Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 19 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can see the Pslin is makin you fuller bro! Shoulders are getting more curvier!!

no homo
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    If it became a job to look good, I think i'd lose the real reasons of why I began getting fit to begin with.
    Vagina?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I agree. Not like I have anywhere NEAR the body for competing...but I don't think I ever would either. If it became a job to look good, I think i'd lose the real reasons of why I began getting fit to begin with.
    i agree, although the road to getting to the point where its a job is a long one. other than that i percieve it to be nothing different than what a lot of guys here do already. bulk up, cut down, then just add in more cutting down, conditioning, and posing. (of course there is certainly more to it than that)
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread is missing something.... hmmmmm....

The Historic PES Legend
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This thread is missing something.... hmmmmm....

And proud . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This libido kick is so fierce. Like, any remotely good looking woman is hot to me. Grocery shopping today was brutal.

There has been this older woman I've been seeing in the gym every morning since I have a new schedule (I'm hitting the weight room around 8am now instead of 10-11am), and she is in there every day lifting weights before she take the spin class. Ahhhggh! I could hardly contain myself today. I mean, she's probably married, she looks to be 45-48yrs old, but she is so stinkin' cute.

Sometimes when I see good looking women with husbands that have let themselves go, or were never attractive to begin with, I want to go up to them and say, "You know, you could have me if you wanted." - Just to see what their reaction would be. I know I'm not the most attractive dude, but I am confident that I am better looking than a lot of these guys married to good looking women. I really just want to know what their reaction would be.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 14

Two week mark. Bumped up to 3tabs today. Took 2tabs pre-workout, and will take the third with Meal 4. Once I'm down to 10 tabs, I'll be tapering the dosage down. (2/2/1/1/1/1/1/1). I think I have 46 tablets left.

Hit Delts today, and had a great workout. Felt a solid pump, and had great drive and force. Strength was up a good little bit.

Exercise:

DB Lateral Raises
    DB Front Raises
    Wide-Grip Barbell Upright Rows
    Standing Barbell Press
    Barbell Shrugs
    20mins on spin bike, moderate-intensity

All together, the workout took about 1.5hrs, maybe just short of that.

Libido is extremely high...like, unhealthy levels. Hahah

My two-week pictures are located below. They were taken about 1hr post-workout. Sorry my leg shots are always blurry.

You're delts/ shoulders are looking bigger!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

This libido kick is so fierce. Like, any remotely good looking woman is hot to me. Grocery shopping today was brutal.

There has been this older woman I've been seeing in the gym every morning since I have a new schedule (I'm hitting the weight room around 8am now instead of 10-11am), and she is in there every day lifting weights before she take the spin class. Ahhhggh! I could hardly contain myself today. I mean, she's probably married, she looks to be 45-48yrs old, but she is so stinkin' cute.

Sometimes when I see good looking women with husbands that have let themselves go, or were never attractive to begin with, I want to go up to them and say, "You know, you could have me if you wanted." - Just to see what their reaction would be. I know I'm not the most attractive dude, but I am confident that I am better looking than a lot of these guys married to good looking women. I really just want to know what their reaction would be.
    Does that mean you're ready to provide for a wife and potential family, or would you prefer having a suga-mama ?
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I wouldn't tempt a woman like that. It's the man who needs the huge kick in the ass... It sounds like my mom and dad. My dad's a lazzzzy bum who doesn't take care of himself, while my mom is an attractive lady that trys to keep herself up. I think she does a good job for having had 7 kids... They've been married for 19 years.
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That always annoyed the hell out of me when I was single - hot women with just big, fat, ugly out-of-shape dudes. Made me wonder what kind of self-esteem those women must've had...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That always annoyed the hell out of me when I was single - hot women with just big, fat, ugly out-of-shape dudes. Made me wonder what kind of self-esteem those women must've had...
    well, some women marry those fat ugly dudes when they were young and attractive and tried to be so. They just change over the years for the worse. It is sad...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Does that mean you're ready to provide for a wife and potential family, or would you prefer having a suga-mama ?
    I've always been the marrying/relationship type, so I'm always open to the idea of providing for a wife and family, I just haven't met the right woman yet.

As far as a suga-mama, I used to think that would be cool, but I'm just so "morally-inclined" that I feel I couldn't do that. I couldn't exploit a woman like that. If I can't simply exploit a woman for sex, which I never have, there is no way I could exploit a woman financially.

I've ALWAYS been into older women. Even when I was just going through puberty at the age of eleven I'd always have a thirteen or fourteen year old girlfriend. Which a two-year difference then translates to about a 20yr difference now.

Recently, I've done my best to not get involved with women over 35. Any older, and I really fear that I'll find one that I actually really like and get attached, yet there is no way I'm going to marry a woman that's 20yrs older than me. I just couldn't do it. Right now it would be fine, but when I'm 40 and she's 60?! Hell no.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I've always been the marrying/relationship type, so I'm always open to the idea of providing for a wife and family, I just haven't met the right woman yet.

As far as a suga-mama, I used to think that would be cool, but I'm just so "morally-inclined" that I feel I couldn't do that. I couldn't exploit a woman like that. If I can't simply exploit a woman for sex, which I never have, there is no way I could exploit a woman financially.

I've ALWAYS been into older women. Even when I was just going through puberty at the age of eleven I'd always have a thirteen or fourteen year old girlfriend. Which a two-year difference then translates to about a 20yr difference now.

Recently, I've done my best to not get involved with women over 35. Any older, and I really fear that I'll find one that I actually really like and get attached, yet there is no way I'm going to marry a woman that's 20yrs older than me. I just couldn't do it. Right now it would be fine, but when I'm 40 and she's 60?! Hell no.
    someone'll come into your life eventually, ya' just have to wait! It can be tough, thankfully I didn't have to wait hardly at all!

Resolve had to wait a little while though...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    someone'll come into your life eventually, ya' just have to wait! It can be tough, thankfully I didn't have to wait hardly at all!

Resolve had to wait a little while though...
    Ya, I don't mind waiting too much; on the other hand, I don't want to end up like The Fonz.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Ya, I don't mind waiting too much; on the other hand, I don't want to end up like The Fonz.
    Ehh(fonz voice)
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Ehh(fonz voice)
    Peter: "Hey, Fonz? There's something I always wanted to ask you...with all those women you've been with, have you ever gotten a sexually transmitted disease?"

Fonzi: "Herpes, twice...and the CLAP."
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Playing a closet-gay lawyer on arrested development?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

As long as they don't say things like, "You are STUNNING!" or "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" or "I think we would look good together" -
    ROFL! I don't think a "no homo" would work there.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    ROFL! I don't think a "no homo" would work there.
    Why not look, Hey irish you look stunning(no homo)! that works right? right?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Haha, you remind me. I need to go make a dash to the dragonfly thread for some hetero-imagery-stimulation :P
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I guess that's not too bad.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hman your avi is killing me!!!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    hman your avi is killing me!!!!
    giggity giggty goo!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Neverrrrrrrrrr!!

I really think that would take the enjoyment out of it for me. If I conditioned myself to the point where I was stage-ready without really having to prepare for it other than the three days prior (water loss, etc.), then I'd probably do it, but otherwise no chance.
    Not to mention you'd have to get rid of the best thing about us Irish folk -- the pale skin, and fiery red hair all over your...

chest.

I've been keeping up with your log and prowling around the forums for a while, and for some reason I thought my first post would be profound and somehow helpful. ... It didn't workout that way.

Nice gains man, keep it up!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mxmadman View Post
    Not to mention you'd have to get rid of the best thing about us Irish folk -- the pale skin, and fiery red hair all over your...

chest.

I've been keeping up with your log and prowling around the forums for a while, and for some reason I thought my first post would be profound and somehow helpful. ... It didn't workout that way.

Nice gains man, keep it up!
    Thanks, dude.

Cheers.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 15

I woke up this morning around 6:15am. I popped 5 caps of RPM at 6:30, and had my shake at 7am, followed immediately by 2 tabs of T-911.

I got to the gym around 7:20am and hit quads. It was a great workout. Strength was up not only in my quads, but also in my core. I didn't have any issues during front squats like I did a couple weeks ago; however, I did notice some dry/squeeky joints, probably from the lower estrogen. This is to be expected on any aromatase inhibitor. I honestly have never considered it a huge problem though. I think it bothers a lot of people more than it should.

Today's exercises:

Leg Extensions
    BB Hack Squats
    Alt. Leg Press (Sled)
    Front Squats
    12 intervals of HIIT on spin bike @ 30/60

Legs had a SICK pump right from the start. Intensity was great. I got a little queesy on the leg press, but that's pretty normal for me.

As I said, the front squats went great. I was doing 215 for reps, and my core felt much stronger this week than it did two weeks ago. My body is definitely getting used to this exercises again, as it has been a while since I've done it.

The same goes for the BB Hack Squats. I've really gotten the form down and feel great doing these. Thanks, Resolve!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

5 caps of rpm daummm! How is that? Do you normally take this much?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5 caps of rpm daummm! How is that? Do you normally take this much?
    The first day I had RPM I just took 1 cap. The next morning I took 4. About a week after that I started doing 5 because I figured, why not?

Once I start doing the Reset AD log, I'll probably be lowering the dosage to 2/day for about two weeks, and then bump back up to 4 caps and see what my reactions are.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

The first day I had RPM I just took 1 cap. The next morning I took 4. About a week after that I started doing 5 because I figured, why not?

Once I start doing the Reset AD log, I'll probably be lowering the dosage to 2/day for about two weeks, and then bump back up to 4 caps and see what my reactions are.
    Yeah he highest I have gone is 3 and it didn't seem alot better than 2 so I said fukk it and kept it at 2. I don't use it evrytime though so that probably helps.
  30. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 is definitely my sweet spot for RPM. It's not a staple for me...but the month I ran it, that's where I was at.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I know there are also cummulative effects from RPM, so I'm trying to experience those as well. I doubt they would be as pronounced at a lower dosage. I bought the Big Block, so I've got a bit of time left.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Two days into the higher dosage of T-911 and I'm already noticing some serious drying out. I'm getting a grainier look...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  33. Board Sponsor

Some homo for all over this thread

Roland-somthing will enjoy this one!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

oh NOOO!!! Not that video!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

damn irish. you're getting solid.

your pecs have almost covered your sternum. that's outrageous.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

5 caps RPM!! Damn son! You do need that reset ad!!

and lookn lean as hell man!!
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh no no, you must be mistaken. That grainy look is just your hair on your chest and stomach growing back in
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5 caps RPM!! Damn son! You do need that reset ad!!

and lookn lean as hell man!!
    Is that seriously a lot? I thought 5 was pretty normal.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

3 gets me stimmed the phuck out man! And I thought I had adrenal fatigue. Tho I was taking reset ad for the last month. So I guess it really was helpin . Lookin forward to your log man
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

3 gets me stimmed the phuck out man! And I thought I had adrenal fatigue. Tho I was taking reset ad for the last month. So I guess it really was helpin . Lookin forward to your log man
    Hmmm. I seem to dose everything high.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM