EPIDROL and H DROL bridge CYCLE - 8 weeks

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Alright, so I'm planning out my next two cycles. Just got in most of my order for my Test E/dbol cycle in January, and I'm looking to cut down about 5-6% bf before then. So I'm looking to hit this up around mid september, mostly cutting, and light bulking towards the end with the h drol. I did M-drol just this past summer with moderate results, but quite a bit of extra bulk. I'm looking to run these dosages:

Epidrol 20/30/30/30/30/40/0/0

H Drol 0/0/0/0/50/50/75/75

Toremifene PCT weeks 9-12 90/60/60/30

This will be the first time I've tried using any supplements to help maintain while I cut. I'll start reducing calories in about a week, and keep cutting them and doing moderate cardio 4 x week up to the end of week 4. So I'd be happy cutting off 4 or 5 pounds naturally cutting, and then use those 4 weeks to really tighten up without losing much in the way of muscle.

Week 5 to 8 I'll bump the calories up to slightly above maintenance, cut cardio and move from a 3 day split to a 4 day split.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looks ok you do not mention support supps for on the cycle. I would suggest Cycle Support more so because you running 7 weeks of methyls and a couple of weeks of 2 methyls. I wish you the best bro:thumbsup:

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Thanks bro. I'm really looking forward to running this now, and after my miserable experience with M-drol that this will be a nice change of pace, and get me ready for my full out cycle in January. And I never play games with methyls for any period of time, let alone when running two, so I've got my Sam E that I take regularly, and will start dosing liv 52 about a month out. I also started dosing hawthorn berry during my M-drol cycle, and I take that regularly now as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks bro. I'm really looking forward to running this now, and after my miserable experience with M-drol that this will be a nice change of pace, and get me ready for my full out cycle in January. And I never play games with methyls for any period of time, let alone when running two, so I've got my Sam E that I take regularly, and will start dosing liv 52 about a month out. I also started dosing hawthorn berry during my M-drol cycle, and I take that regularly now as well.
I wish you the very best and let us know how your cycle works out. Feel free at any time if you need any help:thumbsup: