Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I dont understand what you mean with ball size vs testicle size btw, for me balls and testicles are the same thing..

Anyways persistant as you may be, I'm not inviting you over to measure them yourself Take DTH and measure your own balls
    there are the balls/testicles the hard round things down there, then there is the filler in between them.

It like when it very cold outside and you get shrinkage, the ball dont actually shrink in size, but they go into hiding.

PS. im not trying to sound gay here, and for the record i do not want to measure your balls. even way, you live in the UK.

2. 1HP

Right, well I'm measuring the round hard things and I dont live in the UK
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Anyways persistant as you may be, I'm not inviting you over to measure them yourself Take DTH and measure your own balls
    ROFLMAO, seriously, that's just the laugh my day needed!! You should take applications for hot chicks to measure them, you could start a new log for that, called "Are My Balls Diesel, Measuring Chicks Wanted*!
    *= must be hot to apply.
    •   

4. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    ROFLMAO, seriously, that's just the laugh my day needed!! You should take applications for hot chicks to measure them, you could start a new log for that, called "Are My Balls Diesel, Measuring Chicks Wanted*!
    *= must be hot to apply.
    LOL yer, Ari a small addition, if you are a hot chick, disregard the previous
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Haha!!
  6. 1HP

Day 15:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH 0/0/0 Sunami

Day 16:
    Dose: 0/0/0 DTH 1/1/1 Sunami

Day 17:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH 1/1/1 Sunami

Strength:
    Squat is up to 10x330 and felt really light, I could have done more for sure. Definately gaining strength at an accelerated rate.

Notes:
    4 DTH over 3DTH makes a noticable difference in alpha male mentality and energy. In the gym a nice pump kicks in and vascularity is way up on 4DTH compared to 3.

3 Sunami over 2 Sunami is also very noticable in the feeling good department. I highly prefer 3 over 2. Also 1 day off of Sunami is very noticable, I feel a lot less happy on just that 1 day off..

Question for Chuck:
    I unexpectedly got a 3 month supply of Phosphatidylserine in my mail.
    Phospholipid Complex 1600mg*
    ----- Phosphatidylserine 800mg*
    ----- Phosphatidylcholine 154mg*
    ----- Phosphatidylethanolamine 128mg*
    ----- Phosphatidylinositol 68mg*

Can I stack that with DTH/Sunami and would it be beneficial?
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

PS is great for cortisol control. I would take it upon waking, or around your workout, or some like it before bed.
  8. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    PS is great for cortisol control. I would take it upon waking, or around your workout, or some like it before bed.
    Yeah, just wondering to take it or not since DT has cortisol control aswell..
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I currently take sunami (just started actually), and I just realized, I forgot to skip a day. Should I expcect any negative side effect because of this? Also, is the time before and after eating, hard coded or just approximates?
  10. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I currently take sunami (just started actually), and I just realized, I forgot to skip a day. Should I expcect any negative side effect because of this? Also, is the time before and after eating, hard coded or just approximates?
    Nah, I dont think it's that anal, just take the day off now and take it from there..

I think the goal is to have your stomach empty, the tabs are enteric coated to pass through your stomach and then there's some kind of time-release effect if my memory serves me right.

I do notice a difference when I take it only 10 minutes before food, they seem to be less effective then. I saw the same mentioned in another log here so that's not just me
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Works better for me if I take 'em on an empty stomach, then I don't eat at least 20 minutes after. That seems to work best for me.
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Got my DTH arriving on tuesday of this week, gonna stack with Sunami. Is it ok to still take rpm and drive for pre workout? Or, is DTH by it self providing enough focus and energy for explosive workouts?
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

The DTH/Sunami stack is plenty for me. Just make sure to up your water intake, plus, you'll definitely notice that any NO product you take/pre-workout supp will have more synergism with this stack, and I recommend JP8!! Good luck, you'll love it!!
  14. 1HP

Got my DTH arriving on tuesday of this week, gonna stack with Sunami. Is it ok to still take rpm and drive for pre workout? Or, is DTH by it self providing enough focus and energy for explosive workouts?
    DTH does increase workout intensity quite a bit.

You can still take drive and rpm but your Icariin dose will be quite high, and with that agression I would use a smaller dose then normal for sure DTH has a high extract of Icariin already, compare the supplement facts of both products.. Main ingredients overlap.
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks guys; I think I will start DTH with 2/1/1 then as time progresses switch to 2/2. I am thinking since I workout late evening (sometimes start at around 6 or 7 pm) I might do the 2/1/1 with the last one taken with rpm, and drive as a combined pre workout. I will take my last sunami after workout (dont need to be mellow at the gym lol). Will that dosage work ok? Or is there a better one?
  16. 1HP

Thanks guys; I think I will start DTH with 2/1/1 then as time progresses switch to 2/2. I am thinking since I workout late evening (sometimes start at around 6 or 7 pm) I might do the 2/1/1 with the last one taken with rpm, and drive as a combined pre workout. I will take my last sunami after workout (dont need to be mellow at the gym lol). Will that dosage work ok? Or is there a better one?
    Yes there is a better one, follow label directions and start at 2 DTH a day for the first 5 days. Then increase to 3 then 4.. The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yes there is a better one, follow label directions and start at 2 DTH a day for the first 5 days. Then increase to 3 then 4.. The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.
    This is a true statement most def.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Just want to note that the first time i took DTH was during a PCT and i surely did have a few headaches. it went away though. The next go round I took it with the ether tabs. It went great. My workouts were @ 5am and @ 430 i was taking 3 ether tabs and 2 diesel's. Chased it with some extend and I was off to the races! thinking of some sunami in the future with my new upcoming cycle during PCT!
    And yes feeling happier is an understatement!
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

how fast can you go up to 6?
    im doing 3 on monday
    4 on tuesday?

I like the extra agression for shure.
  20. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    how fast can you go up to 6?
    im doing 3 on monday
    4 on tuesday?

I like the extra agression for shure.
    Dude take it slow, you get more out of the product that way.. More is not always better. If you're doing 3 on monday, wait a few days to see how it affects you before going to 4.. You might do better on 3 and never know it..
  21. 1HP

[
    Question for Chuck:

bump for this, just wondering if it's a waste of the Phosphatidylserine
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Yes, you can. Where did you get it, Primordial?
  23. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Yes, you can. Where did you get it, Primordial?
    yes, I know I can, but I wonder if it will add something beneficial aswell lol..
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Dude take it slow, you get more out of the product that way.. More is not always better.
    Agree 100% with the above. Just follow the directions, they're there for a reason. You can always go up later, but this stuff is strong, so take it easy, and keep your water intake up for the most benefits from it.

The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.
    Most definitely.
  25. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Agree 100% with the above. Just follow the directions, they're there for a reason. You can always go up later, but this stuff is strong, so take it easy, and keep your water intake up for the most benefits from it.
    Yeah also, it doesnt seem as effective if you start out on a higher dose straight away.. I started out on 3 a day straight away and ended up reducing dosage to 2 a day then increasing again to 3/4..
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, I'm all for low dosing stuff to get results. You can always up the dose, but every body is different. I try to get by with the least amount for the results, so that my body doesn't get used to something to much. This stuff is way strong, so a little goes a long way.

rofl you're including your nuts in the measurements. hahshhahahshdjsd ok carry on

Question for Chuck:

PS is ben. for anyone that trains as part of any stack because the harder you train the more cortisol you release. What I would do is only use PS 4x a week, pre and post workout not to get over say 600-800mg of Phosphatidylserine per day. PS can make you "loony" if u take it 2 often and 2 much, so I would only do one serving of that Lecithin Complex u got pre-workout 4x a week.
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal). Is this to much? I will admit in the beginning I felt good, my libido was up...now I am beginning to feel the same again. I only take this along with paravol. My wife and I are trying to have another baby so I have to watch what I take. Perhaps it's the process of planning to make a baby that is affecting libido but I don't get that all of a sudden urge.
  30. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    PS is ben. for anyone that trains as part of any stack because the harder you train the more cortisol you release. What I would do is only use PS 4x a week, pre and post workout not to get over say 600-800mg of Phosphatidylserine per day. PS can make you "loony" if u take it 2 often and 2 much, so I would only do one serving of that Lecithin Complex u got pre-workout 4x a week.
    Thanks Chuck! Great advice!!! Will follow to the letter!
  31. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal). Is this to much? I will admit in the beginning I felt good, my libido was up...now I am beginning to feel the same again. I only take this along with paravol. My wife and I are trying to have another baby so I have to watch what I take. Perhaps it's the process of planning to make a baby that is affecting libido but I don't get that all of a sudden urge.
    6 a day WTF dude LOL, label says 2-4 tabs a day hahaha..

You're probably shutting something down on that dose + paravol Label says take 1 or 2 weeks off if the product starts to loose it's kick.. GL
  32. 1HP

Day 18:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

I like this dose best so far, agression is managable because of the 3 Sunami. Forehead is extremely oily, when I wash my face it's very oily again in 2 hours. No acne increase luckily so far.

The beardgrow is ridiculous, got comments at work at lunchtime about not shaving while I shaved this morning.. wtf.. I normally shave 2-3 times a week.

Squat is up to 10x335, the strength gains just dont stop coming lol.

JP8 / NOS ETHER IS HERE HELL YEAH

Took 1 scoop of JP8 about 20 minutes pre-workout, 2 scoops NOS ETHER post.

I did not notice a real boost in workout performance but workout energy has been way above normal on DTH/Sunami already. What I did notice is a very clear mind, I felt and still feel very fresh and awake. JP8 dose is now 3 hours ago. My body is tired but my mind is not. next training I'm trying 1.5 scoops JP8. I hope I'm going to be able to sleep in 2-3 hours LOL.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Less is more........

If all else fails......why not read the distructions right?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 18:

I like this dose best so far, agression is managable because of the 3 Sunami. Forehead is extremely oily, when I wash my face it's very oily again in 2 hours. No acne increase luckily so far.

The beardgrow is ridiculous, got comments at work at lunchtime about not shaving while I shaved this morning.. wtf.. I normally shave 2-3 times a week.

I did not notice a real boost in workout performance but workout energy has been way above normal on DTH/Sunami already. What I did notice is a very clear mind, I felt and still feel very fresh and awake. JP8 dose is now 3 hours ago. My body is tired but my mind is not. next training I'm trying 1.5 scoops JP8. I hope I'm going to be able to sleep in 2-3 hours LOL.

Is that ATG squats? Either way. Thats impressive for your weight. good job.

My Nos Ether is due here today also. According to UPS.

I cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    where did u read to take 6 Sunami a day?

Day 18:

u got the NOS ETHER in the blue bottle or the back bottle (the both have blue labels).
  37. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Is that ATG squats? Either way. Thats impressive for your weight. good job.

My Nos Ether is due here today also. According to UPS.

I cant wait.
    ATG on the warmup sets, Parallel on the top set.
  38. 1HP

u got the NOS ETHER in the blue bottle or the back bottle (the both have blue labels).
    Blue bottle.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

All my star's have aligned........:dl::squat:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

whats the difference chuck?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:46 AM
  3. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM