X-Factor 1000mg for 50days. (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I used totake PLCAR and ALCAR straight...
    Without any liquid?

2. Whats funny is I shot YG and ALCAR raw, just fill up a tsp and chase it with water, no problem. I actually like ALCAR. BCAA; they make me gage.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Without any liquid?
    Yep. Like sour and rotten eggs it was pretty bad

4. Man up and what? Puke?

I try to drink it, but whats the point if you feel like puking every 5 minutes. I'll pay Sciviation for their flavoring system and buy Leucine Pills.

5. Decline Narrow Grip Bench
    245lbs
    8x4x2

Seated Smith Overhead Press (no Back)
    175lbs
    6x2x1

CG Smith Bench
    225lbs
    6x3x2

Rack Chins to the back
    BW+25lbs
    11x5x3

CG T-Bar Row
    3 plates x 13
    4 plates x8

I wanted to do full deads my legs are stil killing me. I wanted to do BB overhead press but there was 4 whistle **** high schoolers using the stations so I had to use the smith, I really didn't want to.

I had a good pump 2day. Kinda weird I usually dont get one, although I did a few more warm-up sets so maybe that was it. I have to eat up my food before I leave friday or saturday for school so it means extra eating. I got in a dozen eggs 2day and 2lbs of 93/7 ground beef
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    CITRULINNE MALATE.

Not BCAA's

CITRULINNE MALATE is theculprit here.

You're using Xtend?
    Sometimes during the X-Factor log I would use Green Mag + Bulk BCAA's + Leucine + Glutamine. I sometimes used Xtend, not often though. Once or twice I used CitMal, but not often.

I'll reread the FAQ's, but X-Factor + CitMal = No go? Maybe that was why I didn't respond. I think X-Factor without BCAA's or Cit Mal. is the way to go, and with Omega-3's.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Yep. Like sour and rotten eggs it was pretty bad
    C'mon!! PLCAR tastes rather well imo.

Yellow Gold, however, well, I think we can ALL agree on that. Yuck.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sometimes during the X-Factor log I would use Green Mag + Bulk BCAA's + Leucine + Glutamine. I sometimes used Xtend, not often though. Once or twice I used CitMal, but not often.

I'll reread the FAQ's, but X-Factor + CitMal = No go? Maybe that was why I didn't respond. I think X-Factor without BCAA's or Cit Mal. is the way to go, and with Omega-3's.
    It's all about Ph. It's a no go for a first time user, simply because we're all different.

9. oooooh PH related, tell us more. Is AA better if you are leaning acidic or base? I haven't noticed too much of a difference but I tend to eat towards the base side rather than acidic by general nature

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oooooh PH related, tell us more. Is AA better if you are leaning acidic or base? I haven't noticed too much of a difference but I tend to eat towards the base side rather than acidic by general nature
    Without getting in much details, diet should remain the same, since you get used to what you eat, and this is fine.

The PH issue is more about lactic acid. We don't want to eliminate it.

Lactic acid = AA released

11. so using some of Christ Thibideau's or Charles Poliquin's lactic acid oriented workouts would help generate additional effect potentially? hmmm

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so using some of Christ Thibideau's or Charles Poliquin's lactic acid oriented workouts would help generate additional effect potentially? hmmm
    Yeah, but you might have a hard time living through that!

13. Great info in here.....keep it coming!

I did some heavy ab work and 30min of cardio. I had to walk @ 3.5 with no incline because I had the broken treadmill. All the others were taken. The gym was the busiest I've ever seen it at 2pm on a thursday. A sign college's are starting up.....gotta get in that cardio before thirsty thursdays!

14. Well guys sorry for the lack of updates. I am homeless right now and am living on a team mates couch for the next week or so. As crappy as it sounds I have been 100% on point with my diet and training (saturday and friday were iffy but not bad)

I didn't get to train on friday because of moving but trained 2day at my ****ty school gym.

I am hungry as hell all day and pumps are great thru the majority of the day.

Incline Smith Bench
    245lbs
    9x3x2

DB over head press
    55lbs
    10x5x3

Reverse Grip Smith Bench
    185lbs
    8x3x2

Lat Pull-Down front
    170lbs
    8x3x1

T-Bar Row
    145x12
    195x6

I had to change up some exercises because of the lack of equipment. The athletesweight room doesn't open up to out of season athletes til friday. Yea I know stupid but whatever I got to deal. Theres not even a squat rack in the weight room I was at today!

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so using some of Christ Thibideau's or Charles Poliquin's lactic acid oriented workouts would help generate additional effect potentially? hmmm
    Easy I threw up my current C Thib lactic acid inspired split on the other forum. I only did the first few days before my "illness" and it was awesome. More intense then I thought it would be. Even taking out the alactic and lactic cardio involved.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Theres not even a squat rack in the weight room I was at today!
    Thats not a weight room. You must be working out at Curves.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Easy I threw up my current C Thib lactic acid inspired split on the other forum. I only did the first few days before my "illness" and it was awesome. More intense then I thought it would be. Even taking out the alactic and lactic cardio involved.
    I may give it a try. we'll see what happens with joining a new gym and all

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I may give it a try. we'll see what happens with joining a new gym and all
    Is the new gym better/worse than your old one? In September I go back to university, and it's back to my terrible dungeon gym It's so disheartening lol, but WTH I can train hard wherever.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Is the new gym better/worse than your old one? In September I go back to university, and it's back to my terrible dungeon gym It's so disheartening lol, but WTH I can train hard wherever.
    Thats how you gotta see it!!

20. get mad at the dungeon !!!!! slay the dragon!! jk lol
    i went to a gym like that, it was a basement with horrible ventilation and it was small with lots of people in it, finally i brought my own fan from home and gave it to them, it was one of them big a$$ mofo's, anyway im outa there now.......

21. i'm still deciding which new gym

22. I have been super hungry the last 2days. I managed to eat 3lbs of meat 3day between turkey and chicken and a little steak from chipolte.

I finally found a real place to live. The last few days have been super crappy living wise. I got in 45min of fasted cardio this morning and am heading to go do some abs and another cardio session.

Once I move in I stil wont have internet right away so my updates will probably only be 4 times per week. Once I get this whole mess straighted out it'll be back to normal.

23. Hope things look up for you man! Sounds like your still rockin out reguardless!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

24. damn that sucks man, it WILL work out because he is DISTILLED WATER!!!!!

25. Im moving into my new place the 27th! I have a legit living situation now also. I just went grocery shopping and food is a lot cheaper here then it was at my house. I pick'd up 8lbs of 85/15 for $19. Lean Ground Turkey was 2.99/lb and 5 lbs of chicken was $9 I think I've got all my food for the next 10days or so and it was only $60 and I got some fancy extras (spices, sauces, etc...)

Im about to go train in about an hour and wish me luck with this crappy weight room. To be honest I dont know if there is enough weight for me to do hack squats. Well there probably is but there better not be anyone else who needs more than a few 45's.

This living totally solo has really helped my diet. I can't eat crappy if I have no cash to and no crappy food around. Im gonna get hell'a swole.

So far I am up 4lbs in the 10days (178lbs). I'm still using my home made belt loop too! I dont have anything to measure with. I was reading some other x-factor logs yesterday and I think it's starting to kick in which is awesome! I've had all day pumps, increased appetite and some DOMS (I usually do so this is nothing new)

I really think since my diet is high in egg yolks and red meat it helped speed the process along ecspecially the amount of each I've eaten in the past 5 days (dozen whole eggs and close to 2lbs of red meat/day)

26. Awesome on the new place. We will all have to hook up when you get settled in! Maybe go out to the island!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im moving into my new place the 27th! I have a legit living situation now also. I just went grocery shopping and food is a lot cheaper here then it was at my house. I pick'd up 8lbs of 85/15 for $19. Lean Ground Turkey was 2.99/lb and 5 lbs of chicken was $9 I think I've got all my food for the next 10days or so and it was only $60 and I got some fancy extras (spices, sauces, etc...)

Im about to go train in about an hour and wish me luck with this crappy weight room. To be honest I dont know if there is enough weight for me to do hack squats. Well there probably is but there better not be anyone else who needs more than a few 45's.

This living totally solo has really helped my diet. I can't eat crappy if I have no cash to and no crappy food around. Im gonna get hell'a swole.

So far I am up 4lbs in the 10days (178lbs). I'm still using my home made belt loop too! I dont have anything to measure with. I was reading some other x-factor logs yesterday and I think it's starting to kick in which is awesome! I've had all day pumps, increased appetite and some DOMS (I usually do so this is nothing new)

I really think since my diet is high in egg yolks and red meat it helped speed the process along ecspecially the amount of each I've eaten in the past 5 days (dozen whole eggs and close to 2lbs of red meat/day)
    Looks like you will respond very well to it!! And 2.99 lb is what I got my skinless boneless chicken vreasts last time! Always fun

28. Barbell Curl
    90lbs
    7x3x1
    -Going lighter next time.

Hammer Curls
    40lbs
    11reps

Leg Press Calf Raise
    6plates
    12 reps the DC calf way

Lying Leg Curl
    11 (no weight just numbers)
    8x3x2

Tip-Toe Smith squat
    225lbsx8reps
    135lbsx20reps

I puked after both and again after my quad stretch then lay'd on the ground for about 2 min. It was great!

Pump in my quads was crazy. I know the next few days are going to suck walking.

29. Lol you puked after both squat sets? Nice work. Sucks when your puking but feels good when your done.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Pump in my quads was crazy. I know the next few days are going to suck walking.
    Wait till you have to use the stairs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. (RPM+Drive)*X-Factor=Pmillz Sponsored Log.
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
  3. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
  4. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:14 PM