One more Prime log

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime
    Ditto!

2. At the beginning of my comeback (discharge from rehab. I ate about 10,000 cals of junk snacks a day and did nothing but go to NA/AA meetings and fart)... I looked like total sh*t. Even for a week or two after I got out, I would still gorge myself on candy and whatnot... I was surprised I didn't get more insults from superficial pricks.

I see you on the boards with a lot of good contributions and you are always courteous to people as well. You seem like a good guy and it takes balls to post pictures. You look good man. It only gets better. Keep at it and let the pathetic remarks fuel your workouts. It's jealous, envious people like that, that are just angry with themselves.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. Sorry for coming across rude, I look average at best too. I'm also not the youngest kid on the block, as the photo shows.
    Just judging from the photos, it looks as if Ozarka is in the beginning stages of physical development through working out,
    so he'll make gains regardless of whether he takes PRIME or not.

Most interesting would be a guy / gal having reached his or her genetic limit, or almost, and then trying out PRIME.

But good luck anyhow Ozarka, I just have said what I meant differently.

And no, I'm not angry with myself. Why should I?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

Not meaning to be mean, but your physique looks average at best.
    yeah, you're a real nice chap aren't you? Bet you've got heaps of mates.

Keep up the good work Ozarka - bet this guy is really one of those lardarse internet nerds living in their nana's basement.

pffft!

5. Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special
    You owe me.

7. So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!

8. yeah i gotta admit i'm impressed. I did legs on Wednesday and would usually give a whole days rest afterwards and do shoulders on Friday.

But i felt good yesterday, even after my best legs workout ever) and so did shoulders anyway and still got PR's.

Today i feel like i could do another leg workout, and it's not like i've had time to rest. We suffered a freak downpour and the conservatory started leaking..badly. No one else was around so i had to lugg furniture out of the conservatory.

I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Try a low dose of pregnenolone.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    On that note.. for anyone who has seen me post about it, I generally suffer from some pretty bad social anxiety. I was prescribed Zoloft approximately 1 month ago (50mg) and it has helped tremendously. I feel like I've been freed from a prison I couldn't find my way out of. It's great!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!
    I would've liked to have tried Prime

14. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

time for you to move on and the Big pack will arrive shortly as severance.

I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

Well, how about you receive this one pack and no more? That way, you will not have to worry! Sound good?

Your public abasing of the company and myself is unprofessional, juvenile, and will not be tolerated; as you feel the need to publicly air your concerns, so will I: Your services are no longer needed. To my knowledge, the packs have been sent out, as per this thread:

If You Are Owed Usp Product - Click Here!!

I received confirmation representative packages were sent out the same day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Once you recieve the nice pack it wil be time for you to move on.

I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.
    I'll consider it a severence package for having my before and after pictures published in Planet Muscle when I used the longest and most expensive prohormone/prosteroid cycle (this was understood) to support my recomp. But hey, it's marketing
  19. Guest

sorry ozarka for the unprofessional behavior exhibited in your thread.

There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

I will send ozarka 2 bottles of prime for the interruption.

Please PM address.

take care

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

Please PM address.

take care
    Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.
    I couldn't agree more Mullet.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Please PM address.

take care

DAMN! lucky u Ozorka!! Can i just say that i feel slightly put out as well (nudge nudge wink wink)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I couldn't agree more Mullet.
    Alright, then we are in agreement. No further need to convolute this log with unfortunate and childish banter. Apologies for your late pack, but at least it elucidated that our ideals are at odds.
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.

You should send him the entire pack if you are honestly supporting his transformation..

At USPlabs, we are a team. FOG has no idea what taking one for the team means. At the end those that sacrifice are rewarded the healthiest.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One more Log
    By mondata in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
  2. One more GHENererate log, not sponsored.
    By pitbull800 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
  3. Superdrol/Tren log...one more can't hurt.
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 12:34 AM
  4. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:38 AM
  5. One more friggin' question...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 11:39 AM