Rugger1's MOST AWESOMEST SHRED-MATRIX VIDEO LOG

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. I'd neg you back but that avatar really creeeps me out in an "It rubs the lotion in or gets the hose again" kind of way.
    /shiver

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Cause I made you cry.

Oh yeah. That sucked. Totally made my maskara run.
    •   

3. No stomach ache after 2nd dose.

YouTube - day 1

Figured I should post the update here also in case people don't recheck the first page.
    Last edited by Rugger; 08-12-2008 at 01:32 AM.

4. HOLY ****.... Im in...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. subd late but better than never
    SFW and GFH

6. Got another video coming for today. Some interesting revalations. Not a great video, though. Kinda random, scattered, stupid, not funny etc.

I'll post it up later tonight.
    Last edited by Rugger; 08-12-2008 at 05:18 PM.

7. This is not a good video. I'm sorry it's cheesy and not funny. I will produce quality in days to come.

YouTube - Day 3

8. "silentbob's mom loves washboard abs" lmfao

"golf is way more fun then working out..." hhahaahahaha

"theres where my poop goes"

That vid was great! U are a weird kat man.

9. It's all fake dude! Entertainment. I'm actually pretty normal. LOL.

10. I'm doubting your normallness at this point, lol. I'll follow though.
    •   

11. Another vid, more laughter. I hope that shred matrix isn't keeping you up. Showstopper indeed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. ...just tripped over this one - my kind of humour!
    subbed, count me the hell in.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'm doubting your normallness at this point, lol. I'll follow though.
    I could do a totally normal and docile video update, but what fun would that be?

14. Well, you sure got over that tiredness quickly. Your energy levels seemed to jump from 1 to 100 after dosing! Hope you can get some rest tonight! I'm loving the videos, dude!

15. I hope I get some rest, too. I've been awake for 36 hours, have worked out and played 27 holes of golf during that time period. I'm not even yawning............... :/

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I hope I get some rest, too. I've been awake for 36 hours, have worked out and played 27 holes of golf during that time period. I'm not even yawning............... :/
    I have never stayed up for 24 hours straight in my whole life of 21 years... Dunno how people do it lol
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

17. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    I have never stayed up for 24 hours straight in my whole life of 21 years... Dunno how people do it lol
    You young kids...

18. I SLEPT. But only for 6.5 hours. I'll take.

19. Pshhhh... That's about one more hour than I average on weekdays. I wish there was more time in the day... Glad to hear you got some rest though.

20. i ain't really posting, but i'm following. this thread is great. and it will , i bet, be informative. man, that **** made me smile out loud at the end of the last viddy. keep it comin', rugger.

21. haha, entertaining log. g/j.

22. Wow, this is clownin' dude.
    Seeing your personality def. puts some perspective to the avi.
    10+ on the originality scale.

23. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    I'm not ashamed at this point to talk about it, but crank (meth) kept me up for 16 days in a row during a weird time in my life and I was no longer using food for energy, but I could almost feel the neurotransmitters in my brain draining like a tank of gas in a car that's running on E.

Be careful homie... some stims will keep you from being hungry and looking 'tight', but overall it's not good. You know this.
    Freedom means nothing here.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm not ashamed at this point to talk about it, but crank (meth) kept me up for 16 days in a row during a weird time in my life and I was no longer using food for energy, but I could almost feel the neurotransmitters in my brain draining like a tank of gas in a car that's running on E.

Be careful homie... some stims will keep you from being hungry and looking 'tight', but overall it's not good. You know this.
    16 days! Goddamn! You must've partied with my ex back in the day...

25. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    16 days! Goddamn! You must've partied with my ex back in the day...
    Does she go by the name 'Rogue'? lol. She was an interesting, high grade crack hoyer. lol. She would clean and detail an apartment for a gram.

But, no I didn't do it to party. I was just severely depressed and it was a last ditch effort. Everything culminated at once and I was pretty much a vegetable.
    Freedom means nothing here.

26. glad things are better now dude

27. Yeah, ditto. I've seen what that **** can do to someone first hand. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Kudos for being where you are today.

28. wow i have not been aware of this awsome thread. im in

29. i can't belive i missed this.
    best log ever!

30. Sorry guys, no video today. I got in a fight at a movie theater and my hands are all ****ed up right now. Icing right now so hopefully the swelling will go down and I'll be able to lift tomorrow somehow

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finished my Shred Matrix
    By azbetterman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:13 PM