Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Thanks for clarifying that Chuck, I appreciate it. Was going to ask you that later today, but now I don't have to. Thought about the cortisol, but completetly forgot about the dopamine, doh!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping to feel more aggressive on this stack, never tried the old DTH. Everything is going well, just wouldn't mind not feeling so mellow. People are noticing that I seem "Happier" and that's gotta stop, lol.
    Yeah I still think it's the pregnolone in the Sunami causing this!! But the happiness is quite cool actually I think, not a care in the world baby
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    well u just started the stack, and thats part of the product droping Cortisol. Usually the aggression comes with more free test which comes overtime. You can drop cortisol way faster than u can increase free test to an "aggressive" state.

    I remember when I first started DT back in 05 I was mellow for like a month then got aggression from the product after that. Im not saying u will feel that way but im sure its from Cortisol going down and dopamine going up on the front end of the stack.
    Oh I just missed this post haha, ok chuck, I'll keep it at 3 DTH and 3 Sunami for a while then, first see how that will play out.

    Btw, I dropped 0.2" on my waist, I always lose water on DT, also more oily foreskin now. And balls are bigger so, it's working obviously..

    I have to say though, I do really feel awesome at this point, just really very very happy.. I wonder what I would actually prefer, the agression or this state of happiness, no worry in the world..

  4. It's funny, kinda clues people in that "I'm on something" seeing as how I'm happy now with no worries. Ig I was still the same angry subweevil, wouldn't be a problem, and it's not really a problem anyways. Just now, I can tolerate someone screaming in a road rage at me and smile back, laughing all the while.

  5. LOL! Laughing at a guy screaming at you

    Day 6:

    2/1/1 DTH and 1/1/1 Sunami as of today

    I'll update weight and measurements tonight, always weigh in same time at the gym.

    Forgot to mention before:

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Oh yeah, I noticed the increased appetite aswell, last 2 nights I ate large bowls of pasta instead of chicken/broccoli lol..
    •   
       


  6. Cool, then again, I'm always eating it seems. I just couldn't help but laugh at the guy. I live in a college town where nobody knows how to use a crosswalk or signal light, so, needless to say, times can get very frustrating and this guy behind me decides to blast his horn in my general direction and then pass in a turning lane just so he can get up beside me and start the name calling. I just couldn't help but laugh in his face, just seemed so funny to me, which angered him even more. Car muscle is almost as bad as phone muscle or internet muscle, where you know it's some 6 year old talking crap to you, but you can't do anything about it. At least with car muscle, you can take action into your own hands, but carefully,lol.

  7. OMFG DID IT KICK IN TODAY.. HARDCORE!!!!!!!

    This is insane, it really is..


    It started out as the previous days today, feeling happy and mellow. I increased dosage to 2/1/1 DTH + 1/1/1 Sunami.

    I did notice some increased energy and drive during the day, but nothin spectaculair yet. Then around 4PM some dude emailed me a picture of a hot babe, DANG IT WAS ON!!!! AND IT HIT HARD, REALLY HARD, TOO HARD, WTF.. Right I had no other option then find ways to cool down, smoked a couple of cigarettes outside, then forced myself to read something boring, damn took me 30 minutes but got it under control. OMG I dont know what will happen when I meet up with a hot chick. LOL I think it really is too much!!!

    Tomorrow I'm taking 1 day of the Sunami as per bottle instructions and continuing the DTH at 2/1/1. The day after I might switch to 2/2 DTH 1/1 Sunami, I dunno I'm slightly scared now LOL.

    But thats not all, took my 6PM DT/Sunami, went to workout, definately increased energy/motivation and really couldnt wait to start lifting. Beat my previous Squat high did 10x315 on my topset, felt easy too.. Then Agression really hit when some annoying 16 year olds where occupying a cable machine I wanted. I just got really annoyed by the babbling and chatting, train or go home fs, so I told em that, literally, lol wtf, I'm a real friendly guy normally...

    Then driving home, roadrage baby, bigtime, some car slipped in just in front of me, I had to control myself not to drive my car into his, lol wtf..


    Day 6 Stats:
    Left ball: 31x50 mm (+5 mm lenght)
    Right ball: 33x51 mm (+6 mm lenght)
    Upper leg: 24.7" (-0.1")
    Waist: 34.6" 34.4 (-0.2")
    Arm: 14.8" 14.8" (0)
    Chest 47.4" (+0.2")
    Weight 189.2 lbs (-1.8lbs)

    Summary:
    Body composition: Look leaner
    Mood: Happy, feel absolutly great, aggressive when triggered
    Libido: Normal, but UNCONTROLLABLE WAY THE FK UP when triggered by nudity
    Energy: UP UP UP UP
    Thoughts: Overwhelmed by explosive aggression/libido surges. I never suspected this was gonna hit me so hard today this morning..
    Observations: HUNGRY!! I could eat everything in sight, very oily forehead, I washed it 2 times today.

    Ey Chuck, it's quite a dynamic product you just brought out there.. DAMN DUDE

  8. what day are u on and what was ur daily dosage up till today? Its hard for me to keep track of dosage on these logs.


    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    OMFG DID IT KICK IN TODAY.. HARDCORE!!!!!!!

    This is insane, it really is..


    It started out as the previous days today, feeling happy and mellow. I increased dosage to 2/1/1 DTH + 1/1/1 Sunami.

    I did notice some increased energy and drive during the day, but nothin spectaculair yet. Then around 4PM some dude emailed me a picture of a hot babe, DANG IT WAS ON!!!! AND IT HIT HARD, REALLY HARD, TOO HARD, WTF.. Right I had no other option then find ways to cool down, smoked a couple of cigarettes outside, then forced myself to read something boring, damn took me 30 minutes but got it under control. OMG I dont know what will happen when I meet up with a hot chick. LOL I think it really is too much!!!

    Tomorrow I'm taking 1 day of the Sunami as per bottle instructions and continuing the DTH at 2/1/1. The day after I might switch to 2/2 DTH 1/1 Sunami, I dunno I'm slightly scared now LOL.

    But thats not all, took my 6PM DT/Sunami, went to workout, definately increased energy/motivation and really couldnt wait to start lifting. Beat my previous Squat high did 10x315 on my topset, felt easy too.. Then Agression really hit when some annoying 16 year olds where occupying a cable machine I wanted. I just got really annoyed by the babbling and chatting, train or go home fs, so I told em that, literally, lol wtf, I'm a real friendly guy normally...

    Then driving home, roadrage baby, bigtime, some car slipped in just in front of me, I had to control myself not to drive my car into his, lol wtf..


    Day 6 Stats:
    Left ball: 31x50 mm (+5 mm lenght)
    Right ball: 33x51 mm (+6 mm lenght)
    Upper leg: 24.7" (-0.1")
    Waist: 34.6" 34.4 (-0.2")
    Arm: 14.8" 14.8" (0)
    Chest 47.4" (+0.2")
    Weight 189.2 lbs (-1.8lbs)

    Summary:
    Body composition: Look leaner
    Mood: Happy, feel absolutly great, aggressive when triggered
    Libido: Normal, but UNCONTROLLABLE WAY THE FK UP when triggered by nudity
    Energy: UP UP UP UP
    Thoughts: Overwhelmed by explosive aggression/libido surges. I never suspected this was gonna hit me so hard today this morning..
    Observations: HUNGRY!! I could eat everything in sight, very oily forehead, I washed it 2 times today.

    Ey Chuck, it's quite a dynamic product you just brought out there.. DAMN DUDE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    what day are u on and what was ur daily dosage up till today? Its hard for me to keep track of dosage on these logs.
    5 days 3 DT2010 2006 version
    then:
    Day 1-Day 5 3 DTH+3 Sunami
    Day 6 (today) 4 DTH + 3 Sunami

  10. NICE!! Yeah, I'm back to being pissy again too. Don't get me wrong, still kinda happy like before, just happier now when I'm pissed off. Good log, my man!!

  11. Wow lol, the Sunami really adds kick to DTH. Plus is a newer version, but I've tried most of the old ones and haven't had it kick in like that for me at such a low dose. Looking forward to trying this combo out.

  12. Yeah it does, I 've never tried the original, but man, this stuff is for real!!

  13. The kick in is hard and heavy lol, takes you by surprise, it's like, hmm still no libido boost one minute, then DANG HELLO WORLD DAMN!! the next hahaha

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    The kick in is hard and heavy lol, takes you by surprise, it's like, hmm still no libido boost one minute, then DANG HELLO WORLD DAMN!! the next hahaha
    It must have been one very foxy lady

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It must have been one very foxy lady
    That it was lol

  16. I keep getting the "random Wood" at the worst times. Trying to do a workout and instead have to "Stay seated" for awhile so as to be giving everything the "Mr. Woody" salute. Swear I could pound nails with it, or cut diamonds with it now!! makes for an interesting day.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I keep getting the "random Wood" at the worst times. Trying to do a workout and instead have to "Stay seated" for awhile so as to be giving everything the "Mr. Woody" salute. Swear I could pound nails with it, or cut diamonds with it now!! makes for an interesting day.
    Hmm I dont get the random wood, just that exited feeling you get knowing you're gonna have sex and a strong desire to do it right now!! Some small swelling at most, no rockhard boners..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I keep getting the "random Wood" at the worst times. Trying to do a workout and instead have to "Stay seated" for awhile so as to be giving everything the "Mr. Woody" salute. Swear I could pound nails with it, or cut diamonds with it now!! makes for an interesting day.
    are you exargerting dude or what?lol

  19. i thought this was about ball size not boners anyways

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i thought this was about ball size not boners anyways
    It's about libido aswell

  21. are you exargerting dude or what?lol
    Well, I always try to add a little humor to things, but no, not in the least. Honest to God, this stuff will make you hornier than a 3 peckered goat, no b.s.!! At first I brushed it off, but it's the real deal, all you gotta do is try it, I'm serious. I don't get behind alot of stuff, but this stuff is nuts, no pun intended.

    i thought this was about ball size not boners anyways
    Actually, it's about DTH/Sunami AND Ball size AND libido. The boner is just along for the ride with the libido.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Well, I always try to add a little humor to things, but no, not in the least. Honest to God, this stuff will make you hornier than a 3 peckered goat, no b.s.!! At first I brushed it off, but it's the real deal, all you gotta do is try it, I'm serious. I don't get behind alot of stuff, but this stuff is nuts, no pun intended.



    Actually, it's about DTH/Sunami AND Ball size AND libido. The boner is just along for the ride with the libido.
    dude I am cracking up......a 3 peckerd goat, but seriously I told u guys I made it 2 days on dth/sunami and I was like fck this I'm 2 horny. I didn't even have time to see how the stack worked "test level" wise. I was on 4 dth and 2 sunami/day.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Day 1-Day 5 3 DTH+3 Sunami
    Day 6 (today) 4 DTH + 3 Sunami
    I don't think I'm getting all out of this stack libido wise, jump in libido/agression is gone again. I think I started out on too high a dose.

    I did:
    Day 1-5: 1/1/1 DTHC, 1/1/1 Sunami
    Day 6: 2/1/1 DTHC, 1/1/1 Sunami
    Day 7: 2/1/1 DTHC, no Sunami
    Day 8 (today): 1/1/1 Sunami, no DTHC

    I plan on doing the following:
    Day 9: OFF
    Day 10,11,12: DTHC 1/1, Sunami 1/1
    Day 13 and on: start increasing dosages..

    Anybody knows if the DHT inhibiting effects of Saw Plametto might influence this stack negatively?

  24. dude I am cracking up......a 3 peckerd goat, but seriously I told u guys I made it 2 days on dth/sunami and I was like fck this I'm 2 horny. I didn't even have time to see how the stack worked "test level" wise. I was on 4 dth and 2 sunami/day
    Haha, I just watched "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" last night, and I made one conclusion, that Zohan was on the DTH/Sunami stack when he was bangin all those older women, no other possible reason. Today is my off day of both, then I will resume tomorrow, still trying to decide what dose, looking at the charts you were kind enough to provide chuck, but, I always prefer the least amount to get the results. 2 of each was working well, but was getting a tad bit lethargic, but no worries, it didn't effect anything.
    As to the Saw Palmetto, I don't know how much is in the proprietary blend, and I never will, so Chuck would be better qualified to answer, since anything I can think of would just be based on assumptions, and I don't do "maybe". Keep me posted, this is a good log boss!!

  25. LOL smell it, smell it, now take it!!! Funny ****.

    I take the Saw Palmetto seperate from Now Foods. 2x160mg ED..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  2. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 03:06 AM
  4. DIESEL TEST Hardcore
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:50 PM
  5. DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Log in
Log in