure all the resturaunts see people all buff and ripped coming in from the Arnold and they all order something that's totally horrible for them. The people working are probably like, "What the HELL?! How can they eat like that and look how they do?!" I don't know any bodybuilders that don't have at least one cheat meal when they are out of town.
    That's part of the way I gauge my trips. When I go out of town (usually on vacation), I like to get a feel for the area by eating somewhere that's not a chain type restaurant and sampling some of the area's food. That undoubtedly means a cheat meal, haha.
    The fitness center at our hotel is crap, but I will probably try to get a workout in myself.
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. If there is a Gold's Gym close by I'll be going there. I'm a member at Gold's locally, and we get travel passes to go to the out-of-town gyms.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    If there is a Gold's Gym close by I'll be going there. I'm a member at Gold's locally, and we get travel passes to go to the out-of-town gyms.
    Right now i'm a member of "CT's Bedroom Gym". Not a bad facility...but pretty small. Great client base though.

...I think i'm just gonna bring my kettlebells, haha
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. Going to slam Hams and do HIIT in about an hour.

I am one big piece of DOMSmeat right now. Oh, so tender!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 10

Anyways. once they opened up the gym I already had a pretty good pump going from the push-ups. My exercises were:

(Push-ups in the parking lot)
    Pec Deck/Flies
    Incline DB Press
    HS Decline Press
    Dips
    Standing Calf Raises
    20mins Stairmill

My strength was up considerably in this workout. I went up 10lbs in on my Incline DB Press, and 20lbs on the HS Decline Press.

I upped the intensity on the stairmill today and got my HR up to 180 for ~10 of the 20mins.

I increased my carbohydrates in my Pre-WO shake this morning by adding 30g more of WMS, and 15g more of Oats. I'll be closely monitoring my waistline since that would be where I put on any fat. I figure since I'm using the P-Slin, I may as well put it to the test.

My pump was solid this morning and I got a snap of it after my workout. I'm completely relaxed in the photo. I definitely noticed an increase in the pump from this chest workout compared to last weeks, due probably to the increase in WMS/Oats.

Nice job Irish, keep breaking those PRs and of course, keep posting photos of yourAMAZINGself 'cause we humans are visual creatures, got to see it to believe it

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r2iiNVICfjg"]YouTube - skiing ostrich[/ame]

19. I ended up trimming the chest/stomach hair a bit last night. I tell myself it was out of boredom, but I know it wasn't...

It was all you friggin peer-pressuring buttholes.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I ended up trimming the chest/stomach hair a bit last night. I tell myself it was out of boredom, but I know it wasn't...

It was all you friggin peer-pressuring buttholes.
    You weren't gettin the pressure from this way....

Nothing is going to make me shave
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You weren't gettin the pressure from this way....

Nothing is going to make me shave
    I definitely didn't shave it, but it's not as thick as it was. Gah, I always tell myself it's the last time...

Updates after I eat.

22. Day 11

I hit Hams pretty hard today. Strength was up on both the Kneeling and Prone Leg Curls. They were pretty pumped up, and it felt like my hips were about to pop out of place; not in a painful way, but a solid, pumped way.

Exercises were:

Kneeling Leg Curl
    Prone Leg Curl
    SLDL
    Superset Hip Abductor/Adductor
    12 intervals of HIIT @ 30/60 on spin bike

Fatigue in the gym has been non-existent. I'm able to carry out all sets to maximum intensity without being short of breath. I feel the Testosterone surging, and it feels great. The T-911 has really given me a great mood, enhanced energy, and most importantly, higher Test levels. Much enjoyed. I'm really loving this stuff.

I started to take 10mg of Tamoxifen EOD starting yesterday, mainly for peace of mind. As I mentioned a while ago, my right nipple felt tender for a split second the other day, and it freaked me out. It's probably nothing, but just to be safe I'll be using the Tamoxifen for at least a week. I always keep a couple bottles of it on hand just in case I have a freak accident with a supp like I did with 6-bromo.

USPlabs says it's fine to take the bulk P-Slin with the meal rather than 15mins prior since it's not capped, but just to test it out, I took it ~15mins before my pre-wo shake and my post-wo meal, but I didn't notice anything different, so I'll just go back to taking it with my meals.
    Last edited by Irish Cannon; 11-03-2008 at 05:16 PM.

23. Doin' good, IC!

24. Thanks, BW!

Forgot to mention to you guys that my weight has jumped back up to 168lbs, and my jeans feel looser in the waist than they did a couple weeks ago!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks, BW!

Forgot to mention to you guys that my weight has jumped back up to 168lbs, and my jeans feel looser in the waist than they did a couple weeks ago!
    That's awesome! I know how you feel- lately I have also been noticing that my clothes fit me looser. I have dropped one pant size. Still at ~160 lb...

26. I just took a nap and had the most unconventional nightmare...Here are some things that happened:

*Downed an entire bottle of H-drol in one sitting

*Drank 32oz of Busch beer by accident

*Called someone a retard in the presence of a retarded baby and her mother

*Was hit on by my old roomates girlfriend

*Slapped a girl in the face because she spilled a drink on my carpet. She cried afterwords, and said I made her feel like a whore, but then wanted to hook-up after I apologized.

I'm not embellishing ANY of this. It was AWFUL!

27. yes - other people having messed up dreams! So relieved I'm not the only one!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

28. Just bought my tickets for Over The Rhine @ The Double Door in Chicago on Dec. 13th! I'm so stoked. This band is by far the best Jazzy-Folk group I've ever heard. Their songwriting abilities are incredible, and the lead vocalist's voice is the most amazing thing to ever touch my ears.

29. Boy, you really love chill-back music, and yes, I like her "down to earth" sounding, while very beautiful voice. I'm sure it's a gender thing, but girls always have nicer singing voices then guys in my opinion.
    NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Boy, you really love chill-back music, and yes, I like her "down to earth" sounding, while very beautiful voice. I'm sure it's a gender thing, but girls always have nicer singing voices then guys in my opinion.
    My taste in music pretty much stretches the whole spectrum. I really do love my chill music, though. My different moods determine what I listen to. I by no means stick with one genre. I don't understand people that do that. They're really missing out on a lot of good stuff.

My tastes change with the seasons as well. I'm usually more chill and relaxed in the Winter. Fireplace music, you know?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM