extreme lethargy, so soon?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
today marks 14 days on my 420mg/wk test E cycle, using 3ad as a kick start. The past few days, I've slept 12 hrs a day and I've been
lethargic, yawning, and getting comments on how tired I look.
Is it possible that I'm simply having trouble dealing with all the compounds in my body, or should I be concerned about possible illness or other issues? I function completely normally in every way otherwise, and I don't feel congested or any soreness/swelling under my jaw, etc, so I don't think I'm sick. But, I am starting to worry. If it's just steroid based lethargy fine, but even with an oral kick start I didn't think it would be this bad, especially not this soon. I've been simply waking up for breakfast and going back to bed, and as a matter of fact even then I'm so lazy and out of it that breakfast has usually been a cliff bar & a whey shake.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Thats exactly how I felt for like my first 6wks of test, i used var as a kick starter for my cycle. I would eat breakfast and then I would lay down and take a nap for about an hour. Same thing would happened after my third meal in the afternoon. The only time I felt good was when I was in the gym in the evening.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how I felt for like my first 6wks of test, i used var as a kick starter for my cycle. I would eat breakfast and then I would lay down and take a nap for about an hour. Same thing would happened after my third meal in the afternoon. The only time I felt good was when I was in the gym in the evening.
alright, must just be the oral compound speeding up the lethargy.
I've gotten comments from the gf about how how hard I've been pushing myself with the exercise, I'd hate to go too far to the point where I wear down my immune system and get sick, and end up cutting my cycle short.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
alright, must just be the oral compound speeding up the lethargy.
I've gotten comments from the gf about how how hard I've been pushing myself with the exercise, I'd hate to go too far to the point where I wear down my immune system and get sick, and end up cutting my cycle short.
3-ad as a kick start doesn't make much sense to me, its unmethylated and only kicks in on week 3 from most logs I seen, so probably you`ll feel the test first...
dbol,phera , super would be better kick start choises IMO

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
3-ad as a kick start doesn't make much sense to me, its unmethylated and only kicks in on week 3 from most logs I seen, so probably you`ll feel the test first...
dbol,phera , super would be better kick start choises IMO
yeah but I had the 3ad on hand, I won it via a raffle here on the boards. At the end of the cycle (have to do a pill count to see exactly when) I'll also be polishing off a more or less half full epi clone. I'm basically just clearing out a lot of my supplement stash. When this is done I'll be using up my retain2 and restore and the last of my tamoxifen, etc.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
got suuuuuuper lethargic the first 3 weeks of test/eq and Epi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Smokey8766 Cycle Logs 35
Anabolics 11
PittStud78 Anabolics 4
Weight Loss 4