One more Prime log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

Not meaning to be mean, but your physique looks average at best.
    That was unecessary, those are his before pics and lets save the comments for the after pics...

Not everyone is going for a bodybuilders physique, as long as you make steady improvement your getting the job done. I know a lot of people look at my son's pics and say what a fat ass but I will tell you that fat ass could crush most of us. Appearances can be deceiving... most really strong guys aren't particularly lean and have such large bone frames that it is not pleasing to the eye in a bodybuilding sense. So you take the befores and compare them to the afters and that is what we should pass judgement on the difference...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.
    Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.
    Oh yeah. I read ya loud and clear.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Happened with me for MANY years! Reese PB cups for breakfast, Lucky Charms for lunch, a big and unhealthy dinner and unlimited ice cream.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

6. I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.
    Thanks for the encouraging words man. No worries, ain't nobody bringing me down!
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post

where is your picture?

9. on the first page, a few posts down..

I don't think it's that bad.

10. I think USPlabs was referring to the hater's pics...

Good luck bro, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hit the gym hard, get the diet in and you'll go far

11. The picture of the kitten in Ozarkas avatar is all I need to feel warm inside.
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    on the first page, a few posts down..

I don't think it's that bad.
    You are fine, but i dispise those that attack others without cause or purpose and remain anonymous..

Well, I call them losers.

13. Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are fine, but i dispise those that attack others without cause or purpose and remain anonymous..

Well, I call them losers.
    totally agree here, that was a shocking comment made and I'm disgusted. Support people, dont insult them!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Thanks for the encouraging words man. No worries, ain't nobody bringing me down!
    Amen Brother!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime
    Ditto!

17. At the beginning of my comeback (discharge from rehab. I ate about 10,000 cals of junk snacks a day and did nothing but go to NA/AA meetings and fart)... I looked like total sh*t. Even for a week or two after I got out, I would still gorge myself on candy and whatnot... I was surprised I didn't get more insults from superficial pricks.

I see you on the boards with a lot of good contributions and you are always courteous to people as well. You seem like a good guy and it takes balls to post pictures. You look good man. It only gets better. Keep at it and let the pathetic remarks fuel your workouts. It's jealous, envious people like that, that are just angry with themselves.

18. Sorry for coming across rude, I look average at best too. I'm also not the youngest kid on the block, as the photo shows.
    Just judging from the photos, it looks as if Ozarka is in the beginning stages of physical development through working out,
    so he'll make gains regardless of whether he takes PRIME or not.

Most interesting would be a guy / gal having reached his or her genetic limit, or almost, and then trying out PRIME.

But good luck anyhow Ozarka, I just have said what I meant differently.

And no, I'm not angry with myself. Why should I?

19. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post

yeah, you're a real nice chap aren't you? Bet you've got heaps of mates.

Keep up the good work Ozarka - bet this guy is really one of those lardarse internet nerds living in their nana's basement.

pffft!

20. Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special

21. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special
    You owe me.

22. So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!

23. yeah i gotta admit i'm impressed. I did legs on Wednesday and would usually give a whole days rest afterwards and do shoulders on Friday.

But i felt good yesterday, even after my best legs workout ever) and so did shoulders anyway and still got PR's.

Today i feel like i could do another leg workout, and it's not like i've had time to rest. We suffered a freak downpour and the conservatory started leaking..badly. No one else was around so i had to lugg furniture out of the conservatory.

I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Try a low dose of pregnenolone.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    On that note.. for anyone who has seen me post about it, I generally suffer from some pretty bad social anxiety. I was prescribed Zoloft approximately 1 month ago (50mg) and it has helped tremendously. I feel like I've been freed from a prison I couldn't find my way out of. It's great!

28. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!
    I would've liked to have tried Prime

29. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM