One more Prime log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

    I feel special
    You owe me.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  2. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!
  3. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.62%

    yeah i gotta admit i'm impressed. I did legs on Wednesday and would usually give a whole days rest afterwards and do shoulders on Friday.

    But i felt good yesterday, even after my best legs workout ever) and so did shoulders anyway and still got PR's.

    Today i feel like i could do another leg workout, and it's not like i've had time to rest. We suffered a freak downpour and the conservatory started leaking..badly. No one else was around so i had to lugg furniture out of the conservatory.

    I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    96.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

    Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

    I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.
  5. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.
    Try a low dose of pregnenolone.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

    I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

    I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!
  7. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Try a low dose of pregnenolone.
    On that note.. for anyone who has seen me post about it, I generally suffer from some pretty bad social anxiety. I was prescribed Zoloft approximately 1 month ago (50mg) and it has helped tremendously. I feel like I've been freed from a prison I couldn't find my way out of. It's great!
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

    I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!
    I would've liked to have tried Prime
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    96.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Try a low dose of pregnenolone.

    I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

    Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.


    How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

    Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.


    How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

    I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

    I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

    I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

    I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
    time for you to move on and the Big pack will arrive shortly as severance.

    I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

    I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

    I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
    Well, how about you receive this one pack and no more? That way, you will not have to worry! Sound good?

    Your public abasing of the company and myself is unprofessional, juvenile, and will not be tolerated; as you feel the need to publicly air your concerns, so will I: Your services are no longer needed. To my knowledge, the packs have been sent out, as per this thread:

    If You Are Owed Usp Product - Click Here!!

    I received confirmation representative packages were sent out the same day.
  13. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Once you recieve the nice pack it wil be time for you to move on.

    I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.
    I'll consider it a severence package for having my before and after pictures published in Planet Muscle when I used the longest and most expensive prohormone/prosteroid cycle (this was understood) to support my recomp. But hey, it's marketing
    Freedom means nothing here.
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    sorry ozarka for the unprofessional behavior exhibited in your thread.

    There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

    I will send ozarka 2 bottles of prime for the interruption.

    Please PM address.

    take care
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    sorry ozarka for the unprofessional behavior exhibited in your thread.

    There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

    I will send ozarka 2 bottles of prime for the interruption.

    Please PM address.

    take care
    Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

    I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

    I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

    I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...
    To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

    Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

    Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.
  17. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

    Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

    Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.
    I couldn't agree more Mullet.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  18. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    sorry ozarka for the unprofessional behavior exhibited in your thread.

    There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

    I will send ozarka 2 bottles of prime for the interruption.

    Please PM address.

    take care

    DAMN! lucky u Ozorka!! Can i just say that i feel slightly put out as well (nudge nudge wink wink)
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I couldn't agree more Mullet.
    Alright, then we are in agreement. No further need to convolute this log with unfortunate and childish banter. Apologies for your late pack, but at least it elucidated that our ideals are at odds.
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

    I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.

    You should send him the entire pack if you are honestly supporting his transformation..

    At USPlabs, we are a team. FOG has no idea what taking one for the team means. At the end those that sacrifice are rewarded the healthiest.
  21. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!
    Ditto! I also have to tell myself to , rather force myself to leave if I notice that im doing to many sets! No complaints though!! also OZ, are you eating for bulk??
  22. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You should send him the entire pack if you are honestly supporting his transformation..

    At USPlabs, we are a team. FOG has no idea what taking one for the team means. At the end those that sacrifice are rewarded the healthiest.
    Jacob, you could've said you can't send it. The 'team' doesn't need to be deceptive or shady. Enough, please.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Jacob, you could've said you can't send it. The 'team' doesn't need to be deceptive or shady. Enough, please.

    Enough please? You instigated this BS but you are known to be delusional at times.


    there are many layers of communication and deception would of meant a pack was never sent. To justify the delay, the pack was stuffed extra for the lost time and rep loyalty so much more product was added.

    Please just send it on to ozarka as you stated.

    take care
  24. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guys I don't mean to butt in, but shouldn't we be on this thread to help our friend ozarka with support and ideas.You are drowing his thread with drama. Lets get back to ozarka and his progress. If you have problems then pm each other like adults.
  25. New Member
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4701
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Guys I don't mean to butt in, but shouldn't we be on this thread to help our friend ozarka with support and ideas.You are drowing his thread with drama. Lets get back to ozarka and his progress. If you have problems then pm each other like adults.

    Agreed 100%... Reps. Back to the scheduled program
  26. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So, I was gone to home depot and HEB to stock up on healthy foods, and to get the materials for my box squat box.. and I come back to... 4 free bottle of Prime? Did I understand that right?

    Wow.. Sorry to see the drama go down, doesn't bother me at all that it was right in the middle of my thread, just upsets me a bit because I think highly of the main parties involved.. You know, not cool to see people you like and respect having words.

    I may be being a bit of a teenage girl on this one.. But, good excuse.. I got some news today. My little sister (17 yrs old, senior in high school) is pregnant. Wow. Got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach on this one.
  27. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Ditto! I also have to tell myself to , rather force myself to leave if I notice that im doing to many sets! No complaints though!! also OZ, are you eating for bulk??
    Nah. I'm cutting at the moment. Down to 166 as of yesterday morning.. Will be a bit higher tomorrow, major league cheat meal tonight.. Pizza and ice cream and pizza oh my!
  28. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Nah. I'm cutting at the moment. Down to 166 as of yesterday morning.. Will be a bit higher tomorrow, major league cheat meal tonight.. Pizza and ice cream and pizza oh my!
    Cool... hey if I can remember correctly, isnt Pizza the ultimate Prime food? I cheat once or twice a week, Id go nuts if I didnt!
  29. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today I got to use my newly crafted box squat box. I should have measured it after I built it instead of assuming that 12" + 2" = 14".. because in the lumber world, I guess it only equals 13".. So, I gotta add a little height to this bad boy. The box squats went pretty ok... Just definitely a bit too low. Workout was allright overall.. Nothing special though. Today was so-so.. I'm going to attribute most of this to recent events that are out of my control..

    Tomorrow is max effort upper body, and I can't freakin' wait. Uh!
  30. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Cool... hey if I can remember correctly, isnt Pizza the ultimate Prime food? I cheat once or twice a week, Id go nuts if I didnt!
    Pizza is THE ultimate food.. Prime or not.. lol
  31. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOOOOVE PIZZA!!!!!!!!izza:
  32. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I went back for more tonight. Just got back from some elliptical fun.. 30 minutes total, 12 of those were HIIT.

    I don't want to stop. I like having to force myself to stay away from the gym. That is a NICE "problem" to have.

    Oh, and once again, I'd say it's day 35 or so.. X-Factor still doing nothing as far as I can tell. Guess X-Factor may just be a big miss for me.
  33. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Today I got to use my newly crafted box squat box. I should have measured it after I built it instead of assuming that 12" + 2" = 14".. because in the lumber world, I guess it only equals 13".. So, I gotta add a little height to this bad boy. The box squats went pretty ok... Just definitely a bit too low. Workout was allright overall.. Nothing special though. Today was so-so.. I'm going to attribute most of this to recent events that are out of my control..

    Tomorrow is max effort upper body, and I can't freakin' wait. Uh!
    I hear you on life in 'the lumber world' haha.

    14 is perfect for me, about an inch, inch and half low...

    I am very excited to hear how this works for you. Keep it up buddy!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  34. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Oh, and once again, I'd say it's day 35 or so.. X-Factor still doing nothing as far as I can tell. Guess X-Factor may just be a big miss for me.

    This is too bad. I have heard good things about the product..

    ***You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ozarkaBRAND again.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  35. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I hear you on life in 'the lumber world' haha.

    14 is perfect for me, about an inch, inch and half low...

    I am very excited to hear how this works for you. Keep it up buddy!
    Haha.. Yeah I'm thinking 14 or so is gonna be my sweet spot.. We shall see... Oh, and now I get to cut some more wood, and nail it onto my already expertly (HA!) crafted box.. lol
  36. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Max Effort Upper Body:
    Barbell Bench - worked up to set of 1x245
    Weighted dips - bw+30lbs, set of 13, set of 11
    Cable rows - screw my face these were hard today... got some good work in though
    Face pulls - hard like the rows, but not so much, 2 sets at 110, 1 set at 100
    Dumbell shrugs - 3 sets of 8-12 @ 75 down to 50 lbs at the end
    Dumbell curls - 3 sets of 8-15 @ 30's down to 20's on last set
    Abs - UH!

    Lil' bit of cardio after all that.. I'm feeling pretty crappy guys, really thinking I may be overtrained a bit. I need some rest. I'm gonna really take it easy tomorrow.. maybe take some good naps. Oh yeah, naps for Oz.

    PS. Eat natty pb mixed with cinnamonbun whey - it's amazing, throw it on some ezekial bread and it's a party

    PSS. Maybe I'm not overtrained, but who knows.. anybody got any telltale signs and symptoms I should look for?
  37. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    PS. Eat natty pb mixed with cinnamonbun whey - it's amazing, throw it on some ezekial bread and it's a party
    Looks like i am going to go eat now... thanks...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  38. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Max Effort Upper Body:
    Barbell Bench - worked up to set of 1x245
    Weighted dips - bw+30lbs, set of 13, set of 11
    Cable rows - screw my face these were hard today... got some good work in though
    Face pulls - hard like the rows, but not so much, 2 sets at 110, 1 set at 100
    Dumbell shrugs - 3 sets of 8-12 @ 75 down to 50 lbs at the end
    Dumbell curls - 3 sets of 8-15 @ 30's down to 20's on last set
    Abs - UH!

    Lil' bit of cardio after all that.. I'm feeling pretty crappy guys, really thinking I may be overtrained a bit. I need some rest. I'm gonna really take it easy tomorrow.. maybe take some good naps. Oh yeah, naps for Oz.

    PS. Eat natty pb mixed with cinnamonbun whey - it's amazing, throw it on some ezekial bread and it's a party

    PSS. Maybe I'm not overtrained, but who knows.. anybody got any telltale signs and symptoms I should look for?
    Just eat and rest up bud.

    I took a week off, which equated to 2 weeks of training for my upper body and then hit PBs (and that was WITHOUT Prime!).

    Sometimes a bit of extra rest does wonders - just keep eating!
  39. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Symptoms of over training may include strength loss/trouble sleeping/always feeling tired/loss of apatite and even getting colds or flu.
  40. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just eat and rest up bud.

    I took a week off, which equated to 2 weeks of training for my upper body and then hit PBs (and that was WITHOUT Prime!).

    Sometimes a bit of extra rest does wonders - just keep eating!
    Thanks for the encouragement pal. It's doing me good. Can't wait to get my nap on tomorrow!
    Symptoms of over training may include strength loss/trouble sleeping/always feeling tired/loss of apatite and even getting colds or flu.
    Well, strength has been down a bit on a few lifts.. Ugh.. sleep has been good though, and I'm hungry as crap. lol. Good day of rest tomorrow, goood rest.. Hopefully I'll be good to go.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in