ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That's right folks. It's PRIMEtime!

Currently, I'm taking the following natty anabolics:
X-factor (I'm on about day 28)
Anabolic Pump

And now, prime will be a part of the madness as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final update/review

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fellow Health Promotion major subbed

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following your progress..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yo fella's. Prime 3rd dose of Prime going down the hatch in about 20 mins. Haven't really felt anything from this yet, however, I'll be tearing it up in the gym today so we'll see what happens. I'll post some pics pretty soon.

Ps.. I'm in the process of cutting.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

flex13

Awards
how u life the xfactor and ap so far bro this looks like a very solid stack

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Subbed.

Are you doing the 5/2 dosing schedule or everyday?

Im thinking about adding Prime to an upcoming cut along with DCP/LR. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Good luck!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
how u life the xfactor and ap so far bro this looks like a very solid stack
I'm digging on the AP, have been for the last 2-3 months. It seems to just be getting better with time. As for X-factor though, idk man, I'm about 30 days in and have yet to experience the increased DOMS that are associated with the product. I'm sure it's coming though. And, I have an extra bottle so I'll prob. just run it for a full 75 days.
Are you doing the 5/2 dosing schedule or everyday?
For the first week and a half I'll be doing it ED, but that's only because I started taking it at mid-week, and didn't want to have to stop taking it over the weekend. So yeah, 5/2 is what I plan on following for the majority of the run.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
MuthaLovin' Pics!

both were taken this morning, just fyi.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Current training program is the WestSide for Skinny Bastards program. In case any of you folks wanted to know.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
'i liiiiikee' - Borat
haha heck yeah man. It was time for something new, and can't remember how but the ws4sb program kind of fell into my lap, and I really liked the look of it.

Since we're on the subject, any profound westside bits of knowledge you've picked up that you want to throw my way?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
tryin to waste money or what?
Excuse me? Not sure I got that one.

PS. if you have crappy intentions with that comment, please direct yourself away from this thread. If not, then :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Listen, we all know that it's actually you, Boxmeman... so cut the crap and keep your ghey comments to yourself - Gheytard!

Sorry, Oz.
I totally forgot about this guy being box.

Thanks for clarifying Mr. Lungs!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

So, I don't know if I can really attribute this to Prime (hopefully though), but I'm feeling pretty alpha. It's nice :)

Nothing to update yet as far as increased workout intensity and such though, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

So, I don't know if I can really attribute this to Prime (hopefully though), but I'm feeling pretty alpha. It's nice :)
feeling alpha? sh#t i hope you don't turn Ray Sausage on us!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bwahaha!

Yeah, I've got a ways to go before I go Ray Sausage on you guys. Remember PirateGrim though? I'm thinking I'm nearly to his level of whacked out insanity.. UH KEEP IT GRIMM! !

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha heck yeah man. It was time for something new, and can't remember how but the ws4sb program kind of fell into my lap, and I really liked the look of it.

Since we're on the subject, any profound westside bits of knowledge you've picked up that you want to throw my way?
I am not 100% furmilliar with the Defranco layout but i can say this;
If it is a 'max effort' day, cut the reps and nail some big weights. Time under heavy weight is important!
If it is a 'dynamic' day, cut the weight and focus on form, control and bar speed.
If it is a 'repetition' day, cut the weight and rep it out for time or reps.

Far too often, people fall into the, 'i need to feel a pump or extreme DOMS' way of thinking. The reason i am so happy with WSBB is because i no longer suffer from DOMS. I hit a PR squat a few weeks ago of 515 and my quads were never any more sore than they were before it.

Stick with it as it will get you conditioned!

Good luck bud! :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks boro.

Oh, and 515 squat, man.... You effin' strong!!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Nothing to update yet as far as increased workout intensity and such though, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Placebo ;)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think it depends on your age! If your in you early twentys I could see this sort of free test increase alpha effect. late twenty's and up I noticed euphoria followed by alpha in the gym only..and Ive taken a lot of ****!...p.s. Hit my log up!..hahaha..just wanted to say that.:nono:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think it depends on your age! If your in you early twentys I could see this sort of free test increase alpha effect. late twenty's and up I noticed euphoria followed by alpha in the gym only..and Ive taken a lot of ****!...p.s. Hit my log up!..hahaha..just wanted to say that.:nono:
could see this sort of free test increase

But Prime is not a test booster? :confused:

I will check your log out, good luck! :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh God, it's Box... I'm sure there's a way to find that dude. Beat him to a bloody pulp and post pics in a new thread over here. Box, such a waste of life.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
in, let's see what it has

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I got a lower body day today guys, I'll update a bit after that.

For now though, I did some fasted cardio this morning, 25 mins low-moderate intensity, took an AP 'bout 30 minutes prior to it.

After reading the Prime Q and A deal, I've decided to go with the ED dosing protocol, after the first few weeks, I may drop down to 5/2, or 6/1, but we'll have to see what happens.

Oh, and idk if this is related to Prime, but when I woke up this morning, I felt 'effing wasted.. Like, out of my mind.. and my body felt great. It was very odd, but I can't say i didn't like it. Felt a lot like taking naps on phenibut, very fun.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah, pretty sick dynamic lower body day today. Felt GREAT. Felt like I could keep going and going, I even took the long way home. Bottom line, it was a stroll-in-the-park type of workout. Not that it wasn't hard, it just all felt so good. Oh, and at the end I KILLED my abs, and my lower back. Yeah!

Box Squat: 8 sets of 185 up to 225, 2 reps each set
Unilateral Leg Press: 1 plate each side: 13, 11, 13
Ball Bridge + Leg Curl: 12, 10, 9
Ball Back Extension: 12, 9, 10
Inclined Leg Raises

Ellipticalled and walked home after that, downed 25 grams of whey + 25 grams of dextrose, then had a pb sandwhich.. All in all, got approx 450 calories in.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah, pretty sick dynamic lower body day today. Felt GREAT. Felt like I could keep going and going, I even took the long way home. Bottom line, it was a stroll-in-the-park type of workout. Not that it wasn't hard, it just all felt so good. Oh, and at the end I KILLED my abs, and my lower back. Yeah!

Box Squat: 8 sets of 185 up to 225, 2 reps each set
Unilateral Leg Press: 1 plate each side: 13, 11, 13
Ball Bridge + Leg Curl: 12, 10, 9
Ball Back Extension: 12, 9, 10
Inclined Leg Raises

Ellipticalled and walked home after that, downed 25 grams of whey + 25 grams of dextrose, then had a pb sandwhich.. All in all, got approx 450 calories in.
"stroll in the park"..man!, in a nutshell, the best way to put a Prime workout! awesome. Keep it goin bro!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
But Prime is not a test booster? :confused:

I will check your log out, good luck! :thumbsup:
It was a description, not a claim or an explanation. I never said It was a test booster?:nono:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's max effort upper body today and I am all kinds of excited! Can't wait to get my lifting in, and my cardio right after. It's gonna be real!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was pretty good, I felt my muscles fatiguing very quickly though on a few exercises, and I had to move down in weight from last week. It was an odd feeling, and I think it may have been attributed to the pump I had.. Almost felt like it limited my ROM. But anyway, great workout overall, and got in 25 mins of cardio afterwards..

Oh, and oh wow! I was doing abs, and my top 2 abs started cramping, it was awful! It looked kind of cool though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it's very odd. I was waiting for my breathing to stop too.. Glad cramps don't like to travel.
Yeah I've had ab cramp, usually feels like it's the top two cramping, sometimes it feels like it's just the one side! Quite a strong pinch.

Leonidus

Awards
Lookin good man, ill be following as i can't yet start back in the gym. You guys get to guinea pig it for me so to speak :lol:. Thats crazy both you and wolf felt something in the first few days from this stuff. O well good luck my man, and west side training is intense for sure, are you doing it for a sport or just a different lifting program?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good man, ill be following as i can't yet start back in the gym. You guys get to guinea pig it for me so to speak :lol:. Thats crazy both you and wolf felt something in the first few days from this stuff. O well good luck my man, and west side training is intense for sure, are you doing it for a sport or just a different lifting program?
Yeah man pretty crazy indeed. Haven't noticed anything too spectacular, but I'm not even a week in!

I needed/wanted a new lifting program, and the westside for skinny bastages program seemed to fit my goals quite well. I'm lovin' it thus far!

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I too started taking Prime this week and have noticed my first effect. An odd nights sleep. Like others have discovered, it seems taking Prime with your last meal of the day, about 3 hours before bed (rather than when you're climbing into bed) gives you a bad nights sleep.

I was awake every 2 hours!

I've been using ZMK and Powerfull for a while now and without fail i wake up once a night for a toilet visit. But get a great night's deep sleep.

last night was the first night on Prime and i think that if it hadnt been for the ZMK and Powerfull i would have felt terrible today. Like i say i kept waking up every 2 hours, not to goto the toilet, for no reason, i just had to roll over and try to fall asleep again.

Tonight i'm going to do what others recommend and take my final dose with my Powerfull, as i'm climbing into bed.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I too started taking Prime this week and have noticed my first effect. An odd nights sleep. Like others have discovered, it seems taking Prime with your last meal of the day, about 3 hours before bed (rather than when you're climbing into bed) gives you a bad nights sleep.

I was awake every 2 hours!

I've been using ZMK and Powerfull for a while now and without fail i wake up once a night for a toilet visit. But get a great night's deep sleep.

last night was the first night on Prime and i think that if it hadnt been for the ZMK and Powerfull i would have felt terrible today. Like i say i kept waking up every 2 hours, not to goto the toilet, for no reason, i just had to roll over and try to fall asleep again.

Tonight i'm going to do what others recommend and take my final dose with my Powerfull, as i'm climbing into bed.

I take mine 30 mins b4 bed ! def like that way better

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Little update:

I've been getting aggravated and agitated more easily the past couple days. This is day 2 that I've had a mild blow-up on my girl.. sucks.

So, hopefully the undue anger doesn't persist, and if it does, hopefully I can stuff it back and save it for the gym.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
haven't felt that man ..and save it for the gym