Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    A chest pain? Like your heart skipping along with the breath being taken away for a second? I get that and have been to a cardiologist, he hooked mt to the moniters and said it was where the heart skips a beat, annoying but harmless. I tend to get it when I'm stressed.
    Yeah that's exactly it C - I had a pretty complete physical recently where everything was perfectly normal but that's the 1st time it occurred during exercise. The pain wasn't even bad either, just mentally bothering more than anything


    Day 16:

    Had another great workout today Did Hack Squats, Leg Presses, Leg Curls, Calf Raises, & threw in some Lunges for the hell of it. I'm really loving my endurance as of late, regardless of what I'm working out I don't feel like stopping!

    My lower GI is still feeling outstanding and without any cramping or pains I honestly haven't felt this 'content' in years. I weighed myself today and was at 212.4 and I feel as if my muscle has increased. I'm anxious to get my BF tested to see exactly where I am. My weight lowering a few pounds with no change in diet has been one of the many very pleasant surprises of running GH & NoXidant


  2. good to see that everything is working well on this. I agree, the endurance improves daily
    •   
       


  3. Looking good, G! Keep it up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  4. Great job Z!

    :bb3:

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Day 19:

    Did I mention how awesome this stacks going? I wanted to log Gut Health + NoXidant to see if it would help with my right side cramping and occasional stomach discomfort - and it's done all I have expected of it and so much more. With the slight exception of the loading phase of GH where it 'cleaned me out' - I've had no pains or cramping to speak of, which is amazing in its own right.

    But on top of all of this my weight has dropped 3 lbs & my total muscle weight hasn't changed a bit. I'd attribute this to GH cleaning out my system combined with the extra sets I've put in my workouts - due to the fact that my energy & endurance are up. Mental alertness is up and the best thing about this is no nervousness or jitters of stims, just pure contention

  6. I am with you on this Z. Hell of a combo IMO. Hell, I got both my mother and sister and GH right now. The stuff is great

  7. Thanks for the support of the products guys. This is a stack that can be incorporated to augment a fitness or health regiment at any level. It's all about setting up that foundation to build off!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Day 23:

    Just finished doing my legs and had yet another great workout. I'm weighing a solid 212 pounds it's amazing how much garbage is stored in our bodies and how incredible it feels to get rid of it! 3 pounds in my case to be exact My endurance is still outstanding and much improved than when I began. As I mentioned prior, I haven't been drinking as much caffeine since I been on this stack simply because I don't feel I 'need' as much. I would likely attribute this mostly to the Green Tea Extract in the NoXidant. The energy I have from this stack is much less jittery & more focused feeling than regular caffeine supps.

    In about 3 weeks now I haven't had any lower GI cramps or stomach pains to speak of. This is phenomenal considering I've consistently had these discomforts for over 5 years. I can honestly say I haven't went 3 weeks with no discomfort since prior to my ulcer. My diet has been less than stellar too in regards to many unplanned events but my body still feels outstanding without an ounce of bloat

  9. I am with you, I am going to be picking up more GH, just to prevent any issues from arising. Especially now that school starts soon, no early morning toilet fiascos
  10. Thumbs up


    Hey Ziq, just leafed through your log. Didn't realize that you had Crohn's. And, I didn't realize you actually could instigate it with excessive drinking? Or did I misinterpret what you meant in the first post

    I've used Gut Health twice ON cycle and during pct. When protein gets into the 400g range for me, my stomach is a wreck. Both times Gut Health successfully kept gas and discomfort under control to more reasonable levels.

    I usually load 2 caps for 3 days. Then 1 cap for about 7 days. Once things settle, I switch to an every other day dosing protocol with no notice in decreased effectiveness. I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw Dsade recommend that somewhere. I'm sure he'll be able to elaborate, if it was his idea that is.

    You know I'm one picky SOB and RPN is 2for2 in my experience. I give a thumbsup to Havoc and Gut Health.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Ziq, just leafed through your log. Didn't realize that you had Crohn's. And, I didn't realize you actually could instigate it with excessive drinking? Or did I misinterpret what you meant in the first post

    I've used Gut Health twice ON cycle and during pct. When protein gets into the 400g range for me, my stomach is a wreck. Both times Gut Health successfully kept gas and discomfort under control to more reasonable levels.

    I usually load 2 caps for 3 days. Then 1 cap for about 7 days. Once things settle, I switch to an every other day dosing protocol with no notice in decreased effectiveness. I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw Dsade recommend that somewhere. I'm sure he'll be able to elaborate, if it was his idea that is.

    You know I'm one picky SOB and RPN is 2for2 in my experience. I give a thumbsup to Havoc and Gut Health.
    Celc, great to see you here
    In regards to the Crohn's I developed it at a point in my life where I was drinking obsessively. Also at the time I was in a pretty bad car accident so I was also on pain killers. It's hard to say exactly what lead to it but the specialist I seen suggested the combo could have very well lead to the situation - especially the ulcer. For the Crohns I'd imagine the constant narcotics use could have set the course (from the continuous constipation) and the alcohol abuse only added fuel to the fire. It's amazing the amount of health problems that can occur (even indirectly) from alcohol abuse. Thank God with the absolute lifestyle changes I made no long term health damage occurred and presently my lower GI conditions have been mild, especially after this stack it seems though if my issues went from mild to non-existent

  12. Day 25:

    Being Sunday, I let loose a little with diet today and enjoyed a tremendously hot dozen wings today. Hours later I still feel great - normally stuff this hot instantly bothers me a bit. I'm anxious to see how I feel in the morning

    Physical & mental energy is still outstanding with this stack. Even though I don't workout on Sunday's - today I really felt urged to. My sleep has been great as well which I forgot to mention in my last entry

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Celc, great to see you here
    In regards to the Crohn's I developed it at a point in my life where I was drinking obsessively. Also at the time I was in a pretty bad car accident so I was also on pain killers. It's hard to say exactly what lead to it but the specialist I seen suggested the combo could have very well lead to the situation - especially the ulcer. For the Crohns I'd imagine the constant narcotics use could have set the course (from the continuous constipation) and the alcohol abuse only added fuel to the fire. It's amazing the amount of health problems that can occur (even indirectly) from alcohol abuse. Thank God with the absolute lifestyle changes I made no long term health damage occurred and presently my lower GI conditions have been mild, especially after this stack it seems though if my issues went from mild to non-existent
    Bravo sir, bravo!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. I also would like to applaud you Ziquor! Its an amazing accomplishment to overcome an addiction - or addictions! Not an easy thing to do. Been there with the pain killers. Once you do overcome it tho. You are just so grateful for every minute of everyday. Cheers bud Keep doin what youre doin homey
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ziquor again.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing

    Day 28:

    I had spectacular workouts the past two days as I've had this entire cycle. Chest/Tris on Mon along with Back/Bi's yesterday, my strength and endurance are absolutely awesome in the gym. I wish I would've gotten bloodwork before/after this cycle as from the Probiotic Strains in GH along with ALA, Grape Seed Extract, and other goodies in NoXidant I'd imagine my cholesterol made a nice little improvement along with my liver enzymes as well

    I just ordered more NoXidant as I plan to continuously run these top notch supplements indefinitely I was thinking of letting the current GH cycle end, and then 're-load' & restart another next month. Or should I keep going with the GH? The lower GI and stomach improvements I've had during this stack have been monumental IMO and I'm highly grateful to RPN for this

  16. The gut health/cholesterol tidbit is supposed to remain a secret until we can get firm data confirming, but you are on to something.

    I would just keep going steady with the gut health, and maybe throw in a 2 cap dose every 2 weeks or so ( unless you indulge in alcohol or become highly stressed.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. I just got mine delivered today, I was nervous as I am out as of Saturday

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The gut health/cholesterol tidbit is supposed to remain a secret until we can get firm data confirming, but you are on to something.

    I would just keep going steady with the gut health, and maybe throw in a 2 cap dose every 2 weeks or so ( unless you indulge in alcohol or become highly stressed.)
    Dammit - I can't ever keep a secret Name:  hump.gif
Views: 66
Size:  3.5 KB

    I'll just stay on GH ED then

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The gut health/cholesterol tidbit is supposed to remain a secret until we can get firm data confirming, but you are on to something.

    I would just keep going steady with the gut health, and maybe throw in a 2 cap dose every 2 weeks or so ( unless you indulge in alcohol or become highly stressed.)
    Dsade, while you're here, do you have any comments on the every other day suggestion? I've loaded 2 caps GH for 2 or 3 days, 1 cap for 6-7 days, then went to every other day dosing with some pretty good results. Any thoughts?

  20. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1082510

    Product development already progressing well, BTW.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Dsade, while you're here, do you have any comments on the every other day suggestion? I've loaded 2 caps GH for 2 or 3 days, 1 cap for 6-7 days, then went to every other day dosing with some pretty good results. Any thoughts?
    Depends on a lot of internal and external factors. Stress, sleep disturbance, alcohol and diet consumption, environmental pathogens, etc all can take a toll on microflora. Basically, you can get away with it if you live an ideal, stress-free life but other than that you would be chancing it. If you are one to be able to watch yourself VERY closely for signs of compromise, then you might get away with it, but we worked EXTREMELY hard and long to make Gut Health very affordable for everyday use...why chance it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

    Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohn's, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

    Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohn's, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
    Ulcerative Colitis seems to have a few causes, one of which being weaking/ulceration of the mucosal membrane in the intestinal tract. Pathogenic bacteria, as well as chronic inflammation, are implicated in these conditions. Gut Health combined with high dose fish oil and strictly monitored diet should be highly effective at reducing symptoms.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Thanks for the suggestions D

    Ziq, isn't it interesting how your workouts are so good simply because you don't have that nagging issue in the back of your mind constantly? That's how I felt when I finally figured out how to work around my injuries in the weight room. The gym looks like playground again

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing
    I agree man! Check this out - I got a fortune cookie today with a fortune that left a pretty big impression on me. Its says:
    "Past experience: He who never makes mistakes never did anything that's worthy."

    Prob the first fortune Ive gotten that I kept.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

    Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohns, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
    Years ago when I was hospitalized I had signs of ulcerative colitis as well. There was some mild internal bleeding but this went away with my massive lifestyle changes and meds. In a huge majority of cases, there seems to be no absolute cure for colitis or Crohns for that matter so I feel very fortunate to have recovered as I have.

    Like I mentioned before, my issues were all likely from me taking an absurd amount of pain pills which cause severe constipation, dose depending, and on top of this excessive drinking. Awful combo, especially in the amounts I used. I believe that GH would work wonders on Crohns & Colitis alike. Even with my issues being mild since I've turned things around, the mild cramps and pains I've consistently gotten are much more bothersome that I ever realized now that I haven't had any in almost a month.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    ...Even with my issues being mild since I've turned things around, the mild cramps and pains I've consistently gotten are much more bothersome that I ever realized now that I haven't had any in almost a month.
    That's quite significant! Glad your stack is doing an awesome job!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing

    Day 28:

    I had spectacular workouts the past two days as I've had this entire cycle. Chest/Tris on Mon along with Back/Bi's yesterday, my strength and endurance are absolutely awesome in the gym. I wish I would've gotten bloodwork before/after this cycle as from the Probiotic Strains in GH along with ALA, Grape Seed Extract, and other goodies in NoXidant I'd imagine my cholesterol made a nice little improvement along with my liver enzymes as well

    I just ordered more NoXidant as I plan to continuously run these top notch supplements indefinitely I was thinking of letting the current GH cycle end, and then 're-load' & restart another next month. Or should I keep going with the GH? The lower GI and stomach improvements I've had during this stack have been monumental IMO and I'm highly grateful to RPN for this
    I thought i had posted a study in the Gut Health write-up regarding probiotics and cholesterol control. Maybe not though, but i know i have one stored here in my comp if i didn't.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the response Dsade. Very true that I don't have the serious digestive pathology that Ziquer is dealing with.

    Have you ever had any GH feedback for someone with ulcerative colitis? It's my understanding that it's not quite as aggressive as Crohn's, and maybe Ziq has more knowledge in that realm. Just out of curiosity as I have a family member with UC.
    Ulcerative Colitis is primarily regarded as an idiopathic (or unknown) cause. However, many studies actually point to it being an immune system malfunction (Auto-immune) or due to certain bacteria being allowed to proliferate causing a localized inflammatory response. This would make perfect sense considering it's often successfully treated with antibiotics (Cipro and Flagyl) and resting the bowel. Corticosteroids are prescribed if the inflammatory response becomes severe.

    Certain interal and external factors as dsade mentioned can absolutely contribute to both immune suppression and an unfavorably balanced bacterial flora. This can certainly lead to exacerbations of the issue.

    Having an effective probiotic supplement like "Gut Health" can help alleviate and prevent these symptoms/episodes in many ways.

    Having a well balanced bacterial flora within your intestinal tract controls the prolific virulence of some of the more noteable pathogenic bacteria. This in itself helps the body control the issue with minimal immune system intervention. So, in effect, probiotics can help control this issue by helping to prevent proliferation of pathogenic bacteria through competetive exclusion. This way even if an immune system malfunction was present, the issue can be controlled through other pathways.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. This is a good read for those that may have missed it in the Gut Health Write-up:


    http://www.calicutmedicaljournal.org/2006/4/4/e3.pdf

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in