It's back X-Gels $32.99 sale

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Sweet deal.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I forgot how i dosed it but i did what most people on here recommend. Yes I had a decent amount of beef. I must be use to the PHs i used before..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I forgot how i dosed it but i did what most people on here recommend. Yes I had a decent amount of beef. I must be use to the PHs i used before..
Ara is a fatty acid that most active people are deficient in. It is responsible for the minor inflammation we feel after lifting that contributes to growth. There are a few reasons that it may not work 1), you may be taking too many anti inflammatory meds thus reducing the effectiveness of ara. Your diet may already be rich in foods that supplement ara or your body may produce enough of it in your liver that additional supplementation isn't effective.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
First time user here and it works great for me. Been at 1.5 and about to up it to 2 for the remainder of my run.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
First time user here and it works great for me. Been at 1.5 and about to up it to 2 for the remainder of my run.
Nice I didn't see any extra benefits going over two

roy_jones

Awards
I am intrigued to give ArA a whirl and will try to take advantage of the sale if it's still going when I get paid. Hoping TMG has reasonable shipping for canadians.

st@ylifting

Awards
I hear a lot about xgels whats it for cutting or what??

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hear a lot about xgels whats it for cutting or what??
I have not used it for cutting but it would probably be nice for keeping strength up. It was awesome while doing a natural bulk.

st@ylifting

Awards
Thanks McCrew530 for your input btw what's better norco or alphamine for cutting

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks McCrew530 for your input btw what's better norco or alphamine for cutting
Lol yea we try to keep the promo topics on the promos but I would say that personally I like alphamine. Mainly because its delicious

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes running a ph can be a hassle.

Nothing wrong with running some of the great natty products out.

Plus on ph, I typically want to fight with everyone. Need good in a marriage and career lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Plus on ph, I typically want to fight with everyone. Need good in a marriage and career lol.
Not to mention the possibility of libido issues joint problems hair shedding the necessity of proper post cycle and on cycle supplements. Sometimes a natural run can be just as easy and less stressful and cheaper than a Ph especially if diet and training are on point. Or you are looking for that edge between cycles.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not to mention the possibility of libido issues joint problems hair shedding the necessity of proper post cycle and on cycle supplements. Sometimes a natural run can be just as easy and less stressful and cheaper than a Ph especially if diet and training are on point. Or you are looking for that edge between cycles.
^^^Both of these! The libido issues get me. I've only ever run Ostar1ne and 11-KT/11-OXO and have had some libido issues both times. Of course, I'm 40 ;) I can't imagine what some of the more harsh stuff an do to you.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only thing Ive run with no libido issues was Test & Var together & Trest w/ Stano.... Other then those options,
with other PH/DS ive taken I've had Libido issues as well. Im sure being 45 doesnt help either :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara at 2-2.5g is where I will only run it. Anything less and it wasn't worth it to me. Had to dose high to see anything.

I love it at 2.5g. 2g for a week or two then 2.5g and I'm golden lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara at 2-2.5g is where I will only run it. Anything less and it wasn't worth it to me. Had to dose high to see anything.

Wow, that's high! Not sure I could ever go that high.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, I've pretty much always run it at 2g, didn't notice much additive benefit beyond 2g though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've pretty much always run it at 2g, didn't notice much additive benefit beyond 2g though.
Yea I didn't mean to put 2.5g. Lol lazy to edit it.

2g is perfect

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better grab some X-Gels while they are still on sale.. I just picked up 2 bottle for myself :)

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
This a good recomp product? anyone want to report their gains from it?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Why do all these reviews online say that the x gels don't actually contain 250mg ARA per serving. They say it's only 100mg ara

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Why do all these reviews online say that the x gels don't actually contain 250mg ARA per serving. They say it's only 100mg ara
There was a miscalculation on the initial run. It's long been corrected, x-gels are good to go.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current version actually has 268mg per serving.
Which is a little more then the label claim.