OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Placed my order last night, shipped via USPS this evening. Expected delivery date is tomorrow. A++ for shipping speed. It also helps that I'm only a few miles from their headquarters.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Yeah I am about an hour away. Kinda weird oh well
    We do not pack & ship local orders at a higher priority lol...The products that were ordered were likely all in stock, hence the quick TA.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    We do not pack & ship local orders at a higher priority lol...The products that were ordered were likely all in stock, hence the quick TA.
    Pshh you should lol. I may have to drive up and snag it
    •   
       


  3. According to my order, almost a week later and still has not shipped. Wondering if I should try to have them switch out strawberry with the lemon flavor.. but I worry it may get delayed even longer.

    Anyone else order directly from OL? Do they just take a very long time to process orders?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    According to my order, almost a week later and still has not shipped. Wondering if I should try to have them switch out strawberry with the lemon flavor.. but I worry it may get delayed even longer.

    Anyone else order directly from OL? Do they just take a very long time to process orders?
    Did your order include Super-7 or 19 or Kingsguard?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  5. Nope just Unleashed
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Nope just Unleashed
    Email CS
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  7. Guess it just went out, was updated with a tracking number. I just never ordered directly from them, so was not sure what the turn around normally is. Looking forward to comparing Unleashed against a few other PWO,s

  8. Mine went out checked with Laila @ OL and mine went out this morning tracking number hasn't been updated yet

  9. I got my tracking # earlier today. I only ordered the Spring Cleaning specific products.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  10. Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!
    Nice ordered mine Wednesday will be here Monday and I love samples hahaha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!
    That does sound good
  13. OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3


    Finally got mine today and before my workout. I think I'll bust one of these open and give it a run. Only 1 sample , but what a great deal!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Finally got mine today and before my workout. I think I'll bust one of these open and give it a run. Only 1 sample , but what a great deal!

    I got Lemon Rox... let me know how those two are.

  15. They said the sale is here while supplies last. So hopefully everyone gets in on it before my tax refund comes in!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    I got Lemon Rox... let me know how those two are.
    Might need to start a thread, to review some of this stuff.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Might need to start a thread, to review some of this stuff.
    please link us if you do
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  18. OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3


    This is what I got so far

    Unleash3d vs Nutrabio Pre vs Out Lift
    Unleash3d vs Nutrabio Pre vs Out Lift
    Last edited by S.Dedication; 01-29-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: This is what I got so far

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Hoping this means you guys will be putting out an upgraded version of El1xir
    This ^^^

  20. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    This ^^^
    https://www.stack3d.com/2017/01/olym...lacements.html
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  21. Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well
    I love the flavor as well. Very unique, refreshing, and pleasant to sip on imo. About half the people can't stand the taste though. It's love it or hate it. No in-between.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well
    Would you compare that to N.O. BULL??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I love the flavor as well. Very unique, refreshing, and pleasant to sip on imo. About half the people can't stand the taste though. It's love it or hate it. No in-between.
    Man but loving the feeling from it! You guys nailed it well done. Tomorrow I will try full serving after breakfast. @ 1 scoop great pick me up to have at the office. Now I'm wondering if 2 tubs was enough...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Would you compare that to N.O. BULL??
    Elixir is energy, mood, productivity enhancer not a pwo. Probably would work fine for one but I bought conquer from them as well.

    I believe this will even help to take on Sat night going out with my friends while they drink. Haha

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Elixir is energy, mood, productivity enhancer not a pwo. Probably would work fine for one but I bought conquer from them as well.

    I believe this will even help to take on Sat night going out with my friends while they drink. Haha
    Sweet I need me some elixir!! I'm so lethargic lately, and I thought I was the only one who didn't drink that was 21+ lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Sweet I need me some elixir!! I'm so lethargic lately, and I thought I was the only one who didn't drink that was 21+ lol
    Do it man it's only 18.99 with the coupon code!! Well worth it I might be buying a few more to stock up haha

  28. Any sales on Ignit3?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    Any sales on Ignit3?
    Ignite isn't in our current sale direct from OL but it does is still on sale at Nutriverse till midnight tomorrow night. By adding code AM5, a bottle of Ignite comes to 26.95.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Ignite isn't in our current sale direct from OL but it does is still on sale at Nutriverse till midnight tomorrow night. By adding code AM5, a bottle of Ignite comes to 26.95.
    Thanks!!! Best stacking recommendation? I will place an order later.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OLYMPUS LABS Holiday Sal3
    By GNO in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  2. LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3
    By GNO in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
  3. OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE
    By anovelli in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM
  4. Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Log in
Log in