Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Dsade, while you're here, do you have any comments on the every other day suggestion? I've loaded 2 caps GH for 2 or 3 days, 1 cap for 6-7 days, then went to every other day dosing with some pretty good results. Any thoughts?
    Depends on a lot of internal and external factors. Stress, sleep disturbance, alcohol and diet consumption, environmental pathogens, etc all can take a toll on microflora. Basically, you can get away with it if you live an ideal, stress-free life but other than that you would be chancing it. If you are one to be able to watch yourself VERY closely for signs of compromise, then you might get away with it, but we worked EXTREMELY hard and long to make Gut Health very affordable for everyday use...why chance it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohn's, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohn's, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
    Ulcerative Colitis seems to have a few causes, one of which being weaking/ulceration of the mucosal membrane in the intestinal tract. Pathogenic bacteria, as well as chronic inflammation, are implicated in these conditions. Gut Health combined with high dose fish oil and strictly monitored diet should be highly effective at reducing symptoms.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

Thanks for the suggestions D

Ziq, isn't it interesting how your workouts are so good simply because you don't have that nagging issue in the back of your mind constantly? That's how I felt when I finally figured out how to work around my injuries in the weight room. The gym looks like playground again
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing
    I agree man! Check this out - I got a fortune cookie today with a fortune that left a pretty big impression on me. Its says:
    "Past experience: He who never makes mistakes never did anything that's worthy."

Prob the first fortune Ive gotten that I kept.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohns, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
    Years ago when I was hospitalized I had signs of ulcerative colitis as well. There was some mild internal bleeding but this went away with my massive lifestyle changes and meds. In a huge majority of cases, there seems to be no absolute cure for colitis or Crohns for that matter so I feel very fortunate to have recovered as I have.

Like I mentioned before, my issues were all likely from me taking an absurd amount of pain pills which cause severe constipation, dose depending, and on top of this excessive drinking. Awful combo, especially in the amounts I used. I believe that GH would work wonders on Crohns & Colitis alike. Even with my issues being mild since I've turned things around, the mild cramps and pains I've consistently gotten are much more bothersome that I ever realized now that I haven't had any in almost a month.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

...Even with my issues being mild since I've turned things around, the mild cramps and pains I've consistently gotten are much more bothersome that I ever realized now that I haven't had any in almost a month.
    That's quite significant! Glad your stack is doing an awesome job!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing

Day 28:

I had spectacular workouts the past two days as I've had this entire cycle. Chest/Tris on Mon along with Back/Bi's yesterday, my strength and endurance are absolutely awesome in the gym. I wish I would've gotten bloodwork before/after this cycle as from the Probiotic Strains in GH along with ALA, Grape Seed Extract, and other goodies in NoXidant I'd imagine my cholesterol made a nice little improvement along with my liver enzymes as well

I just ordered more NoXidant as I plan to continuously run these top notch supplements indefinitely I was thinking of letting the current GH cycle end, and then 're-load' & restart another next month. Or should I keep going with the GH? The lower GI and stomach improvements I've had during this stack have been monumental IMO and I'm highly grateful to RPN for this
    I thought i had posted a study in the Gut Health write-up regarding probiotics and cholesterol control. Maybe not though, but i know i have one stored here in my comp if i didn't.

Legendary

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ulcerative Colitis is primarily regarded as an idiopathic (or unknown) cause. However, many studies actually point to it being an immune system malfunction (Auto-immune) or due to certain bacteria being allowed to proliferate causing a localized inflammatory response. This would make perfect sense considering it's often successfully treated with antibiotics (Cipro and Flagyl) and resting the bowel. Corticosteroids are prescribed if the inflammatory response becomes severe.

Certain interal and external factors as dsade mentioned can absolutely contribute to both immune suppression and an unfavorably balanced bacterial flora. This can certainly lead to exacerbations of the issue.

Having an effective probiotic supplement like "Gut Health" can help alleviate and prevent these symptoms/episodes in many ways.

Having a well balanced bacterial flora within your intestinal tract controls the prolific virulence of some of the more noteable pathogenic bacteria. This in itself helps the body control the issue with minimal immune system intervention. So, in effect, probiotics can help control this issue by helping to prevent proliferation of pathogenic bacteria through competetive exclusion. This way even if an immune system malfunction was present, the issue can be controlled through other pathways.

Legendary

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

This is a good read for those that may have missed it in the Gut Health Write-up:

http://www.calicutmedicaljournal.org/2006/4/4/e3.pdf

Legendary

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Damn T1, you just single-handedly helped make this log 100x more informative. Excellent info and read

All the information that I've learned and all the positive experice that I've had along this log has ensured me the Gut Health and NoXidant will make a spectacular addition to my 'base' supplements which include my daily vitamin, fish oil, flax oil, CoQ10, and joint support.

Final Day / Final Review:

I wasn't really sure what to expect coming into this stack of Gut Health & NoXidant. I suppose I expected to receive much blind benefits, or I suppose I expected much benefits yet that weren't incredibly noticeable. But I sure was wrong in that assumption. The 1st few days of my 'loading phase' with GH I had awful gas along with better regularity. After the rumbles of this phase ended I was left with a complete removal of any bloating. I've said it a couple of time and I'll say it again - this alone is well worth the price of admission IMO. With GH being available for about $12 a month it's a no-brainer.

Amongst the amazing feeling of not having any bloating and feeling 'lighter' and more content, GH and NoXidant seemingly removed absolutely all of my lower GI pains / cramping and they've remained 100% gone for about 4 weeks now. Also on top of these already impressive results, my workouts have been better. My energy and endurance have increased greatly with this stack. Strength is great and the best part is ED in the gym I don't feel like stopping. During this stack my weight went from about 215 to 212 while on a maintenance diet

The incredible effect from Gut Health and NoXidant are WELL worth their low cost and these products just continue a line from what is IMO one of the best supplement companies around these days. Everything I've tried thus far from RPN has been extremely effective, top notch quality, and excellently priced. The benefits to my lower GI from this stack are amazing to me having lived with discomfort for so long. As I continue taking both of these supplements, I'll also update this log from time to time, as hopefully someday it can benefit others who may have similar issues.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Best.Log.Ever.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Damn T1, you just single-handedly helped make this log 100x more informative. Excellent info and read

All the information that I've learned and all the positive experice that I've had along this log has ensured me the Gut Health and NoXidant will make a spectacular addition to my 'base' supplements which include my daily vitamin, fish oil, flax oil, CoQ10, and joint support.

Final Day / Final Review:

I wasn't really sure what to expect coming into this stack of Gut Health & NoXidant. I suppose I expected to receive much blind benefits, or I suppose I expected much benefits yet that weren't incredibly noticeable. But I sure was wrong in that assumption. The 1st few days of my 'loading phase' with GH I had awful gas along with better regularity. After the rumbles of this phase ended I was left with a complete removal of any bloating. I've said it a couple of time and I'll say it again - this alone is well worth the price of admission IMO. With GH being available for about $12 a month it's a no-brainer.

Amongst the amazing feeling of not having any bloating and feeling 'lighter' and more content, GH and NoXidant seemingly removed absolutely all of my lower GI pains / cramping and they've remained 100% gone for about 4 weeks now. Also on top of these already impressive results, my workouts have been better. My energy and endurance have increased greatly with this stack. Strength is great and the best part is ED in the gym I don't feel like stopping. During this stack my weight went from about 215 to 212 while on a maintenance diet

The incredible effect from Gut Health and NoXidant are WELL worth their low cost and these products just continue a line from what is IMO one of the best supplement companies around these days. Everything I've tried thus far from RPN has been extremely effective, top notch quality, and excellently priced. The benefits to my lower GI from this stack are amazing to me having lived with discomfort for so long. As I continue taking both of these supplements, I'll also update this log from time to time, as hopefully someday it can benefit others who may have similar issues.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best.Log.Ever.

Haha, in terms of benefits it definitely is for me

It's strange how over the years I basically grew accustomed to having lower GI pains. And having cramps after certain foods including dairy products which I love. Over time I guess I convinced myself it was just something I had to live with. And even though I always considered my discomforts mild, now that they've been gone for a consistent time frame now, I realize how much better I feel - and not just physically but mentally too. The feeling of contention is a great thing
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

T1, thanks for the info on UC. You pretty much hit the nail on the head with what her typical pharm-regimen is when she has a flair up. I'll print this log out and let her read it. If she likes it, I'll pick up a bottle for her on my next order.

Introducing, the NEW Ziquor --->

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:52 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM