Where Is the Ergopharm '08 1-AD Banter At?!

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Where is the talk on this? Where is the hype/bashing/ PA praising, whatever. I haven't seen anything on the BB, AM, or BN boards on this product. What's your opinion/review/thought on Pats new product? Is it trash, run of the mill androstane, or something innovative?

Ergopharm - Performance Nutrition Technology <--here's the link for your convenience.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I know it is price prohibitive.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about this as well.

If it is supposed to be as good as the original 1-AD there should be more talk about it.

There's other sub-par supplements lately that have been getting the limelight vs. 1-AD.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about this as well.

If it is supposed to be as good as the original 1-AD there should be more talk about it.

There's other sub-par supplements lately that have been getting the limelight vs. 1-AD.
I haven't seen any logs or other tangible data leading me to believe 1-AD is worth a hoot - other than Ergo's reputation. Not saying it isn't, but we really have nothing to compare to consider it "over par".

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the price directly correlates to trying to recover R&D plus marketing costs. I'm sure manufacturing costs are in there as well.

6-OXO,11-OXO, and 1-AD are so f.cuking expensive.

I'm not sure why Patrick Arnold dosen't release it publicly right now, esp since it is available. I've always thought 'exclusive' selling was stupid when there is obviously a demand for it. You are only missing out on potential profits in those circumstances.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I think the price directly correlates to trying to recover R&D plus marketing costs. I'm sure manufacturing costs are in there as well.

Very expensive. I'm sure some of that is R&D and marketing overhead. But, I'm venturing a guess that a large markup comes because the name "ErgoPharm" is on the bottle.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
You are right that the price is pretty prohibitive - ergo's website is selling it for 79.99 a bottle. 60 caps to a bottle and a recommended cycle of 4 weeks runs you 126 pills.

That will set ya back 160.00 + S&H for one four week 'recommended' cycle. (I'm not counting the extra 6 pills that would actually be required to fulfill the full 126 pills suggested as that would equal buying a third bottle)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure why Patrick Arnold dosen't release it publicly right now, esp since it is available. I've always thought 'exclusive' selling was stupid when there is obviously a demand for it. You are only missing out on potential profits in those circumstances.
Besides recouping R & D costs, high prices help keep it out of poor kids hands too. Like a positive negative for the rest of us.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Besides recouping R & D costs, high prices help keep it out of poor kids hands too. Like a positive negative for the rest of us.
PA - "It's for the children."

:bruce2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Very expensive. I'm sure some of that is R&D and marketing overhead. But, I'm venturing a guess that a large markup comes because the name "ErgoPharm" is on the bottle.

Brand name at brand name prices. Wonderful.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why Patrick Arnold dosen't release it publicly right now, esp since it is available.
That kind of goes without saying....Even though ALL products factor in the R&D, marketing, and manufacturing costs to determine what their product will retail at, I think you'll see that ergo advertises substantially less than the competition. As far as the limited release, it was because Pat has limited access to the raw materials...after the Olympics, he expects to be able to ramp up production and then you'll be able to get it from Europa or whatever....

holy

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That kind of goes without saying....Even though ALL products factor in the R&D, marketing, and manufacturing costs to determine what their product will retail at, I think you'll see that ergo advertises substantially less than the competition. As far as the limited release, it was because Pat has limited access to the raw materials...after the Olympics, he expects to be able to ramp up production and then you'll be able to get it from Europa or whatever....

holy

Ah ok. Seems like Anabolic Xtreme is also trying to re-coup their R&D/Marketing with 3-AD.

I think that was the biggest flop ever.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok. Seems like Anabolic Xtreme is also trying to re-coup their R&D/Marketing with 3-AD.

I think that was the biggest flop ever.
As far as you know Reaper, how has 3-AD done for people as far as effects go? Solid product??

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
As far as you know Reaper, how has 3-AD done for people as far as effects go? Solid product??

Judging by user feedback gains have been in the ballpark of 3-4lbs of muscle off one bottle at regular dose. There has been claims of higher muscle gains, but of course at higher doses which means multiple bottles of 3-AD which isn't exactly cost effective.

Buying 3-AD+aPCT and using everything at recommended dose runs around $80.00 if not more.

Havoc,Epi,H-Drol,M-Drol are the best products out right now for what they deliver compared to cost.

My friend has been hooked on H-Drol ever since he first tried it. I guess at $25.00 you can't really complain.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not to jive on Comp. Edge Lab's nuts or anything, but they really own the market and got a good thing going for them.

-Piss cheap anabolics

-Hardly any marketing costs

-No R&D costs (Gaspari and Anabolic Xtreme picked up the check on that one, LOL).

-Rapid sales

........it's a good run for them right now.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
It takes time to mortgage your house to afford a cycle :)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Not to jive on Comp. Edge Lab's nuts or anything, but they really own the market and got a good thing going for them.

-Piss cheap anabolics

-Hardly any marketing costs

-No R&D costs (Gaspari and Anabolic Xtreme picked up the check on that one, LOL).

-Rapid sales

........it's a good run for them right now.
It sure is :D. Inexpensive quality products with minimal overhead... who took economics? ;)

There is more to come from CEL

PS, I love you on my nuts ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It takes time to mortgage your house to afford a cycle :)

LOL.

Release an epithio product cheaper than Havoc/Epistane and you'll knock them both out of the race.

I don't care what anyone says. Money talks and if someone can do it the same or better for cheaper, they are the winner.

My friend isn't a member on this board, or any other boards for that matter, yet he knows all about CEL. Dosent even read bb'ing magazines either.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
So that's what the masses want huh? Noted. Honestly, our new PHs will be cool, but some of the non-hormonal products will really get people talking. I am hoping they come out soon because, well I get them first :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Nutra prices...........

Havoc by RPN (90 caps): $39.95

Epistane by IBE(90 caps): $39.99

Methyl-E by EST (90 caps): $49.99

E-MAX by Juggernaut (90 caps): $24.95

CEL would need to come out with a 90 capsule formula and sell @ M-Drol price of $21.99 and sport a COA with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra prices...........

CEL would need to come out with a 90 capsule formula and sell @ M-Drol price of $21.99 and sport a COA with it.
Even if they went with a $23.95 they'd do fine. Think about things like gas, when there are 2 stations across the street from another and one station has gas for .02 or even .01 cheaper, there are more cars at the less expensive station pair that with positive feedback from other products and they'll be livin' the high life.

With that said I stil dont think 1-AD will ever be "affordable" for what it does unless someone can run a good cycle for close to $60

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I suppose even with the tinest reduction in price they'd still win over consumers, esp with the way the economy is going, people are gonna have to 'get anabolic on a budget'.

With $21.99 they are slightly below a 50% reduction of both Epi/Havoc, but a price like that will be more inelastic, IMO vs. $23.95. At such a price ($21.99), I'd be willing to predict that 85-90% Epi/Havoc consumers will purchase a CEL Epi product.

....maybe even start offering H-Drol/Epi stacks(combos) at reduced costs.

There's a systematic way of generating more revenue than what they are doing right now, the only problem is that they aren't doing it. (yet)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
btw, no more free business consultations without compensation :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is that what you do for a living? j/w

haha. no. I work for the government as a health inspector. I haven't done a damn thing today except surf the internet and take a walk outside. LOL. I want to holla at the taxpayers for paying my salary though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA said it will not go mainsteam until after the olympics i beleive he said since its almost impossible to get raws outa china.

Buy AMS 1-ad its the same stuff and its good stuff. PA pulls his usual bs of this isnt as good as mine but ive ran AMS 1-ad and can say it was good stuff no doubt.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how well 1-AD actually works being that the whole metabolic process is bilateral and multi-step.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
haha. no. I work for the government as a health inspector. I haven't done a damn thing today except surf the internet and take a walk outside. LOL. I want to holla at the taxpayers for paying my salary though.
You're an intelligent guy and I wish you would leave the dark side working for the government (ie reducing the productive output of the economy) and join us in the private sector. :whip:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
$80 for 1-Dhea is quite expensive. And even though the AMS version is about half that, I've seen very mixed reviews on it.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Blah, I'll just wait like everyone else until more info comes out...sadly as I would hope that this stuff is just as good as the original...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You're an intelligent guy and I wish you would leave the dark side working for the government (ie reducing the productive output of the economy) and join us in the private sector. :whip:

lol edwards. Maybe in the future I will, but not right now. The economy is focusing on budget cuts which will (if it has not already) equate to job losses.

The government(where I'm at) is looking at doing a 7-10% budget reduction and they have momentarly froze hiring new people, so everyone is running pretty lean right now anyway.

If there's one thing to be said about government jobs, it's that they are recession-proof.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just took all my liquid assets and dumped them into a 30 month CD which had a sexy 4.5% interest rate. Stock market sucks too, so I'm just going for the 'sure thing' at the moment.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Circulating rumor has it that Gerard Butler was spotted viewing ErgoPharm's website and purchasing a few bottles of the new 1-AD product.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Even if they went with a $23.95 they'd do fine. Think about things like gas, when there are 2 stations across the street from another and one station has gas for .02 or even .01 cheaper, there are more cars at the less expensive station pair that with positive feedback from other products and they'll be livin' the high life.

With that said I stil dont think 1-AD will ever be "affordable" for what it does unless someone can run a good cycle for close to $60
Honestly, I would pay more for peace of mind. If it costs me a few extra bucks so be it. You want to talk banter... wait till you see our entire new line up, especially a few of the non-hormonal products. There are 7 new products slated to be released, the first of which may be very soon.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Prices will probably drop in the future. The initial high price is just to skim some easy profits and recover R&D costs (and marketing).

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I just took all my liquid assets and dumped them into a 30 month CD which had a sexy 4.5% interest rate. Stock market sucks too, so I'm just going for the 'sure thing' at the moment.
Learn to short stocks ;)

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Honestly, I would pay more for peace of mind. If it costs me a few extra bucks so be it. You want to talk banter... wait till you see our entire new line up, especially a few of the non-hormonal products. There are 7 new products slated to be released, the first of which may be very soon.

Who are you reppin' in my thread son?!

animalkrack3r

Awards
Buy AMS 1-ad its the same stuff and its good stuff. PA pulls his usual bs of this isnt as good as mine but ive ran AMS 1-ad and can say it was good stuff no doubt.
I believe AMS version contained 90% DHEA and 10% 1-DHEA.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I believe AMS version contained 90% DHEA and 10% 1-DHEA.
I seen a thread where PA said he tested 3 batches. 1st batch was 100% pure DHEA, the 2nd had 90% DHEA and 10% 1-DHEA, and the 3rd was 50 - 50.

It'd be nice though if all these 'tests' he does on competetor products included official COA's, but oh well.

animalkrack3r

Awards
I seen a thread where PA said he tested 3 batches. 1st batch was 100% pure DHEA, the 2nd had 90% DHEA and 10% 1-DHEA, and the 3rd was 50 - 50.

It'd be nice though if all these 'tests' he does on competetor products included official COA's, but oh well.

Yea, he acutally faxed over the report showing the 90% dhea and 10% 1-dhea. None the less, I'm not buying the AMS product.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nutra prices...........

I ordered some Epistane the other day i don't trust Juggernaut they look shady as hell.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As far as 1-ad it's ridiculously over priced like most of ergopharms products, the prices on 6-oxo and 6-oxo extreme alone are retarded.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, he acutally faxed over the report showing the 90% dhea and 10% 1-dhea. None the less, I'm not buying the AMS product.

Just as a FYI AMS has product analysis that he has posted on BB.com and the purity was like 98.7%.. I used 1-androsterone from months ago atleast 3 months ago and it was the bomb. PA is rediculously over priced. Does he put out quality products? Yea he does, but so does AMS and a bunch of other supplement companies.