One more Prime log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

One more Prime log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Today's workout was pretty good, I felt my muscles fatiguing very quickly though on a few exercises, and I had to move down in weight from last week. It was an odd feeling, and I think it may have been attributed to the pump I had.. Almost felt like it limited my ROM. But anyway, great workout overall, and got in 25 mins of cardio afterwards..

Oh, and oh wow! I was doing abs, and my top 2 abs started cramping, it was awful! It looked kind of cool though.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Oh, and oh wow! I was doing abs, and my top 2 abs started cramping, it was awful! It looked kind of cool though.
    I've had that before. Very werid and painful feeling.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I've had that before. Very werid and painful feeling.
    Yeah man it's very odd. I was waiting for my breathing to stop too.. Glad cramps don't like to travel.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah man it's very odd. I was waiting for my breathing to stop too.. Glad cramps don't like to travel.
    Yeah I've had ab cramp, usually feels like it's the top two cramping, sometimes it feels like it's just the one side! Quite a strong pinch.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin good man, ill be following as i can't yet start back in the gym. You guys get to guinea pig it for me so to speak . Thats crazy both you and wolf felt something in the first few days from this stuff. O well good luck my man, and west side training is intense for sure, are you doing it for a sport or just a different lifting program?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    Lookin good man, ill be following as i can't yet start back in the gym. You guys get to guinea pig it for me so to speak . Thats crazy both you and wolf felt something in the first few days from this stuff. O well good luck my man, and west side training is intense for sure, are you doing it for a sport or just a different lifting program?
    Yeah man pretty crazy indeed. Haven't noticed anything too spectacular, but I'm not even a week in!

I needed/wanted a new lifting program, and the westside for skinny bastages program seemed to fit my goals quite well. I'm lovin' it thus far!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I too started taking Prime this week and have noticed my first effect. An odd nights sleep. Like others have discovered, it seems taking Prime with your last meal of the day, about 3 hours before bed (rather than when you're climbing into bed) gives you a bad nights sleep.

I was awake every 2 hours!

I've been using ZMK and Powerfull for a while now and without fail i wake up once a night for a toilet visit. But get a great night's deep sleep.

last night was the first night on Prime and i think that if it hadnt been for the ZMK and Powerfull i would have felt terrible today. Like i say i kept waking up every 2 hours, not to goto the toilet, for no reason, i just had to roll over and try to fall asleep again.

Tonight i'm going to do what others recommend and take my final dose with my Powerfull, as i'm climbing into bed.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I too started taking Prime this week and have noticed my first effect. An odd nights sleep. Like others have discovered, it seems taking Prime with your last meal of the day, about 3 hours before bed (rather than when you're climbing into bed) gives you a bad nights sleep.

I was awake every 2 hours!

I've been using ZMK and Powerfull for a while now and without fail i wake up once a night for a toilet visit. But get a great night's deep sleep.

last night was the first night on Prime and i think that if it hadnt been for the ZMK and Powerfull i would have felt terrible today. Like i say i kept waking up every 2 hours, not to goto the toilet, for no reason, i just had to roll over and try to fall asleep again.

Tonight i'm going to do what others recommend and take my final dose with my Powerfull, as i'm climbing into bed.

I take mine 30 mins b4 bed ! def like that way better
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Little update:

I've been getting aggravated and agitated more easily the past couple days. This is day 2 that I've had a mild blow-up on my girl.. sucks.

So, hopefully the undue anger doesn't persist, and if it does, hopefully I can stuff it back and save it for the gym.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

haven't felt that man ..and save it for the gym
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6 update:

Weighed in at 168 this morning, which is prob a good thing considering I'm cutting. Woot woot! Felt good all day, still feel pretty good despite a crappy nights sleep. I live in a loft, any and all sound/light in the apartment creeps into my room and takes a big dump on my slumber. I got some ZMA to start tonight, hopefully it helps me to rest better.

Now, as far as workouts, today was max effort lower body.
    Front Squat: worked up to final set of 1x285
    Walking lunges, reps per each leg: wasn't sure where to start weight wise... 9x80, 9x100, 8x105
    Glute-Hams: 10, 8, 7.. first time ever doing these, they are HARD
    Back Extensions on ball: 13, 10, 10
    Ball Crunches: 15, 10, 8
    finished it all up with 7 or so minutes HIIT on the elliptical. Stretched out pretty good after all this, and yeah. I'm gonna get ready for class now, and I'm training some girl after that.. Gosh big huge LONG day! Not complaining, but I'm gonna be pooped tonight.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

good work man ! hope u sleep better with the ZMA
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Heck yeah man. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I get some mega ZZZZs going tonight.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Heck yeah man. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I get some mega ZZZZs going tonight.
    take it on a somewhat empty stomach,no other forms of calcium or vit D,..helps with the sleep aspect.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So, it's at least day 30 with X-Factor, the very least, and I haven't had any indication that it's working. No increased DOMS, no nothing!
  16. New Member
    Answers

scribed......

i think i'm gonna make a purchase soon! keep us updated!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by labiaSmasher View Post
    scribed......

i think i'm gonna make a purchase soon! keep us updated!
    Wow man. Nice sn.. lol
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Did 35 mins cardio today, 10 of that was HIIT, all on elliptical mind ya. Then stretched the crud out of my hams and quads

Then I walked a mile or so back to my apartment, and downed 4tbsp of natty pb w/ 1 scoop of cinnamonbun whey isolate.. Oh so freaking good. I love that mix. Just heat up the pb, mix in the protein, maybe add a smidge of water, stir it up and eat it like candy.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I just started back in the gym after the injury, and was getting those weird burps too, not vomit burps, but burned like a mother lol.. i was poppin tums for a few minutes. What all have you noticed as far as strength, recomp, hardening effects that this product claims? I mean i know most subjects didn't hit the real crazy stuff til that magical week 3.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

Not meaning to be mean, but your physique looks average at best.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

That was unecessary, those are his before pics and lets save the comments for the after pics...

Not everyone is going for a bodybuilders physique, as long as you make steady improvement your getting the job done. I know a lot of people look at my son's pics and say what a fat ass but I will tell you that fat ass could crush most of us. Appearances can be deceiving... most really strong guys aren't particularly lean and have such large bone frames that it is not pleasing to the eye in a bodybuilding sense. So you take the befores and compare them to the afters and that is what we should pass judgement on the difference...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.
    Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.
    Oh yeah. I read ya loud and clear.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Happened with me for MANY years! Reese PB cups for breakfast, Lucky Charms for lunch, a big and unhealthy dinner and unlimited ice cream.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.
    Thanks for the encouraging words man. No worries, ain't nobody bringing me down!
  28. Guest

where is your picture?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

on the first page, a few posts down..

I don't think it's that bad.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Answers

I think USPlabs was referring to the hater's pics...

Good luck bro, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hit the gym hard, get the diet in and you'll go far
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

The picture of the kitten in Ozarkas avatar is all I need to feel warm inside.
  32. Guest

on the first page, a few posts down..

I don't think it's that bad.
    You are fine, but i dispise those that attack others without cause or purpose and remain anonymous..

Well, I call them losers.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are fine, but i dispise those that attack others without cause or purpose and remain anonymous..

Well, I call them losers.
    totally agree here, that was a shocking comment made and I'm disgusted. Support people, dont insult them!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the encouraging words man. No worries, ain't nobody bringing me down!
    Amen Brother!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime
    Ditto!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

At the beginning of my comeback (discharge from rehab. I ate about 10,000 cals of junk snacks a day and did nothing but go to NA/AA meetings and fart)... I looked like total sh*t. Even for a week or two after I got out, I would still gorge myself on candy and whatnot... I was surprised I didn't get more insults from superficial pricks.

I see you on the boards with a lot of good contributions and you are always courteous to people as well. You seem like a good guy and it takes balls to post pictures. You look good man. It only gets better. Keep at it and let the pathetic remarks fuel your workouts. It's jealous, envious people like that, that are just angry with themselves.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for coming across rude, I look average at best too. I'm also not the youngest kid on the block, as the photo shows.
    Just judging from the photos, it looks as if Ozarka is in the beginning stages of physical development through working out,
    so he'll make gains regardless of whether he takes PRIME or not.

Most interesting would be a guy / gal having reached his or her genetic limit, or almost, and then trying out PRIME.

But good luck anyhow Ozarka, I just have said what I meant differently.

And no, I'm not angry with myself. Why should I?
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, you're a real nice chap aren't you? Bet you've got heaps of mates.

Keep up the good work Ozarka - bet this guy is really one of those lardarse internet nerds living in their nana's basement.

pffft!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM