• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will actually start ingesting the X-Factor on monday but will set up the log now. I will be doing 4 X-Factor/day (1000mg) for 50days. I'm not running any other "hardcore" supp at this time so we'll see if X-Factor sinks or swims :D

Daily outline for me may change in about 2 weeks because school starts up again but this will be how it goes until then. I have been on all of the following supps for at least 2 weeks and they're all something I have ran multiple times before so I know exactly what they're doing and will do.

DIET​

Meal 1:
6egg whites (saving the yolks for later in the day :) )
1 scoop Whey Isolate
8oz skim Milk
1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
1/2 cup berries
1/2 cup oats (dry)

Meal 2 & 3:
8-10oz Chicken
1/3 cup Long Grain Rice
5 asparagus spears

Post-Workout

50gr Whey Isolate
1 ABB Carbo Force (on workout days)
1 cup oats (cardio/non-workout days)

Meal 5:
10oz Tilapia (Nevermind I'm out and wont be buying more...this will be chicken)
1/4 cup Long Grain Rice
1 cup brocolii

Meal 6 & 7:
8oz Lean Ground Beef
3 egg yolks (recycling baby :thumbsup: )
1-2TBS Healthy Fats

Meal 8:
1-2 scoops Casien protein

SUPPLEMENTS
20gr Creatine Monohydrate
-5gr with meal 1, pre-workout, post-workout and before bed

Digestive Enzymes
-taken with each meal

Thyroid support supps (all NOW foods brand)
-100mg 7-Keto
-1.5gr Tyrosine
-200mg Selenium
-250mg Kelp
* I take 1 dose of these before breakfast and pre-workout/cardio

-I'm putting aside my White Flood, Purple Wraath, Glutamine, and Xtend. There has been theory's about them possibly making the X-Factor less effective. So as you can see pretty basic. I took puctires last friday and will post them up here along with measurements on monday (when I'll take the measurements)

I'm doing DC training right now. I workout Mon/Wed/Fri with ab and cardio sessions on tur/thur and just cardio on satuday.

Meaurements

Weight: 174lbs
Right Arm: 15.5"
Left Arm: 16"
Right Forearm: 12.5"
Left Forearm: 12.5"
Right Thigh: 23.5"
Left Thigh: 23"
Right Calf: 15"
Left Calf: 15"
Chest: 42"
Hips: 31.5"
Waist: 30"

Everything was taken 1st thing in the morning. I took my supps and drank some tea and about 1 leiter of water.

I feel small and the numbers confirm it :lol: I know my waist will sink back down below 30" once I stop taking in dairy but for now I enoy my yogurt and fruit too much :)

Here's a link to my pictures taken 1 week prior to starting this log. I'm slightly pailer and a little more watery now (creatine and dairy)

Image of Aug_1_2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro!!! Im on X factor right now too but at 1250 a day. hhhmmm thats odd, im using bulk bcaas right now sippin thru the day. I guess you can run without, ill run it with and well see what happens! :bb3:

I like your thyroid support prods, might have to take a look at that! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the BCAA stuff was mainly Lucine. It wasn't a big concern but I had read thru some threads and what not. I want to run the X-Factor pretty much solo just to see :head:

True true! :head:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea the BCAA stuff was mainly Lucine. It wasn't a big concern but I had read thru some threads and what not. I want to run the X-Factor pretty much solo just to see :head:
I might do the same, I was planning on stacking it with something else but I want to be fair so I will run it solo also minus my creatine and BA:thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two things I learned from my failed X-Factor run was 1) Do lets of reps to break down muscles and 2) My body needs its Omega-3's.

Good luck, and I'll be following along.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two things I learned from my failed X-Factor run was 1) Do lets of reps to break down muscles and 2) My body needs its Omega-3's.

Good luck, and I'll be following along.
Good to have you along.

Yea after reading your stuff about X-Factor is why I'm leaving out the extra gluamine and BCAA's.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. I would recommend still supplementing with some bulk Leucine to activate the mTOR, something like 1.5-3g with meals. There's lots of promise in leucine IMO.

What are your total daily cals like? And I also noticed you're going to be eating alot of brown rice. I would suggest roasting some Sweet Potatoes as an alternative healthy carb source.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily macros will look about like so.....

Protein: 405-430
Carbs:~300
Fat: 80
Cals: 3500-3750ish

I went with brown rice because it has less effect on elevating my blood sugar over a period of time then sweet potato's. I have a BG meter I've been farting around with this past week.

I could add a 1tsp of Leucine to each meal. Probably not a bad idea. That way i can also get ride of the 500gr I have left.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck DW i had the chance to run some Xfactor but didnt take it up...kinda regretting it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yea and Im kinda pissed you didn't in turn send your's to me,lol. J/K.

Any specific reason you care to share as to why you passed it up?
School is about to start for me of my freshman year in college. I have no clue what to expect study and work load wise. I just thought it was best to "say thank you and pass it on to someone else" because i wasn't sure how detailed and committed to the log i could be.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed, DW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
School is about to start for me of my freshman year in college. I have no clue what to expect study and work load wise. I just thought it was best to "say thank you and pass it on to someone else" because i wasn't sure how detailed and committed to the log i could be.
I hear you man. My fall semester of my freshman year is probably when I put on most of my size. Having that routine was great for me. Wake up eat, class, eat, class,eat, practice, eat, train, eat, sleep. Like clockwork. Near the end of the semester it turned into eat, TV, eat, class, video games, eat, train, eat, batting practice, eat, drink beer, sleep. :lol:

Probably why my GPA was only a 2.1 but hey I recovered. I also put on about 25lbs or so. I think college will actual help you in the bb aspect. It's such a regimented schedule you get into after the first 2 weeks or so. I can't wait to get into the swing of things again here in about 2 weeks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I can remember, which is missing several nights lol, there will be lots of drinking, partying and working out will be on the backburner. Just keep committed though and try and hit the gym 4x a week and just do some weights. Treat it like the start of a winter bulk ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup i definitely plan to keep it on the main burner along with school. I have a pretty open schedule. my tuesday and thursday are three classes back to back pretty much and friday i have off, monday i have 1 class

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup i definitely plan to keep it on the main burner along with school. I have a pretty open schedule. my tuesday and thursday are three classes back to back pretty much and friday i have off, monday i have 1 class
I think I had monday/wed 9-12 and 2-3, tue/thur 9:30-1:30 and friday 2-3............yea that friday class was missed A LOT.

Best of luck! College is awesome!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think I had monday/wed 9-12 and 2-3, tue/thur 9:30-1:30 and friday 2-3............yea that friday class was missed A LOT.

Best of luck! College is awesome!
thanks man! good luck on your log!

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
Subbed. Looks like a promising start. I've been tempted to order AA for a while now...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wish i had a dollar for all the sponsored logs DW does! :toofunny: You might be pushing smeton out of that title!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im subscribed!!! Cant wait to see you 50 days from now.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Good luck DW.. I'm running this shiz too :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i shouldnt talk really, for living in florida I dont get out much

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come on Mace...where's the love!?!?! Im not no boxmeman.
i'm not knockin ya! just sayin! :lol:

Its all good. Thats why i compared you to smeton and not box! LMAO! glad i never made him a rep. LOL! he was PM'ing me all the time to be a rep.

You know i got yer back, DW! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not knockin ya! just sayin! :lol:

Its all good. Thats why i compared you to smeton and not box! LMAO! glad i never made him a rep. LOL! he was PM'ing me all the time to be a rep.
You know i got yer back, DW! :thumbsup:

That and free product! :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Mace I know....Looks like I may be setting up shop in your neck of the woods after all.

I took 1 cap this morning with breakfast and just took another 2 pre-workout. Anyone see dosing 1/2/1 to not work or be less superior to a 1/1/1/1 dose?

Workout B2 is on the menu 2nite.....bi's/forearms/calf/hams/quads

Walking 2maro should suck :p

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I been doing the 1/2/1 dosing scheme.. And I like it thus far, plus, I try to dose the 2 with my pre-workout meal.. makes the pumps pretty intense as far as I can tell.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I will actually start ingesting the X-Factor on monday but will set up the log now. I will be doing 4 X-Factor/day (1000mg) for 50days. I'm not running any other "hardcore" supp at this time so we'll see if X-Factor sinks or swims :D

Daily outline for me may change in about 2 weeks because school starts up again but this will be how it goes until then. I have been on all of the following supps for at least 2 weeks and they're all something I have ran multiple times before so I know exactly what they're doing and will do.

DIET​

Meal 1:
6egg whites (saving the yolks for later in the day :) )
1 scoop Whey Isolate
8oz skim Milk
1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
1/2 cup berries
1/2 cup oats (dry)

Meal 2 & 3:
8-10oz Chicken
1/3 cup Long Grain Rice
5 asparagus spears

Post-Workout

50gr Whey Isolate
1 ABB Carbo Force (on workout days)
1 cup oats (cardio/non-workout days)

Meal 5:
10oz Tilapia (Nevermind I'm out and wont be buying more...this will be chicken)
1/4 cup Long Grain Rice
1 cup brocolii

Meal 6 & 7:
8oz Lean Ground Beef
3 egg yolks (recycling baby :thumbsup: )
1-2TBS Healthy Fats

Meal 8:
1-2 scoops Casien protein

SUPPLEMENTS
20gr Creatine Monohydrate
-5gr with meal 1, pre-workout, post-workout and before bed

Digestive Enzymes
-taken with each meal

Thyroid support supps (all NOW foods brand)
-100mg 7-Keto
-1.5gr Tyrosine
-200mg Selenium
-250mg Kelp
* I take 1 dose of these before breakfast and pre-workout/cardio

-I'm putting aside my White Flood, Purple Wraath, Glutamine, and Xtend. There has been theory's about them possibly making the X-Factor less effective. So as you can see pretty basic. I took puctires last friday and will post them up here along with measurements on monday (when I'll take the measurements)

I'm doing DC training right now. I workout Mon/Wed/Fri with ab and cardio sessions on tur/thur and just cardio on satuday.

Nice Log so far Distilled. I'll be following.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout B2

Great workout 2day. The Creatine Mono is full blast! Nice full watery pumps :donut:

DB curls
40lbs
9x4x2

Pin Wheel Curls with pronation @ top
35lbs
straight 12

Claf Machine
10plates?
10 reps 5sec negative 10sec hold

Sumo Heel Leg Press
405lbs
10x4x2

Front Smith Squat
225x6
135x20

My legs have been sore since I got up from that damn quad stretch. Walking down and up the steps is a *****. My bi's are also sore as hell. I think X-Factor + DC is going to = some MAJOR DOMS.

Question for jjohn.

I know the X-Factor isn't kicking it but is there any chance mine my "activate" sooner? Reason I ask is because for the past 2-3weeks I have been eating up to 2lbs of read meat/day and recently (10days or so) have been eating up to 12 egg yolks/day. Both are ruch in AA. When I tried Hemodrolix from Axis Labs and by the end of the week trial I had the worst DOMS in recent memory. This is when I was also eating about the same amount of red meat and eggs.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
can we get progress pics in the end?? no one ever does progress pics

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, DW is probably one of the best at consistently posting them. for all of my compulsive logging, I went from march to july with no new pics...

I still dunno what to do. my waist went up an inch maybe inch and a half going from 185 to 202 where I am now. so i've been sitting at more or less recomp cals for the last week, but added fatburners in. mostly i just dont want the waist any higher. think I should shift to a cut phase earlier than I planned? originally was going to slowly (ha!) bulk to 210 by december. but since I broke 200 without adding much fat already, maybe i should take 8 weeks to drop 10-12lbs of fat?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesnt sound like too bad of an idea. Sounds like the gain in the waist is eating at you a little bit so from the sounds of it, I'd cut.

When I saw you posted after the comment about the pictures I figure'd there would be some type of jab about me being pale :toofunny:

When my Tyrosine intake was real high, like 5gr+ my tan would stay for longer but now that it's at around 3 it doesn't put a dent in how fast I lose my tan.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I left out the BCAA's 2 days ago on my shoulder workout and damn was I sore the next day. I think leaving out the BCAA's is a good idea to maximize muscle damage, and allow the X-Factor to maximize its potential.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I left out the BCAA's 2 days ago on my shoulder workout and damn was I sore the next day. I think leaving out the BCAA's is a good idea to maximize muscle damage, and allow the X-Factor to maximize its potential.
I'll just leave them out all together. Save Leucine for after. I made some great gains thru time without it so I'll just save it for when I hardcore recomp/mini cut over christmas break.

Thanks for the update. Almost a little Obama flip flop there. :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did just do some fasted cardio with 5 scoops of Xtend in my belly, lol. O'well no more of that. I'm going to nix the fasted cardio and change over to ab and cardio sessions in the after noon on tue/thur/sat.

I originally planned on doing HIIT but DC is way more taxing on me than I could have imagined. Add in the DOMS and HIIT isn't possible. I have great success with 45min of walking at 10 and 3 ......so if it ain't broke don't fix it kinda thing.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
CITRULINNE MALATE.

Not BCAA's

CITRULINNE MALATE is theculprit here.

You're using Xtend?