One more Prime log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement pal. It's doing me good. Can't wait to get my nap on tomorrow!
    Well, strength has been down a bit on a few lifts.. Ugh.. sleep has been good though, and I'm hungry as crap. lol. Good day of rest tomorrow, goood rest.. Hopefully I'll be good to go.
    If you feel the need for a break, try a 'cruise period' and just do full body workouts that have a straight set for each body part and perform it at about 60% of your capacity. Go through the motions and keep the mind muscle connection (also good for neuromuscularity) and focus on form and flexion rather than weight/resistance and intensity.
    Freedom means nothing here.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If you feel the need for a break, try a 'cruise period' and just do full body workouts that have a straight set for each body part and perform it at about 60% of your capacity. Go through the motions and keep the mind muscle connection (also good for neuromuscularity) and focus on form and flexion rather than weight/resistance and intensity.
    Thanks for the chunk of wisdom FOG. Hoping it doesn't come down to that though. Time will tell...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the chunk of wisdom FOG. Hoping it doesn't come down to that though. Time will tell...
    It may not Some adaptogens may be of great aid to you. The Sensoril is starting to kick in (been on it 2 weeks exactly) and I can tell that my body has been modulating cortisol VERY well. My stress tolerance has gone up a bit as well.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Felt pretty good today

Max effort lower body + 20 mins cardio (12 of that = HIIT)
    Back Squat: worked up to set of 1 at 325 (kind of dissapointed, but it IS my first time to back squat in at least a month)
    Walking lunges: 3 sets of 8 - 120, 110, 110
    Glute-Hams: 3 sets of 8 (good gosh these hurt)
    Abs/back strengthener: did some ab stuff, and some back extensions on the gauntlet while grasping a 35lber..

I need some ideas for better core work. I'd really like to be doing something where I'm standing that is a bit more functional. Any great ideas for lower back strengthening exercises, ie., what worked best for you?

I'll update weight and stuff in the morning.. I may be doing a 2 weeker of something hormonal pretty soon. Ain't too worried about it screwing my log though, I mean, I'll be on Prime for months, I'll be on either Epi or SD for a couple weeks to 1 month (split into 2 week cycles).. No worries as far as I'm concerned.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

well i get all of mi core workout from my total gym when preforming any exosize i rise my legs in the air and my abs get killd
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I would consider more food instead of going hormonal.
    But Its your body.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    I would consider more food instead of going hormonal.
    But Its your body.
    More food? I'm on a bit of a cut.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

2 WEEK UPDATE
    Going good. I'm at 168lbs.. and slowly declining (which is the plan, cutting it up!). Got some HIIT in today, and some steady moderate-intensity cardio.. Have I mentioned I love the elliptical?

Maybe I'll post up some pics in the morning, see if anything is going on with my body visibly. Fellas, have a nice one!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

More food? I'm on a bit of a cut.
    Yea true forgot about that
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yea true forgot about that
    Who knows though. I may continue on without any chemical manipulation.. I will for at least the rest of this week, and probably/maybe next week too.

I know though that some SD or some Havoc would REALLY help me finish out this cut.. I'm ready to be done with it!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Who knows though. I may continue on without any chemical manipulation.. I will for at least the rest of this week, and probably/maybe next week too.

I know though that some SD or some Havoc would REALLY help me finish out this cut.. I'm ready to be done with it!
    I would choose havoc over the super for a cut, imo
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

What makes ya say that hman? Besides the fact that SD while cutting will prob make me feel like I'm dead.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

What makes ya say that hman? Besides the fact that SD while cutting will prob make me feel like I'm dead.
    That and I just feel bloated as hell every time I take sd. It says it is supposed to make you lose water and what not , but I feel very bloated when taking it. imo
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't use Drol for anything man. I think even the AX reps would probably advise against it. It's the poison that sprayed these types of logs all over the boards:

"I love this Superdrol! I'm up 10lbs in week 1, but I think I peed blood. Should I start PCT?"

"This stuff is POWERFULL! I mean, I am so dead I sleep all day but when I get up to lift weights, I get a SICK pump!"

"What is this stuff made out of? I gained 20lbs and kept -8 in PCT... and my boobies hurt "
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Ozarka what's your routine like on the elliptical? I did 30s Sprint / 60s Rest for 10 sets for a long time, and recently bumped it up to 11 or 12 sets depending on how I feel. I've considered 20s /40s, but didn't end up making the switch yet.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah and you are still supposed to send me the drol!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ozarka what's your routine like on the elliptical? I did 30s Sprint / 60s Rest for 10 sets for a long time, and recently bumped it up to 11 or 12 sets depending on how I feel. I've considered 20s /40s, but didn't end up making the switch yet.
    I've been doing the 20/40 routine. It makes those 10-15 minutes worth go by quick.
    Yeah and you are still supposed to send me the drol!
    Dude, you still plan on purchasin' that from me? If not, I'm pretty sure it might probably most likely be going down my hatch!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I wouldn't use Drol for anything man. I think even the AX reps would probably advise against it. It's the poison that sprayed these types of logs all over the boards:

"I love this Superdrol! I'm up 10lbs in week 1, but I think I peed blood. Should I start PCT?"

"This stuff is POWERFULL! I mean, I am so dead I sleep all day but when I get up to lift weights, I get a SICK pump!"

"What is this stuff made out of? I gained 20lbs and kept -8 in PCT... and my boobies hurt "
    If I do run it, it'll only be for a 2 weeker. So hopefully it won't be too terrible.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

re. SD

u can use it pre workout iv done it and CRAP u get super charged! but only prework out only!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    re. SD

u can use it pre workout iv done it and CRAP u get super charged! but only prework out only!!
    If I run it it will only be at 10mg per day... So, that would def work, at least for the resistance training days.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Hey O, are you finding it more difficult to diet while on Prime? I'm considering giving it a shot but if the appetite increase is pretty noticeable I may hold off for a while.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Hey O, are you finding it more difficult to diet while on Prime? I'm considering giving it a shot but if the appetite increase is pretty noticeable I may hold off for a while.
    The appetite increase was really only noticeable for the first few days in my experience.. by the end of the first week I was more than used to it. Nothing you couldn't handle I'm sure.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

so ive been following this thread, among others, i think ur the only other person ive seen take this while cutting. ive been on prime for between 1 and 1.5 weeks now, but i havent really noticed any physical changes. i have more energy/ endurance in the gym but that may be attributed to the powerfull i started 2 weeks ago, as these changes had begun before prime. I am not getting any actual pumps from the prime or hunger as some people record. im still waiting to finish the first bottle to decide for sure, but i was under the assumption this would help with a lower calorie diet. i was wondering how that was working for u? u think its definately noticeable even still?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    so ive been following this thread, among others, i think ur the only other person ive seen take this while cutting. ive been on prime for between 1 and 1.5 weeks now, but i havent really noticed any physical changes. i have more energy/ endurance in the gym but that may be attributed to the powerfull i started 2 weeks ago, as these changes had begun before prime. I am not getting any actual pumps from the prime or hunger as some people record. im still waiting to finish the first bottle to decide for sure, but i was under the assumption this would help with a lower calorie diet. i was wondering how that was working for u? u think its definately noticeable even still?
    Thus far I'd say it's definitely been a help. I've been able to go harder and longer while still eating in a caloric deficit, which is goooood news for my body fat! I've only finished 2 weeks, I'm not totally impressed, but from the way Jacob talks, there should be some goood good things to come.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    While I am sure that it helps on a cut, from what I am observing it that this may work better while bulking or recomping. I feel that a calorie deficit may not be the best way to go, I think you will see more results on a clean bulk or when eating around maintenance and I still think your going to lose fat. Just a gutt feeling from what I have been seeing and reading. Body type figures into this as well, it always does. If your an endo I would remain around maintenance or a little over, otherwise you could probably eat more freely and still lose.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15
    Weighed in at 167 this morning

Listen in mutha luvas.. Repetition upper body today = UH!
    Dbell Bench: 3 sets of 70lbers - 12, 12, 8
    Lat pulldowns: 3 sets @ 137.5, 125, 112.5 - 8, 8, 8
    Face Pulls: 3 sets @ 120, 110, 100 - 10, 9, 11
    Lat Raises: 3 sets @ 20s, 30s, 30s - 11, 10, 8
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets @ 27.5s, 25s, 25s - 10, 10, 10
    Decline CG bench: 3 sets @ 125 - 14, 10, 9

Was great.. so was my PW shake. 2 cups whole milk, 1 scoop cinnamon bun whey, 400 calories of mmm mmm mmm.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

BIG thanks to USPLabs!!

Got my 2 free bottles of Prime today. Thanks a lot guys!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Weee... free Prime! Does this mean a 60-90 days log
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Weee... free Prime! Does this mean a 60-90 days log
    Well, atm I've got 4 bottles, ED dosing, should last me pretty close to 3 months.. And if I get the other bottles from FOG, then I should be clear for nearly a full on 120 days! !

UH!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Cheat meal last night - 1 medium bacon + italian sausage pizza, 1/2 cup ice cream, 1 piece of strawberry cake. Mmmm.. and I woke up at 167.6lbs.. much lower than I had anticipated

Today was dynamic effort lower body..
    Box Squats (14 - 14.5 in box) - 8 sets of 2 at 205lbs
    Unilateral Leg press - 1 plate each side, 3 sets of 10 each leg
    Balance ball leg curls - 3 sets, 15, 12, 10
    Roman chair back xtensions - bw+45lbs, 3 sets, 12, 10, 10

Also, 20 minutes on elliptical, 12 of which was HIIT 40/20 rest/not-rest, lol..

I'm gonna drop a 2 weeker of Juggernauts epi clone starting tomorrow. Gonna go with 40mg per day for those 2 weeks. I'm not worried about getting Prime's effects confused with this. I'll be on Prime for months, epi for 2 weeks to 1month.. ain't no big thing!

PS.. what do you guys think about that dose on Epi for the 2 week duration? I'm thinking I may go higher, not sure though. I've done up to 60mg before though, if that helps.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

little update...

Prime tastes like Cissus.. Mmm!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Epi =)
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Mmm real dough pizza sounds good. Better than my wrap-style pizza.

Glad we got the SLIN thread figured out Ozarka lol.

This one got a lil' crispy lol.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Mmm real dough pizza sounds good. Better than my wrap-style pizza.

Glad we got the SLIN thread figured out Ozarka lol.

This one got a lil' crispy lol.
    that looks soo good!

Those chicken strips? Mmmm.

I bought up some whole-wheat stone ground flour, gonna make some ww pizza here pretty soon. Oh yeah!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM