X-Factor 1000mg for 50days. (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

X-Factor 1000mg for 50days. (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'm still deciding which new gym
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been super hungry the last 2days. I managed to eat 3lbs of meat 3day between turkey and chicken and a little steak from chipolte.

I finally found a real place to live. The last few days have been super crappy living wise. I got in 45min of fasted cardio this morning and am heading to go do some abs and another cardio session.

Once I move in I stil wont have internet right away so my updates will probably only be 4 times per week. Once I get this whole mess straighted out it'll be back to normal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope things look up for you man! Sounds like your still rockin out reguardless!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

damn that sucks man, it WILL work out because he is DISTILLED WATER!!!!!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im moving into my new place the 27th! I have a legit living situation now also. I just went grocery shopping and food is a lot cheaper here then it was at my house. I pick'd up 8lbs of 85/15 for $19. Lean Ground Turkey was 2.99/lb and 5 lbs of chicken was $9 I think I've got all my food for the next 10days or so and it was only $60 and I got some fancy extras (spices, sauces, etc...)

Im about to go train in about an hour and wish me luck with this crappy weight room. To be honest I dont know if there is enough weight for me to do hack squats. Well there probably is but there better not be anyone else who needs more than a few 45's.

This living totally solo has really helped my diet. I can't eat crappy if I have no cash to and no crappy food around. Im gonna get hell'a swole.

So far I am up 4lbs in the 10days (178lbs). I'm still using my home made belt loop too! I dont have anything to measure with. I was reading some other x-factor logs yesterday and I think it's starting to kick in which is awesome! I've had all day pumps, increased appetite and some DOMS (I usually do so this is nothing new)

I really think since my diet is high in egg yolks and red meat it helped speed the process along ecspecially the amount of each I've eaten in the past 5 days (dozen whole eggs and close to 2lbs of red meat/day)
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Awesome on the new place. We will all have to hook up when you get settled in! Maybe go out to the island!
  7. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im moving into my new place the 27th! I have a legit living situation now also. I just went grocery shopping and food is a lot cheaper here then it was at my house. I pick'd up 8lbs of 85/15 for $19. Lean Ground Turkey was 2.99/lb and 5 lbs of chicken was $9 I think I've got all my food for the next 10days or so and it was only $60 and I got some fancy extras (spices, sauces, etc...)

Im about to go train in about an hour and wish me luck with this crappy weight room. To be honest I dont know if there is enough weight for me to do hack squats. Well there probably is but there better not be anyone else who needs more than a few 45's.

This living totally solo has really helped my diet. I can't eat crappy if I have no cash to and no crappy food around. Im gonna get hell'a swole.

So far I am up 4lbs in the 10days (178lbs). I'm still using my home made belt loop too! I dont have anything to measure with. I was reading some other x-factor logs yesterday and I think it's starting to kick in which is awesome! I've had all day pumps, increased appetite and some DOMS (I usually do so this is nothing new)

I really think since my diet is high in egg yolks and red meat it helped speed the process along ecspecially the amount of each I've eaten in the past 5 days (dozen whole eggs and close to 2lbs of red meat/day)
    Looks like you will respond very well to it!! And 2.99 lb is what I got my skinless boneless chicken vreasts last time! Always fun
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Barbell Curl
    90lbs
    7x3x1
    -Going lighter next time.

Hammer Curls
    40lbs
    11reps

Leg Press Calf Raise
    6plates
    12 reps the DC calf way

Lying Leg Curl
    11 (no weight just numbers)
    8x3x2

Tip-Toe Smith squat
    225lbsx8reps
    135lbsx20reps

I puked after both and again after my quad stretch then lay'd on the ground for about 2 min. It was great!

Pump in my quads was crazy. I know the next few days are going to suck walking.
  9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you puked after both squat sets? Nice work. Sucks when your puking but feels good when your done.
  10. Banned

Pump in my quads was crazy. I know the next few days are going to suck walking.
    Wait till you have to use the stairs
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Im not as sore as I thought. Which usually means 2maro will suck! I got in 30min of fasted cardio. I slept a little longer than planned so I missed out on 15min. I had a lot to do today to get ready to move and before classes start.

I haven't been very hungry 2day. I've eaten 4meals 2pro/carb 2pro/fat. I probably wont eat again until my shake before bed. Kinda odd maybe because it's hotter 2day than its been in a while and where im at for now has no A/C. I got a 2 week pass to Bally's so 2maros workout should go as scheduled providing I can find the place. I know how to get to school, my new apt, and giant eagle. Thats about it
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Once and only Once i had a AMAZING leg day, later that day i had to walk up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment..........i couldn't do it without the railing, so i had to crawl up (no joke) and people were coming into the building and watching me slowly crawl up the f*ckin stairs....it was a sad site for justin krizzl.......a sad one indeed
    Oh and another thing does my name sound like its made up?? (serious) some one on BB.com said that i was lying about my last name.......its real god damn it!! its on my drivers license!!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Workout was pretty good 2day. 1st time at a new gym I always feel kinda weird.

DB Flat Bench
    100lbs
    7x3x2
    20sec static hold

Smith Behind the head shoulder press
    170lbs
    8x3x2
    -The bench was sliding back towrds the end of sets made it really difficult to focus on my negatives

Skull Crushers
    idk the E-Z bar with a 25lbs on each side
    15x7x4

Rack Pull-Ups
    BW+35lbs
    9x4x2

Rack Deads from below knee
    315x12
    365x8
    -I didn't have a belt just straps

15min of 10 and 3 Low-Intensity Cardio

I've been eating a lot 2day and have been hungry. My body must knows what days I'm going to kick it's ass and try's to stock up and just cruise on the days I dont train

I've noticed some more vasculairty over the past few days also. Nothing crazy but more pronounced than usual.

DOMS isnt that bad 2day either.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I just got in an ab/cardio session. Went well. I did probably 15sets of ab stuff, then the usual Low-Intensity cardio on the treadmill for 30min.

When I do ab work my abs pop out and look good, damn I wish they always look'd like that
  15. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

When I do ab work my abs pop out and look good, damn I wish they always look'd like that
    Don't stop the abs then! They will pop up if you train em hardcore
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Workout 2day was so-so

Close Grip Preacher Curl
    65lbs?
    9x4x2

Pin Wheel DB Curls
    45x6

Calf Raise

idkx12

Stiff Deads
    275x12
    315x6
    -I didn't have a belt and think I could have went heavier but whatever.

Hack Squat
    360x6
    180x20

20 was still kinda easy, the stiff deads killed me for hack squats. Either way DOMS is already a ***** in my legs. Worst thing about Bally's is the 2 trips on the steps before I can leave. I was practically crawling up and down them.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Geeze woke up this morning and damn theres that DOMS!!!! My bi's and forarms are sore as hell and legs.....that's a no brainer.

It seems I get the most DOMS from stiff deads and hack squats. I guess I'll just have to go heavier on the other leg exercises and really push my body over the edge.

I dont really want to say I go harder on these but all the reps for these 2 exercises really seem to be the grind it out type.

I'm going to do abs and cardio later this evening.

jjohn question. Is it possible since X-Factor revolves mostly around infalmmation that it could be bothering my shoulder? I have been throwing every other day and it's a little sore. I didn't notice it until yesterday but just figured I'd throw it out there.

It could also be from sleeping on my side on a ****in couch for 10days too
  18. Board Sponsor

Lol, get a bed man!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Lol, get a bed man!
    I do but it's in the garage! I move in 2maro!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Damn great abs and cardio but my DOMS is horrible. I havn't eaten many carbs today. I think 150 or so. Everything else has been on point.

I have a little dilemma. Do I move in 2maro or train at my regular time? I can move in thursday because I don't have class. Same professor for both classes and he's out of town....lucky me

I guess I could try and do it between classes
  21. Board Sponsor

Train of course.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well you could move in tomorrow and look at all the carrying and running back and forth as a modified training!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

nice log, i just got some xfactor and cant wait to run it. im doing all the reading i can
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sorry guys. I have a nasty shoulder injury. I haven't trained in a week and also stopped my X-Factor as something that promotes inflammation and having an inflamed ligament aren't the best combo.

I PM'd jjohn but he hasn't gotten back to me but I know he's busy and should soon. I feel terrible that this happened. I do however have a full bottle of X-Factor and acquired another 2 bottles.

Once I am healed I will run the 3 bottles in the fashion I was suppose to in here. Either 1000mg for 75days or 1250mg for 50days. What ever Molecular Nutrition wants. It's the least I can do for them. I will include pictures and measurements the whole nine yards. I will probably be on more of a cut so it will be extra interesting. Im shooting for late to mid december.
  25. Board Sponsor

That sucks DW. Best of luck on your recovery.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Sorry guys. I have a nasty shoulder injury. I haven't trained in a week and also stopped my X-Factor as something that promotes inflammation and having an inflamed ligament aren't the best combo.

I PM'd jjohn but he hasn't gotten back to me but I know he's busy and should soon. I feel terrible that this happened. I do however have a full bottle of X-Factor and acquired another 2 bottles.

Once I am healed I will run the 3 bottles in the fashion I was suppose to in here. Either 1000mg for 75days or 1250mg for 50days. What ever Molecular Nutrition wants. It's the least I can do for them. I will include pictures and measurements the whole nine yards. I will probably be on more of a cut so it will be extra interesting. Im shooting for late to mid december.
    Best of luck DW, I am sure JJohn will understand, **** happens sometimes!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

..I have a nasty shoulder injury...
    Was it baseball related?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Ouch hope the shoulder gets better!
  29. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I did respond to you right? If not, I apologies. Just heal well, and take care man. I want you to be able to rock out a crazy log for me next time!!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Was it baseball related?
    Maybe. Its tough to say. I mean i was throwing more than usual, lifting heavy and taking a product that promotes inflammation. I just think I was throwing too much too fast. I had taken about 3 weeks off of throwing and then started back up a little too soon. Couple that with the other 2 reasons and it's a risk i took. I am healing up and should only be out 4 week's top's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
  2. (RPM+Drive)*X-Factor=Pmillz Sponsored Log.
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:29 AM
  4. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:14 PM