Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack"

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Ya, I've just got my gallon jug with me now. The water alone doesnt seem to quench my thirst, or energize me, like when i was drinking intra-aid.
    That jug feels so lonely without IA. Haha... I definitely understand this though.

2. Senior Member

Workout #2

I havent had much time this week to lift, sorry for the delay. In my flight training I have a ground school, which is class work, and an actualy flight portion. The flight portion is performance based, while the school part you must get an 80% or better on all assignments, including mid-term and final, or you dont pass the class. Luckily all the tests are standardized through Gleim, or the FAA itself, so you know what questions are possible to be tested on, the problem is that each test is 50-60 questions, out of a possible 1100-1200 Q's. Hence me being locked in my room this past week pouring over the books for this and 2 other finals i had this week.

I hit the gym this morningm a great stress reliever for this past week of heavy shit. Pretty good workout, animal pump + red pill, water, and torrent when I got home. Im still pretty sore today from my last workout, I'm not sure that i can attribute that too not having Intra-aid, or just pushing myself too hard last time. Either way i can definitly notice a difference in my workouts. Everything is just harder, with less energy left over once the workouts done. Torrent does help though
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Still putting in the good work fp. Keep pressin on in for that pilot license man. It will be worth all the time you are putting into it in the end.

Hg
    •   

4. Senior Member

Workout #3

LAST DAY OF TORRENT!!!!

Once again as fate would have it, I was able to drink my last glorious shake of Torrent on leg day. Animal Pump before the workout, no red pill for leg day. Water during. Torrent out of the freezer when I got home. Great workout, but It takes another minute for recovery without having Intra-Aid, just having those few extra calories and amino acids made all the difference for me between being fine after squatting 10-12 reps with 315, and wanting to pass out and seeing spots. It goes away, but i still have to put my head between my legs to help it.

As a side note i still have 3 more packets of Animal Pump so ill be able to run another whole week, then Pictures time. Like i was saying before, you shoulde be able to see a difference in the before, and afters.

I dont much about this band but this song gets me cranked.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbrm7aUHHUo&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Still putting in the good work fp. Keep pressin on in for that pilot license man. It will be worth all the time you are putting into it in the end.

Hg
    Thanks man, just trying to knock out this instrument rating this semester, commercial during the summer, then CFI, and CFII next year. Then MEI after that.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Thanks man, just trying to knock out this instrument rating this semester, commercial during the summer, then CFI, and CFII next year. Then MEI after that.
    My man has plans

-----

Last day of Torrent! Another moment of silence please...

Ha ha!

Can't wait for the pictures bro. I know you made progress with the work you've put into this log.

Hg
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Looking forward to final pics and thats a good song...
  8. Senior Member

Workout #1

Animal pump before hand, water during, Labrada Cinnamon oatmeal shake after. They had cheap packages at my local store, so I bought a bunch of random single serving shakes.

Pretty damn good workout considering Im fighting off a cold. My bodys not used too this cold weather. I decided too go home for chirstmas, back too Chicago from Jacksonville, FL. And as soon as I get here it snows 5 inches, and we're due for an Ice storm tonite into tomorrow. Meanwhile back in FL its been 70-75 all week.

But as far as not having Intra-Aid anymore, its a downer. I think i really enjoy having a shake during my workouts. I kind of miss torrent too, It tasted so damn good, but not as much as the Intra Aid.

Good cardio song:
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-F16WoHO4A"]YouTube - Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo[/nomedia]
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Fight that cold and great workout... I know how bad it sucks to be without IA!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post

I reiterate the need for a frown face on the inside bottom of the tub
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Great log FP, These supps lasted you a lonnnnnng time haha.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

The stack really is a good value OP. When bought as the AWO stack and used as directed it gives great results and lasts a long time.
  13. Senior Member

I know, its been good. I've been basically working out every other day since the begining of the log, so i think its an accurate representation of what the average person can get out of this stack.
  14. Senior Member

I havent even been able to get out of bed today, and i cant tell you the last time I was sick. I dont know why I bothered coming back to the land of ice and snow , its 77 in jacksonville right now, and maybe 20 in chicago
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I havent even been able to get out of bed today, and i cant tell you the last time I was sick. I dont know why I bothered coming back to the land of ice and snow , its 77 in jacksonville right now, and maybe 20 in chicago
    No joke, its probably 30 here, RAINED (not sure how since it so cold) ALL day, and I didnt get to the gym untill 5:30 and I hate lifting at night for some reason, i just get lazy.
  16. Senior Member

Workout #2

Its officially cold as shit here. As i drove to the gym this morning it showed -4 degrees on a banks sign.

Good workout though, popped my second to last Animal pump 45mn before hand. When i got there did a few minutes on the treadmill to warm up, then went and hit the weights. Everything felt good, great pumps, great energy. Hit the sauna afterward, it was awesome.

Im leaving town tomorrow morning for christmas, and I'll be back friday, that will be the last day of Animal Pump .

This is maynard keenan's new band/side project. Bad ass if you ask me.
    YouTube - Momma Sed - Puscifer
  17. Senior Member

Didnt get back into town untill today, will have that last animal pump workout done tomorrow.:bb3:
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I hate running out of supps...

Hope you had a Great Christmas!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Just getting over it myself man. It sucked big time! Screwed up my holiday and my workouts. Looking forward to getting back to it myself. Keep on the mend man.
  20. Senior Member

Sad times in my fragile world. Workout #3

All I know has been thrown asunder with the loss of my workout aides. Life will never be the same, I don't how i can go on......naw not really, but I am pretty bummed that Its over.

Great last workout today, legs, went nice and heavy on squats 315x15. The best part of leg day is nearly passing out and having people look at you with this worried look on their face as you sit on a nearby bench with your head between your legs trying not too throw up......oh wait did i say best or most sadomasochistic. Either way it was a great day to go out with a bang.

look for my final review on the first page.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Talking

*Final Review.

WTH!!!???!!! That's it?

I jest, I JEST! Just kidding bro Looking forward to it man.
  22. Senior Member

I hate running out of supps...

Hope you had a Great Christmas!
    Oh I did, hope you did as well.

Just getting over it myself man. It sucked big time! Screwed up my holiday and my workouts. Looking forward to getting back to it myself. Keep on the mend man.
    For sure, i'm feeling 94.6% better. the cold temp is still killing me though, it takes twice as long too warm up for my workouts.

You guys can check back later tonite, when my lady friend gets off work, for my before and after pics, and my final review, it'll take me a little bit to compile all my thoughts into coherent sentances
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

it'll take me a little bit to compile all my thoughts into coherent sentances

You are in familiar company my man

Looking forward to it.

Hg
  24. Senior Member

Reviews up.

And pics, I didnt realize that I let myself bulk up waaayyyyy too much untill I saw these pics. Jesus. But I guess it's a learning experience, as soon as I get back down to 220-230 I'll be happy again.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

Losing BF and keeping arm and leg size is a big win bro. You did a great job with this one. The log was well done to and we appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Hg
  26. Senior Member

Losing BF and keeping arm and leg size is a big win bro. You did a great job with this one. The log was well done to and we appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Hg
    Thanks man, I had a great time doing it.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

great log bro!
  28. Senior Member

great log bro!
    thank you sir.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I have to say you definitely put forth 110% on this. Great work F.
  30. Senior Member

I have to say you definitely put forth 110% on this. Great work F.
    Thanks again you guys for giving me this opportunity.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 10:24 PM
  3. PROMO: The "Big Picture" Stack
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM