What is causing my thirst?

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I've been taking 6-oxo for 1 1/2 weeks, halodrol for about 4 days and started LR3 IGF yesterday. I've had a very strong thirst kick in this morning with a very dry feeling in my throat and mouth. Water is not even satisfying it, at least not the sensation in my mouth.

I'm really not noticing anything else except some possible chest congestion might be starting to set in, too soon to tell for sure.

Thoughts? Is it the syntergistic effect of all the substances or is one much more likely to be the cause. I typically drink plenty of water every day as part of my routine. I know the halodrol advises to drink a certain min ammt of h2o (which i easily exceed) and I have also read that lr3 can cause thirst but I only injected that once and it was about 24 hours ago, the thirst didn't kick in (that I noticed) until I woke up this morning 8 hours ago.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
How much water a you consuming daily?
120 ounces or more. Felt like drinking 3 gallons today and I was indoors in air conditioning and not active physically at all.

bodyfort

Awards
thirsty all the time is also another sign of high sugar. improper use of igf can cause diabetes

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
thirsty all the time is also another sign of high sugar. improper use of igf can cause diabetes
I just started using it 3 days ago. 40mcg bilaterally QOD. 2nd dose today. I'm also a large man and have not had blood sugar problems to date.

Suppose it's the igf....is an increase in carb intake in order? Also, are you saying that this sometimes causes diabetes that is not easily reversible by diet, nutrition, wt mgmt? Does it only happen at high doses?

I think it's the halodrol or the combo of the 2 but can't really tell b/c I started using both at the same time.

And isn't igf supposed to keep blood sugar levels stable in the body? I suppose I could take a week off and see if I notice a change. Any suggestions?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking Halodrol with 6-OXO. Is this Halodrol Liquid Gels or Halodrol 50? Doesn't Halodrol Liquid Gels already have 6-OXO in it?

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Why are you taking Halodrol with 6-OXO. Is this Halodrol Liquid Gels or Halodrol 50? Doesn't Halodrol Liquid Gels already have 6-OXO in it?
I am taking halodrol liquid gels an no longe taking the 6-oxo. And yes the halodrol liquid gels have 6-oxo in them. I guess my loose plan at this point it rotate the 6-oxo and novedex xt into my cycle as I am coming to the end of the halodrol (3 tabs/day at present).

I was talking the 6-oxo before I got my hands on the halodrol and realized it was a mistake taking both at the same time so stopped the 6-oxo a day or 2 ago.

In additon to the 6-0xo and novedex xt I'm considering taking fairly high doses of tongkat ali 50x extract once I'm wrapping up with the halodrol as well, but have no traditional pct therapy planned at this point.

Do you think the 6-oxo and novedex xt and tongkat ali 50x estract will be sufficient. (I"m also taking saw palmento at present) or do you think clomod or nolvodex is essential (or something else pct)?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am taking halodrol liquid gels an no longe taking the 6-oxo. And yes the halodrol liquid gels have 6-oxo in them. I guess my loose plan at this point it rotate the 6-oxo and novedex xt into my cycle as I am coming to the end of the halodrol (3 tabs/day at present).

I was talking the 6-oxo before I got my hands on the halodrol and realized it was a mistake taking both at the same time so stopped the 6-oxo a day or 2 ago.

In additon to the 6-0xo and novedex xt I'm considering taking fairly high doses of tongkat ali 50x extract once I'm wrapping up with the halodrol as well, but have no traditional pct therapy planned at this point.

Do you think the 6-oxo and novedex xt and tongkat ali 50x estract will be sufficient. (I"m also taking saw palmento at present) or do you think clomod or nolvodex is essential (or something else pct)?
Either 6-OXO or Novedex XT(not both)will be sufficient for a mild PCT. Its my personal opinion that Halodrol Liquid Gels might not even need a PCT. They are extremely mild and most would question as to whether or not they are hormonal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a quick and easy test of adequate hydration status. Is your first urine of the morning clear/light or dark/concentrated in color? Also, do you have any current medical conditions such as diabetes in particular?

The thirst mechanism is your bodies first attempt to alarm you of insufficient hydration. If this goes untreated, other symptoms will begin to manifest themselves. Some of the more noteable are a terrrible headache and severly dry mucous membranes.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Here is a quick and easy test of adequate hydration status. Is your first urine of the morning clear/light or dark/concentrated in color? Also, do you have any current medical conditions such as diabetes in particular?

The thirst mechanism is your bodies first attempt to alarm you of insufficient hydration. If this goes untreated, other symptoms will begin to manifest themselves. Some of the more noteable are a terrrible headache and severly dry mucous membranes.
I'll check the first urine to see tomorrow. I do not have diabetes or any glucose intolerance and have never had an issue with thirst like this (outside of occasionally in past summers getting caught outdoors wiht mild dehidration during a few days in my life, that's it). No headaches.

I think it's the halodrol b/c I noticed it kicked in a lot soon after my second dose today.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
The IGF-1 is causing you to be thirsty, it can also make you very hungry... keep a watch on things don't get too alarmed...