Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

    All my star's have aligned.......
    Hallelujah

  2. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

    All my star's have aligned........:dl::squat:
    ur packing serious heat with all the supplements, post a pic of ur entire lineup man.
  3. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    ur packing serious heat with all the supplements, post a pic of ur entire lineup man.
    the only lineup that matters right now is the diesel.

    And its kickin arse. Day 4 of the 3 kings, starting Nos Ether Day 1 right now.
  5. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?

    sorry bout the hijack, 1HP.

    Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....
  6. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    sorry bout the hijack, 1HP.

    Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....
    i have to mix it with juice.
  7. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?
    Well it's not that bad, I've only taken it mixed with Xtend watermelon, that was very doable.. I expected way worse
  8. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    sorry bout the hijack, 1HP.

    Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....
    No Problem

    6 out of 10 doesn't sound bad

    The JP-8 tastes more herby then the Ether.
  9. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    the only lineup that matters right now is the diesel.
    So true
  10. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    So true
    thanks for letting me ride along. lol


    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1HP again
  11. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    thanks for letting me ride along. lol


    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1HP again

    And what a ride it is
  12. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Well it's not that bad, I've only taken it mixed with Xtend watermelon, that was very doable.. I expected way worse
    thats a good idea. alas, i only have grape. it will have to work.......

    toss in some grape purple wraath?

    can you say pump city?

    its a sickness i tell you.
  13. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal).
    Think you'r supposed to take them before meals, then eat like 20 minutes later. 2 more than does the trick for me. How long you been taking it? Are you doing 1 day off like the schedule/directions? Man, on 6 per day, you outta be humpin' everything in sight, I can't begin to imagine 6 per day, you guys are nucking futs, but ina good way!!
  14. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Hey 1HP, how's the pumps with NOS Ether? JP8 and it together has gotta be crazy sick, I can't wait!!
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    whats the difference chuck?
    blue bottle is the current sup. facts at getdiesel.com and at nutraplanet.com. Its about $4 more than the black bottle but has 50% more Beta alanine and only used kre-alk as its creatine....and its got a sht load of cit. malate.
  16. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

    All my star's have aligned........:dl::squat:
    daaaamn thats better than whats on my frig. I gotta take some GET DIESEL stuff home.
  17. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Hey 1HP, how's the pumps with NOS Ether? JP8 and it together has gotta be crazy sick, I can't wait!!
    Well it's sort of hard for me to get real pumps since I'm not doing pump sets. Maybe on my friday workout when I do Push-ups/Pull-ups. Will let you know then.

    I dont care for hypertrophy, only explosive power..

    P.S. The NOS ETHER doesnt taste so bad solo, I'm not gonna say it tastes good, but it's not bad either. Also took my "reverse load" first serving of the day on empy stomach, no stomach issues so far and I have a sensitive stomach!!!
  18. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    I'm taking in lots of Vitamin B6 I noticed. Anybody know if this is bad for anything?

    DTH 12 mg B6 (4 tabs)
    JP8 38mg B6 (1.5 scoops)
    Ether 20mg B6 (2 scoops)
    Xtend B6 50mg (10 scoops)

    Total B6: 120 mg 6000%

    Also Citruline Malate 5 Grams a day from extend + NOS ETHER unknown amount.. lolz
  19. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I'm taking in lots of Vitamin B6 I noticed. Anybody know if this is bad for anything?

    DTH 12 mg B6 (4 tabs)
    JP8 38mg B6 (1.5 scoops)
    Ether 20mg B6 (2 scoops)
    Xtend B6 50mg (10 scoops)

    Total B6: 120 mg 6000%

    Also Citruline Malate 5 Grams a day from extend + NOS ETHER unknown amount.. lolz
    I think it needs to be over 250mg ED and then depending on your water intake I would presume you could take even more.
  20. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Awesome man, thanks a ton 1HP for the update. Not super big on pumps, only do those kinda sets myself like once a week every month, as I'm more concerned with strength and muscular endurance. Feels great to change it up every once and a while.
  21. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I think it needs to be over 250mg ED and then depending on your water intake I would presume you could take even more.
    Ah great thanks!!
  22. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Awesome man, thanks a ton 1HP for the update. Not super big on pumps, only do those kinda sets myself like once a week every month, as I'm more concerned with strength and muscular endurance. Feels great to change it up every once and a while.

    I do feel even more energized today, must be the NOS ETHER?
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41242

    Reputation

    It could be the B Vitamins as well lol, they boost energy. Anyways they're water soluble, keep that high, and I wouldn't worry about it.

    The high dose CitMal in Ether and some of the other ingredients could be doing it. Or you just slept well
  24. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Day 19: (yesterday)
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

    5th day on 4 DTH /3 Sunami.

    This dose is pretty potent for me.

    Libido: Very strong on this dose and increasing every day, especially late afternoon/evening, way stronger then on any other dose I've tried. It's borderline too strong..
    Agression: Still managable but increasing every day. I'm in an explosive mood and easily annoyed. Like I'm slamming my keyboard if a webpage takes longer then 3 seconds to load.
    Alpha male factor: IT'S ON. Like me or fck the hell off. Don't you dare to waste my time ant.

    Today I'm doing 2/2/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.
  25. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Like I'm slamming my keyboard if a webpage takes longer then 3 seconds to load.
    LOL!! Well, at least you'r slamming your own keyboard.

    Like me or fck the hell off.
    Might have said it before, but I have a neon pink shirt that says "Eff off, I have enough friends.;
  26. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    ROFL at the pink part
  27. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Day 19: (yesterday)
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

    5th day on 4 DTH /3 Sunami.

    This dose is pretty potent for me.

    Libido: Very strong on this dose and increasing every day, especially late afternoon/evening, way stronger then on any other dose I've tried. It's borderline too strong..
    Agression: Still managable but increasing every day. I'm in an explosive mood and easily annoyed. Like I'm slamming my keyboard if a webpage takes longer then 3 seconds to load.
    Alpha male factor: IT'S ON. Like me or fck the hell off. Don't you dare to waste my time ant.

    Today I'm doing 2/2/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.
    Hellz yea, awesome update. Dam web pages trying to take like 3 seconds to load....the nerve. .
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  28. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Hellz yea, awesome update. Dam web pages trying to take like 3 seconds to load....the nerve. .
    fking inet
  29. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Day 20:
    Dose: 2/2/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami, 0/0/1 JP8, 0/0/2 NOS ETHER

    Day 21:
    Dose: 2/2/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami. 1/1/0 NOS ETHER.

    Forgot to mention JP8/NOS ETHER in previous days, 4th day on these now.

    Libido: Slightly lower then on 4DTH/3Sunami. At this point thats a good thing because it was getting to be too high.
    Agression: Increasing, today I'm in a really faul mood, damn.. Might be too much.
    Alpha male factor: Still ON bigtime. I'm the MAN, fk the rest.
    Energy: Wayyy the fk up, I'm sure my AM and midday servings of NOS ETHER got something to do with that.
  30. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,277
    Rep Power
    15970

    Reputation

    Started my DTH today guys. Started as prescribed 1 am , then I am going to take another 1 pm. I took 2 sunami with the first DTH, gonna take 2 more with the pm dose of DTH. Can't wait to get back in the gym next week. Thanks for the log 1HP. Got DT2010 coming tomorrow, whoo, imagine the combo. Trip, I know YOU can relate.
  31. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Started my DTH today guys. Started as prescribed 1 am , then I am going to take another 1 pm. I took 2 sunami with the first DTH, gonna take 2 more with the pm dose of DTH. Can't wait to get back in the gym next week. Thanks for the log 1HP. Got DT2010 coming tomorrow, whoo, imagine the combo. Trip, I know YOU can relate.
    I would take 1/1 Sunami aswell for starters. Somehow starting out lower gives a bigger boost then starting out high.
  32. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    I would take 1/1 Sunami aswell for starters. Somehow starting out lower gives a bigger boost then starting out high.
    I second that. You can always up it later. Stuff is crazy strong.
  33. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Stack update:

    I've added some things (new stuff in bold):

    2 x Diesel Test Hardcore
    5 x Sunami
    1 x Diesel Test 2010 (in transit)
    1 x JP8
    1 x NOS ETHER
    3 tubs Primoridal performance Toco-8 (vitamin E thingy)
    3 tubs Primordial performance Endoamp (Phosphatidylserine)
    2 bottles PGHt (growth hormone precursor)
    RPN stuff, virile mane, flawless, java lather, banish (in transit)
    Applied Neutricals Osteo (joint support)(in transit)

    Bulk Fishoil
    2 x NOW Astaxantin
    1 x NOW Saw Palmetto
    4 tubs Xtend

    Damn and I wanted to keep it basic :S
  34. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    NICE!! Hey boss, how you liking the JP8, like I need to even ask. Also, howzabout the NOS Ether? Yeah, I always go for simple, but somehow, it always gets complicated,lol. Nice log!!
  35. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Well not sure yet, the thing is I'm already very energized and got great workout agression from the DT/Sunami. JP8 does increase mental clarity/focus aroound 30 minutes after I take it and I feel more energized during the day when I take NOS ETHER before the first and 2nd meal of the day.

    However some lethargy is kicking in now on 5 DTH / 3 Sunami, there was no lethargy whatsoever on 4 DTH / 3 Sunami.

    Something new today is my pecs feel pumped all day. No idea if it's from the 5 DTH or from the NOS ETHER.
  36. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,277
    Rep Power
    15970

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I would take 1/1 Sunami aswell for starters. Somehow starting out lower gives a bigger boost then starting out high.
    You are right about that. I somehow forgot to take only 1 sunami with the 1 DTH on my morning, and it gave a hella runnings. I did not make that mistake with my evening dose; I made sure to take 1 dth, and 1 sunami. Today, I take the dose as instructed on the bottle, and all is well. I feel too damn happy actually (not liking that too much). I am still on my rest period from the gym until monday. can't wait to put this to the test.
  37. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Something new today is my pecs feel pumped all day. No idea if it's from the 5 DTH or from the NOS ETHER.
    Yeah, as I posted, I noticed that any pre,intra and post supps benefit tons from DTH, especially anything NO related. The synergy form DTH and JP8 is phenomenal, once I started the stack (DTH/Sunami) everything else got way better. I, like you, have noticed I'm more pumped all the time, and it's not just a feeling. I was actually able to lower my dose of JP8, adn get as good of results, if not a touch better! JP8 gives me so much focus and "Can do" attitude. then the endurance kicks in a tad later. Can't wait to try the NOS Ether. Thanks 1HP!!
  38. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,277
    Rep Power
    15970

    Reputation

    Wow, I keep seeing all these posts about JP8 and Diesel Fuel. I finally looked them up, if you guys are getting what you say you are getting from stacking, then I am getting on board. Seems though, stacking with jp8 and diesel fuel, is like taking car already fast (jp8) then adding nitros (diesel fuel). Is the rush and aggression pretty high? Allow me to compare (or try to) I take rpm as my pre workout, and it takes about 80 mins to kick in, once my body has warmed up at the gym. What is the kick in and hold time for JP8 or Diesel? The two (jp8 and diesel fuel) compared, which is a better pre by itself? Does jp8 stack better with dth, and dt2010, than with diesel fuel? Sorry so many questions.
  39. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    JP8 gives you crazy focus, then the endurance kicks in. Just read around, and yes, I feel as do others that it stacks very well with DTH. I haven't used anything yet that has given me that laser-like focus.
  40. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Wow, I keep seeing all these posts about JP8 and Diesel Fuel. I finally looked them up, if you guys are getting what you say you are getting from stacking, then I am getting on board. Seems though, stacking with jp8 and diesel fuel, is like taking car already fast (jp8) then adding nitros (diesel fuel). Is the rush and aggression pretty high? Allow me to compare (or try to) I take rpm as my pre workout, and it takes about 80 mins to kick in, once my body has warmed up at the gym. What is the kick in and hold time for JP8 or Diesel? The two (jp8 and diesel fuel) compared, which is a better pre by itself? Does jp8 stack better with dth, and dt2010, than with diesel fuel? Sorry so many questions.
    order some ready4war.....take 4 or 5 pre-workout.....there is ur agression and energy ur looking for.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:46 AM
  3. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in