Awards
  • Established
awesome closing man.

i vote wreckage for your next log.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Great log! Hopefully NP will get some shred-Matrix in :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Muahahhhaha.

Anyways, first day of classes without Shred-Matrix. I feel like **** and am very, very tired even after 8 hours of sleep. BLAH.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I already miss my matrix. Life just isn't the same.

I think I am going through psychological withdrawal.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
4 days off shred matrix and my strength is down. Could be that I worked out on an empty stomach (aside from BCAA) at 8am, but it's disappointing. Shred-Matrix needs to be on the shelves NOW.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Energy is now ****. I had to go to CVS today and buy a bottle of NoDoz. Boo-urns

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Energy is now ****. I had to go to CVS today and buy a bottle of NoDoz. Boo-urns
Sorry to hear that man. I hate nodoz! A few years ago I took waaayyy to many and ended up puking my brains out! No more of that $hit for me!

flexwell666

Awards
all good things must come to an end. look forward to the next log.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Here's a comparison before and after. I can't say that the pictures really do it justice. I've concluded that I've lost about 5 pounds of fat. I am most certainly visibly leaner in everyday life. Couldn't be more happier except for the fact that I'm out of SM!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
noice buddy.
very noticeable change

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
very nice results man. i may be looking to do a run of shred matrix in the near future, possibly in addition to a velocity diet. good work brotha!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
very nice results man. i may be looking to do a run of shred matrix in the near future, possibly in addition to a velocity diet. good work brotha!
Yeah give it a shot. You will not be disappointed.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Nice results Rugger...I would rep you but I think I should also neg you for bunching up your pants into the shape of a diaper in that first picture, LOL.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to go buy some new hammocks before my next log

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Update!

I am now lean as fuck(for me). Not only am I much more vascular but I am seeing individual muscle strands/striations. I've never been this lean. I think the sped up progress is a combination of the addition of rugby practice and my FINALLY entering ketosis. I've been on the keto strictly for just over a month so the timing makes sense.

On a sad note, I'm under 200 pounds carb depleted. :tear:

Onward!