dbol

james c

james c

Awards
hi im running a dbol only cycle just a low dose 20 to 25mg 5 to 6weeks.i know all the discussion about dbol only cycles but ive got my head set on it.what im wondering ive got a bottle off halodrol left from a previous cycle could i through that into the cycle after the first or secound week 2 help with gains.have got nolva for pct with a good test booster.plus going 2 take nolva every other day during cycle.my diet is good and i train hard thanks for any info

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems like I see a dbol post from you like once a month??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1) dbol only cycle dumb

2) nolva on cycle for what? do u have existing gyno?

3) not smart to add another methyl (hdrol) ontop of 2 liver toxic orals (dbol, nolva)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think the cycle would be alright.. But I wouldn't take the nolva unless you start seeing signs of gyno.

james c

james c

Awards
I think the cycle would be alright.. But I wouldn't take the nolva unless you start seeing signs of gyno.
thanks bud will keep the nolva for pct.do u think the dbol and hdrol will be not be 2 bad on the liver cosidering the doses.got cycle support by ai for support supps

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
check thundergods 3 week blitzkreig in the search engine, he used 20mgs dbol, 20mgs m-drol, and 20mgs epistane, he did proper cycle support and cardio 3x a week but has no neg sides to speak off

i am also on a certain cycle that consisted of the first three weeks as epistane, and last week and this week im using 30mgs pheraplex and 20mgs superdrol with finigex, its d-drol, and am taking proper support supps and have not really an serious neg sides to speak of. and i also agree save the nolva for pct unless u get problems on cycle.

good luck

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's just that you'll have better results with test, not to mention you'll keep more gains. But to each his own. By the way Stats????

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
this cycle is 2 test the water if u know wot i mean.just 2 give me the feel for the real thing
This is stupidity.

If you want to test (sense the pun) the waters RUN TESTOSTERONE - IT IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY AAS CYCLE. Furthermore, Dbol is the real thing but it is nothing like straight test.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
thanks bud will keep the nolva for pct.do u think the dbol and hdrol will be not be 2 bad on the liver cosidering the doses.got cycle support by ai for support supps
No, Hdrol is very mild or at least seems to be. And that's a pretty low dbol dose. I'd be interested in the gains with that cycle, only thing I'd probably run the hdrol as long as the dbol, cuz hdrol wont have much effect in 4 weeks at standard 50mg dose. Whatever you choose make sure you update us on how it goes.

james c

james c

Awards
No, Hdrol is very mild or at least seems to be. And that's a pretty low dbol dose. I'd be interested in the gains with that cycle, only thing I'd probably run the hdrol as long as the dbol, cuz hdrol wont have much effect in 4 weeks at standard 50mg dose. Whatever you choose make sure you update us on how it goes.
will let know how it goes i know wot u mean about the hdrol i ran it before and ended up buying another bottle so i could do the extra week.i ended up starting the cycle 2day so will keep u updated.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's not your liver...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
honestly will this be 2 hard on my liver if so i would rather ad propadrol or something
Since everyones liver is, um well.. different.. why would you even risk it? Have you ran Dbol? It will blow you up FINE without H-Drol.

Enjoy it while it lasts because you lose it all 2 weeks after you stop. :D

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Since everyones liver is, um well.. different.. why would you even risk it? Have you ran Dbol? It will blow you up FINE without H-Drol.

Enjoy it while it lasts because you lose it all 2 weeks after you stop. :D
You wont lose it if you do proper PCT. You WILL lose the water weight though. Why would you lose muscle from coming of dbol as opposed so any other steroid?

james c

james c

Awards
165, 6ft? what is your diet?
my diet is 3500 cals a day.about 300g off protein a day.ive added propadrol with the dbol.also my friend at the gym said hes got HCG he said he would give me a shot off it after a couple off weeks is this good idea

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
my diet is 3500 cals a day.about 300g off protein a day.ive added propadrol with the dbol.also my friend at the gym said hes got HCG he said he would give me a shot off it after a couple off weeks is this good idea

6 ft @ 165 lbs, training that hard and eating that much protein? and still only 165 lbs????? Something doesn't add up!
My son is 6 ft & 165 lbs and skinnnnnyyyyyyy!!!!! He doesn't eat like you or train at all. Just plays games @ 15 yrs old!
You sure your telling us the truth & not just telling us what we want to hear?? Seriously!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You wont lose it if you do proper PCT. You WILL lose the water weight though. Why would you lose muscle from coming of dbol as opposed so any other steroid?
Are you joking? You'll lose probably 80% of the size gains within 2-3 weeks. You're right about the water weight, but thats the majority of the gains. What you keep will be some muscle and some fat.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, water isn't part of the muscle gains, why would you want to keep that. Just like any other steroid, you'll lose your extra glycogen and water weight but if you do proper PCT the actual muscle wont be lost.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, water isn't part of the muscle gains, why would you want to keep that. Just like any other steroid, you'll lose your extra glycogen and water weight but if you do proper PCT the actual muscle wont be lost.
but thats the point, at those doses he'll be lucky to end up with 2lbs of muscle. sure he might be 10 scale pounds up at the end, but most will be water + some fat

james c

james c

Awards
6 ft @ 165 lbs, training that hard and eating that much protein? and still only 165 lbs????? Something doesn't add up!
My son is 6 ft & 165 lbs and skinnnnnyyyyyyy!!!!! He doesn't eat like you or train at all. Just plays games @ 15 yrs old!
You sure your telling us the truth & not just telling us what we want to hear?? Seriously!
ive been hitting these numbers for the past few months.my weight has been going up steady.i did used 2 drink alot off whey protein and not enough carbs.i am in good shape with a bit off size about me.wot do u think about the hcg is it a good idea.cheers for the info

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
can we see a pic? your cal intake and weight doesnt add up unless you have a super fast metabolism - im not sure about the hcg

james c

james c

Awards
can we see a pic? your cal intake and weight doesnt add up unless you have a super fast metabolism - im not sure about the hcg
will take a pic and add it as soon as.oh bway i have got a super fast metabolism.i hate it for when im tryin 2 bulk

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
why did you start using anabolic steroids if you are asking if you should take a shot of HCG two weeks into your 6 week cycle???

HCG is not necessary unless you go over 12-16 weeks...

at those doses if you are taking the supplements in the morning and afternoon after 2 weeks you should still have some natural test development, but it will be substantially lowered. regardless the hcg is not necessary but you could use it. it can raise test up to 200-300%. but then others here would argue why wouldn't you just take test. another problem is one single shot of HCG to elevate test and you will be having a roller coaster ride of homrones... test will jump up then crash down...

you could do the hcg weekly but then you run the risk of seriously screwing up other things...
again others will say why don't you use testosterone.

but at 165lbs at 6ft why would u use testosterone, why would you use anything? i was 175 6'5 when i started and only touched my pheraplex after i reached 230 and had stopped gaining naturally. it wasnt easy gaining 55lbs but i did it with proper diet and training. you got at least 35lbs to gain before you should be doing what your doing...

but trust me you will learn the hard way

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he may come out of this with 7-10lbs after pct, but that could be acomplished with: Havoc, Super, Halo, Tren X, Phera. And those are legal ;) Just seems like if you go through the trouble to get real gear, you'd do it right, instead of half-@ssing it. The cycle you should be "testing the waters" with is Test-E @ 400mg/wk for wks 1-10(12), or Test Prop @ 100/EOD for wks 1-6(8) your gains would be better not to mention no toxicity.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check thundergods 3 week blitzkreig in the search engine, he used 20mgs dbol, 20mgs m-drol, and 20mgs epistane, he did proper cycle support and cardio 3x a week but has no neg sides to speak off
Thats just RETARDED!. Just because he said he had no sides doesn't mean he wasn't doing major damage to his liver and kidneys.......A good name for that cycle would be,

THE MORON STACK!

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
What we have here is a dumba$$ folks. Why don't you just give up weights and go learn to tap dance or something, "I want to feel what real gear is like.." your killing me, it is stupid f*cks like you that give gear a bad rap. You have no clue your boy has no clue and your 165 lbs and eating 3500 cals is total b.s. HCG from a dbol whatever cycle?? You don't even have a clue do you. I hope this pisses you off... Punk..

joepump

joepump

Awards
i really thing this cat should stay awa from the hard stuff a lil longer, well maybe forever if his thinking is this screwed up..lol

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
i really thing this cat should stay awa from the hard stuff a lil longer, well maybe forever if his thinking is this screwed up..lol
agreed... punks like this need there a$$ beat...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i am also on a certain cycle that consisted of the first three weeks as epistane, and last week and this week im using 30mgs pheraplex and 20mgs superdrol with finigex, its d-drol, and am taking proper support supps and have not really an serious neg sides to speak of. and i also agree save the nolva for pct unless u get problems on cycle.

good luck
wow i dont think its wise to point out a cycle like that to a newb. Come on man you should know better than that thats like telling him its okay to stack methyls, if you have experience with AAS and cycling properly then ok but dont mention that to a newb.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy is 165lbs....no clue on how to train and eat right....obviously.

dbol only cycle is stupid? why? is it any different from a phera only or a superdrol only cycle? they are all still oral only cycle i dont know why dbol gets frowned on all the time but the others dont.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is it any different from a phera only or a superdrol only cycle? they are all still oral only cycle i dont know why dbol gets frowned on all the time but the others dont.

dbol is TRUE AAS, the gains are HARD to keep unless run alongside Test...enough said

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol is TRUE AAS, the gains are HARD to keep unless run alongside Test...enough said
:wtf: nuff said what???? superdrol is true aas and so is phera so what are you trying to say? the dbol waterweight is hard to keep but lean muscle gains are just as hard to keep with anything else, there is no difference. So the other OTC steroids are not true AAS? and they can be run without test unlike dbol which ABSOLUTELY MUST be run with test??? lol. come on dude :rolleyes:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
No let him stay on it - the permanent ED when hes 25 will keep him from breeding.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more, give this f*cker the darwin award......
I wouldn't go that far but he really needs to open his eyes and take a look at why he is wanting AAS. It is likely because he has not adopted a well thought out training routine nor a solid diet. Both of these things he could obtain by some effort searching these boards...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go that far but he really needs to open his eyes and take a look at why he is wanting AAS. It is likely because he has not adopted a well thought out training routine nor a solid diet. Both of these things he could obtain by some effort searching these boards...
I would. People have tried to steer him the right way, but some refuse to learn, and in the process give gear a bad rap.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
ALRIGHT! ur right piston pump, i was saying more on the side of what could be done rather than what should be done, i am totally in agreement that he definetly needs to be able to put on some decent weight first, his stats just dont make sense, if u cant get big naturally then what u gain with aas u sure as hell aint gonna keep and u could mess ur system up in the process.

james c

james c

Awards
What we have here is a dumba$$ folks. Why don't you just give up weights and go learn to tap dance or something, "I want to feel what real gear is like.." your killing me, it is stupid f*cks like you that give gear a bad rap. You have no clue your boy has no clue and your 165 lbs and eating 3500 cals is total b.s. HCG from a dbol whatever cycle?? You don't even have a clue do you. I hope this pisses you off... Punk..
honestly i dont know anything thing about hcg.thats why ive asked.i do knowa wee bit about prohormones been studying them for over 2 years.and i do know all the issuses about dbol only cycles.alot off people at my gym have done them with good results but ive seen it fall off people 2.but really i wanted 2 try it for myself.i will put my hands up if i lose it all at the end.

UKStrength

Honestly mate, give this a rethink.

I'm running a 10 week Test E cycle (6th week so far), the strength and size gains are superb, I feel awesome and I've had NO side effects apart from a little oilier skin and a few headaches here and there.

Test REALLY is best, give your body what it deserves for your first cycle rather than messing around with low-dose oral cycles.

james c

james c

Awards
Honestly mate, give this a rethink.

I'm running a 10 week Test E cycle (6th week so far), the strength and size gains are superb, I feel awesome and I've had NO side effects apart from a little oilier skin and a few headaches here and there.

Test REALLY is best, give your body what it deserves for your first cycle rather than messing around with low-dose oral cycles.
thanks for the input mate.wot doses are u doing off the test e

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Just go with test, I f*cked around with so many oral only cycles and then once I finally did test thats all I want use from here on out, it just feels good and healthy.

Orals, especially longer cycles will make you feel like sh*t

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13