Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack"

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Motivational Speaker of the day: Phil Anselmo

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugmxdT5qnE4&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3

LAST DAY OF INTRA-AID!!!!!

It worked out pretty good to me that the last day i would have for Intra-aid would be leg day :D, as Im sure most of you can attest too, leg day is usually the most taxing day of the week. Animal Pump about 45mn before hand, no red pill, this definitly works the best on leg days. Intra-aid, an extra large scoop :head: by my side. And the lovely torrent afterword to quench the thirst of a hard days work.

Im not looking forward to lifting, especially leg days without Intra-aid to help me through. Everytime i get a little tired I take another boost of my shake, and all is well. It helps settle my stomach, and clear my mind.

Intra-aid you will be missed: 12-04-2008 :(

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

A moment of silence for fp's first tub of IA everyone...

Perfect way to end the logging of the IA bro, on leg day!

:squat:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has been a great log, FP.
I look forward to following more endeavors in the future.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

It worked out pretty good to me that the last day i would have for Intra-aid would be leg day :D, as Im sure most of you can attest too, leg day is usually the most taxing day of the week. Animal Pump about 45mn before hand, no red pill, this definitly works the best on leg days. Intra-aid, an extra large scoop :head: by my side. And the lovely torrent afterword to quench the thirst of a hard days work.

Im not looking forward to lifting, especially leg days without Intra-aid to help me through. Everytime i get a little tired I take another boost of my shake, and all is well. It helps settle my stomach, and clear my mind.

Sadness... Give me a moment.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

First day without Intra-aid in over 6 weeks, felt kinda weird not having my shaker bottle with me. I took Animal pump as normal before hand, with the red pill. During my workout I felt like I was significantly more tired as one set progressed to the next. When i had my Intra-Aid with me I was jacked and ready to kill by the time i left the gym, which is great for me as i have classes 6 days a week. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that it takes about an hour to digest food, so by the end of my workout I had fully absorbed all the shake.

Without my shake during the workout each rep got harder, and In the end i was just exhausted, which sucks because this is finals week. Torrent helps immensely though. Having that shake at the end, especially since it has a good amount of carbs in it, helps re-energize the system.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
First day without Intra-aid in over 6 weeks, felt kinda weird not having my shaker bottle with me. I took Animal pump as normal before hand, with the red pill. During my workout I felt like I was significantly more tired as one set progressed to the next. When i had my Intra-Aid with me I was jacked and ready to kill by the time i left the gym, which is great for me as i have classes 6 days a week. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that it takes about an hour to digest food, so by the end of my workout I had fully absorbed all the shake.

Without my shake during the workout each rep got harder, and In the end i was just exhausted, which sucks because this is finals week. Torrent helps immensely though. Having that shake at the end, especially since it has a good amount of carbs in it, helps re-energize the system.
Have ya replaced the Intra-Aid with just plain water? Maybe it's the fact that you're missing the water bottle?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've just got my gallon jug with me now. The water alone doesnt seem to quench my thirst, or energize me, like when i was drinking intra-aid.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've just got my gallon jug with me now. The water alone doesnt seem to quench my thirst, or energize me, like when i was drinking intra-aid.
I agree with ya. I was just wondering if it's was the idea of having something to sip on while training... One of the things you also probably miss is that weird blue color, eh?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That jug feels so lonely without IA. Haha... I definitely understand this though.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2

I havent had much time this week to lift, sorry for the delay. In my flight training I have a ground school, which is class work, and an actualy flight portion. The flight portion is performance based, while the school part you must get an 80% or better on all assignments, including mid-term and final, or you dont pass the class. Luckily all the tests are standardized through Gleim, or the FAA itself, so you know what questions are possible to be tested on, the problem is that each test is 50-60 questions, out of a possible 1100-1200 Q's. Hence me being locked in my room this past week pouring over the books for this and 2 other finals i had this week.:drunk:

I hit the gym this morningm a great stress reliever for this past week of heavy shit. Pretty good workout, animal pump + red pill, water, and torrent when I got home. Im still pretty sore today from my last workout, I'm not sure that i can attribute that too not having Intra-aid, or just pushing myself too hard last time. Either way i can definitly notice a difference in my workouts. Everything is just harder, with less energy left over once the workouts done. Torrent does help though :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Still putting in the good work fp. Keep pressin on in for that pilot license man. It will be worth all the time you are putting into it in the end.

Hg

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3

LAST DAY OF TORRENT!!!!

Once again as fate would have it, I was able to drink my last glorious shake of Torrent on leg day. Animal Pump before the workout, no red pill for leg day. Water during. Torrent out of the freezer when I got home. Great workout, but It takes another minute for recovery without having Intra-Aid, just having those few extra calories and amino acids made all the difference for me between being fine after squatting 10-12 reps with 315, and wanting to pass out and seeing spots. It goes away, but i still have to put my head between my legs to help it.

As a side note i still have 3 more packets of Animal Pump so ill be able to run another whole week, then Pictures time. Like i was saying before, you shoulde be able to see a difference in the before, and afters.

I dont much about this band but this song gets me cranked.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbrm7aUHHUo&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Still putting in the good work fp. Keep pressin on in for that pilot license man. It will be worth all the time you are putting into it in the end.

Hg
Thanks man, just trying to knock out this instrument rating this semester, commercial during the summer, then CFI, and CFII next year. Then MEI after that.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, just trying to knock out this instrument rating this semester, commercial during the summer, then CFI, and CFII next year. Then MEI after that.
My man has plans :)

-----

Last day of Torrent! Another moment of silence please...

Ha ha!

Can't wait for the pictures bro. I know you made progress with the work you've put into this log.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to final pics and thats a good song...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

Animal pump before hand, water during, Labrada Cinnamon oatmeal shake after. They had cheap packages at my local store, so I bought a bunch of random single serving shakes.

Pretty damn good workout considering Im fighting off a cold. My bodys not used too this cold weather. I decided too go home for chirstmas, back too Chicago from Jacksonville, FL. And as soon as I get here it snows 5 inches, and we're due for an Ice storm tonite into tomorrow. Meanwhile back in FL its been 70-75 all week.

But as far as not having Intra-Aid anymore, its a downer. I think i really enjoy having a shake during my workouts. I kind of miss torrent too, It tasted so damn good, but not as much as the Intra Aid.

Good cardio song:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-F16WoHO4A"]YouTube - Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo[/nomedia]

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Fight that cold and great workout... I know how bad it sucks to be without IA!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Great log FP, These supps lasted you a lonnnnnng time haha.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

The stack really is a good value OP. When bought as the AWO stack and used as directed it gives great results and lasts a long time.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I know, its been good. I've been basically working out every other day since the begining of the log, so i think its an accurate representation of what the average person can get out of this stack. :cheers:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Fight that cold and great workout... I know how bad it sucks to be without IA!
I havent even been able to get out of bed today, and i cant tell you the last time I was sick. I dont know why I bothered coming back to the land of ice and snow :frustrate, its 77 in jacksonville right now, and maybe 20 in chicago :(

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I havent even been able to get out of bed today, and i cant tell you the last time I was sick. I dont know why I bothered coming back to the land of ice and snow :frustrate, its 77 in jacksonville right now, and maybe 20 in chicago :(
No joke, its probably 30 here, RAINED (not sure how since it so cold) ALL day, and I didnt get to the gym untill 5:30 and I hate lifting at night for some reason, i just get lazy.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2

Its officially cold as shit here. As i drove to the gym this morning it showed -4 degrees on a banks sign.

Good workout though, popped my second to last Animal pump 45mn before hand. When i got there did a few minutes on the treadmill to warm up, then went and hit the weights. Everything felt good, great pumps, great energy. Hit the sauna afterward, it was awesome.

Im leaving town tomorrow morning for christmas, and I'll be back friday, that will be the last day of Animal Pump :(.

This is maynard keenan's new band/side project. Bad ass if you ask me.
YouTube - Momma Sed - Puscifer

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Didnt get back into town untill today, will have that last animal pump workout done tomorrow.:bb3:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I hate running out of supps...

Hope you had a Great Christmas!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Just getting over it myself man. It sucked big time! Screwed up my holiday and my workouts. Looking forward to getting back to it myself. Keep on the mend man.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Sad times in my fragile world. Workout #3

All I know has been thrown asunder with the loss of my workout aides. :( Life will never be the same, I don't how i can go on......naw not really, but I am pretty bummed that Its over.:lol:

Great last workout today, legs, went nice and heavy on squats 315x15. The best part of leg day is nearly passing out and having people look at you with this worried look on their face as you sit on a nearby bench with your head between your legs trying not too throw up......oh wait did i say best or most sadomasochistic. Either way it was a great day to go out with a bang.:thumbsup:

look for my final review on the first page.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I hate running out of supps...

Hope you had a Great Christmas!
Oh I did, hope you did as well.:head:

Just getting over it myself man. It sucked big time! Screwed up my holiday and my workouts. Looking forward to getting back to it myself. Keep on the mend man.
For sure, i'm feeling 94.6% better. the cold temp is still killing me though, it takes twice as long too warm up for my workouts.

You guys can check back later tonite, when my lady friend gets off work, for my before and after pics, and my final review, it'll take me a little bit to compile all my thoughts into coherent sentances :D

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Reviews up.

And pics, I didnt realize that I let myself bulk up waaayyyyy too much untill I saw these pics. Jesus. But I guess it's a learning experience, as soon as I get back down to 220-230 I'll be happy again.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Losing BF and keeping arm and leg size is a big win bro. You did a great job with this one. The log was well done to and we appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Hg

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Losing BF and keeping arm and leg size is a big win bro. You did a great job with this one. The log was well done to and we appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Hg
Thanks man, I had a great time doing it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have to say you definitely put forth 110% on this. Great work F.