Beasting with Cre-02 (Sponsored)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I am now going into my bulking phase for a couple of months, and therefore needed a creatine. I got lucky because MST just introduced a new creatine, and I was selected to do a log for them. I logged their Cordygen VO2 and was very impressed! Therefore, I expect no less than greatness from this product as well. Thank you MST for choosing me again, I appreciate this very much. I just moved in to a new apartment, so I could definitely use the help with supplements.

I will be bulking throughout this log, and I will NOT be running any other supplement so that I can see what this can do alone. I am, however, taking MVP/ZMK as my multivitamin source.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
subbed in and ready to roll. Have a great month!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Before Picture:

Weight: 153

Measurements: Soon

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man! Rock this sheet!!! :head:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
The following effects (or lack thereof) will be displayed by the actual numbers I post from my workouts: increased strength and increased muscular endurance.

The following effects (or lack thereof) will be discussed when appropriate: increases in oxygen utilization and ATP, improved recovery times between sets, decreased lactic acid and ammonia, increased pump, and mood enhancement.

Last edited:
Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have received the product, I will begin my log tomorrow. I skipped leg day this week because I am still sore from last week's workout and because I am newly sore from the monumental guard work we did in BJJ. I took my first dose today, and I did already incur one of the benefits of the product: mood enhancement. I had a little fight with my girlfriend and I displayed much more poise than I normally do.

Can't wait until tomorrow!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the mood enhancement is a great benefit...i'm glad it's found you already :)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Monday 9/15/08 Shoulders/Tris/Chest

DB Military
45x15 +5 Reps From Last Week
50x11 +1 Rep From Last Week

Upright Row
95x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
105x12 +2 Reps From Last Week
115x8 10 More lbs from last week!

Incline Bar Bench
165x5
175x5
185x4 10 More lbs from last week!

Tri-Pull Down
60x15 +3 Reps From Last Week

Improved recovery times between sets:
Slight difference from last week. More noticeable towards the end of the workout.
Decreased lactic acid and ammonia:
Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued.
Increased pump:
Not so much.
Mood enhancement:
Feeling pretty upbeat, slightly sexy... holla!

I am in the process of transferring from a recomp to a bulk, so I'm slowly adding more and more exercises and sets as I feel my body out. If you have any tips for me, by all means go for it. This bulk I will focus primarily on shoulders, lats, bis, and legs.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Monday 9/15/08 Shoulders/Tris/Chest

DB Military

Upright Row
95x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
115x8 10 More lbs from last week!

Incline Bar Bench
165x5
175x5
185x4 10 More lbs from last week!

Tri-Pull Down

Slight difference from last week. More noticeable towards the end of the workout.
Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued.
Increased pump:
Not so much.
Mood enhancement:
Feeling pretty upbeat, slightly sexy... holla!

I am in the process of transferring from a recomp to a bulk, so I'm slowly adding more and more exercises and sets as I feel my body out. If you have any tips for me, by all means go for it. This bulk I will focus primarily on shoulders, lats, bis, and legs.
I'm in! Better late than never! LOL

Great workout! Did you dose the product 2 hours pre-workout?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I actually did not, I do lift in the morning, so it's pretty tough to get it in 2 hours before working out. But, I did take it about an hour and a half before I started my actual core workouts.

Should I try to get it in earlier?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I actually did not, I do lift in the morning, so it's pretty tough to get it in 2 hours before working out. But, I did take it about an hour and a half before I started my actual core workouts.

Should I try to get it in earlier?
An hour and a half before your main workout is probably good unless you have slow digestion. After you've been on CRE-02 for a while it won't really matter as much on the timing.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
An hour and a half before your main workout is probably good unless you have slow digestion. After you've been on CRE-02 for a while it won't really matter as much on the timing.
you recommend taking all three tablets at once?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I do have very slow digestion.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I do have very slow digestion.
That's alright, after a week of ise the timing won't be as much of an issue. Just take it as soon as you can and you'll be fine.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: BJJ

I will not be doing BJJ today because of a test I really need to study for, so I did my regular ab routine. I was able to do it without any break, which is not common (although it has happened) for me. Today was a horrible day, so I was on tilt by a lot. However, I am pretty calm now and usually I remain pissed until I go to bed.

How do I know if my ammonia is decreasing!? Lol.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Wednesday 9/17/08 Lats/Bis/Back

Lat Pull Down (Wide)
140x15
150x8 10 More lbs from last week!

Lat Pull Down (Narrow)
140x12 5 More lbs from last week!

Barbell Row
105x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
105x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
115x12
10 More lbs from last week!
125x8 20 More lbs from last week!

DB Curls
30x15 5 More lbs from last week!
30x15 5 More lbs from last week!
30x10 Extra set added to day!

Big difference, almost as soon as I stopped my set I felt ready to go again, I had to force myself to abide my 1 minute rule.
Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued. Not even close.
Increased pump:
Biceps had a very nice pumpage action going on.
Mood enhancement:
Not so much, feeling rather apathetic.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looks like for the most part the effects are really beginning to kick in for you! I'm sure the mood enhancement is on the way...be patient and good things will arrive :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workout man. And yeah the mood enhancement will come on stronger in a day or two and then level a bit. At least thats what happened to me but were all different. Are you dosing 2 hours pre w/o?

oh and how tall are you?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I am trying my best to dose 2 hours pre/wo, but it hasn't happened yet. Best I can manage is getting it 1 and a half hours before I start my actual workout after warming up and what not.

I'm 5' 9" on a good day. ;)

On a bad day, I'm 5' 7" though. Lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha so which is it?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the mood enhancement is on the way...be patient and good things will arrive :)
Haha! I'll sacrifice the mood enhancement for gains like that every week! :woohoo:

Great job Emerge!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
haha so which is it?
Let's call it 5' 8". That's a solid number.

Haha! I'll sacrifice the mood enhancement for gains like that every week! :woohoo:

Great job Emerge!
Me too. However, I think I am starting to get it now. I did very poorly on a test today, and usually that would tilt me beyond belief. I'm feeling pretty upbeat right now.

I'm going to BJJ so I'll update on that tonight.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let chattyness commence in 3...2....1

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Thursday 9/18/08 BJJ

I'm hoping someone could tell me what I should focus on in retrospect after my BJJ training as far as this supplement goes? Anyway it was a breeze, very good session. I did pretty well against some of the upper belts and the bigger same belt guys.

Is this supplement supposed to make you sweat more? Because I was drenched! Good day, definitely in a good mood.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been sweating a lot on it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Thursday 9/18/08 BJJ

I'm hoping someone could tell me what I should focus on in retrospect after my BJJ training as far as this supplement goes? Anyway it was a breeze, very good session. I did pretty well against some of the upper belts and the bigger same belt guys.

Is this supplement supposed to make you sweat more? Because I was drenched! Good day, definitely in a good mood.
I don't know if it's SUPPOSED to make you sweat...but I know I sure do, haha. Feels like I just got out of a pool when I lift.

I'm not sure I know what you meant by the bjj question?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
In my brazilian jujitsu class training, what types of benefits do I look out for from my Cre-02?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the cordygen in Cre-02 will definitely add to your breathing rythymns throughout that class. I think you've been on Cordygen for a while now though, so it may not be AS pronounced for you as for the other testers.

You should feel stronger just like when you are lifting when you are grapping and on the mat with your competitors. I know I felt stronger even just playing tennis with this stuff as ridiculous as that sounds.

If I had the time right now, i'd create a more involved and detailed list..but i'm on the run today...it's a crazy one.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ps - Matt said the mvp/zmk stack should be back in stock today at NP.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my brazilian jujitsu class training, what types of benefits do I look out for from my Cre-02?
I thought the title said, "breast feeding with Cre 02" and I thought, that's a bit too abstract.

Creatine in general provides power & strength, so maybe more explosive sweeps, faster recovery between any explosive movements, quicker shots at leg take downs & sprawls. Most of that is probably reaction time and other neuromuscular factors, as most power movements are, but having creatine in the system can theoretically maximize your explosion and strength potential.

It's not going to have much effect over your long duration endurance, so if you're a chest player on the ground, then maybe increased performance at those small windows of opportunity when you can utilize quick/explosive movements.

I suppose general control of your opponent would also be effected, greater strength and quicker recovery is a nice added advantage.

I've read a lot of reports on energy boost, which would complete the performance circle creatine itself seems to lack and the elevated mood effect may help you keep a clear and level head in mid match.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. I will keep those things in mind for my next log post training. Tomorrow is leg day, w00t!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Friday 9/20/08 Legs

Squat
185x12
195x10
205x5

Leg Ext
70x15
80x15
90x15

Leg Curls
50x15
50x15

Today should not be counted as I felt terrible all day, and I was light headed the whole workout, which is why I left the gym early.
Yes, very slight lactic acid feel at end of squat sets.
Increased pump:
Little bit more of a pump than normal.
Mood enhancement:
Despite feeling physically sick, my emotional state is pretty solid. I am not even too annoyed that I didn't get to finish my workout due to physical non-goodness. So, yes.

Today was gay, I felt sick all day and light headed the whole time I was in the gym. I would not count this day in the assessment of this product. Also, the weights and sets I used are low because of the fact that I'm coming off of a knee injury (miniscal tear BJJ related) and although I know I can capable of more weight, I want to nurse my knees and make sure I get back to 100%.

Last edited:
Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Monday 9/22/08 Shoulders/Chest/Tris

D.B. Military (Unilateral)
50x15 +4 Reps from last week!
55x10 +5 Pounds from last week!

Upright Row (Free Weight)
75x12
85x12

That was the end of my workout. My girlfriend got really sick and I had to take her home, which was such a bummer because I was kicking ass! Whatever, I'll try to finish the rest of my workout tomorrow morning... **** it! The upright row weight went down because 1. I usually do it with a smith machine, and 2. I was trying some different techniques from this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/104339-upright-rows.html

Yes, pretty good.
Honestly, I barely feel any burn anymore, just fatigue.
Increased pump:
Shoulders felt pretty swole diesel.
Mood enhancement:
I felt slight sexy whilst buffing it up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good holmsickles!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Wednesday 9/24/08 Lats/Bis/Back

Lat Pull Down (Wide)
150x12 10 More lbs from last week!
150x12 +4 Reps from last week!

Lat Pull Down (Narrow)
140x15 +3 Reps from last week!

Barbell Row
115x12 +10 lbs From Last Week
115x12 +10 lbs From Last Week
125x9 +10 lbs From Last Week
125x8

DB Curls (Alternating)
30x13 +1 Reps from last week!
30x10 -2 Reps From last week :(
30x8 -2 Reps From last week :(

Yes, and getting better. I felt ready to go almost as soonas I stopped lifting. I forced myself to break for 30 seconds to a minute.
Yes, I only felt lactic acid build up during my last set of dumbbell curls.
Increased pump:
Biceps were rather pumpafied.
Mood enhancement:
I felt ****ing fantastic!

Although I couldn't do as many reps as I did last week in the curls, I do not feel bad about it.
1. I increased all my other lifts and increased weight in some sets.
2. I was focusing on form and technique very much for every exercise.
3. I decreased my rest time from set to set and from exercise to exercise.
So, today was a huge success, a major ass kicking in the gym. Next week will be even better! My girlfriend told me last night that she already sees me getting bigger. w00t!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats good?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Thursday 9/25/08 BJJ

We didn't do any rolling, so I couldn't comment on endurance and such. However, while doing some judo throws, I did pick people up significantly easier than usual. I think my technique improvement along with the CRE-02 made it easier. I will be doing my leg workout tomorrow and getting rather crunky with it.

Mood was pretty good, my girlfriend got a tight job so we be in the monies soon! Holla.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man! Keep kickin ass! I wanna see a balls the wall leg workout tomorrow!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Let it be known, I shall no longer be able to walk again after what I put my legs through tomorrow!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Friday 9/27/08 Legs

Squat
185x15 +3 Reps from last week!
195x12 +2 Reps from last week!
195x12 Extra Set Added!
205x8 +3 Reps from last week!

Leg Ext
90x15 +20 lbs from last week!
95x15 +15 lbs from last week!
100x15 +10 lbs from last week!

Leg Curls
60x15 +10 lbs from last week!
60x12 +10 lbs from last week!
60x5 +10 lbs from last week!

Calve Raises on Leg Press
225x30 Extra Exercise Added to Day!

Yes, by a lot!
Yes, but leg extensions BURNED!
Increased pump:
Lol, duh!
Mood enhancement:
I had a great workout. I had great sex thereafter. I am on top of the world!

I killed myself. The leg curls suffered because I got a mad cramp on the 11 rep of the second rep. Omfg it hurt, I tried it again and could not finish the third set.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That's what i'm talkin bout homie!

I am glad that I don't have to feel what your legs are going to feel like tomorrow :). The added "cahhdio" afterwards is going to be the deal breaker, haha. You're going to be crawling from the bed to the toilet to the fridge and back to bed I bet :head: