Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    We now return you to our regularly scheduled log......lol.

hahaha sorry about that

2. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I guess "mega-dosing" is a subjective term, but in my book 10-12 scoops is within the realm.

So, 1hp here, that you so avidly agree with Ari, mega-doses in my book. I'm simply trying to explain that he can save his bcaa/eaa products for around workouts, increase protein intake slightly, and have the same results.
    Yeah it's in the megadosing realm.

And I still dont agree because in my diet I have actually replaced whey shakes with Xtend servings and the difference is huge.

BUT, some things may make it different for me. I try to be on a calorie deficit (hard to keep up on DTH, so fking hungry lol), I squat heavy 3 times a week. Before Xtend I did not recover within 48 hours so I could not increase weights every workout. On Xtend I was completely recovered so could increase weights every workout. So for me I guess it's the quicker recovery that increases my rate of strength gains. It might be completely different for somebody on a 5-day traditional split.

I've put it to a thorough test, and you cannot argue with the results below...

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I'm going to wrap this up.

Final review/summary:

Strength gains in 5 weeks with no supplements at all:
    Squat from 180 to 225 (10 rep max) +45
    Deadlift from 310 to 330 (1 rep max) +20

Strength gains in 4 weeks (megadosing) Xtend:
    Squat from 225 to 300 (10 rep max) +75
    Deadlift from 330 to 375 (1 rep max) +45

I'm 99% sure the acceleration in strength gains is because of the fast recovery on Xtend. I'm squatting 3 times a week, deadlifting 2 times a week, and every training I'm fully recovered and able to add 5 lbs and make my reps.

Awesome, Xtend is a staple for me now.

Remember, below maintenance calory intake all 9 weeks. Lost 7 lbs BW, waist is down 1.4", arms are up 0.3".
    •   

3. Day 26:
    Dose: 2/2/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

Day 27:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

Day 28:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

JP8/NOS ETHER:

Training days (mo/we/fr):

Pre workout:
    2 scoops JP8
    1 scoop NOS ETHER

Post workout:
    1 scoop NOS ETHER

Off days:
    1 scoop NOS ETHER

Notes on 4 DTH vs 5 DTH:

4DTH Strengths:
    -Way higher libido then on 5 (on the verge of too high)
    -Less acne then on 5
    -Less agression then on 5 (is this a strength or a weakness lol)
    -No lethargy at all

5DTH Strengths:
    -Increased muscle hardness compared to 4
    -Increased vascularity compared to 4
    -Increased energy over 4 during the day (but lethargy late afternoon/early evening)
    -Notably more alpha male mentality then on 4

Additional Libido note: On 5 DTH/day libido starts to drop after 2-3 days to a point where it's kind of low. When I switch back to 4 DTH/day libido starts to rise and after 2 days it's really high, way above normal and it seems to increase even more after that to the point where it's simply too high for me. I'm going to experminent some more, maybe cycling 4DTH and 5DTH, or adjust Sunami dosages to find my optimal dose. At this point my optimal dose is probably 4.5 DTH/day

4. Hey bud, just curious. What dose makes you the most lethargic, if at all? Nice comparison between 4 and 5 DTH, I like it!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Yeah it's in the megadosing realm.

And I still dont agree because in my diet I have actually replaced whey shakes with Xtend servings and the difference is huge.

BUT, some things may make it different for me. I try to be on a calorie deficit (hard to keep up on DTH, so fking hungry lol), I squat heavy 3 times a week. Before Xtend I did not recover within 48 hours so I could not increase weights every workout. On Xtend I was completely recovered so could increase weights every workout. So for me I guess it's the quicker recovery that increases my rate of strength gains. It might be completely different for somebody on a 5-day traditional split.

I've put it to a thorough test, and you cannot argue with the results below...
    I have already explained previously that when in a caloric deficit the circumstances are much different and the use of free form amino acids is much more suggested to prevent catabolism. However, replacing meals with Xtend is ridiculous as you are losing out on the rest of the blend of amino acids, and other possible nutrients/benefits of whole food. Any knowledgeable person on nutrition will explain that to you. Even Layne Norton, when describing the possibilities for using amino acids on a cut recommended them to be dosed in BETWEEN meals, never as a substitute.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Hey bud, just curious. What dose makes you the most lethargic, if at all? Nice comparison between 4 and 5 DTH, I like it!!
    5DTH some lethargy in late afternoon, early evening.
    4DTH no lethargy at all.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I have already explained previously that when in a caloric deficit the circumstances are much different and the use of free form amino acids is much more suggested to prevent catabolism. However, replacing meals with Xtend is ridiculous as you are losing out on the rest of the blend of amino acids, and other possible nutrients/benefits of whole food. Any knowledgeable person on nutrition will explain that to you. Even Layne Norton, when describing the possibilities for using amino acids on a cut recommended them to be dosed in BETWEEN meals, never as a substitute.
    Haha ok, this is kind of a pointless discussion so I'll just show you an example of what I do:

Non workout days:

7:30 2 scoops Xtend
    8:00 meal 1
    10:00 2 scoops Xtend
    12:00 meal 2
    14:00 2 scoops Xtend
    16:00 meal 3
    18:30 meal 4
    20:30 2 scoops Xtend
    22:00 meal 5
    23:30 2 scoops Xtend
    Sleep

Workout days:
    meals
    17:30 pre workout 2 scoops Xtend + JP8 + NOS ETHER
    18:00 workout 2 scoops Xtend during
    19:00 post workout 2 scoops Xtend + NOS ETHER
    meals

We probably agree on this being the right way to take Xtend.

And yes I do lose fat and gain strength simultaniously this way. Without Xtend and more protein it's sort of an either bulk or cut deal for me, gain size/strength and some fat, lose fat and some size/strength. I prefer ths first way year round and it works for me.

P.S. I dont care for size, only strength

8. 5DTH some lethargy in late afternoon, early evening.
    4DTH no lethargy at all.
    Awesome, thanks!! Was assuming a higher dose would bring on more lethargy, thanks again!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Haha ok, this is kind of a pointless discussion so I'll just show you an example of what I do:

Non workout days:

Sleep

Workout days:
    meals
    meals

And yes I do lose fat and gain strength simultaniously this way. Without Xtend and more protein it's sort of an either bulk or cut deal for me, gain size/strength and some fat, lose fat and some size/strength. I prefer ths first way year round and it works for me.

First off...you're on a caloric deficit. So you're Xtend throughout the day makes much more sense than if you were to bulk.

Personally, I don't know any bodybuilders that try to recomp all year. It's bulk/cut/prep, repeat. So that's why I was confused. The 2 scoops of Xtend an hour and a half later should be a full whole food meal instead imo, but a lot of you guys seem so set in your ways I will save my breath in here.

10. Personally, I prefer to lean bulk. Seems pointlesss to me to build yourself up, then tear it down, why not just bulk as lean as you can instead of being on a "see food" diet, eating everything you see. I understand for some, this is a way of life,but I prefer to save myself the agony of see-sawing the scales. Then again, I'm not a pro bodybuilder, so to each their own. Eventually, like everything else, you'll brickwall, and no matter how much of any one thing you take in, it's not gonna do anything, regardless. It's all synergistic after and even up to that point some can argue/debate.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post

Non workout days:

Sleep

Workout days:
    meals
    meals

i personally think thats a solid xtend plan, in between meals

But 10 scoops a day of xtend would set u back 2.50 a day, not so much is guesss, 60 dollars a month, but worth it. I mainly use xtend for intra workout 6 scoops mixed with some glycerol mono and a lil bit of wazy maize.

12. hp, youve officially been entered into the top tier logs, when people started talking about nothing to do with the log.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i personally think thats a solid xtend plan, in between meals

But 10 scoops a day of xtend would set u back 2.50 a day, not so much is guesss, 60 dollars a month, but worth it. I mainly use xtend for intra workout 6 scoops mixed with some glycerol mono and a lil bit of wazy maize.
    If I take over 3 scoops of xtend/day I get huge headaches. I think its the heavy artificial sweetners. I know some guys down in Florida that drink about 4 scoops at a time!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    If I take over 3 scoops of xtend/day I get huge headaches. I think its the heavy artificial sweetners. I know some guys down in Florida that drink about 4 scoops at a time!
    ???

i guess me and you and have very different taste preferences.

i drink 6 scoops over the course of my workout.

15. I've done 4 scoops at once multiple times already. Apart from training I found 4 scoops just before bed after a night out and some drinking (bad I know but I like to party) greatly reduces my hangover.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post

Non workout days:

Sleep

Workout days:
    meals
    meals

Try Anavar.

I like your log bro!

17. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I've done 4 scoops at once multiple times already. Apart from training I found 4 scoops just before bed after a night out and some drinking (bad I know but I like to party) greatly reduces my hangover.
    I may have to give that a try!

18. I've used Amino Vital before, they make one with no artificial sweetners in it it, you lose the citrulline malate but gain arginine in it's place. I try to stay away from artificial sweetners as much as possible. COme to think about it, quite a few of my friends where getting headaches from the artificial sweetner in coke zero, there was even something posted about it by others.

19. I've always had a big pre-WO meal and a big post-WO meal, and always survived on 2 scoops of Xtend. I've stretched my containers for so long doing it this way lol. There's some interesting research on intermittent fasting. I'm a bigger fan of strategically dosed Leucine.

1-HP the log is looking great, I like the comparison between 4 and 5 tabs, and keep on working hard!

20. i love this log

21. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Hey bud, just curious. What dose makes you the most lethargic, if at all? Nice comparison between 4 and 5 DTH, I like it!!
    Yea I liked that also. Keep it up 1Hp!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I may have to give that a try!
    Try it it works, just did that protocol again last night, after some heavy drinking, home @5AM, 4 scoops Xtend, sleep till 9AM, take a piss (always need to after drinking ), 2 more scoops Xtend (keep a bottle ready next to bed) sleep till 1 PM, fresh as a bird!! :bruce3:

23. Day 29:
    Dose: 2/1/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1/1 Sunami.

Day 30:
    Dose: 0 / 0

Some strength increases again:
    Squat: 10x350
    Deadlift: 5x350
    Clean&Press: 5x145

Libido: On 4 DTH my libido is sky rocketing. Last night I popped 1 additional Sunami before going out and DAMN, I was horny as hell in town lol, checking up every decent looking piece of ass, talked to half of em, no score, I couldnt make a choice and by then it was too late, but thats allright had great fun!
    BTW, I'm normally not like this, Get Diesel made me do it, turns you into some kind of casanova..

24. BTW, I'm normally not like this, Get Diesel made me do it, turns you into some kind of casanova..[/QUOTE]
    That's your story and you are sticking to it?
    But I can endorse that as well. found myself checking out this older lady, normally I would not have done that.......that damn diesel. Chuck find me a good sexual harrassment lawyer..lol.

25. dude I love that. that is some funny ****!

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Try it it works, just did that protocol again last night, after some heavy drinking, home @5AM, 4 scoops Xtend, sleep till 9AM, take a piss (always need to after drinking ), 2 more scoops Xtend (keep a bottle ready next to bed) sleep till 1 PM, fresh as a bird!! :bruce3:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  2. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 03:06 AM
  4. DIESEL TEST Hardcore
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17