X-Factor 1000mg for 50days. (sponsored)

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you could move in tomorrow and look at all the carrying and running back and forth as a modified training! :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nice log, i just got some xfactor and cant wait to run it. im doing all the reading i can

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys. I have a nasty shoulder injury. I haven't trained in a week and also stopped my X-Factor as something that promotes inflammation and having an inflamed ligament aren't the best combo.

I PM'd jjohn but he hasn't gotten back to me but I know he's busy and should soon. I feel terrible that this happened. I do however have a full bottle of X-Factor and acquired another 2 bottles.

Once I am healed I will run the 3 bottles in the fashion I was suppose to in here. Either 1000mg for 75days or 1250mg for 50days. What ever Molecular Nutrition wants. It's the least I can do for them. I will include pictures and measurements the whole nine yards. I will probably be on more of a cut so it will be extra interesting. Im shooting for late to mid december.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. I have a nasty shoulder injury. I haven't trained in a week and also stopped my X-Factor as something that promotes inflammation and having an inflamed ligament aren't the best combo.

I PM'd jjohn but he hasn't gotten back to me but I know he's busy and should soon. I feel terrible that this happened. I do however have a full bottle of X-Factor and acquired another 2 bottles.

Once I am healed I will run the 3 bottles in the fashion I was suppose to in here. Either 1000mg for 75days or 1250mg for 50days. What ever Molecular Nutrition wants. It's the least I can do for them. I will include pictures and measurements the whole nine yards. I will probably be on more of a cut so it will be extra interesting. Im shooting for late to mid december.
Best of luck DW, I am sure JJohn will understand, **** happens sometimes!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did respond to you right? If not, I apologies. Just heal well, and take care man. I want you to be able to rock out a crazy log for me next time!! :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it baseball related?
Maybe. Its tough to say. I mean i was throwing more than usual, lifting heavy and taking a product that promotes inflammation. I just think I was throwing too much too fast. I had taken about 3 weeks off of throwing and then started back up a little too soon. Couple that with the other 2 reasons and it's a risk i took. I am healing up and should only be out 4 week's top's.